My malefic SSR 2017

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar Returns.
Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
My malefic SSR 2017

Post by Freya » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:55 am

Hello everyone,

I have been absent from the forum for a while as my life has been first busy with final exams, a new job (which looked ok when I first took it) and major illness that followed.I have been physically ill throughout the winter, the job is horrible and underpaid (below the povery line, my family has to help me top up my income just to break even!). The job hunt for a better job seems hopeless. I am also on the verge of failing my postgraduate studies because I just cannot cope with the stress of it all.

I am currently signed off work due to a nervous breakdown and being attacked at work by a client.

Also, my relationship with my mother has deteriorated considerably, and my adopted sister's mental illness (schizophrenia) has taken a turn for the worse and she now lacks mental capacity and is violent towards my parents (and myself and my fiance when I visited over Christmas). I have not felt this ill in a long time.

I post here my current SSR, calculated for Southampton, England, where I reside. My birth data is 6 July 1984, at 9.55 am, Florence Italy.

I also post my demi return, also malefic. From what I can see I am facing the brunt of it now, and I have no redeeming transits until my new SSR.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SteveS
Nabu
Re: My malefic SSR 2017

Post by SteveS » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:34 am

Freya, excellent 2017 SSR example for the malefic times you are experiencing with your 2017 SSR. Nothing to do but endeavor to endure until your nasty 2017 SSR expires. Whatever happened with your X and the legal troubles he was causing you?

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:20 am

That disappeared as soon as the money was split, it ended in April 2017. I have fled in a way that he cannot find me (I won't go into it in a public forum) so I have also made it difficult for him to keep harrassing me.

I have calculated a quarti solar which was some time in October by using a 90 degrees angle to natal sun. Is there another way to calculate the last three months of this solar return?

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:39 am

Freya wrote:
That disappeared as soon as the money was split, it ended in April 2017.
I bet you were glad this ended (disappeared). A split of the money appears to be the fair settlement by the Judge, do you agree?

Freya wrote:
I have fled in a way that he cannot find me (I won't go into it in a public forum) so I have also made it difficult for him to keep harassing me.
Yes, I understand.

Freya asked:
I have calculated a quarti solar which was sometime in October by using a 90 degrees angle to natal sun. Is there another way to calculate the last three months of this solar return?
A question better answered by Jim or another member, maybe JSAD. I only know how to calculate quarti’s with Solarfire. Below is your last quarti SSR for your 2017 solar year calculated by Solarfire.

https://imgur.com/a/RUoB3

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:01 am

Freya, I'm so sorry. That sounds rough and wearing.

Yes, the correct way to calculate a Quarti-SSR is for when Sun is square natal Sun. However, I have almost no confidence in Quarti-Solars (other than as a broad timing device; but you're using these to describe the overall quality of the time, and I just don't see them working much at all). For that matter, I've stopped having confidence in Demi-Solars: They occasionally seem effective, but not at a level to seem to justify calculating them. (I do my own most of the time, and I'll do others if there is a transition expected right when they occur, but normally they aren't worth the effort.)

I'm just trying to save you unnecessary work, and false or minor) information. The matter of real importance is your current SSR, with Saturn 3°21' above Ascendant, Uranus 1°53' east of IC, and a close Saturn-Uranus mundane square. It's probably made worse because your Neptune is rising - feelings things more strongly. Some serious uprooting and rearrangement of things are expected, since the angular Uranus is closely opposite natal Pluto.

And - very important! - progressed SSR Moon started the year ready to progress across Saturn, to give some concentrated Moon-Saturn periods. This was in orb mid-October to mid-December, is now gone, but probably had a very harsh impact on you for those two months. Right now, this SQ Moon is on the SSR Ascendant (only a few minutes away today) so, again, you are feelings things very acutely: Part of the problem is that bad stuff is genuinely happening, and part of it is that you are feeling things more powerfully than usual. (This Moon-Asc progression will be gone by about March 6.)

I see you wanting to do more layered solar returns to see if thing will change before the new SSR. First, nothing is going to make that Saturn back off much - you need (as Steve mentioned to endure and manage it. It may not feel like much right now, but I have found that there is strength to be gained from such perseverance. (PS: Remind me of that this time next year, I may need it! <g>) Your next SSR has no angular Saturn, and has Jupiter about as close to the angles as Saturn is this year, right on top of your Mars, so there should be plenty of strength! Also, your Mercury is emphasized. (Transiting Uranus is strongest.)

For looking at the finer periods of the year, I think you need to switch tactics and, instead of minor (perhaps worthless) solar returns, look at your lunar returns.

Things feel especially harsh right now, I imagine, because Mars has been transiting across your natal IC for a few days. This can give a sense of crisis.

Your most important transit right now is Pluto opposite your Venus, which surely has already started to reframe your romantic life. (It is also affecting your family relations, as you summarized.) As I look at your transits, I'm reminded how much you've come through in the last two to three years. The stuff ahead looks better than the stuff behind.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:56 am

Jim, your analysis of my current SSR was an eye-opener. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me feel better at this moment in time. You are right about what you have noted in regards to my venus-pluto transit. A good and a bad thing has come from it, but nevertheless life-changing as far as personal relationships.

The good thing is that my fiance, after years of not wanting to have another child ever again, has decided t have a vasectomy reversal so that we can have a child together after we get married ( we get married on June 22nd 2019...I can see my next SSR has a marriage symbolism potentially?) This was a life-changing event for him, and I believe it shows in his SSR. If it is of interest I will post it on the forum, along with the date he had his operation. This was also life-changing for me, as I have been wanting to have a child for a very long time, but due to bad relationships and, for the past three years, his vasectomy, I had resigned to the fact that I would never have kids. Luckily not anymore.

The bad venus-pluto manifestation has been the realisation that I cannot take care of my sister now or when my parents die. When we (my parents) adopted her as a child, she seemed fine. At the age of 25 the sister I knew "died" and this "thing" began. She did a lot of drugs and her latent schizophrenia manifested itself. After being in an out of rehab, now she is the worst case of schizophrenia that the psychiatrist in the region have seen. She is "straight-jacket crazy" and has bouts of violent behaviour,towards my elderly parents. She engages in other horrific behaviour, and is resistant to treatment. (I genuinely believe that she is posessed by three entities due my grandfather telling me that in a vivid dream, but no one listens to me). I thought I could help her but my presence over Christmas made it worse and I told my mother I will not take her home with me when they die. As a result my mother, who lives to take care of my sister, has cut me off.

I would like to post my sister's chart however the birth time is unknown as she was adopted. Not sure if it can be of value for a study of her chart?

I will have a look at my lunar returns now to gain a better understanding of the 6 months ahead of me.

Thank you again Jim

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:12 am

Tough Saturn SSR Freya.
"The vehement appearance of the depressing and limiting Saturn influence in anyone's life is usually a token that the time for higher spiritual development has come." C.A.Q. Libra

"Astrology teaches us how, by calculations, to find the time when inharmonious energies will be liable to manifest, and so we can arm ourselves beforehand and stand firm toward the time of a possible personal crisis." C.A.Q. Libra.

"Negative cosmic conditions are relative and serves to make us wiser by hard experiences and prepare us for a higher state of consciousness." C.A.Q. Libra.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:48 am

Steve, you are right, I can feel something is going to come to a head this SSR year, and it has not yet happened. I trust in the universe that it is happening for a reason, and that there are no vedic remedies to "avoid" this malefic SSR, the only way "out" if it is "through"

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:43 am

BTW, Freya, I don't remember if we've ever talked about your 3rd house.

As you know, Siderealists haven't settled on a stable opinion on houses. I am quite open to the possibility that planets in houses in a natal chart are important and meaningful, yet there is no evidence at all (of the large-scale, objective, collective sort we have for signs, angles, and aspects) to permit me to take a firm stand. Nonetheless, I keep looking. (I have some new language gestating on this, but its still cooking.)

To put it really simply, from a house model we would expect that some of the worst sense of trouble and difficulty in your life would be in 3rd house matters. With a close Mars-Saturn conjunction in a Saturn constellation, we would expect that your life as a whole is filled with a sense of struggle and combat; but, were we to single out a particular area where the "story" (outward dramatization of the main themes) played this conflict out on the screen of circumstances, it would be 3rd house matters. You have Pluto conjunct the 3rd cusp, and your Mars-Saturn conjunction in the 3rd house.

This is the house of siblings. From a house model, we would expect the greatest continuing drama of conflict to be with brothers or sisters. (I thought you'd find this interesting.)

Now, there are other ways to interpret this. The 3rd isn't only siblings, but basically those environmental contacts closest to home - your neighborhood, your close environment near but not exactly including your immediate home, circumstances that involve orienting yourself and being able to move out into the world and take hold of it, as well as the basic psychological resources and orientations for doing that. But the simplest rendering is, "Severe conflict with, and alienation from, brothers and sisters."

Again, I thought you'd find this interesting.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:23 am

Excellent observation Jim. Jim, Freya’s relocated Mundo Natal to Southampton. As we can see that Mars-Saturn cnj is now placed in immediate foreground, with Mars 1,39 cnj IC.

https://imgur.com/a/lTS0S

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:59 am

Wow Jim, this is an eye opener! Finally it all makes sense.

My sister has isolated me from my mother for years. My mother doesn’t want me to have children so I can be my sister’s nurse when she dies. I ran away from home at 18 because my sister was making my life hell. Now, she is completely absorbing my parents’ strength and resources whilst getting high on drugs and alcohol.

I met her again this summer after it was considered “safe” to meet her by a team of psychiatrists. Twice, both in the summer and over Christmas, she has tried to physically hurt me. If it wasn’t for my partner I would have got seriously injured. For weeks she has plotted my partner’s murder, contacted ex partners (ex convicts) to get people to find us. It may have been a manic ideation but she is prone to severe mood swings and violence.

It has come to a point where I wish she wasn’t around anymore as there is no hope for recovery. It is not meant in a nasty way. It’s like having a sick elderly relative, but in a way worse because she is consuming my parents and taking them to an early grave. This is now all reflected in my third house symbolism, and the mars-saturn conjunction makes sense to me now, especially where it is.

I feel that as long as I am in England I am safe from her. I refused to do any documents to bring her overe here, hence the falling out with my mother.

Steve, thank you for showing me the relocated chart. As you have pointed out, the planets being angular in England, does that mean that I won’t be safe from her here either?

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:08 pm

Freya wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:59 am
Twice, both in the summer and over Christmas, she has tried to physically hurt me. If it wasn’t for my partner I would have got seriously injured. For weeks she has plotted my partner’s murder, contacted ex partners (ex convicts) to get people to find us.
What is your purpose in not calling the police? Your mother has already cut you off. There is no good reason not to call the authorities.
This stuff is illegal pretty much everywhere. People who are dangerous can be institutionalized, which might upset your parents, but might also extend their lives, and allow them to reorient to normal life. You have nothing to lose and plenty to gain.
I doubt very much your sister wants to live with you. It sounds like your mother is losing touch with reality and needs some help herself. Don't discuss this with your mother. Just do it, and don't talk about it afterward either.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:51 pm

Freya wrote:
Steve, thank you for showing me the relocated chart. As you have pointed out, the planets being angular in England, does that mean that I won’t be safe from her here either?
Freya, with what Jim has pointed out about your 3rd House of ‘Brothers & Sisters,’ and with your Mars-Saturn cnj in your 3rd House, you have to consider no matter where you are living, your sister could be a serious threat to you, maybe more so in Southampton, but I don’t know for sure. Hopefully, this Mars-Saturn cnj in the 3rd House only means there will be harsh ‘communications’ (communications is also a keyword for 3rd House symbolism) involved with your sister, but I would certainly heed JSAD’s advice. When one isolates (and you have) a possible serious threat from any person involving Mars-Saturn combos, you definitely need to take this as a very serious matter and take all precautions necessary. Ebertin says about the “Principle” for Mars-Saturn combos:
Harmful or destructive energy…
Please let us know as many details as possible with your April SLR, for our Sidereal Astrology learning.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:50 am

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:08 pm
Freya wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:59 am
Twice, both in the summer and over Christmas, she has tried to physically hurt me. If it wasn’t for my partner I would have got seriously injured. For weeks she has plotted my partner’s murder, contacted ex partners (ex convicts) to get people to find us.
What is your purpose in not calling the police? Your mother has already cut you off. There is no good reason not to call the authorities.
This stuff is illegal pretty much everywhere. People who are dangerous can be institutionalized, which might upset your parents, but might also extend their lives, and allow them to reorient to normal life. You have nothing to lose and plenty to gain.
I doubt very much your sister wants to live with you. It sounds like your mother is losing touch with reality and needs some help herself. Don't discuss this with your mother. Just do it, and don't talk about it afterward either.
I don’t want to go into details here, but basically everything has been tried before and has not worked, except for prison. My mother doesn’t not want her to go to prison (to an extent I can understand that, my sister would have to do something horrible to be imprisoned for a long time, for an assault she could get a couple of months) so when I phoned the police she told her to run away, which she did. My sister has a knack for associating with the worst people wherever she is, so the risk is that she would come out of prison having learnt new, more dangerous behaviour and having made undesirable friends, while still living at home with my parents. It is not an easy problem to solve.

Steve, thank you for letting me know. It just confirmed to me that my sister is never coming over here. I will make sure of it, as my father wants her to come to the wedding (and I don’t)

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:15 am

Just received some unexpected good news, I found a better job!! It’s tougher as it’s full time, as opposed to part time and I have to study as well, but it is in a niche family law firm. Now there’s the potential problem of handing in my notice and leaving, leaving my current firm high and dry, and needing a reference from them too!

Danica
1st Warning by Admin
1st Warning by Admin

Post by Danica » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:44 pm

Freya, have you looked into the sister's chart, and your synastry?

A noon, X-rated chart is better than no chart :geek:
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia
http://siderallia.blogspot.com/

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:16 am

Hi Danica, that's a really good idea! I have never looked because I thought it would be pointless as the time of birth is unknown... I think I will start a differed thread as it will be under synastry more than SSR.

The new topic is here

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1868