Insight into my birth chart please

Feel free to post your full birthdata & open a discussion on your own chart. Tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
AlexandraChandra777
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Insight into my birth chart please

Post by AlexandraChandra777 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:48 am

According to my birth certificate, I was born June 22, 1986, 8:17 PM, Nashville TN.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Insight into my birth chart please

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:33 am

AlexandraChandra777 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:48 am
According to my birth certificate, I was born June 22, 1986, 8:17 PM, Nashville TN.
Welcome to Solunars, Alexandra. I'm time-pressed today, but I'll get the ball rolling with the chart itself and some places you can start reading about yourself on this site. (Most of the "standard" interpretations are in the various parts of the Natal Astrology section of the forum and, of course, will vary a bit based on what else coexists with it in your chart; but the piece-by-piece interpretations can still be informative on their own.)

We start by identifying what the strongest factors are in several categories of chart factors.

Constellations
Sun is in Gemini, Moon in Sagittarius. These are both Spoke constellations - known for adaptability, varied interests, and distractibility or dispersion, among other traits and, being opposite signs, they deal with some polar-opposite themes. Taken by itself, Spokes are enormously valuable in helping bring about what other people start, and are less inclined to take the creative lead themselves (though - one example of different parts of the chart having their own contributions - you have other factors, mentioned below, that show you jumping in and taking a strong initiating role in affairs).

You can read about these Sun and Moon signs here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=35#p157
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=34#p150

You probably also want to read about your strong Mars in Sagittarius:
http://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=32#p123

Angular Planets
Neptune is exactly rising, 0°53' form Ascendant
Sun is closely setting, 2°51' below Descendant
Mars is 1°03' from Eastpoint (measured along the equator)
You can read about these three angular planets in their appropriate sections here:
http://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=38

Probably the best side of these three planets is the assertive strength of Sun and Mars. On the other hand, the very strong rising Neptune tends to undercut directness and forthrightness - perhaps there are strong threads of doubt and distrust of yourself, very strong sensitivities to things that have you over-responding to your physical and psychic environment. A double Spoke with these three planets strongest can be manipulative, indirect, even deceitful (generally from a sense of self-protection). A positive expression starts with being well-grounded, eyes wide open, and willing to be vulnerable (including putting yourself at what might feel like emotional risk). - Please remember that this is just off-the-cuff preliminary notes, and you can sort through other positive expressions from the interpretive notes at the link above.

Aspects
You have numerous strong aspects, which show the interconnections of planets. You can find interpretive notes on these (usually the first paragraph will be the relevant one) here:
http://solunars.com/viewforum.php?f=16
I'll rank them in the sequence that I think it will be most helpful for you to read them (roughly the relative strength of the aspects), and I'll leave out a few that seem less important to the whole mix:

Without a doubt, the strongest aspect is Sun-Neptune, a powerful aspect that is on the chart angles, involves a luminary (Sun), is a dynamic aspect (opposition), and is close - every factor that makes an aspect strong. I'll give you the direct link to this aspect:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=184#p124
(After you read that, scroll to the next aspect, Sun-Pluto, and read that also, adding a little of its flavor into the Sun-Neptune meaning. It's an important but weaker aspect.)

Other especially strong aspects, more or less in order, are:
Mercury-Mars viewtopic.php?f=16&t=182#p1213
(After reading that, scroll just below it to Mercury-Jupiter and weave a little of that into the Mercury-Mars ideas. Again, it's a weaker aspect, but connected.)
Mars-Jupiter viewtopic.php?f=16&t=182#p1227
Jupiter-Uranus viewtopic.php?f=16&t=177#p1166

All the other important aspects involve your Venus - your needs for giving and receiving love, primarily. Venus is in a complex, mixed, slightly troubled condition, but very important to you and one of your great resources. I suggest you read the first aspect listed below as the most important, then mix it with the second one; and, only after understanding how they fit together in your life and character, add the third one into the mix (making sure you are fitting it into the context of what you have already understood about yourself from the first two). Then, I've also given a link to Venus' sign-placement in Cancer, which I think will be important in putting all of this into perspective:
1. Venus-Pluto viewtopic.php?f=16&t=182#p1225
2. Venus-Jupiter viewtopic.php?f=16&t=182#p1221
3. Venus-Saturn viewtopic.php?f=16&t=182#p1222
Venus in Cancer viewtopic.php?f=13&t=80#p473

Current Transits
Some current transiting patterns suggest you are right in the middle of a shake-up - maybe even centered on today.

Transiting Uranus is opposite your natal Midheaven. Find that interpretation here:
http://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=24& ... 1616#p1620

The last few days, Mars and Uranus have been in opposition. This is exactly along your Midheaven axis and, most simply, volatilizes what was already in motion from the Uranus transit. Today (and a day or two either side) are probably especially martial for you, and perhaps with a sense of breaking out from restriction, hostility and anger, or a mix. Read the specific interpretation of Mars conjunct your Midheaven here:
http://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=238#p1612

You have oher stuff coming up, but this is the strongest right now.

Again, welcome to Solunars. We would very much appreciate your feedback and whatever interaction / engagement about your chart you would like.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Insight into my birth chart please

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:04 pm

Here's a copy of the chart itself.

Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com