Upcoming SSR in Edinburgh

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar Returns.
Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Upcoming SSR in Edinburgh

Post by Arena » Tue May 16, 2017 3:37 pm

May 5th 2016
So, keeping track of my SSR's, now I know that upcoming SSR will happen in Edinburgh, Scotland. We will be moving in July, before my bday.

In all my learning process now I keep track of both my original (BC) chart for 23.40 birth hour, but I also look into and keep track of the possible alternative rectified chart for around 23.23, just for the sake of recording them.

23.40 SSR chart will have Venus at 3,05 above ASC, Mercury 4,46 below ASC and EP practically right on the Sun.
The SSR MC will be close to natal Moon as well as the SSR Moon almost exact square to SSR MC.

23.23 SSR chart will have Venus at 29,15 partile conjunct ASC, will move Mercury to 7,19 below ASC (so not as important) and EP 4° from the Sun.
SSR MC would not be on natal Moon with this one. SSR ASC is 4° from the natal Mars.
For the alternative chart, SSR Pluto is partile conjunct natal MC.

There is a wide conjunction of SSR Sun and SSR Moon.
SSR Sun trines SSR Saturn.
Venus is in ecliptic sq to Mars, but almost exact mundane trine to Saturn.
Last edited by Arena on Tue May 16, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Re: Upcoming SSR in Edinburgh

Post by Arena » Tue May 16, 2017 3:39 pm

I decided to make a note of my children's SSR's for this year, they recently had their returns that will change angles upon arrival in Edinburgh.

Son has a Sun-Mercury conjunction widely foreground on DSC in Rvk and natal Pluto on SSR IC and natal Mercury on SSR DSC.
This will change in Edinburgh to SSR Pluto as closest on IC, the Mercury-Sun conjunction goes below SSR DSC and Uranus moves into SSR DSC foreground.

Daughter has Sun 3,16° below SSR ASC and Pluto at 8,02°, Moon on SSR EP in Rvk.
In Edinburgh she will have Moon partile conjunct ASC at 0,09 above - and Mercury-Pluto much wider 8-10° and Saturn-Neptune mundane square out at 10° foreground, with Neptune within 4° from SSR EP.

As I said in another thread, their Venuses will be partile angular for both in relocated charts.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue May 16, 2017 3:40 pm

August 3rd 2016
Just had my solar return this morning, was sleeping at the time :) in a little village on the outskirts of Edinburgh.

We haven't found a home yet, I guess I am making high demands. And today my mind was full of doubt that I made the right choice to compromise with my partner about coming here instead of going to a more remote, more new, more exotic place, more different like I would have wanted to in order to have a lot more change and transformation of life. Somehow I feel like I didn't "take it all the way". But we'll see how things turn out. :)

Just noticed something new (to me) in the new SSR. Mercury is partile conjunct POF.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue May 16, 2017 3:43 pm

by Jim Eshelman on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:09 pm

Happy birthday!

Re: Upcoming SSR in Edinburgh, Scotland
Postby Arena on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:20 pm

Thank you :)

Postby Danica on Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:42 pm

Happy new circle around the Sun, Arena!
NOSCE TE IPSVM

Postby SteveS on Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:12 pm

Hi Arena,
Hope you experience a happy SSR in Edinburgh. Here are some SSR highlights for your 2016 SSR.

Sun partile cnj East Point. For tones, read Ebertin Sun cnj Asc
Mundo Venus/Mercury=Asc with mundo Venus-Mercury tight in the foreground. For tones, read Ebertin Venus/Mercury=Asc (Midpoint)
SSR Mars partile 90 SSR ASC, partile 45 SSR Pluto.
SSR Moon partile 90 SSR MC with Natal Moon tight in foreground.
p. SSR Moon exact aspects during this solar year: SSR Moon cnj Natal Mercury and 90 Natal Moon. This definitely highlights your partile Natal Moon-Mercury 90 (learning). p. SSR Moon cnj Natal Mars. p. SSR Moon cnj SSR Venus (late in the solar year).

You will experience t. Saturn cnj your relocated Edinburgh Dsc during this solar year--so expect some inhibited situations, maybe with close relationships.
Last edited by SteveS on Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue May 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Aug 5th 2016
Thank you all guys :)
And special thanks to Steve. Don't have my solar fire up and running and don't have my Ebertin, but within weeks I will have it all back :)

It does indeed sound like an interesting year ahead. ... If only that bloody Saturn could have stayed away from the angles.
But those other aspects are indeed partile - which makes it even more interesting.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue May 16, 2017 3:45 pm

Aug 25th 2016
Hey again
So we have moved into our wonderful Victorian new home now, with very high ceilings and lots of space for us all :)
We feel that we've been quite lucky so far with deals we've had to make and we are getting more out of our money since the Brexit. We met a few very nice and friendly people and we are already making friends here. All in all we feel that the Scots are indeed very friendly and helpful people. My partner just thanked me for pushing him to make the decision to move. The children have started school, but the first days have been very difficult and overwhelming for them to the point of crying and wanting to go back home, so we are lucky enough to have time to pick them up early to help them adjust a bit softer into their new routine.

I note from the ecliptic chart that the SSR Mars is in aspect to Venus as well.

Since I won't have my Solar Fire up and running any time soon I think - might I ask you Steve to look at the mundane aspects... are they the same/similar for my current SSR as stated in the above list of aspects? Please note trines as well - I do think they are of great importance.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue May 16, 2017 3:45 pm

SteveS wrote:Glad things are going well in Edinburgh Arena. Main angular features for your SSR, in mundo:

Venus 3,05 cnj Asc
Mercury 4,46 cnj Asc
Mercury/Venus=Asc 0,50

Do you have Ebertin’s ‘The Combination of Stellar Influences’ with you?

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Tue May 16, 2017 3:46 pm

Thank you Steve

I think I am feeling these already :) I notice and enjoy the friendliness and politeness of people. I am every day admiring the beauty of this city, it has such great architecture and beautiful green places. Because it rains a lot here it is such a green city, lots of trees, parks and oh man, the flowers! Google Edinburgh and look at the images it shows you. We've had beautiful summer weather in the last weeks and enjoyed the outside.

Yes I do have my little astro library with me, was reading COSI last night.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:22 am

Amazing, amazing, amazing SSR soon coming to an end.
Am starting to look into future SSR's here in Edinburgh as we are most definitely staying here :)

As I've said in my relocation thread (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=116&p=9335#p9311), we feel so good here, we love the city and the people here and this seems like a very good relocation for us. We've all made new friends that we feel good around and now I am on the roll with my new business partner (viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1504).

My partner and I got engaged and will soon find a time to get married (almost sounds like a partile Venus SSR?).

I will make a new thread about my upcoming SSR, I do hope these good times will continue :)