Outstanding incident for Wife

Q&A and discussion on Transits.
SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Outstanding incident for Wife

Post by SteveS » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:22 pm

5 Crown’s and a full J. (signing off for la-la land.) :)
Let’s see if the exact day of this transit of the eclipse on July 12 2018 foretells a Plutonian event for my wife. t. Pluto has been sitting on her Dsc for a long time.
T. Eclipse partile cnj her Natal Asc partile 180 t Pluto partile cnj her natal horizon.
https://imgur.com/a/zNfLA

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Re: Outstanding incident for Wife

Post by SteveS » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:23 am

My wife’s sister Natal Chart with same transits for New Moon (Eclipse) July 12.
t. Sun-Moon partile 180 t. Pluto falling partile cnj her Natal Moon. Since this transit is falling prominently on both my wife’s & her sister’s Natal personal points, I suspect a Plutonian incident involving their Mother.
https://imgur.com/a/vrN6Z

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:12 am

SteveS wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:22 pm
5 Crown’s and a full J. (signing off for la-la land.) :)
Let’s see if the exact day of this transit of the eclipse on July 12 2018 foretells a Plutonian event for my wife. t. Pluto has been sitting on her Dsc for a long time.
T. Eclipse partile cnj her Natal Asc partile 180 t Pluto partile cnj her natal horizon.
https://imgur.com/a/zNfLA
Added to that Plutonian outlook is the tr. Saturn on her WP.

I've had tr. Pluto and tr. Saturn moving back and forth around my angles for a while. It's heavy energy at times. Not only did my partner's grandfather die and my grandmother, but also within the last few weeks my friend's son has gone missing in action in Syria (probably dead), a man in my mother's family has been killed by his brother (possibly an accident when drunk) and just a few days ago my grandmother's sister died. I didn't know her well and not the other two either, but still, I knew who they were and it just brings out this deep contemplating on life and death in general and puts a heavy emphasis on how quickly it can just all be gone and done.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:12 am

Arena wrote:
I knew who they were and it just brings out this deep contemplating on life and death in general and puts a heavy emphasis on how quickly it can just all be gone and done.
I understand Arena. My wife's Mother has been fighting poor health conditions during the time of my wife's & her sister's partile Pluto transit to their Dsc (cnj) & Moon (180). This slow Pluto transit has certainly brought the issue of death into their lives pertaining to their Mother. My wife's sister is the primary care giver for her Mother and she is close to an emotional nervous breakdown caring for her Mother with all the necessary care/attention which is required for a loved one who is experiencing rapid failing health. The sister has asked me to look at charts to see if I can determine an approximate time for death. I told her it would not surprise me if her Mother experienced another stunning malefic event with her health around July 12 with the Eclipse, but not necessarily the death.

In this case, a good lesson for us astrologers is Pluto transit to my sister-in-law's natal Moon is manifesting a-lot more emotional damage compared to Pluto's transit to my wife's natal Dsc. We can clearly see in this case our Natal Moon's usually has much to do with our core inner emotions compared to our Natal angles.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:47 am

Does your mother-in-law have hospice? If not, maybe take a look. Also check with the office for the aging in her area for respite care for your sister-in-law. With help from your wife, that will help your sister-in-law.
I'm pretty sure you and your wife have already looked into all of that.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:58 pm

JSAD, mother-in-law not to hospice stage, yet. It's been one screwed-up health crises after another for mother-in-law--wearing sister-in-law out. My wife has volunteered to help and is helping in many ways, we live 80 miles away round trip. Sister-in-law more emotionally attached to her mother than my wife. And yes, I think they got all the prepared plans in place. Next week--t. Mars hits t-Pluto on their natal personal points--they both have been advised about this transit to try and lay as low as possible--we shall see. Thanks for asking/advising.