Appointment

Q&A and discussion on Quotidian variations of progressions.
Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Appointment

Post by Venus_Daily » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:09 pm

Well,I am kind of in the process of realizing a dream of mine, and I have decided that I am going to have a cosmetic procedure I've always wanted. Problem is, I need a loan. I have an appointment with the bank on February 9th, but I just noticed that Saturn will be on the Mc of my daily solar Q angle. I am going to try and reschedule for the 12th or 13th when Jupiter will be on the Asc of of my natal Q in Libra. The symbolism seems quite appropriate given the nature of the situation. Any suggestions from anyone? Also, Saturn will be partile square my natal Venus around this time, as well.

SteveS
Nabu
Re: Appointment

Post by SteveS » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:48 am

Venus wrote:
Also, Saturn will be partile square my natal Venus around this time, as well.
Normally, not the best of transits for your desired objective, but you have nothing to lose by trying. You are trying to build structure for a dream (objective) and Saturn is par-excellent symbolism for building any kind of structure. We never know until we put in the effort for anything desired in life. I like your thinking with Q charts in scheduling your appointments with an 'out of ordinary' objective. I wish you the best. :)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:03 am

The best argument for waiting until the 12th IMHO is that you have a new Lunar Return early that morning. It's not spectacular, but it's not bad: Pluto rising is the main element, which is consistent with a dramatic transformation.

Your current SLR, and particularly the Demi, are much more pointedly negative, so it's good to get clear of them. A Saturn quotidian under a Saturn SLR and Saturn + Neptune Demi-SLR is nt a good bet.

The new SLR isn't perfect: Your natal Saturn is widely near the MC (but, then, you are planning to take on debt.) But your natal Pluto conjoins MC when that angle is 11°38' Libra, and the SLR MC is 12°36' Libra. Add that to transiting Pluto 1°26' above SLR Asc and you have a double-Pluto impact - again, good for significant life changes. (If I get time tonight, I'll calculate exactly how close natal Pluto is to the angle, but I think you have a partile Pluto-Pluto transit in mundo.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:18 am

For your February 12 SLR, here are the angularities.

t Moon 6°21' past Asc
r Moon 2°11' past Asc
t Pluto 1°26' past Asc
r Pluto 1°04' past MC
-------------------------
r Saturn 6°56' before MC

Notice that in the mundoscope transiting and natal Moons will have different positions: They have exactly the same longitude, but different latitudes. This is quite interesting here, because it not only gives you t Pluto and r Pluto both less than 2° from angles, and in 0°22' mundane square, it also makes natal Moon much more angular than SLR Moon, and gives a partile (0°45') Pluto transit to natal Moon in mundo.

There are zodiacal partile aspects to your natal planets also:
t Neptune op. r Sun 0°05'
t Saturn sq. r Venus 0°35'
t Mars conj. r Mars 0°34'
t Mars conj. r Uranus 0°12'
t Venus sq. r Asc 0°31'

If all goes your way at the bank, about when would you have the surgery? (I'm especially curious whether it would be under this SLR.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Venus_Daily » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:29 am

Hey Steve, the physician I wanted to be treated by is a cranio-maxillary cosmetic surgeon, he's kind of well-known in his field, so the earliest I can get in to have surgery is next August. I don't have an official date until I wire the deposit, and I have not done that yet because of the loan.
About the DSLR (Sat-Nep), would it be better to wait it out and reschedule afterward? I really wanted to go in with a Jupiter transit rising.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:34 am

Venus_Daily wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:29 am
About the DSLR (Sat-Nep), would it be better to wait it out and reschedule afterward? I really wanted to go in with a Jupiter transit rising.
It ends with the new SLR on the 12th, so your original idea of waiting until the 12th or 13th (the days of the Jupiter quotidian crossing) seems sound.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Venus_Daily » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:29 pm

Well, today is the 9th. With Saturn on my Solar Q MC, I felt crushing fatigue earlier with bouts of hypoglycemia, which I've had a lot lately. I think the hypoglycemia could be reflective of Saturn square my natal Venus (endocrine function), it just got worse today with tr. Saturn being highlighted in this quickly progressing chart. I also just got back from school where I was verbally attacked by two girls for no reason. It didn't really bother me much, but I was bothered by the randomness of it all. Some guy in the class, these two girls have crushes on just asked me a random question about an assignment, and they just started on me. I just let it roll off my back.

Also, with the Saturn transiting n. Venus and with progressed Moon making a 150 aspect to my partile Venus/Saturn progression, I've been feeling more isolated. Though, I am dealing with it well compared to how I would have dealt with it in the past. I know that some of it is in my head, but a lot of it is also external.

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Venus_Daily » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:11 pm

Well, good news. This Jupiter themed Q day started out badly, I felt sick, but as it progressed, I felt monumentally better. Things started off in the morning at 11:00 when I won a really expensive, leather-bound dissection kit for getting the highest grade on an important quiz. Then, I had an appointment at 4:00 pm at the bank, I waited for several hours in suspense, then, at 6:00 pm, I was finally called in. I got good news, I was approved for a sizable loan by 7:30 pm.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:16 pm

Yay!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:30 am

:)

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:25 am

Glad to hear it.

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Venus_Daily » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:30 pm

Well, here's another anecdote about transiting Uranus on the ASC. Yesterday, I went to a new endocrinologist, and I already had a feeling after doing tons of research about what was really going on, so I told him about it. I had a five-minute test done, and sure enough, I have POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome) due to adrenal insufficiency and a higher than normal estradiol level at ovulation. He was going to put me on some medication, but it turns out, that I'm already taking that medication for depression and anxiety. I'm going to try and request a cortisol pump tomorrow after visiting with his PA. This electronic pump mimics the natural circadian rhythm of cortisol release from the adrenal glands. So, hopefully, I get what I ask for.