My 2017 SSR

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar Returns.
SteveS
Nabu
My 2017 SSR

Post by SteveS » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:49 am

Here is another par-excellent example from Jim’s book ‘Interpreting Solar Returns’ where Jim writes:
This, then, isolates the Solar Moon as the most crucial agent in a Solar Return, after the angles. Solar Moon aspects to natal and solar planets can never be treated lightly, event when rather wide in orb. So remarkable is this single factor that, if Solar Moon aspects are nearly exact while foreground planets are not exceptionally close to the angles, the Solar Moon can be considered the primary theme-setter of the chart for the year ahead, bar none. Note in the bi-wheel below, my 2017 SSR (inside wheel), Natal (outside wheel), my SSR Moon partile cnj my Natal Venus. Without a doubt, this partile cnj of my SSR Moon with my Natal Venus is the ‘primary theme-setter’ for my 2017 solar year.

And believe me, after going through a double whammy of Moon-Saturn in my 2016 solar year, seriously affecting my health (now recovered), this 2017 SSR Moon partile my Natal Venus is a welcome relief. All I have to do now is figure out a way to bring a smile back on my wife’s face after Bama wins last night a Championship game they should have lost :) .

This partile SSR Moon cnj my Natal Venus has become obvious to me in many different ways (levels) manifesting through my life in a most harmonious manner.

https://imgur.com/a/SPLz3

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Re: My 2017 SSR

Post by Arena » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:18 am

Glad to hear you are feeling the good energy of Venus in your life :)
Actually, you have a double Venus symbolism since the SSR MC is partile conjunct your n. Venus :)

SteveS
Nabu
Re: My 2017 SSR

Post by SteveS » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:53 am

Good catch Arena. 8-)