2018 Capsolar

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar & Lunar Ingresses, and transits & quotidian progressions of solar ingress.
Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Re: 2018 Capsolar

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:10 pm

I'd worry far more about inflation than recession at this point. Most people's wages are stagnant, and most employers are not increasing wages despite the recent tax bill. By diddling the Federal Reserve and trying to amp up the stock market, the current administration is (purposely!) causing inflation, and will continue to do so. And it's going to be a disaster for our economy and our country.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:02 pm

We will definitely be down for the week. The Dow just dropped another thousand points (1,032 at the moment), after hovering around 500 down all day. I'm pretty sure it's not going to recover 2,500 point or so tomorrow - meaning, we have two down-flipped weeks in a row.

ADDED LATER: Well, there go another 1,032 points on the Dow. - Time to get out the calculator. I think it topped January 26 at 26,617. It closed today at 23,860. That's 10.35% drop below the January 26 value. We're in "correction" territory, folks! Tomorrow will be very interesting. Obviously we're going to be down for the week two down-flipped weeks in a row. It's been a while.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:50 pm

Yes, defintely in correction mode. How long? If we are analyzing this Capsolar Moon-Mercury-Saturn triple cnj correctly, I would expect we will be in correction mode all year. How deep will correction be? At least 20%, but the rate it is dropping, probably more than 20%.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:18 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:12 pm
Syria (Damascus): Venus Jupiter (05') (Sun Mars Pluto). Sun-Venus Venus-Jupiter Mars-Jupiter (Sun-Uranus Venus-Uranus). [Peace in Syria?!?]
I want to acknowledge that this one-line prediction is as far from the truth as could be. It's been pure hell in Syria recently, between the government's continued attacks on its own people and accelerated U.S. air attacks against Syrian pro-regime forces.

The year isn't over by a long shot but, so far, "peace in Syria" is exactly the opposite of what we are seeing.
Jim Eshelman wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:12 pm
ASIA
North Korea (Pyongyang): Jupiter (Mars). Mars-Jupiter. [Continue on high-success roll but more aggressive. Note curio of Lunar Node on meridian.]
South Korea (Seoul): Jupiter (Mars). Mars-Jupiter. [Same as North.]
Meanwhile... it's time for the Olympics!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com