What a difference a DAY can make.

Q&A and discussion on Quotidian variations of progressions.
Danica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

What a difference a DAY can make.

Post by Danica » Tue May 16, 2017 9:52 am

May 03, 2014
SteveS wrote:“What a difference a DAY can make.”

Many years ago, I took-up photography as a pass time and became fascinated on the specific DAY when a flower first appeared from its Spring bud. I would set-up time lapse photos to capture the first DAY when a flower would appeared and in most cases this event would occur on a DAY with its rising Sun. Nature and its outdoors have always inspired me and Astrology is an important part of everyone’s changing psychological nature. After studying Astrology for 15 years, I discovered the Branch of Sidereal Astrology and eventually became enthralled with its technique of Quotidian Charts. In the context of Sidereal Astrology, ‘Quotidian’ means a Daily Chart derived from a Radical chart with its all important angles rotating through 360 degrees of the Zodiac in one year’s time. I have always deeply felt I never would have become enthralled with Quotidian Charts if it had not been for my deep fascination with capturing the DAY when a flower would first appear from its Spring bud. In order to capture the true essence (the truth) of certain Quotidian (Daily) Charts, it is an absolute MUST the Sidereal Astrologer work with Certified Birth Data which is only allowed by a Certified Birth Certificate. If not, the Sidereal Astrologer cannot determine the partile (less than 1 degree) of the DAILY changing angles of Quotidian Charts. This brings me to the sole purpose of this Topic thread: expanding my data base (a slow process) of collecting certified birth data from avid FANatical sports Fans, because I have discovered a KEY to successful sports betting is allowed from Certified Birth Data from an avid Fan’s Quotidian Chart when their team gets seriously involved with good chances for winning a National Championship. When this National Championship Fan Hysterics occurs, it creates such intense psychological anxiety for the Fan; a Sidereal Astrologer, in most cases, can easily read certain planetary symbolism from a possible valid Quotidian (Daily) Chart for the DAY of the National Championship, in order ‘to know,’ if the Fan will experience the joy and happiness for victory or the agony of defeat. At times this astrological knowledge offers tremendous betting advantages depending on the point spread and money lines from Vegas. This year, 2014, NCAA Football is going to a four team playoff for the National Championship, and when I know these four teams, I am going to advertise in the four College Campus Newspapers for certified birth times with the possible respondent using an alias name. If any members of this Forum would like to give me ideas for short one line advertisements in these Campus Newspapers, or other ideas, please do. I already have a Web site which gives me Web addresses to all the Colleges in the USA with direct access to their classifieds advertising. I will be using a private e-mail for the possible respondents to contact me with certain incentives if the respondent will send me a copy of his BC with their real name blacked out, and their locations for watching the play-offs & National Championship Game.
NOSCE TE IPSVM