Large Prize/Lottery Winners

General Discussion on Natal Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist
SteveS
Nabu
Re: Large Prize/Lottery Winners

Post by SteveS » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:48 pm

Venus wrote:
I get a warmer reception here than with my own family.
I understand Venus. Take your next SSR and play scratch-offs/lottery from Sept 27-Oct 1. This is when t. Jupiter is partile 180 your SSR Uranus & t. Uranus, and partile cnj your SSR Asc. We could consider this a 'once in lifetime' SSR where t. Jupiter will Paran SSR Uranus and t. Uranus. I wish you the best of luck. My wife has a Sept SLR beginning Sept 5 with much benefic action indicated. I will try to remember to post in 'outstanding incident' SLR.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:53 pm

Did you check for local parans possibly being activated?
Did you check the mundoscopes planetary positions and transits to the natal mundoscope?

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:55 pm

...and did you check their POF points?

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:49 pm

Arena wrote and asked:
Did you check for local parans possibly being activated?
Did you check the mundoscopes planetary positions and transits to the natal mundoscope?
Nope, Maria only asked about her next SSR, which is linked below. As we can see, soon after her 2017 SSR, she receives a transiting Jupiter Paran to her SSR Uranus, exciting Ebertin's 'Thank You Lord' Combo, probably the only transiting Jupiter paran to SSR Uranus she will ever experience in her SSR life. I will later check all her SSR's to see if this is so.

http://imgur.com/a/VKwqi

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:02 pm

No, I meant for those real winners, not forum members :)

I myself have a rare triple jup-ur symbolism in my charts along with Pluto... so according to this I should maybe try some lottery as well. Maybe when analysis here is final, we can run a live experiment since some members actually do have Uranus-Pluto symbolism happening now or soon.

Added: my aspects are
Tr Jup to n. Ur,
Tr Ur to n. Jup and Pluto
SSR Jup-Ur aspect (wider)
Tr Pluto to n. MC

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:30 pm

Arena wrote:
No, I meant for those real winners, not forum members :)
Sorry Arena, I misunderstood your questions, I thought you meant for Venus. All I know so far with my research into this topic issue-- these large prize/lottery winners are experiencing once in a lifetime partile transits and partile progressions to their personal points--Moon-Sun-& angles. If you see a situation like this in your life, hell yes, buy some lottery tickets in a recreational manner. Of course, we all know the odds are tremendously stacked against us for winning a huge $ lottery, but we never know for sure about our futures. We are serious astrologers--we should always use our knowledge with astrology to help in the quality of our lives and family. :)

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Venus_Daily » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:28 pm

Arena wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:55 pm
You know, I didn't check any of the parts, but I did check my natal midpoints, and sure enough, the Jupiter/Uranus aspect is in one degree square of my natal Sun/Uranus midpoint, It's also aspecting my SSR Moon/Saturn midpoint by square, so who knows.
The thing that I dislike is the speculation, but if it's meant to be, it's mean to be, I guess. If it's not meant to be, I have no idea why the universe would align things just so I can learn about astrology and this possible opportunity.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:30 pm

Here is a 1.7 Million lottery winner, and it was not symbolized by a ‘once in lifetime’ transit or progression. The par-excellent planetary symbolism is shown with the current SSR & SLR.
Rodden Rating: Birth data for AA 1.7 Million winner, 4/4/1932, 3:00 AM, Detroit, Michigan, 42,N20, 83W03, Asc: 3,21 Cap. The native won this lottery on 9/12/1984 in Washington DC.
First link: 1984 SSR for Washington DC. Note the angular, foreground rotation square of SSR Venus (MC) and Jupiter (DSC).
http://imgur.com/a/jRC7P
Second link: Sept 10, 1984 SLR, 2 days before the big win. Note: This SLR actually duplicates the same Venus-Jupiter angular rotational square in the SSR. In other words, the SLR timed when the main Venus-Jupiter symbolism fired-off with the 1984 SSR. Our good colleague Donald Bradley from his book Solar and Lunar Returns says when Venus-Jupiter are both angular in a Return chart:
When these two benefics are prominently related in the return chart, the native is carried aloft on a magic carpet of enthusiasm. Affairs run harmoniously, the native receives gifts, and bubbles over with carefree exuberance, and enjoys general “good luck.” The native may be the winner of a contest or drawing if the Moon is involved.
QSSR featured a rotational square of angular Moon-Jupiter. For the quotidian Day Chart timed to the exact day of this win, Q1 Jupiter partile cnj Q1 Asc, partile 90 Q1 Mercury. In the stack of Sidereal Astrology charts, the 1984 SSR and Sept 10 SLR are clearly the dominating charts with their angular Venus-Jupiter symbolism.
Sept 10, 1984 SLR for DC:
http://imgur.com/a/sgVgB
Last edited by SteveS on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:58 pm

Birth: April 4, 1932, 3:00 AM, Detroit, MI
Event: September 12, 1984, hour unknown, Washington, DC

TRANSITS (using noon):
t Neptune sqq. r Jupiter 18'
-- t Saturn sq. r Jupiter 46' [makes for a bad Jupiter state!]
t Uranus sqq. r Mercury 07'
t Jupiter sq. r Saturn 46' [then this flips Jupiter-Saturn the other way around]
t Venus op. r Sun 58' ["happy day" aspect]
t Moon conjo9ned his Sun late morning, don't know if anything "singled him out" at that time

SECONDARY PROGRESSIONS:
p Sun sq. p Neptune 02' [r. Neptune 23']
p Mercury sq. p Jupiter 36' [big win aspect]
p Jupiter op. r EP 43'

Adding the SNQ angles, we only get natal Moon angular.

Going to primary angles (SA MC in long), we get a lot of happiness!
p MC op. p Venus 09'
t Venus sq. p MC 39', sq. p Venus 30'
p Asc conj. r Mercury 08'

Checking Q1 variant, we get quite a good result!
p Asc conj. O Jupiter 40', SQ. p Mercury 02'
[I just saw that Steve listed the same one at the end.]

So far... though only minimal "beat the odds" symbolism... we mostly have an indication of an incredibly good day.

SOLAR RETURN:
Jupiter on Dsc 0°23'
Venus on MC 4°16'
Sun sq. Asc 2°19'
Neptune on Dsc 8°43'

Moon-Pluto op. 1°10' in mundo
t Venus conj. r Moon 0°14' (r Moon comparably foreground)
SteveS wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:30 pm
First link: 1984 SSR for Washington DC. Note the angular, foreground rotation square of SSR Venus (MC) and Jupiter (DSC).
Are you using "rotation square" to mean paran or co-angularity? (I've asked you that before, and I forgot what you said. I think you're the only person I've ever seen use that term, but that seems to mean what you mean: An angular mundane square, yes?)

There are no transits to the SSR.

SQ: Transiting Mercury is close to the MC, though not partile. Nothing else jumps out.

PSSR: I only did an estimated one, but it has MC 19° Virgo, putting transiting Venus on MC. (It has been the best, most reliable planet so far for this event.)

LUNAR RETURN:
And Venus continues to be the star in the Sidereal Lunar Return, where it is 0°03' from Descendant, opposite natal Sun rising. Again: Happy day! (Even: Happy month!) Jupiter is barely fgoreground (9° off MC).

The partile transits occurring during the SLR are limited to Saturn just within square to his Jupiter (55').
This SLR actually duplicates the same Venus-Jupiter angular rotational square in the SSR.
Though both are foreground, any "square" between them would be about 9° wide. (That is, they're both foreground, but there isn't any aspect between them.) But Venus exactly angular backed by Moon and Jupiter also foreground is pretty good!
DSSR featured a rotational square of angular Moon-Jupiter.
You meant the Quarti-Solar (right?), which has all sorts of cool things including Jupiter 1°23' above Ascendant, Moon 1°24' off MC, Moon-Jupiter in 0°02' mundane square, a foreground Sun-Pluto mundane square (0°35'), and an ecliptical Moon-Pluto conjunction (0°28'), among other things. Its one of the best Quarti-SSRs I've seen, since I'm not really used to seeing them work very well. - But, in this case, it does exactly the one thing I do see a Quarti do: It picks the quarter of the year by echoing the main feature of the SSR.
In the stack of Sidereal Astrology charts, the 1984 SSR and Sept 10 SLR are clearly the dominating charts with their angular Venus-Jupiter symbolism.
I'd have to add the transits to the natal chart (in a limited, mixed way) and secondary progressions (by aspects and two different angle sets), which had singled out the year on their own. (But the Solunars are great - even classic.)

Oh, as a nice bonus, the PSN has a Sun-Jupiter sextile 0°08' and progressed Moon conjunct natal Jupiter 0°25'. If the estimated angles are right (same as PSSR above), MC conjoined transiting Venus for the day. The only downer is that the transiting Saturn, which squares natal Jupiter, now squares the progressed Moon-Jupiter conjunction. His Dasas... well, I suppose it's a hit, if I'm right about Rahu really being Uranus, because it puts him in the middle of a Uranus-of-Venus period.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:52 am

Jim wrote:
An angular mundane square, yes?).
Yes, back when I was studying Fagan’s material, I think he used the words “rotational square” (same as mundane square) when referring to two planets on/close (foreground) adjacent angles. I will try to remember the words “mundane square” for any future references.
Are you using "rotation square" to mean paran or co-angularity?
No, when I use the word Paran, I usually am seeing mundo partile cnj to the angles with 2 or more planets. Some Sidereal Astrologers allow 2 degree orb to the angles.
Jim wrote:
You meant the Quarti-Solar (right?),
Yes, thanks for the correction and the important added Quarti hits, I have edited my original post.
Jim wrote:
I'd have to add the transits to the natal chart (in a limited, mixed way) and secondary progressions (by aspects and two different angle sets), which had singled out the year on their own. (But the Solunars are great - even classic.)
Yes, I didn’t add the transits to the Natal because I think they also presented a “mixed” bag, and actually dilute the “why” for the event, but I do understand the partile transits to the natal have something to do with the overall personal ‘psychology’ of the event. Each individual responds in their own personal ways to life incidents, probably because every natal is uniquely different. I am endeavoring to filter these winners with my opinion as to the superior symbolism for the event, but I do appreciate your written style of detailed analysis for these large $ winner events, it helps me see what I miss. And yes, since Solunars are our chief forecasting tools covering extended periods of time, I absolutely agree they are “classic” in this case. There are always multiple layers of astrological symbolism associated with any major event. I am only presenting what my mind sees as the par-excellent (superior) symbolism for these large $ winner events. So far with my analysis for these type large $ winners, I am seeing ‘once in a lifetime’ transits/progressions are trumping Solunars, but when there is no ‘once in lifetime’ transit/progression, I think we will find the Solunars trumping all the other techniques. And, when it comes to Return Charts, I will state this again: There is no better Return book written in the entire field of astrology than your book ‘Interpreting Solar Returns,’ and believe me with 15 years of studying Tropical Astrology and 22 years of studying Sidereal Astrology, I have read and studied a wide array of astrology books.
BTW, your post here Jim, reminds me--we need to look at transits to the relocated natal angles, when applied.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:26 am

This was the first of these events that didn't occur at birthplace :)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:42 am

Thanks for compiling these Steve.
I seem to remember a possible astrological discussion about this one woman who has won the lottery several times, somewhere in the US.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-PhD.html

Some more about multible lottery winners
https://www.multilotto.com/en/lotteryne ... iple-times

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04 ... hird-time/

http://uk.businessinsider.com/how-one-g ... mes-2016-1

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/0 ... 41376.html

I think it would be helpful when we have a few more examples in here, to summarize only the partile aspects for progressions, tranits and SSR respectively.
Last edited by Arena on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:45 am

While I think Steve's emphasis on the patterns singling people out so they can be compared and catalogued is a good thing, I think Jim's inclusion of other influences is a good idea as well. People get focused on the good aspects and ignore the fact some of these winners had a lot of Saturn going on as well.
Maybe a short paragraph of "other influences" at the end of each write up might be useful, if only to let people reading this thread in a couple of years realize if they have these great transits going, finding a "mixed bag" with Saturn in the middle of everything doesn't mean they shouldn't bother buying a lottery ticket.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:11 pm

JSAD wrote:
Maybe a short paragraph of "other influences" at the end of each write up might be useful, if only to let people reading this thread in a couple of years realize if they have these great transits going, finding a "mixed bag" with Saturn in the middle of everything doesn't mean they shouldn't bother buying a lottery ticket.
Exactly! So far, by what I have seen, I definitely would not allow a Saturn partile transit to a Natal factor prevent me from buying a lottery ticket, if I was a lotto player. What I am trying to personally determine are primary astro factors for these large lottery winners. It is no different when I asked Jim to take SMA and tell me what he determined were the main astro factors timing great financial panics--which Jim computed to be Neptune and its combos with Neptune angular on Cap/Can solars; hence, Neptune = high % timing financial Bubbles when any type of wild financial speculation had preceded the angular Neptune Solar Ingresses. When I am through with this lotto project, I will offer my conclusion, and then Jim can refine with his excellent detailed work. I am using a 'broad stroke' with my approach, and Jim uses a very refined detailed approach which puts any possible detailed icing on the cake. :)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:34 pm

I still favor my theory that the highly consistent Saturn presence in all of these refers to have a bigger tax bill that most people pay altogether in their life.

My theory is that, even if you just won $17 million, it still makes you wince hard to pay $5 million in taxes. If someone would like me to test this theory, I'm wulling to be given the $17 million and find out.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:50 pm

:) I hear you Jim, and agree. Wait till you see the 148 Million EU winner next with the hysterics of Neptune by winning 148 Mil. I will try to post before I leave for a 2 day kayaking trip.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:37 pm

Before you leave (you must be feeling better, yay) check out Ken Bowser's new article on The U.S. Stock Market: 1929 Versus 2017. I think he wrote it just for you. ;)

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Venus_Daily » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:26 pm

Arena wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:42 am
Thanks for compiling these Steve.
I seem to remember a possible astrological discussion about this one woman who has won the lottery several times, somewhere in the US.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-PhD.html

Some more about multible lottery winners
https://www.multilotto.com/en/lotteryne ... iple-times

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04 ... hird-time/

http://uk.businessinsider.com/how-one-g ... mes-2016-1

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/0 ... 41376.html

I think it would be helpful when we have a few more examples in here, to summarize only the partile aspects for progressions, tranits and SSR respectively.
I've met this woman before, very nice and generous woman. She's a statistics wiz and attended an Ivy League school. Her gift is math, she did not win what some might think of as a "convential lottery" she won through combining statistics with scratch offs. She's actually from the next town over, which is about 10-12 miles away. Hers was not so much of a cinderella story since she already came from a more wealthy, priveleged family.

I want to ask, can you win without major aspect between progressed Pluto to progessing planets? Or without Progressed to Jupiter to Progressed planets? Major benific progressions?

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:04 am

What a small world! Interesting that you've actually met her :)
Yes I read about that woman in link nr. 1 some time ago, that she is a math's expert, I think from Stanford.

Very good question about progressions, I would think it must show up in progressions if you win such a huge amount of money. But if astrological symbolism is consistant, it should show up in progressions, transits and SSRs.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:15 am

I guess I should put down a to do task in my diary in 2021 when pr. Mercury conj. pr. Sun will be on n. Pluto and square n. Venus and Jupiter AND tr. Jupiter will aspect all that as well as tr. Uranus will square my n. Sun ... the downside though is that tr. Saturn is opp. n. Sun. Well, maybe that's just the downside of the huge tax bill I will have to pay :D

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:02 am

JSAD wrote:
…(you must be feeling better, yay)…

Much better, thank you. I am 70% back to normal psychical strength, but some days I feel like crap with very low energy levels, due the health problems I incurred with my Moon-Saturn cycles last year. I will never get back to normal with my health due to my age, just a fact of aging. Kayaking trip (flat water only) has been cancelled due to Weather reports for next couple of days.
JSAD wrote:
check out Ken Bowser's new article on The U.S. Stock Market: 1929 Versus 2017. I think he wrote it just for you. ;)
Thanks for this most interesting link JSAD, and yes, it was written to peak my interest. What puzzles me with this article which offers sound astro analysis is the SMA fact: we see no Neptune Bubble with any of the Solar Ingresses for next year. But, the market is way overdue for a sizable correction. We have been in a steady Bull Market for 9 years and Janet Yellen (Federal Reserve Chief) says this:
Federal Reserve chief Janet Yellen on Tuesday said thanks to a number of safeguards enacted in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis and subsequent Great Recession, she doesn’t “believe” another financial crisis is looming on the horizon.
Statements like this worry me, because, in the past I have seen high government official who understand nothing about natural laws make statements like this a few months before a serious market correction related to some type of unforeseen market crises.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:44 am

Venus wrote and asked:
I want to ask; can you win without major aspect between progressed Pluto to progressing planets? Or without Progressed to Jupiter to Progressed planets? Major benefic progressions?
And Arena responded:
Very good question about progressions, I would think it must show up in progressions if you win such a huge amount of money. But if astrological symbolism is consistent, it should show up in progressions, transits and SSRs.
I think any type of ‘once in lifetime’ transit or progression has greater % for timing a major winner, except for Saturn in the mix with the 'once in lifetime' progression/transit. But, if you are seeing a ‘once in lifetime’ transit or progression manifesting in your life with another type of major change in your life, then it is most unlikely you will hit a major lottery. As long as I was under a favorable 'once in lifetime' transit/progression, and did not see any major changes occurring in my life, IMO, one would have greater probability of hitting a major winning lotto ticket. For example: If I saw a ‘once in lifetime’ transit or progression involving Uranus and/or Pluto on my charts, I would definitely play the lottery if convenient. Uranus-Pluto combos are par-excellent symbolism for sudden (Uranus) shock (Pluto) which would exactly be our psychological reaction for hitting a large prize/lotto ticket. Our personal individual psychological reactions to any major aspect can vary differently over a wide range reactions with all the varying layers of planetary symbolism. So far, by what I have seen with these examples, my favorite combo would be to see significant (rarely seen cycles) with Uranus-Pluto combined with out personal points--Moon-Sun-Angles, and from a common-sense standpoint a Jupiter flavoring added into the Uranus-Pluto major hit. But when we finish all the examples of these lotto winners, I guarantee Jim will see from a statistical standpoint the main astro factors.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:50 am

Steve, it's good to hear you are better. I am actually fasting now, and it has great health benefits. You may want to check this out; https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevensalz ... cbcb4a3c93

But back to the subject, it seems a bit strange that a Saturn-Neptune aspect has been seen in the charts of those lottery winners. But I wonder if the lottery win may have led to some kind of "removal" - possibly quitting a job?
Definitely, we will be on the outlook for Uranus-Pluto to our luminaries and/or angles as well as Jupiter with either Venus or Mercury. But let's wait for the end result on what we think is the most prevalent aspect of them all.

On the subject of the next economic crash, did you look into 2019 and 2020 ingresses? I think it won't happen until then ... they can "keep up appearances" for a long time as we've seen before.
I remember when I looked into the relevant solar ingress for Rvk in 2008, there was indeed Saturn-Neptune symbolism, but it was not partile. If I remember correctly, I think it was up to 5° orb.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:32 am

Thanks for the health link Arena
Arena wrote:
it seems a bit strange that a Saturn-Neptune aspect has been seen in the charts of those lottery winners.
I don’t recall seeing major (superior) Saturn-Neptune for one of these winners?
Arena asked:
On the subject of the next economic crash, did you look into 2019 and 2020 ingresses?
Many months ago, I looked at all the DC SMA Solar Ingresses out to 2030, and unless I made a mistake, I did not see any angular Neptune Bubble bursting ingresses. But understand, this does not mean there will not be any severe economic Recessions. Bubble bursting Neptune Ingresses are what we have to fear, because they are causing long economic Depressions. I am concerned about the World Wide tight/partile triple cnj of Moon-Mercury-Saturn in the 2018 Capsolar, particularly for DC with angular Sun Uranus-Pluto. This Moon-Mercury-Saturn cnj is not angular, but the all-important Capsolar Moon receives 3 exact cnjs from transiting Saturn in 2018, and with Jim’s teachings we allow transits to Solar Moons acting with angular potency. Traditionally, with Mundane Astrology, we have to allow Mercury with commerce, and then all forms of communication. With all the major computer hacks happening in the World—this could one day effect financial markets/major banking systems in a big way—without the effects of a Neptune Financial Bubble. Then, when we see what Ken Bowser analyzed with his method charts and Jim Rogers (highly respected by me) predicting a major financial crises end of this year or next year---well, you get the picture. I am most concerned about DC’s 2018 Capsolar because of the way Cap Moon is set-up, combined with the always volatile Uranus-Pluto angular combos.
Arena wrote:
I remember when I looked into the relevant solar ingress for Rvk in 2008, there was indeed Saturn-Neptune symbolism, but it was not partile.
Exactly, but it was t. Neptune with t. Saturn that timed Iceland's banking crises. Interesting you mention this Iceland crises. After Jim Rogers came out with financial crises prediction a couple of weeks ago with markets, mentioning Iceland’s banking crises (bankrupt) in 2007, I looked at Iceland’s 2007 Capsolar Master Chart, thinking about you and your family relative to this financial banking crises. Below is Rvk 2007 Capsolar and we can see Neptune & Saturn close to the EP/WP axis. By what I could tell by reading about this Iceland Banking crises, it was perfectly timed when t. Neptune came into partile contact with EP/WP axis, and t. Saturn was retrograde at the time of this Capsolar—so we see t. Saturn exactly hitting the EP/WP axis opposing t. Neptune. As far as I can tell, without living in Europe, this exact Neptune transit timed when Iceland’s financial banking panic (Neptune Bubble) became widespread across Europe, creating a run on Iceland’s banks with depositors. This is the preciseness Jim SMA teachings offer for the serious mundane astrologer.
http://imgur.com/a/Z0TWZ

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:07 am

Well, it was Jim that pointed out some Saturn and Neptune symbolism in this thread for the winners.

Yes we could indeed see another kind of financial crisis this time around. What you said about hackers and technology reminds me of a TV series I watched last winter and really loved: Mr. Robot. Check it out, it's really good. It is actually related to what you are saying, but I don't want to reveal too much :)

About the economic crash in Iceland, it was not in 2007, it happened on October 6th 2008.
2007 was a high peak year for the economy and real estate was at it's highest price and people were spending so much money that year!

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:58 am

While bubbles can appear to cause depressions, we can have depressions without bubbles. Depressions are not solely about the stock market and financial institutions, and while bubbles have been the big markers for the beginnings of depressions recently, the housing bubble, for instance, didn't cause the depression, which was already forming before the banking crisis. A bubble can set fire to the infrastructure causing it to collapse more quickly, but the underlying structure needed shored up before the bubble. Bubbles are effects, not causes.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:42 am

The pattern Steve was discussing is an economic crisis pattern that has appeared 100% of the time for major U.S. economic panics: Neptune is angular in the prior Cansolar. Always the Cansolar, and only the U.S. (similar panics in other parts of the world don't repeat this pattern - this doesn't bother me because each economy/nation has distinctive behaviors, characteristics, motivations, etc.).

This happened for the Panic of 1819, Panic of 1837, Panic of 1857, Panic of 1873, Panic of 1893, Panic of 1907, 1929 Wall Street Crash, 1987 Stock Market Crash, and 2008 Subprime Mortgage Crisis. That's 100% of all similar events.

The angular Neptune isn't, by itself, sufficient; but, historically, it has been a prerequisite.

The next time Neptune is angular in a Cansolar for Washington, DC is 2020. (Or, barely foreground in 2019.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:02 pm

Exactly. I don't think what Ken is describing is a panic. I think you've been forecasting similar stuff.
Maybe we'll have the panic later, in 2020.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:30 pm

Arena wrote:
2007 was a high peak year for the economy and real estate was at it's highest price and people were spending so much money that year!
Exactly Arena, and this is the time when one needs to act with major market decisions; otherwise, one can become financially ruined with the aftermath. This spending, or speculation, is what I see as the fundamental reason for most financial bubbles being created. Then when the bubble bursts-- economic recessions/depressions follow, many times for years. So, if Jim Rogers and Ken Bowser are going to be correct-- the symbolism should be seen in SMA's Solar Ingresses--Cap/Can solars. Yes, I have seen Mr. Robot--scary stuff, and now we are seeing signs of Mr. Robot occur with major World Hack, based on what the news is telling us, and it keeps getting worse. Have you seen the Movie--'The Big Short'?

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:30 am

Arena, since you lived in Iceland, and in order to offer you better understanding for Jim’s SMA research involving the timing of Neptunium financial bubbles which lead to financial panics, the link below is Iceland’s former (now defunct) OMX Stock Index. It is important to note the OMX Index topped in the year 2007, before the financial collapse of Iceland’s banks in 2008-2009. Rvk’s 2007 Capsolar with the transits of Neptune and Saturn, partile conjuncting Rvk’s 2007 EP-WP axis during the year of 2007, timed the exact top for this OMX Neptunium Bubble-- preceding the collapse of Iceland’s banking/economic situation in 2008-2009.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2%8 ... OMXI15.jpg