Natal Signatures for Women who have experienced multiple divorces.

General Discussion on Natal Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist
Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Re: Natal Signatures for Women who have experienced multiple divorces.

Post by Freya » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:07 am

I have a Mars-Saturn conjunction, angular on the IC when relocated to Southampton England. Does that make me a candidate for multile divorces? I am getting married again next year! :( :( :(

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:13 am

Not necessarily. It draws out struggle and combat in general. It makes you kick and squirm more.

Squirming is fine; kicking leaves bruises.

If the relationship is sound, you're good.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

mikestar13
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by mikestar13 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:53 pm

Freya wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:07 am
I have a Mars-Saturn conjunction, angular on the IC when relocated to Southampton England. Does that make me a candidate for multile divorces? I am getting married again next year! :( :( :(
Best wishes. May this be the marriage that lasts! Jim's advice is quite sound. Although I'm a guy, I know that Mars-Saturn (Taurus Mars angular in fist opposite Scorpio Saturn angular in seventh.) My first marriage was late (41 years old) and after I clean up the wreckage of the last twenty years, I'm game for Marriage 2.0, and it fails I may try 3.0 as the stars grant. Love the one you marry as well as you can for as long as you can. If it turns out not to be for life, get out, lick you wounds, pick yourself up and try again if you wish, with neither guilt nor shame attached to it. Ultimately the only soul you have to answer for is your own. Blessing always, may the stars watch over you.
Time matters

By Jove
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by By Jove » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:26 pm

Good luck, Freya. I hope your marriage is a success.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:57 am

Thank you guys, ultimately we are responsible for our own actions. I am getting used to my life theme of constant struggle unforunately

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:49 am

When you tell your parents you're getting married, don't give them the exact place or time. Wait till they get into town and arrange to have them picked up (maybe in a limo) to arrive at the festivities. Then they can't tell your sister anything other than the date. Less fussing over how you treat your sister that way.