Sen McCains 80th Solars for Birth & Residence

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar Returns.
staragewiz
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Sen McCains 80th Solars for Birth & Residence

Post by staragewiz » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:49 am

Solar Return for birth place has Mars/Saturn conj. the IC. Sq. Neptune DESC.- Angular
As the 4-Angles represent the physical body i.e "The Cross of Consciousness" the potential
for the body's organisms to be attacked and weakened would increase during the SSR year.

While the res. Solar Return this malefic trio are in the Background. (Neptune barely Foreground)
McCain SSR's Birth & Residence Cancer Diagnosis.jpg
Still think it's a good idea to calc. Solunars for Res. & Birth Place!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Sen McCains 80th Solars for Birth & Residence

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:07 am

More importantly, I think, his SSR for Washington has the Mars-Saturn-Neptune angular. I don't think birthplace had anything to do with it.

His official residence is Phoenix, but his actual residence most of the year is Washington.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

staragewiz
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by staragewiz » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:38 am

Good observation Jim regarding McCains SSR and Cancer diagnosis.
Interestingly the Angles for his birth place Colon, Panama and Wash. DC
are nearly identical. However the diagnosis and surgical procedure took
place at his Phoenix residence. Not the greatest example of the Birth Place vs. Residence debate.

Residence Solunars are nearly always more telling than Birth Solunars.
But in my many years of research there has been some notable exceptions, so no harm in
calc. for both Res. & Birth Place
Solunars appear to be most potent when the same planet(s) are angular in both locations.

Fagan had discussed the possibility that where the native's location
on the date and time of the SSR would be valid for the SSR year regardless of actual residence.
Haven't seen much research on that theory yet.

Wondering where McCain spent his birthday?

Mike

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:02 am

staragewiz wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:38 am
Residence Solunars are nearly always more telling than Birth Solunars.
I agree - the point is asserting that there is no value to birthplace Solunars at all if one has moved away, unless the psychological event is at the birth location.
But in my many years of research there has been some notable exceptions, so no harm in
calc. for both Res. & Birth Place
You and I disagree on this. I think there is harm from making it look like we want two shots to get one thing right. We're better off seeing a lunar return fail. If someone is significantly moved from birthplace, the odds are very high that if the right planet is NOT angular at one, it will be angular at the other as a random event.
Fagan had discussed the possibility that where the native's location
on the date and time of the SSR would be valid for the SSR year regardless of actual residence.
Haven't seen much research on that theory yet.
Yes, I think that's the complicated one. My theory is that a Solar Return is exactly like a birth chart, in that it never loses angles from where it occurs, but then relocates to wherever you wander during its lifespan. My experience challenges my theory, though, e.g., my last SSR occurred in Utah, I came back home to LA, and transits across the Utah angles have been of no value all year. (I watch them on a day-by-day basis just like transits to my LA SSR angles.) I don't think there's been a single clear hit since October. Same with Marion's SSR last year which occurred in Phoenix: Those angles weren't responsive to transits the rest of the year after we came back to LA.

My old attempt at dark humor: "Y'know those folk who go off somewhere on their birthday to get away from a bad Solar Return where they usually live? They always come home and die."
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:28 pm

McCain spent August 30, 2016 in Arizona, winning the primary for his senate seat by double digits, and giving a rousing speech at the party afterward.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:23 pm

Jim wrote:
I came back home to LA, and transits across the Utah angles have been of no value all year. (I watch them on a day-by-day basis just like transits to my LA SSR angles.) I don't think there's been a single clear hit since October. Same with Marion's SSR last year which occurred in Phoenix: Those angles weren't responsive to transits the rest of the year after we came back to LA.
My exact same experience when I was at Red Rocks on my 2014 Birthday. I am not going into details, but I experience a ton of ‘out of the ordinary’ Uranus symbolism which was angular in Colorado on my birthday, but transits to my 2014 SSR angles back at my residence were of no value. My belief: We can take our new SSRs and be at any location we wish for a planned benefic event, and experience the tight angular symbolism—full potency. The main reason I feel this way is not because of this one SSR in 2014, but because I have planned out other tight angular manifested planetary events with my SLRs in the past with several locations, also with my wife’s SLRs. No way to do a statistical research examples like my one SSR, only for personal realization with individual experiences on one’s birthday. I did have a couple more potent Uranus experiences during my solar year at my residence—but does not hold a candle to my Uranus experiences on my 2014 birthday at Red Rocks. I believe there is some magic in relocating our SSR for planned angular benefic events on one’s birthday. The angular symbolism just needs to fit the planned birthday event, same for SLRs on one’s SLR date.

And, I agree with Jim--no way to escape a malefic residence SSR by being at another location, and then returning to the residence location. I mean, not many people can relocate and take a one year vacation.