Finally I am becoming an astrologer!--Weather Chart

General Discussion on Mundane Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist.
Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Finally I am becoming an astrologer!--Weather Chart

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue May 16, 2017 2:41 pm

Aug 25, 2011 4:40 pm
Venus_Daily wrote:Finally I feel like I am becoming somewhat of an astrologer! We've been through this horrible droubt here in South Texas for a while now, it's so bad that we have to conserve water! I looked at the capricorn ingress, which fell on Aug 11 2011, well, With Venus Sun Cnj on the MC and Jupiter on the DSC It finally rained hard today, and it's still happening as we speak(lots of wind and thunder)! That's because all our weathermen predicted nothing but heat and dry air......Ha! The only transits that I see to Capricorn ingress is that Jupiter is now less than 27' seconds away from the DSC(on the ingress it's exactly a degree away)Astounding.....Amazing, maybe that was the trigger?.......here's the chart. I was kind of disspointed and thought maybe nothing would happen, but it was a small miracle for us here in the new dessert

And the Libra ingress has Jupiter on the MC so I hope it continues, but I know those squares are not as strong as those opps and cnj
This is like condolence to my aunt's dead lawn

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: Finally I am becoming an astrologer!--Weather Chart

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue May 16, 2017 2:41 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:Jupiter and Venus on Caplunar angles are the best documented correlates to high precipitation.