2018 SSR

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar Returns.
mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
2018 SSR

Post by mikestar13 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:19 pm

Now this chart is rather nice. The main feature is Sun conjunct to transiting Mercury and natal Venus across the IC. There are some subtle negative indications, but the picture looks good. Looking forward to April.
Time matters

SteveS
Nabu
Re: 2018 SSR

Post by SteveS » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:26 pm

Mike, what are % you get to go home being more closer to love ones/family :?:

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by mikestar13 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:12 pm

SteveS wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:26 pm
Mike, what are % you get to go home being more closer to love ones/family :?:
The chance is DNZ (TM), which means "damn near zero". Sue could barely care for me even with Josh's help, and he' going to college next year. She sure as h-e-double-hockey-sticks can't do it alone. The only way I could come home is to achieve a level of recovery that would be described as miraculous. And while I really like my upcoming SSR, it has no indication of miracles (Venus-Jupiter-Pluto tightly angular might fit the bill.) And even if it did, getting insurance to pay for the level of physical therapy required would require a bigger miracle (Venus-Jupiter-Uranus-Pluto angular within 5 minutes, perhaps?)

Sue and Josh are visiting this evening, and meanwhile I am posting to Solunars while listening to the Dixie Chicks from my music collection in the background. If I have made up my bed in Hell, it really ain't so bad.

"Acceptance is the answer to all my problems."-- Alcoholics Anonymous, Third Edition, page 449.
Time matters

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by mikestar13 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:59 pm

Sorry to necro an old thread, but looking back on this chart a bit more than a month before my demi-solar and eight months after I wrote about my upcoming SSR, I guess I haven't been looking at the world through Venus colored glasses after all. Here I am inhabiting a broken body and living in a fairy poor nursing home, and yet I am happier than I have ever been. I have an active social life, I am President of the Residents' Council, I am the leader of the Tuesday afternoon Bible study, and the go to person for anyone who needs help. But above all else, I am in a very satisfying love relationship with a woman who suits my soul better than anyone ever has, hands down, no contest. Well it took sixty-one years, but the stars and the God that made them have blessed me beyond my wildest dreams.
Time matters

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:01 pm

:D :D :D

Besides the obvious natal Sun-Venus conjunction on IC, and despite the strength of the Mars-Saturn conjunction, I don't think one should miss natal Jupiter about 1° from square Ascendant in Calimesa. (And, of course, the Moon aspects.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:14 am

Mike, its good to be at peace with oneself and to have SSR Venus on SSR IC. :)