Forumer's experiences on angular Pluto in SSR?

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar Returns.
Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Forumer's experiences on angular Pluto in SSR?

Post by Arena » Tue May 16, 2017 11:08 am

May 14, 2015
Hello
I am curious to hear your own experiences or experiences of people you personally know when you've had Pluto angular in your SSR's.

I know the general symbolism of Pluto, transformative, disruptive, can mean great success but also great tragedy.

I have Pluto coming exact to MC this SSR. But I also have Uranus angular this SSR - and both of them mean changes and can be disruptive.

I read this:
PLUTO conj. MIDHEAVEN or ZENITH
Transformation. Life-purpose gains new clarity. You assume more power over your life. May feel alienated from an irrational society. Reputation, rank, career and other outer tokens of identity change. Capable of unprecedented contribution.
Would you consider Pluto angular on MC in SSR a sign of success in career/work ...or just changes in that area of life?
I guess it can influence both work and home since it touches the MC/IC axis. People say sometimes that Pluto in transit to angles will change your entire life.

I would like to hear your real life experiences if you would please share?

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Re: Forumer's experiences on angular Pluto in SSR?

Post by Arena » Tue May 16, 2017 11:09 am

SteveS wrote:Arena wrote:
I have Pluto coming exact to MC this SSR
I show an exact cnj transit Pluto to your local Natal MC, not SSR MC. I have only experienced two exact transits of Pluto to my natal angles in my life, once when I was 10-11 years old to MC (can’t remember any outstanding events), and once to Asc when I sold my first business. When I sold my business I felt like I had accomplished a minor miracle and felt empowered, also this was my first time in my working life I did not have a working job. I took my first trip abroad. This was my first time to experience re-locational astrology with Solunar Returns involving many long distance trips. Also I reacquainted myself with a college friend who I had not seen in 20 years and we became best life friends. It was a cycle of in-depth study with Sidereal Astrology with computers and with my study of Sidereal Astrology I discovered Donald Bradley who btw offers some excellent symbolic meanings involving angular Pluto stating:
A foreground Pluto promises a lively period, for that planet may be relied upon to established precedents, dramatically bring to end eras in the life, and just as dramatically draw back the curtain on new. Pluto effects are swift, sensation-creating and record- breaking. It denotes “firsts” in the life; the native usually plays the leading role in any dramas which transpires. Pluto extremes include those of ambition. Pluto also is prominent with regard to freak accidents, “miracles,” and inexplicable phenomena, such as “accidentally” running across an old friend from the scene of your previous acquaintanceship. Such “fateful” happenings (they are more frequent in a lifetime than pure chance would allow) seem always to take place under prominent Plutonian influences.

Of course, an exact angular transit of Pluto to an angle should certainly be at least partially interpreted in the context of what is going on in your current immediate environment.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Thank you Steve.

Yes the SSR Pluto comes to natal MC (which could actually be a couple of degrees off)

I will sum up the highlights of this SSR at the end of it as it is better to do so in hindsight to make sure what stands out.

This sure is interesting and I welcome some more experiences of Pluto transit to angles, either natal angles or SSR angles.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

SteveS wrote:With your exact Pluto transit to your local MC, you must consider how Pluto is aspected in the heavens and how it is aspected to natal factors. In the heavens Pluto is square Uranus and Pluto is partile square your Natal Uranus. This offers a very potent Uranus-Pluto scenario which imo your exact transit of Pluto to your local MC needs to be interpreted in a Uranus-Pluto combination context pertaining to your thoughts and objectives within your immediate environment.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue May 16, 2017 11:11 am

I connect my last Pluto to angle to the death of my mother. Pluto was transiting my natal birth place Dsc around that time.
But there were also other experiences at the time that I could connect to that Pluto transit since that year my life did change/transform with my involvement in politics in my society. And it had to do with the biggest power of the world, the power of money institutions. I do wonder if the power struggle I took part in at that time will result in something BIG this year or next as we will have the results of the supreme court for the case I/we started at the time as well. All that experience was indeed transforming and will effect my life always and probably forever, since I became known to the public at the time.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Jupiter Sets At Dawn wrote:SSR Pluto to SSR Asc, my mother died. I left a job, and with it, an industry.
SSR Pluto to SSR Asc, I moved well away from the rest of my family after my father died during the previous SSR.

In neither case did I leave to get away from something. I left to go toward something else.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

I took part in at that time will result in something BIG this year or next as we will have the results of the supreme court for the case I/we started at the time as well.
I just noticed Ebertin says about Uranus-Pluto-MC:
…aspirations for innovations and reforms…
These “results” of the Supreme Court—does it have something to do with “reforms”?

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue May 16, 2017 11:12 am

Yes indeed, at that time I was involved in one of the biggest reform organization.
It has to do with reforms within the mortgage system.
We already made a great impact on society with that organization and this year or next year we will see our court case in the Supreme court and of course we hope for great reforms after that. It would change this society when looking at mortgages and monetary policy and banking practises.

But I must make a note of transit Uranus at that time was passing an opposition to natal Pluto as well as being square to the transit Pluto.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

But I must make a note of transit Uranus at that time was passing an opposition to natal Pluto as well as being square to the transit Pluto.
Then we see here you were doing what the Heavens intended for you, or, you were in harmony with your involvement for “reforms.”

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Indeed that seems so, and it certainly had a feeling of "the force" being with me :)

Woul love to hear some more personal experiences of forumers when they've had Pluto angular in their SSR.

I've seen Jim has lots of experience on that ... I wonder if he'd advice people to place it on angle if they possibly can. Pluto is unpredictable it seems, a bit like Uranus. You know it will bring transformation and success in your undertakings, but it can also show you very difficult life experiences like death and separations.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue May 16, 2017 11:13 am

SteveS wrote:IMO, the most important effect of angular Pluto is in Jim’s words—‘it stuns our senses’ either beneficially or malefically depending on aspects.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

FlorencedeZ. wrote:Hi Arena,

My 2008 SSR had Pluto with Jupiter on the Descendant. (not partile)
It was a year of good luck because that's how it felt at the time. I was hired for a new job after one interview and basically everything I had set my mind to went well with little effort. It was a turning point careerwise as I joined the workforce again.

My 2012 SSR had Pluto on the Descendant. (almost partile) Moon on the MC (wide). It was a year in which an important relationship abruptly came to a halt and did not develop further. Defintely a turning point in this matter. Closing an old cycle. Worth of note may be that in our synastry we have an exact Venus conjunct Saturn, despite other fortunate aspects.

During my 2013 SSR, Venus foreground only: SLR 23 march 2014 had Pluto exact on the Descendant. Jupiter (wide) on the Ascendant. It was the month my father died unexpectedly. As Steve mentioned so well below: it stunned our senses.

regards,
Flo

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Thank you all so much for sharing.
Indeed Pluto can bring both good fortune and also loss of life and/or sudden upsetting separations.
Therefore Pluto gives me a feeling of excitement when I see it angular in my SSR, especially since I see it does aspect t.Jupiter during this year - but it also does bring me worries since I've seen in my life death and separation with it.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue May 16, 2017 11:14 am

DDonovanKinsolving wrote:Arena, if you ever get a chance, get a copy of Garth Allen's "Taking the Kid Gloves Off Astrology" which provides insights into the planets (minus Sun and Moon) using a variety of psychological schools of thought. His, that is Donald Bradley's, write-up on Pluto should also be instructive and mind-opening. ... And be sure to read the rest of it too!

-derek

Antares5
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by Antares5 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:11 pm

Arena wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 11:13 am
Thank you all so much for sharing.
Indeed Pluto can bring both good fortune and also loss of life and/or sudden upsetting separations.
Therefore Pluto gives me a feeling of excitement when I see it angular in my SSR, especially since I see it does aspect t.Jupiter during this year - but it also does bring me worries since I've seen in my life death and separation with it.
I am with you. I also have Pluto partially on the DSC with an almost exact square to Jupiter this SSR. According to Jim, it tips towards positive things, so let's hope he is right.