Help with predictions of LRs?

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Lunar Returns.
Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Help with predictions of LRs?

Post by Arena » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:15 am

Hey guys. Would you like to help predict upcoming lunar returns for me?

As most of the regulars here know now I am going to be travelling to go to my grandmother's funeral next week. I find that Mars-Uranus on my local angles for birth place very interesting... cross my fingers that I won't have an accident of some sort. Another idea that this aspect gives me is that I might hear surprising news. I have never known who is my father's real father and my grandmother (who has now died) told my father a few years back (he never knew it either) and made him promise not to tell his children about it until after her death. So now is the time when he can tell her secret.
t. MARS aspecting t. URANUS
"the impulse toward outlandish mischief, dare-devilish doings, and the like... the native is moved to attract outside attention by heroic stunts... In his automobile he burns with desire to push the accelerator to floor-level 'to see how fast the old buggy will go,' etc. More usually, however, this influence works itself out in great productivity of work, as its keyword is 'industry.' Primarily a rebellious influence, the native will in all likelihood hustle about tearing out by the roots old interests, old connections with people for whom a sudden dislike is realized, etc. ...radical changes taking place in the native's life, for he uses violence to model things more to his liking, instead of letting evolution do the trick."
[NOTE: Notebooks suggest "surprise attack." - JAE]
My December LR just started today in Edinburgh. I am hoping to be able to do my next small deal in Edinburgh now in December, hoping to make an offer before Christmas. I am also looking at a deal in Iceland and I will go to view that one when I'm there. The Dec LR has Jupiter on ASC, partile trine LR Neptune and partile square my natal Sun. Those particular aspects look good for a possible deal to be made. LR Pluto is now partile natal MC. LR Saturn is trine LR MC, LR Vx is conj. n. Saturn, which is not so promising. The Pluto and Saturn symbolism may of course be indicative of the funeral and sorrow of family members.

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Re: Help with predictions of LRs?

Post by Arena » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:25 am

The next one up will be on Dec 29th and most probably it will take place in Rvk, Iceland where LR Jup will be partile square the LR MC, the Nnode on LR IC and LR Pluto close to the LR DSC and still partile n. MC. The LR Venus-Sun conjunction will be close to my n. DSC (wonder if I just decide to go to the mayor to get the marriage thing sorted while we are all in Iceland?). And if you are wondering if I would just do that unannounced and unplanned, the answer is yes, that is something I could actually think of doing since I already decided to marry the guy. :D

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:32 am

And the last one ... since I would like to get a theme of the next 3 months.
The third LR happens in Edinburgh and is quite interesting actually. On Jan 26th the LR has Moon partile opposite LR Jup and they also aspect a Mer-Pluto conjunction and Pluto is still partile n. MC.

The LR angular planets are Venus-Sun on the LR IC Venus partile in ecliptic aspect (what about mundo?)
LR Uranus is just over 3° from LR DSC.
LR MC is conjunct natal Sun and LR ASC is conjunct natal Venus with that LR DSC being close to n. Jup.
LR Saturn comes close to n. DSC.

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:26 am

Arena, since you are very aware of you immediate environments in these locations, I think you need no help with your SLR 'predictions.' :) The individual astrologer with the backdrops of their individual psychological living environments is the best one to predict. But, keep us informed with manifested symbolism with these good SLR examples.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:03 am

Arena wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:15 am
As most of the regulars here know now I am going to be travelling to go to my grandmother's funeral next week. I find that Mars-Uranus on my local angles for birth place very interesting... cross my fingers that I won't have an accident of some sort. Another idea that this aspect gives me is that I might hear surprising news.
Didn't you have some kind of falling out with your family awhile ago? That's the sort of thing that can come up and even refire at funerals. Funerals are for the living... and sometimes they get pretty lively.

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:36 pm

Yes you are right Steve, I do of course have the ability to make a guess as to how these might manifest.

JSAD, I had a fallout with my parents and sister, but since then my mother died and I am ok now with my father. Don't speak to my sister.

I think I am not going to go to the funeral, I just want to make my own little candle memorial ceremony and think about memories I have of my grandmother all by myself. I do not feel like being around all those people in the huge extended family.

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:18 am

So, I made my final decision. I am not going. I have this strong urge to want to be by myself and with my partner and children instead of going to the funeral.

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:53 am

I never go to funerals, even close family members. I mourn my loss in a quite individual manner. My Mother was the same way--we did not go to my sister's (her daughter's) funeral.

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:08 am

Thanks for sharing Steve. It helps to know that I am not alone feeling this way, because of traditional methods I was feeling a bit guilty towards other people, but this is just how I feel. But I am getting used to being a bit different with many things in life :)

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:55 am

But I am getting used to being a bit different with many things in life :)
Indeed! Comes with the aging process. :)

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:30 am

My brother hates funerals. Sometimes he goes, sometimes he doesn't. It's not about his feelings for the person being honored, and he doesn't need to go to "prove he loved" anyone. If there's somebody likely to be going he'd like to see, he goes. Otherwise he doesn't. Some people fuss about it, but that's his choice and I don't put up with people who feel the need to judge him for it. He's doing what's right for him, and no, Uncle John would not be hurt he wasn't there, and if he would be, he's dead so he won't know or care. My brother spent time with Uncle John when John was alive and it counted.

This funeral is not about your grandmother. Public demonstrations of grief are not necessary, and you can better spend the time honoring your grandmother in your own way.

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:16 am

Thank you guys. It's good to see some people actually understand that.
I probably feel very much like your brother. I don't feel like being around a big group of people grieving because I think that is such a personal/private and vulnerable moment. I feel much better to do my own little memorial.

I will come back to this thread to look back on those thoughts/predictions. They are interesting to me since there is such close vicinity of planets to angles.

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:40 am

The Dec LR has Jupiter on ASC, partile trine LR Neptune and partile square my natal Sun. Those particular aspects look good for a possible deal to be made. LR Pluto is now partile natal MC. LR Saturn is trine LR MC, LR Vx is conj. n. Saturn, which is not so promising. The Pluto and Saturn symbolism may, of course, be indicative of the funeral and sorrow of family members.
This one is turning out to be Saturnian in feel. I feel down and bad. I don't feel like meeting people or doing anything at all. I've just stayed in bed mostly for a few days. But since my business partner and I are planning to make an offer on a property, I am hoping that the angular Jupiter is going to help and hopefully balance my bad mood. I hope my next LR will make me feel much better.

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:50 am

Hope you get to feeling better. Keep us informed with any possible benefic business manifestations during your current SLR.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:51 am

I don't see the Saturn in the SLR, though I do see other malefics. Your natal Mars is near Midheaven - are you feeling pressed down and over-demanded (Saturn) or irritable, agitated, over-working (Mars)?

Of course, aside from the SLR, transiting Saturn is conjoining your natal Jupiter and still in range of opposite your Venus. You'd be feeling this when it's partile regardless of the SLR.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:54 pm

I don't see the Saturn in the SLR
Natal Saturn is now conjunct the SLR Vx. It's just a depressed down feeling, possibly brought on by thinking of life and death. A little irritation, but nothing crazy going on there. Not over-worked this month, it's been quite quiet now.

Might not be the SLR at all... maybe it is some other Saturn manifestation, as in transiting Sat on Jup and Venus like you suggest.
Keep us informed with any possible benefic business manifestations during your current SLR
Will do Steve :)