Natal Transits "Rated" by Potency TIMED by Solunar Charts

Q&A and discussion on Transits.
SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Re: Natal Transits "Rated" by Potency TIMED by Solunar Charts

Post by SteveS » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:01 am

Jim wrote:
Now, it may be that there is a new distinction to identify here - that a certain magnitude of event is more likely to happen if the aspect is exact in the SLR. That may be exactly what he was saying ("only for big stuff," etc.). But that's a long way from saying that the other transits aren't valid.
Exactly Jim! It is this ‘new distinction’ which I think Fagan is trying to get us to recognize, with ‘a certain magnitude of event more likely to happen’. And I agree, the other partile transits to our natal planets which do not occur on the SLR Day are valid, only much less impact that those partile transits to our natal planets that do occur on our SLR Days (when our SLR’s begin). I will attempt to demonstrate with my new Jan 12 SLR, link below, Jan 12 SLR (inside wheel), Natal (outside wheel).

https://imgur.com/a/8xLQu

Using only Fagan’s standard bearer of aspects, only the 0, 90, 180, we see there are two partile transiting aspects to my Natal involving the faster moving planets. t. Mercury partile 90 my Natal Venus, and t. Venus partile 180 my natal Mars. First, lets take SLR t. Mercury partile 90 my n. Venus.

There are four exact aspects of t. Mercury to my Natal Venus in the year 2018:

1: t. Me 90 Ve Jan 12; 2: t. Me 180 Ve Mar 7; 3: t. Me 90 Ve June 13; 4: t. Me 0 Ve Sept 23.

There is only 1 SLR in the entire calendar year of 2018 where t. Me partile aspects (0,90,180) my Natal Venus, and that is on Jan 12, 2018. What is my Natal Venus symbolizing relative to my immediate environment, being 70 years of age? It is symbolizing a close relationship (Venus). What/Who kind of close relationship relative to my immediate environment? Since we know Mercury has a-lot to do with communications; who is the close relationship (Venus) I have been communicating (Mercury) the most in my immediate environment? This close relationship (Venus) is very easy for me to identify---its my Business (Mercury/Communication) colleague in Concord, North Carolina.

So, according to Fagan’s observation with his above quoted words, my Jan 12, 2018 SLR is going to ramp-up my Mercury communications with a close relationship Venus, more so than what has been going on in the past with my Business colleague (close relationship (Venus), and by the communications I received last Friday from my business colleague, I can already see certain symbolism in my Jan 12, 2018 SLR, which tells me to prepare psychologically in certain ways for a downer (Saturn) time period, Jan 12 SLR Mercury is partile cnj SLR Saturn partile 90 my Natal Venus. Remember, it is the faster moving transiting planets, Moon, Sun, Mercury, Venus, & Mars which are the most active in our social everyday working/living environments, interacting with our Natal Planets. more later.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:04 am

Steve, this is almost an aside... a related topic not worth its own thread and hopefully not intruding...

I'm playing with a different theory. (I don't expect a positive result from the theory but need to check it.) I'm wondering if the following transits to your natal chart of the next couple of months have unusual potency and distinction. (If so, I'll tell you the theory. :) ) Notice this includes long-term, ongoing transits concentrated to a single day or two.

January 27 - t Uranus sq. r Mars
January 28 - t Mercury-Uranus to r Mars
January 30 - t Uranus sq. r Mars
February 27 - t Jupiter conj. r Jupiter [maybe 2/22 also]
March 7 - t Jupiter conj. r Jupiter
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:57 am

Jim wrote:
I'm wondering if the following transits to your natal chart of the next couple of months have unusual potency and distinction. (If so, I'll tell you the theory. :) ) Notice this includes long-term, ongoing transits concentrated to a single day or two.
January 27 - t Uranus sq. r Mars
January 28 - t Mercury-Uranus to r Mars
January 30 - t Uranus sq. r Mars
February 27 - t Jupiter conj. r Jupiter [maybe 2/22 also]
March 7 - t Jupiter conj. r Jupiter
:) Jim, I have also been keenly focused on your observations above. As for now, I can only identify the transit of Uranus partile 90 my Mars as a ‘scattering’ aspect with certain business situations which have now become uncertain in an ‘unexpected’ manner (will discuss later). But yes, it’s that t. Jupiter approaching & hanging around my Natal Asc-Jupiter that is interesting. I am looking for this Jupiter transit to expand my Horizon with my April 4th SLR which virtually produces the same angles as my Natal Angles :shock: . The Ap. 4th SLR tight Mars-Saturn cnj tight cnj anti-vertex tight 90 SLR Mercury is staring me in the face for my future, in an interesting learning way with Vertex axis being a sensitive chart point.

I am also looking at the Ap. 4th SLR Sun partile 180 my Natal Mercury as maybe illuminating/expanding my intellectual horizon, could have something to do with my career in Theater Business. This will be a good test for Fagan’s partile transits to Natal factors only ON days of SLR’s. It could be Fagan correlated/understood SLR’s Suns counting as more strong factors in a SLR when SLR Suns partile aspected our Natal Planets only on SLR Days. But yes, you and I are on the same page with your above future observations about my transits, and as usual, I would be very interested in any 'different theories' you may understand. :)
April 4th 2018 SLR:
https://imgur.com/a/zepQB

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:01 am

I didn't communicate well, sorry. What I mean to say is that the above list has nothing at all to do with lunar returns and, while it picks longer-term transits, I'm testing something that would isolate a particular day or two as THE days the long-term things would be effective. That's what I'm suggesting you might watch.

But I don't want to "confuse the pool" saying what these are until the dates have come and gone and you can confirm whether anything singled out these longer-term transits for exactly those days.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:14 am

Jim wrote:
But I don't want to "confuse the pool" saying what these are until the dates have come and gone and you can confirm whether anything singled out these longer-term transits for exactly those days.
Great Jim! I will keep you informed.

Back to this topic thread. For right now, that t Uranus partile 90 my Natal Mars is ‘blowing-up’ the potential deal with my business colleague and the real-estate developer :x . The Bank Loan to the real-estate developer did not happen :x , now the real-estate developer is trying another bank :?. I now have doubts for the first time in this potential deal process :roll: . My Jan 12 SLR is timing this psychological situation perfectly, and I can see where Fagan is dead-on with his observation: Partile transits (0,90,180) to Natal Planets on the Days of SLR’s register more potency on the ‘Richter Scale’ than partile transits not on SLR’s Daya, particularly the faster moving planets. That partile Mercury-Saturn cnj partile 90 my Natal Venus in this Jan 12 SLR is par-excellent symbolism with: ‘inhibited (Saturn) thoughts/communication (Mercury), involving a close personal business (Mercury) relationship (Natal Venus). I was born with Natal Venus in 11th House. The Chicago Astrologer gave me a simple wheel with certain House meanings, and for 11th House it says “Friends, Companions, Hopes & Wishes.” So, we can see my Natal 11th House Venus in this Jan 12 SLR wrapped around ‘hopes-wishes-friend/colleague/companion.’ I find this most interesting and acting as a new ‘discovery’ (Uranus) for me associated with the major ‘change’ (Uranus) that happened with my business colleagues’ business dealings. Note: My partile Natal Sun-Uranus 90 is tight foreground this SLR. IMO, when we get to “know thyself” with our Natal’s, only Natal House meanings serve a purpose when analyzing’s return charts, but we have to know/understand/see these Natal House meanings working in our life with long close observations.

There is another fast-moving planet involved with a partile aspect to my Natal with this Jan 12 SLR, t. SLR Venus partile 180 my Natal Mars :x . This t-Venus represents my indirect relationship (Venus) with the real-estate developer & direct relationship (Venus) with business colleague. This partile t. Venus n. Mars 180 combo has definitely aroused my anger (Natal Mars :x ). The Chicago Astrologer told me 8th House symbolism has a-lot to do with ‘Death’ issues, and I am now feeling a ‘Death’ tone to certain issues pertaining to this potential business deal, which anger me somewhat :| . Also, I am feeling a certain amount of ‘deception’ (Neptune) involved with the real-estate developer, he said there would be no problem with the bank loan. Note: SLR Neptune tight cnj SLR Vertex. Also, another observation: The SLR East Point-West Point axis cnj SLR Horizon, and this one particular SLR has a strong relationship flavor—but with Venus highlighted---a strong relationship flavor too.

Anyway, the main point of this thread topic for me personally in an astrological learning manner: I have a new respect for Fagan’s teachings pertaining to partile 0,90,180 SLR fast moving transiting aspects to Natal Planets on SLR Days. IMO, they are more potent/impact than partile transits of faster moving transits to natal occurring on non-SLR Days.

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:07 am

Fagan wrote in one of his AA Solunar columns:
The student should especially note if the Sun transits any of the birth planets on the date of the lunar return and make judgment accordingly. Education or vocation are emphasized if the Sun be with Mercury; love, friendship and art are emphasized, should the Sun transit the radical Venus. If the Sun is attended by the benefics, domestic and emotional affairs should prosper, but should the Sun be accompanied by the malefics, these may suffer. If the Sun transits the radical Mars, the spirit of conquest will dominate the native. He will be successful should the Sun configure the benefics, but may fail in his enterprise if that luminary be inhibited by the malefics. The Sun's transit of the radical Jupiter invariably presages a prosperous month should the Sun be also in conjunction or opposition to the transiting Jupiter. But should the Sun, Mars and Saturn all together configure the natal Jupiter, the native may lose heavily. These transits will be treated in detail as we proceed. The point to remember here is that the transiting Sun acts as a timepiece striking the "Hour of Destiny." The major planets may transit backwards and forwards over a radical planet for several months without anything unusual happening, but when the Sun—the prime chronocrator—joins issue with them, especially on the date of the lunar return, things begin to happen.
Experimenting for the first time with Fagan’s above words, I note from Jan 23rd, 2017 to Jan 12, 2018, my last 13 SLR’s, I had a total of 3 transits of Sun partile one of my Natal factors on a SLR date. Fagan only looked at the 0,90,180 aspects, and doing the same I note:

April 15, 2017: t. Sun partile 180 Natal Venus. (Went to first musical concert of the year with wife.)

July 5th, 2017: t. Sun partile 90 Natal Mercury. (Nothing on my calendar, can’t remember any notable Mercury event.

Sept 25th, 2017: t. Sun partile cnj Natal Venus. (Went to 3rd musical concert of the year with wife.)

Damn good symbolism with t. Sun with my Natal Venus. You may want to experiment with these partile 0,90,180 transits of Sun to your Natal Planets on the days of your SLR’s. I would think, the closer to a SLR angle the more potent.

For those who have Solarfire, here are instructions for quickly scanning your next 13 SLR’s, checking to see if you have any partile 0,90,180 transits of Sun to your Natal Planets.

1: Highlight your Natal
2: Click on ‘Chart’ in upper left corner
3: Scroll down to ‘Return and Ingress’
4: Under the box ‘Chart Type to Generate,’ Click ‘Advanced & Ingress’—then click ‘Options.’
5: Click and highlight ‘Moon.’
6: Under ‘Which Return/s Box, arrow up to number 13. Then Click ‘OK’. This will calculate your next 13 SLR’S.
7: Then go to top of tool bar and click ‘View’
8: Scroll down and Click ‘Bi-wheel.’ Then highlight and click the SLR, and then click your Natal. Then click ‘View’. This will produce the Bi-Wheel with SLR inside wheel, and Natal outside wheel.
9: Then on the right side of ‘View Chart’ window, select and click ‘Reports.’ This will offer a list of partile transits on your SLR Day in a window labeled ‘Synastry Aspect List Report.’ The first partile aspect (exact) you will see is SLR Moon cnj Natal Moon, ‘Aspects from Chart B (Natal Chart) to Chart A (SLR-which are the transits to your Natal. Then, you can quickly scan for any possible partile 0,90,180 transits of Sun to your Natal on the Days of your SLR’s. 8-)

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:32 am

You can save a lot of clicks with a different approach, Steve. You don't need the chart... just the report! :)

1. Create a custom aspect set that includes only the aspects and orbs you want, e.g., partile conjunctions, oppositions, and squares. (This involves a lot of individual steps, I'll list them below.)

2. Click on the natal chart. Click View | Synastry Grid (or press Ctrl+F5, or click the Synastry Grid icon on the toolbar: It loos like a box with a 2 in it).

3. Select the SLR as the second chart, and click View: You get the grid and it only shows the aspects you want.

TIP: If you didn't select your preferred aspect set in advance, right-click on the grid and select Aspect Set | Planets, then select your special aspect set.

TIP: On Windows, you can pick the two charts before launching the Synastry Grid: Click on the natal, then hold the Ctrl key and click the second one (the SLR).

TIP: Once you've opened the grid, you can drop down quickly through the different SLRs by clicking Charts at the right - it already comes up with the SLR highlighted in the bottom box - then clicking the next SLR and View. Stepping through each new SLR is three clicks.

Now for the steps for creating a custom Aspect Set. BTW, SF comes with dozens of these set up (most of them you will never use) and there is great value in having several of these to switch between. I have nearly a dozen that I routinely use, and I'm used to changing the Aspect Set from chart to chart, and even within a given chart to get a more layered view of it. Here is how you create a new one.

1. Click Chart Options | Aspect Set | Planets. (TIP: You can get to this same box several different ways, e.g., within a given chart you have open by right-clicking on the chart and picking Aspect Set, etc.).

2. Click Create. (TIP: If you have an existing Aspect Set that is very similar, you can select it first, and click Copy instead of Create. Then you can edit it. In fact, there probably is already one called Harm04 in SF that you can select and copy.)

3. Give it a name. The name is entirely up to you. (I'm using Harm04-Partile, so that it will sort right next to Harm04.) Click Edit to edit your new Aspect Set.

4. On the left, the aspects you want to include will have a + in front of them. (For example, if you copied Harm04, there will already be a + in front of Conjunction, Opposition, and Square.) To add or remove an aspect, double-click it.

5. For each aspect, set its orb. For a 1° in every box, click in the first orb box (Natal: Aplying: Luminary), type a "1," then tab to the next box. It's a easy rhythm of 1 Tab 1 Tab 1 Tab 1 Tab 1 Tab etc. through 12 boxes. Click Save when done.

You now have this Aspect Set to select and use whenever you want only these aspects and these orbs.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:50 am

Very 8-) Jim, I knew how to process part of your SF Tips, but the rest I did not know is very helpful. I love learning new short cuts with Solarfire. :) I have become completely spoiled by the capabilities of Solarfire with the input from other Siderealists. Thanks :)

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:53 am

I realized, when walking through this, Steve, that if you only pull up the synastry grid, you can't see what SLR you are checking. However, for the few where there is such a hit, you can click Reports and get such things as the date and time of the charts in the grid.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:04 am

Thanks Jim, I truly appreciate. :)

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:21 am

BTW, I only had one partile transit of Sun to a natal planet in a Lunar Return of the last year. About a year ago, it squared Mercury. Not a good test, so I don't have any new data from my own chart to offer on your current layer or looking.

In case it's useful, here are other partile hard aspects in my SLRs for different dates last year.

JAN 4: Pluto-Sun, Saturn-Moon
JAN 31: Pluto-Sun, Jupiter-Mars, Sun-Mercury
MAR 27: Uranus-Mars, Mars-Mercury, Mercury-Mars
APE 23: Mercury-Jupiter&Uranus
MAY 20: Uranus-Neptune
JUN 17: Uranus-Jupiter&Uranus
JUL 14: Pluto-Sun, Uranus-Jupiter&Uranus, Saturn-Moon, Mars-Neptune
AUG 10: Pluto-Sun, Uranus-JUpiter&Uranus, Jupiter-Sun
SEP 6: Pluto-Sun, Uranus-Jupiter&Uranus, Jupiter-Mars
OCT 4: Pluto-Sun, Uranus-Neptune, Saturn-Moon, Jupiter-Jupiter&Uranus
OCT 31: Pluto-Sun, Uranus-Neptune
NOV 28: Pluto-Sun, JUpiter-Saturn, Mars-Mars, Venus-Venus
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:27 am

A somewhat difficult issue (partile Sun transits to Natal on SLR dates) to test, except on an individual personal psyche level. Do you agree?

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:34 am

SteveS wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:27 am
A somewhat difficult issue (partile Sun transits to Natal on SLR dates) to test, except on an individual personal psyche level. Do you agree?
No more than any other test of SLRs, I think. There is some difficulty to find the line between "this is stronger than usual" and "this is like a usual transit." If you are indeed alleging that transits not partile in the SLR are worthless, then it's quite easy to test - it works for the month, or it doesn't. At that point, there is no difficulty more complex than remembering what happened during the month.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:45 pm

I understand Jim. I am only relaying with Fagan's words, he may have indeed discovered for himself partile transits of Sun to Natal on SLR dates may indeed be more potent than the other partile Sun transits to Natal's-- not on SLR dates. Whereas, a standard Sun transit to a Natal planet only last a day or two, a partile Sun transit to a Natal Planet on a SLR Date would time (illuminate) events within the SLR period. This is not entirely new stuff--you have always taught partile aspects with return charts are important. :)

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:48 pm

SteveS wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:45 pm
you have always taught partile aspects with return charts are important. :)
To be clear, I have only taught that with respect to Solar Returns. I don't consider that Solar Returns and Lunar Returns necessarily follow the same rules.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:51 pm

So, there may be something here new to learn with Lunar Returns with Fagan's words?

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:56 pm

SteveS wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:51 pm
So, there may be something here new to learn with Lunar Returns with Fagan's words?
There may be. I've come to accept, a year or so back, that all partile aspects in the SLR and Demi-SLR are valid as "background influences." This is actually quite different than he says, though, because this detail is about how to read the SLR. It's almost unrelated to his point that transits not partile in the SLR are not valid, which I am quite sure is false.

That is, if I take it from the point of the view of the transits themselves - assessing their strength - I'd say it's quite wrong. But if I take it from the point of the SLR (what "voices" have say in the SLR), I'd say that it's quite right (with the modification that one must get the basic tone of the chart form the foreground planets and their aspects first).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:43 pm

I totally agree with your thoughts Jim.

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:49 am

Link below for my friend’s SLR for the sudden death of his Brother bi-wheeled with friend’s Natal. Note the only 3 partile transits of 0,90,180 to Natal at the time of his Jan 13 'outstanding incident' SLR:

1: t. Mars partile 90 Saturn, Ebertin says for negative Mars-Saturn combos:
Harmful or destructive energy, destroyed vitality, cases of death.
2: t. Jup partile 90 Venus, Ebertin says for negative manifestation for this combo:
An excessive expression of feeling, love sickness; a love conflict
3: t. Pluto partile cnj Sun, Ebertin says about negative manifestation with this combo:
Separation by Providence, force majeure, (‘an act of god’).
1&3 are certainly par-excellent symbolism for the event. 2 is somewhat strange in the mix, but I think actually symbolizes an expansion (t. Jupiter) of love (Venus/relationships) emotions piled onto the native with death of his brother.

I think Fagan may be onto something important here in this thread. I will definitely pay more attention to these partile transits to my natal with 'outstanding incident' SLR's.

https://imgur.com/a/ws0GF

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:40 am

Great example. Yes, Jupiter-Venus totally fits for this event.

Notice though - I see this in SLRs, and I see it in ingresses routinely - that these aspects fit within the context of the primary angular planets. Even without them, we would have known that this would a emotionally tragic, painful time, depressing, great blackness on the soul, probably connected to news or to his mind: The SLR has Neptune at MC and Mercury-Saturn at Descendant. I think you w8ill agree, this is the main message of the chart.

Then, within that, the partile aspects add more details. We wouldn't interpret this non-angular Jupiter-to-Venus the same way in this Mercury-Saturn-Neptune SLR as we would if benefics were on angles, and this makes its meaning clearer. (It's not a Jupiter-Venus month. It's a malefic month with Jupiter-Venus characteristics in it.) For that matter, though, we wouldn't interpret Mars-to-Saturn the same: It isn't as likely that this would mean physical violence, for example, because the main impact is negativity on his mind (Mercury-Saturn-Neptune) and morbid states. This could come from an act of violence, but less likely than with different angular planets.

Steve, I've been meaning to ask you: Why have you recently changed to putting natal planets on the outside? I know you have Matthew's BiReturn2 wheel for Solar Fire, which lets you display these as Fagan etc. always did, with natals on the inside and transits on the outside, so I think you must have had a reason for the flip.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:14 am

Jim wrote:
The SLR has Neptune at MC and Mercury-Saturn at Descendant. I think you will agree, this is the main message of the chart.
Without a doubt Jim, I agree, defintely the ‘main message of the SLR.
Jim wrote:
(It's not a Jupiter-Venus month. It's a malefic month with Jupiter-Venus characteristics in it.)
Exactly Jim, we have to let the angular symbolism in the SLR take priority looking at the partile transits to the Natal, good observation.
Jim asked:
Steve, I've been meaning to ask you: Why have you recently changed to putting natal planets on the outside? I know you have Matthew's BiReturn2 wheel for Solar Fire, which lets you display these as Fagan etc. always did, with natals on the inside and transits on the outside, so I think you must have had a reason for the flip.
Bad habit Jim. Before I started leaning the ways of Siderealists, I used the bi-wheel in reverse the way Siderealist were taught. I need to change my ways—but may be too old to change. :)

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:31 am

It helps interpretation to see Natal Inside, Transits Outside. A visual cue to represent how we think about the aspects. :)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:47 am

You are so right Jim, also helps with sorted partile aspects in 'Reports' with Solarfire with visual between A&B charts. Can you link me to detailed instructions on forum how to set this-up properly?

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:51 am

SteveS wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:47 am
You are so right Jim, also helps with sorted partile aspects in 'Reports' with Solarfire with visual between A&B charts. Can you link me to detailed instructions on forum how to set this-up properly?
I think everything is here: http://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13

But you probably already have it on SF. When you have the dual-wheel up, click the Wheel Style button and select BiReturn2.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:38 pm

Jim, I do not not have BiReturn2 option. I will have to figure out the hard way to put in new file for Wheel Style. :roll: