The fat lady has officially sung

General Discussion on Solar & Lunar Returns matters for which a specific forum does not exist
Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

The fat lady has officially sung

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 9:47 pm

Oct 22, 2014 8:03 pm
Venus_Daily wrote:Let me first start by saying be careful for what you wish for, because it might just come true, the bad stuff anyway. Lately I've been feeling out of touch of sorts no motivation to study, so I literally prayed to the universe to light a fire under my bottom and well it did. All I can afford right now is a very low budget duplex/apartment, and I've been here since my last episode where I got kicked out after I was sexually harassed. So, anyway, yea, I literally got kicked out this morning for asking for my own space that was promised to me, meaning I did not want any people parking on my lawn, kids yelling less than 5 feet from my window(while I am in the shower I might add)no beer cans in the trash can that I pay for, and not being woken up past 11:00 pm but my landlord is friends with the horrible woman's father who lives right next door to me, and he literally said, "I don't want to loose a good friend, so you need to leave"...I don't want to get into my feelings because I know this is not a support forum, but I just wanted to give a little planetary insight as to what is going on.
This current lunar return features Jupiter on the Ascendant, but Saturn on the IC
Next lunar Return features Saturn on the Ascendant with Neptune on the IC
I get a break in November, but then on December Saturn is on the IC, with Neptune on the DSC
My SSR shows no real planetary strife except for Pluto on the ASC, I thought that was just about the guy I was talking to off and on. I am under so much stress right now that my hair is falling out...
Birthday 9/4/84, Kingsville Texas, 11:44 pm, just in case anyone wants to check out my horrible life.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: The fat lady has officially sung

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 9:48 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:Still living in the same city?

t. Jupiter is about to exactly semisquare your Venus (October 30). There's a good chance some kind soul will give you a break.

Today t. Mars is exactly square your Jupiter: At its simplest, this is an affront to your Jupiter and an inflammation of your pocketbook - it's a sudden, unexpected expense. :( This, btw, is part of the basic meaning of the Jupiter + Saturn you are having. It asks the question, "What is it going to cost me in order to win?" (This is probably why Jupiter-Saturn is so naturally political.)

Of your progressions, the most painful one I see is progressed Venus minutes from conjunct natal Saturn. This is exact over the next couple of months. This changes your relationship to Venus a lot - changes your priorities, choices, commitments. It probably will not make "the kindness of strangers" abundant during your transition. But, once this clears, progressed Venus is solidly in orb of sextile your natal Sun, so that pattern is likely to turn around significantly over the next two years.

And your progressed Mars-Neptune conjunction is finally out of orb. That's the past.

Hang in there. One foot in front of the other one.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 9:48 pm

Jupiter Sets At Dawn wrote:I have nothing to add astrologically. But if you're paid up through the end of the month, tell the landlord you expect him to refund ten days rent. In cash. Just telling you to go like that is almost certainly illegal. He is supposed to give you 30 days notice. Actually, I'd ask for thirty days rent back and let him negotiate you down to ten days.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 9:49 pm

SteveS wrote:Hi Venus,

Unfortunate circumstances, but excellent examples of Sidereal Astrology angular symbolism with solunars. With your current SLR (if still living in same city) the planet of the month is Saturn almost partile cnj SLR Nadir. And then we see t. Saturn partile cnj your Natal West Point.

As you noted, your next SLR features angular Saturn & Neptune. Bradley writes from his book Solar & Lunar returns about angular Saturn-Neptune combos:
Among its paramount keywords is “removal.”
So, as we can see here you are being “removed” from your living quarters, probably for the best according to what you have being putting up with your landlord.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 9:51 pm

Venus_Daily wrote:Thank You all for your inightful replies, what I am worried about though is that my october 31st and December 22nd both have the same symbolism on similar angles. I know it has not happened yet, but I just hope that I am not removed from two places. I find this very odd, because usually my lunar returns are very off, while my solar returns on are spot on but I guess now it just comes down to angular symbolism and context. One last thing I wanted to ask though, would it be better just to not to rock the boat or make waves during Saturn Mars or Neptune influence?
Thank You
Maria
-------------------------
Jim Eshelman wrote:I'm a wicked sort that thinks, "When in doubt, do something!" I read your question and thought, "Gosh, boat rocking sounds like a perfectly accurate blending of Mars, Saturn, and Neptune, so rock away."

I can't guarantee that my answer is prudent, though. :)
--------------------
SteveS wrote:Jim wrote:
And your progressed Mars-Neptune conjunction is finally out of orb. That's the past.
Hang in there. One foot in front of the other one.
Imo Venus, Jim’s above words are key for understanding your past psychological pains. Have you calculated and seen this chart for yourself?

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 9:52 pm

Venus_Daily wrote:Yes Steve, I have seen this chart and I would like to mention that under Jim's calculation for the Dasa-Bhukti system, I am also undergoing a Sun-Saturn period, anyway, it's funny that you talk about past psychological wounds. Right now, obviously under a sun period, I am trying to assert myself as an adult, and I do believe that the progressed Venus conjoining to natal Saturn has opened up a lot of old wounds and has helped me to understand why I am feeling this way. It was not about my ex, the guy who I am currently talking to right now or other people, my difficulties with them are just a symptom, some symptoms last are lasting longer than others. As a child and to this day, I have felt a great deal of shame just for me being me, and I had no idea why, I had no idea that my being violated as a child could manifest in such a way. It's very odd, because I have no negative feelings toward the betrayls themselves, just the way they made me feel, and I did not make a connection until I noticed the Venus/Saturn combo.
-----------------------
SteveS wrote:You definitely have experience some very rough symbolism, particularly the secondary progressed angular Mars-Neptune. Fagan cited Mars-Neptune as some of the harshest of any planetary pair. As Jim said—it is good to see this Mars-Neptune separating.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 9:53 pm

Venus_Daily wrote:Update
I did not even notice that tr. Saturn had squared my progressed moon with a seperation of only 13 minutes, this was actually on the 10th of October, and the transiting moon had actually actually set things into action by opposing transiting Saturn and squaring the progressed moon, I can actually time the event down to the hour. I wish the transiting moon were always this reliable. My internet was down for a while, probably just another Saturnian incident of "stumbling blocks". I found a really good place that is thankfully owned by a faceless cooperation, so I am hoping I get in there, but with Saturn/Neptune again on the MC/DSC axis in December I just don't know.
Last year I had the experience that when transiting Neptune past over the solar quotidian angles, the universe would bring something to my doorstep and I would become very scared and anxious, this year the first time it past over the progressed ASC, I found potential for a lot of spiritual and emotional growth. I was watching Super Soul Sundays and a Buddhist Nun, I forget her name. just spoke to me, and that day also inspired me to look at the teachings of Iyanla Vanzant. I'm still afraid of December, but I am getting to know the nature of fear a lot better and learning to manifest from a place of love, and not from one of fear and anxiety or ego.
I will also be experiencing this aspect from a solar return in 2016, aspecting my Mars/Uranus, and the transiting vertex, so I need all the good vibes and spiritual growth I can get, but I know now that this could prepare for something potentially amazing.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 17, 2017 9:53 pm

SteveS wrote:Venus wrote:
…but I am getting to know the nature of fear a lot better and learning to manifest from a place of love, and not from one of fear and anxiety or ego.
Beautiful words Venus. Many, many years ago a very wise person taught me when my ego started to dominate producing negative vibes—to learn to sacrifice my ego to the Alter of Learning. This lesson and practice has allowed me to receive positive learning in my life.

Clearly, from a Sidereal Astrology standpoint, your partile cnj of Mars-Uranus in your 7th house is your main Natal Signature. Believe me, I can relate to how much “anxiety” this signature must be causing in your life with certain relationships, because my best friend was born with a Natal Mars-Uranus Paran—his life has always been full of more than normal "anxiety." Mars-Uranus combos are high "anxiety" factors. But with your above words, I can see you are becoming more conscious of this "anxiety" theme in your life. This will indeed help you to better deal with this "anxiety" theme in your life.