2017 September stuff

Analyses of distinct mundane events, using the methods of Sidereal mundane astrology
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
2017 September stuff

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:52 am

Kicking off the new month.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Burbank fire (La Tuna Canyon)

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:54 am

September 1, 2017, 1:30 PM, La Tuna Canyon, Los Angeles Co., CA

Yesterday a fire broke out over the hills from Burbank that led, by last night, to evacuations of the city. By 2 AM, LA Times was reporting 3,000 acres burned, and by 8 AM it was 5,000. (The fire chief said this morning that he advises everyone in Burbank and surrounding areas to have an evacuation plan, in case it becomes necessary. At least 200 homes were evacuated yesterday.)

It's called the La Tuna fire, burning in La Tuna Canyon, which is approximately the right place from friends' photos I've seen. A major freeway (the 210) is shut down.

BTW we're far from that (meaning, from Burbank to KTown south of Hollywood in LA proper), so we're not directly affected, but smoke increase Is noticeable to breathing. Nowhere near as bad as with the Santa Barbara County fires a few weeks ago, but enough to take a prophylactic care or two about breathing.

Los Angeles (and Southern California more broadly) is under a tough Capsolar with Venus-Neptune at MC, Mercury and (more widely) Saturn setting.
'
The August 5 Caplunar was still in force, and had Mars setting, but not quite close enough to break dormancy. The Liblunar primarily has Moon-Uranus along the meridian.

Transiting Uranus was on Burbank's CapQ IC yesterday - this definitely took people by surprise! - but the stronger marks were in the Capsolar itself: We've been passing through a couple of days of transiting Mars conjunct Caplunar Moon for the world (0°30' at the time of the fire outbreak) - while transiting Sun crossed local Capsolar IC, opposing the ingress Neptune to set off the pattern mentioned above.

CanQ has Pluto on Descendant - applying, so it will be there for four days (starting from yesterday). This may have something to do with the length of the fire. Moon was still partile conjunct Pluto when the fire started.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
North Korea nuclean detonation

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:24 am

An event believed to be a North Korea nuclear test registered as a magnitude 4.1 quake (other sources say 4.3, but USGS says 4.1) September 3, 2017, 3:38:31 UT (12:08:31 PM in North Korea), 41N21, 129E02.

For the incident location, the new Caplunar has Saturn square Ascendant (partile), and a Sun-Neptune opposition across the horizon, Neptune being < 3° from the angle; a 1°03' Mars-Saturn square is foreground.

Both the Capsolar and Caplunar have foreground Sun, the planet most common in history's largest nuclear (specifically, hydrogen bomb) detonations and, presumably, characteristic of the category overall. Sun is also exactly angular in the CanQ (which has Antares exactly culminating in eclipto). Jupiter transits the Cansolar Midheaven for the site, typical of successful undertakings.

These do not at all resemble the charts of an earthquake, but do entirely resemble the charts of a successful hydrogen bomb detonation.

For all locations on Earth, transiting Mars conjoined Capsolar Moon 0°19'.

Pyongyang is several degrees removed, but at least some similarities appear, e.g., Sun exactly angular in the Capsolar, and Saturn culminating (1°15') instead of square Ascendant in the Caplunar (with Neptune 0°18' from Asc, Sun-Neptune across horizon even closer, and add Saturn square Neptune partile in mundo).

The CapQ, dormant for the incident's location, has Mercury exactly on IC for Pyongyang. It's also angular in the CanQ (but on Descendant). Pluto transits the Cansolar EP.

Compare this incident to the new month's forecasts, both for the U.S. in general and Pres. Trump in particular, to anticipate possible responses.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Mexico 8.4 earthquake

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:05 pm

I've moved this analysis to here:
http://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1782
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Hurricane Irma

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:30 am

Hurricane Irma has torn across the Caribbean, nearly eradicated smaller islands, spooked Puerto Rico, smashed through Cuba, and is heading toward Florida by tomorrow morning most likely. Here is a link to an evolving, eventually more complete discussion:
http://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1664
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Hurricane Irma

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:30 am

Hurricane Irma has torn across the Caribbean, nearly eradicated smaller islands, spooked Puerto Rico, smashed through Cuba, and is heading toward Florida by tomorrow morning most likely. Here is a link to an evolving, eventually more complete discussion:
http://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1664
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Kuala Lumpur school fire

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:23 pm

September 14, 2017, 5:40 AM, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

25 deaths (21 of them tapped children, ages 13-17) have resulted from a fire at the Darul Quran Ittifaqiyah Tahfix school in Kuala Lumpur. By the time first responders hit the scene, over 90% of the building was gone.

A permanent discussion of this event is here:
http://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1675#p10648

The charts are quite excellent - more or less perfect.

Year: Capsolar
Jupiter on MC (0°28')
Pluto on Asc (0°44')
Uranus on IC (1°24')
-- Uranus-Pluto sq. (0°40' in mundo)
-- Jupiter-Pluto sq. (1°12' in mundo)
-- Jupiter-Uranus op. (1°41')
Sun on Asc (7°24')
-- Sun-Jupiter sq. (2°37')

Bridge
t Pluto conj. Capsolar Asc ALL YEAR
t Saturn conj. Cansolar angles 9/5-11/19
t Mars conj. CapQ Moon 9/13-16
Event window: September 13-16

Quarter: Cansolar
Saturn on Asc (1°01')
Neptune on IC (8°22')
Moon-Mars sq. (0°54' in mundo)
Moon-Uranus conj. (3°57')

Month: Caplunar
Mercury sq. MC (0°17')
Mars sq. MC (1°14')
-- Mercury-Mars conj. (0°36' in mundo)
Moon-Uranus sq. (1°21' in mundo)
Moon-Jupiter sq. (2°43')

Week: Arilunar
Uranus on IC (0°04')
Jupiter sq. Asc (0°23')
Moon on IC (1°27')
Pluto on Asc (6°43')
-- Jupiter-Pluto sq. (2°38')
Moon-Jupiter op. (1°25')
Moon-Uranus conj. (1°24' in mundo)

Day: Capsolar Quotidian & Transits
t Mars conj. p Moon (0°44')
p Asc op. s Mars (0°50')
p MC op. t Saturn (0°49'), sq. t Sun (0°37')
-- t Sun-Saturn sq. (0°12')
-- t Sun op. p Mars (0°44')
-- t Saturn sq. p Mars (0°04')
----------------------------------
t Pluto conj. s Asc (1°02')

Day: Cansolar Quotidian & Transits
p MC sq. t Venus (1°44')
p Asc op. s Mercury (0°12')
--------------------------------------
t Saturn conj. s Asc (1°48')
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
London Underground Explosion

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:21 am

September 15, 2017, 8:20 AM, London

We're in the several day "zone" of transiting Mars conjoining CapQ (progressed Capsolar) Moon, and it's already easy to see from the headlines.

A rush hour explosion in the London Underground (Parsons Green station) injured a couple of dozen people this morning. (No casualties.) It is being treated as a terrorist event.

Regrettably, something like this has to be regarded as a minor event - they've experienced so much worse this year. (The main indicator, which fits most of the events better than this one, is the Cansolar's partile Venus-Neptune square on angles.)

The August 26 LIBLUNAR is the prevailing lunar ingress. It has a stationary Saturn closely setting and Mars near IC.

The CAPQ has perfect symbolism for a train explosion, in the form of the recently on-going Mercury-Mars conjunction - all in the right places:

10°13' Leo t Mercury
11°12' Leo CapQ Moon
11°18' Leo t Mars
12°45' Leo CapQ IC

The CanQ adds its own touch, with progressed Descendant les than a degree from ingress Uranus, and within 2° of transiting Uranus.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
St. Louis riots

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:31 am

CNN: "More than 80 people were arrested after a third night of protests in St. Louis over the acquittal of a former police officer who'd been charged with first-degree murder. Throughout the weekend, demonstrations have been peaceful during the day. But things have sometimes turned violent at night, with roads blocked and rocks thrown at police."

St. Louis' "chart of the week" is still the Arilunar (the Canlunar is dormant), and you can see the astro-map in this month's forecast (map 2, showing squares to angles): Uranus squares Ascendant and Pluto squares MC, both within 2°. (In fact, their average is pretty exact: Uranus is 1°24' on one side of square Asc, while Pluto is 1°21' on the other side of square MC. That's a 0°02' orb: On the map, you can see how St. Louis is wedged right between these two lines.

Jupiter has been squaring St. Louis' Capsolar Asc. This suggests that the marches are indeed "social justice" motivated. But Neptune has been transiting the Cansolar MC, so the recent events are genuinely driving folks mad. (It squares the angular Cansolar Venus, too, which centers on the issues squarely.) I'm concerned about later this week - from Wednesday on - when Mars starts transiting Cansolar IC and eventually opposes Neptune across that angle over next weekend.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Hurricane Maria

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Meanwhile, news broke early this morning that Hurricane Maria, stepped up to a Category 5 hurricane, is catastrophically moving through the Caribbean. More on that when I can dig it out. The island of Dominica is pretty much in total destruction.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: 2017 September stuff

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:51 pm

I'm also curious not so much about that as about geological conditions, Mike. As a comparison, despite the fact that mundane charts for volcanoes are consistently reliable, the biggest baddest volcano of all time - Mount Tambora - looks like an abysmal failure with its extraordinary Jupiter dominance.

I analyze this at the end of the Volcano chapter in SMA, in which I propose that the specific kind of volcano and eruption was distinctive from the other volcanoes studied, and was the geological equivalent of a seriously upset stomach - something that, in humans, would commonly be a bad Jupiter event! (Details in the book.)

I wonder if there is something similarly distinctive about this earthquake. In any case, I'm not going to hide the charts from anyone - these rare, massive failures are pure gold!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:41 pm

The decision not to hide these charts away and pretend they don't exist is uncommon, I think, in Astrology, but its one of the things that I've always admired in Jim, and in Sidereal Astrology. I don't think these charts are really failures. I think we simply don't (yet) know how to interpret them. But we never will learn if we don't hold them up and look at them.

I am reminded of the Venus chapter in Bradley's Taking the Kid Gloves off Astrology, where he talks about Venus as being about both love and sorrow. (pages 24 & 25) He says
"Experience shows that aspects involving Venus often coincide with hours and days when circumstances
create an emotional state akin to the blues. In many observed instances the deaths of loved ones have
synchronized with maturing Venus aspects which are not considered unfavorable in standard astrology."

I really think he saw something there that's going to prove to be very important in prediction. Ignore the psychological interpretation. Venus does know how to kill, just like Jupiter.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:06 pm

I know you think that, and you know why I feel I have to resist it :)

I do agree that "failure" probably won't be the final label, because there is still something to learn from them that will turn our heads around.

We do know that angular Venus in combination with deadly, separative planets - especially Saturn and Pluto, but, in more specialized ways, Mars and Neptune - cam show great loss combined with powerful emotion. We also know that an isolated Venus appearance or two in a whole stack of heavily malefic charts will show powerful love coexisting with deep tragedy. And so forth.

But this isn't a little Venus, and is barely mixed with anything else. (One Venus-Neptune aspect doesn't make it mixed.) This is cap-to-shoes Venus event.

If we simply accept Venus and Jupiter as sponsors of tragedy, in tue same sense as Saturn, we reduce our message to "Some planet (any planet will do) on an angle means bad stuff happens." That will surely raise our accuracy to 100%, because bad stuff always happens, but it makes us look like jokes.

I accept Venus for tragedies in places of amusement, and Jupiter for events that happen in religious, ideological, or entertainment settings, or either if it happens to be raining, etc. I'd even sigh and nod if it turned out that Aphrodite Shipping was Tue largest destruction, or if Mexico City was sitting on large copper deposits that shifted. But I need something specific that makes this quake distinctly venereal in a way that the vast majority of earthquakes is not.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:27 pm

I've been tracking and cataloguing failures from the start of the SMA research. There aren't many. Tue angularity appendix has a section of Jupiter events that seem to be misfires.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:36 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:06 pm
I know you think that, and you know why I feel I have to resist it :)
Yah. But...
If we simply accept Venus and Jupiter as sponsors of tragedy, in tue same sense as Saturn,
Not in the same sense as Saturn. Or Mars either.
I accept Venus for tragedies in places of amusement, and Jupiter for events that happen in religious, ideological, or entertainment settings, or either if it happens to be raining, etc. I'd even sigh and nod if it turned out that Aphrodite Shipping was Tue largest destruction, or if Mexico City was sitting on large copper deposits that shifted. But I need something specific that makes this quake distinctly venereal in a way that the vast majority of earthquakes is not.
Well, the hardest-to-take hit in this earthquake was a school in which three floors pancaked. I also want to point out hundreds of people are being pulled out of the rubble alive, including most of those children. There's apparently one little girl who is calling to the rescuers, but they can't locate her. But while they're looking they're finding other children, small groups of them, in small protected air pockets. People are already saying she's an angel, not a real child, which I guess will cover it if she's not rescued in time.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:20 pm

The school is a good point. If it were the majority focus, rather than just one big story, I'd be more easily persuaded, and it still might be the particular key here. We may have to wait for the story to shake out.

But we still have the fact that this is overwhelmingly a Venus event, not just a Venus-touched event. I can't think of another event off hand - any kind, at any time - that has something like:

Quarter: Venus on Asc (1°41')
Month: Venus sq. MC (0°47'), on Asc (2°09')
Week: Venus on MC (1°53')
Day: p Asc op. t Venus (0°12')

Other than the Year chart, we have hit every available nail with the same hammer. In contrast, the only other "immediate foreground" angularities we have are:

Year: Mercury sq. MC (0°49')
Bridge: t Neptune sq. s Asc (0°52')
Quarter: Neptune sq. Asc (0°42')
Day: p MC sq. p Moon (1°00')
(Canlunar adds Mercury-Neptune, which is a nice aspect fit)

It extremely rare to have any one planet with so persistent and dominant a presence at every level. To be a cored success, this quake would have to fundamentally be a Venus event in some way that the whole event was singularly marked by a Venus distinction. We may still find this (I hope we do); in the meantime, I think our integrity and credibility rests on denouncing it as loudly as we trumpet the mind-boggling successes.

I know the universe is perfect and everything fits. I agree with one of your main points, which I would paraphrase by saying that any weakness here is in the astrologer, not in the natural principles of astrology.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Hurricane Maria so far...

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:23 pm

So far, in addition to much other damage, along the way, Hurricane Maria has had too landfalls with devastating consequences in each place.

1. She made landfall in Dominica September 18, 2017, 9:35 PM AST, as a Category 5 storm. The island was devastated. Maximum sustained winds reached 160 mph, 20-" of rainfall. The island is small and its capital is Roseau.

2. She made landfall in Puerto Rico September 20, 2017, 6:15 AM AST (per Washington Post), just south of Yabucoa, PR, as a high-end Category 4 storm (i.e., nearly Category 5) with 155 mph winds. Wiped out 100% of all consumer electricity on the island. Strongest hurricane to hit PR since the San Felipe Segundo Hurricane in 1928.

Death toll remains small, and may increase. Property destruction, including infrastructure destruction, is enormous.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Hurricane Maria so far...

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:01 pm

Dominica: September 18, 2017, 9:35 PM AST, using Roseau, Dominica.

Year: Capsolar (Dormant.)

Year: Cansolar
Pluto on Dsc (2°08')
Jupiter sq. Asc (0°50')
-- Jupiter-Pluto sq. (1°29' in mundo)
Sun on Asc (9°39')

Bridge
t Pluto conj. Cansolar Dsc (0°48')

Neptune on WP (0°35'), Dsc (1°27')
Sun on EP (2°23')
-- Sun-Neptune op. (2°47')
Saturn on IC (6°04')
Moon-Jupiter sq. (2°29' in mundo)

XTRA:
Jupiter is 2°05' before Av in azimuth
Uranus is 0°14' before Vx in azimuth
Neptune is 1°26' past Dsc in altitude
-- Jupiter-Uranus op. 2°19' in azimuth
-- Uranus-Neptune sq. 1°36' in amplitude-altitude

Week: Canlunar (Dormant.) Moon-Jupiter sq. (0°10'). Moon-Uranus sq. (2°12' in mundo)

Week: Arilunar
Venus on Asc (1°46')
Moon-Jupiter op. (1°25')
Moon-Uranus conj. (1°46' in mundo)

Day: Capsolar Quotidian & Transits (Dormant.)

Day: Cansolar Quotidian & Transits
p Asc op. s Neptune (0°20'), sq. s Venus (0°35')
-- s Venus-Neptune sq. (0°15')
p EP conj. t Moon (0°03'), op. t Neptune (0°19')
-- Moon-Neptune op. (0°40')
--------------------------------------------
t Pluto conj. s Dsc (0°48')
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:29 pm

Puerto Rico: September 20, 2017, 6:15 AM AST, Yabucoa, PR

Year: Capsolar (Dormant.)
Year: Cansolar (Dormant.)

Bridge (None.)

Quarter: Arisolar
Mars on MC (2°19')

Sun on Asc (0°26')
Neptune on Dsc (2°27')
-- Sun-Neptune op. (2°47')
Moon-Jupiter sq. (2°14' in mundo)

Week: Canlunar
Saturn on Asc (0°37')
Sun on MC (4°23')
-- Sun-Saturn sq. (1°29')
Moon-Jupiter sq. (0°10')
Moon-Uranus sq. (1°23' in mundo)

Day: Capsolar Quotidian & Transits (Dormant.)

Day: Cansolar Quotidian
p EP conj. t Mars (0°48')
p MC sq. t Neptune (0°12'), sq. t Mercury (0°39'), conj. s Venus (1°32'), sq. s Neptune (1°47')
-- t Mercury-Neptune op. (0°27')
-- t Mercury sq. s Venus (0°53')
-- s Venus-Neptune sq. (0°15')
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Georgia Tech violence

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:15 am

Monday night (9/18), violence broke out on the Georgia Institute of Technology campus in Atlanta. A peaceful student vigil for a student (killed by police recently) reportedly ended quietly, but was followed later that night be a noisier and confrontational march culminating at campus police HQ.

Atlanta is one of the areas under the double Mercury-Mars influence this last week. The CAPLUNAR has Mars in the degree of Ascendant, and Mercury conjoining it from 2° away. The CANLUNAR has Mars in the degree of Midheaven, with Mercury less than a degree away (plus some Neptune, and Moon square Jupiter and Uranus). Mars is 0°38' past the angle for the Canlunar, and 0°30' before the angle for the Caplunar, making Atlanta essentially the point of intersection (average orb for downtown Atlanta was 0°04').

Pluto has been long-term squaring Atlanta's Capsolar MC. Monday night, CapQ Asc was 18° Aquarius, conjunct transiting Neptune (which exactly conjoined Capsolar Venus) - very descriptive of the event. (And MC had reached 25° Scorpio, in orb of transiting Saturn.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Puerto Rico Dam fails

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:57 pm

Warnings that the Rio Guajataca dam was failing went out about 2PM (ET) and a flash flood emergency was announced at 2:15 PM. It's being called extremely dangerous and people are advised to get out now. Buses are taking people away as fast as possible, but with the power out, most people don't know what's happening. The river is in western PR, in Isabela Municipality and Quebradillas Municipality.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Church Shooting in Tennessee

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:49 pm

Antioch, Tennessee 11 AM local time, a man shot a woman in a church parking lot as the church service was letting out. He then went into the church and fired several times. 6 people inside the church were wounded,2 critical, and 4 stable, and an usher who rushed the gun man was severely beaten with the gun. The shooter accidentally shot himself while beating the usher, ending his spree.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Church Shooting in Tennessee

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:28 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:49 pm
Antioch, Tennessee 11 AM local time, a man shot a woman in a church parking lot as the church service was letting out. He then went into the church and fired several times. 6 people inside the church were wounded,2 critical, and 4 stable, and an usher who rushed the gun man was severely beaten with the gun. The shooter accidentally shot himself while beating the usher, ending his spree.
September 24, 2017, 11:15 AM, Antioch, TN (updated time)

Tennessee has 10 different towns named Antioch! This occurred near Nashville, in Davidson County, thus 36N04, 86W40. The shooting occurred at moonrise with Venus and Mars at Midheaven and Neptune near IC. All three malefics had a strong hand all the way through, taking turns. We have our characteristic Venus-Neptune aspect highlighted. The amount (and particular kind) of Jupiter makes me think this is no coincidence this occurred at a church, and there are specifically religious, or other belief-oriented, motives. This has what I think of as very appropriate seasonings of Venus and Jupiter for the likely motives and feelings behind the event, though it is unquestionably malefic-driven.

Year: Capsolar
Sun on Dsc (1°26')
Wider angularities of Uranus, Pluto, and Jupiter
-- Jupiter-Uranus op. (1°41')
-- Sun-Jupiter sq. (2°37')

Bridge
t Uranus sq. Capsolar Asc 8/16-1/15
t Jupiter sq. Capsolar Asc 9/13-10/3
Event window: September 13 to October 3

Quarter: Cansolar
Neptune on MC (0°03')
Venus sq. MC (0°41')
-- Venus-Neptune sq. (0°15')
Saturn is widely angular.

Mars on Asc (1°41')
Mercury on Asc (3°45')
-- Mercury-Mars conj. (0°58')
Moon-Jupiter sq. (1°45' in mundo)

Week: Liblunar (Dormant.)
Moon-Jupiter conj. (0°26' in mundo)
Moon-Uranus op. (1°51' in mundo)

Week: Canlunar
Venus sq. Asc (0°11')
Mercury on MC (0°57')
Mars on MC (1°51')
-- Mercury-Mars conj. (0°49')
Neptune is widely angular
Moon-Jupiter sq. (0°10')
Moon-Uranus sq. (2°49')

Day: Capsolar Quotidian & Transits
p MC conj. t Saturn (0°54'), conj. s Saturn (0°06')
p EP conj. p Mars (0°35'), op. s Mars (1°04'), op. t Mercury (0°22')
-- t Mercury op. p Mars (0°14')
t Venus conj. p Moon (0°52')
----------------------------------
t Jupiter sq. s Asc (0°12')
t Uranus sq. s Asc (1°03')

Day: Cansolar Transits (Dormant.)

SUMMARY
(I can't score these until the motives & conditions are known.)
Year: Sun (Jupiter Uranus Pluto). Sun-Jupiter Jupiter-Uranus.
Bridge: Jupiter Uranus (Cap).
Quarter: Venus Neptune (Saturn). Moon-Uranus Venus-Neptune.
Month: Mercury Mars. Moon-Jupiter Mercury-Mars.
Week: (Dormant.) Moon-Jupiter Moon-Uranus.
Week (Canlunar): Mercury Venus Mars (Neptune). Moon-Jupiter Moon-Uranus Mercury-Mars.
Day (Capsolar): Mercury Mars Saturn Moon-Venus Mercury-Mars (CapQ). Jupiter Uranus (transit).
Day (Cansolar): (Dormant.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Anti-Obamacare push is dead

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:52 am

Majority Leader Mitch McConnell conceded defeat in the last-ditch effort to eradicate or radically alter Obamacare a little while ago.

The monthly forecast anticipated gridlock as a major feature (along with conflict, etc.). Since the debt limit issue got handled earlier in the month, this complete block on the Obamacare repeal seems to be the distinctive gridlock manifestation.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:18 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... -toll.html

Maria's death toll, officially 62, was probably 1,000 more than that. This would make it the 6th deadliest hurricane since 1851.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com