Future Capsolars

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar & Lunar Ingresses, and transits & quotidian progressions of solar ingress.
Jim Eshelman
Irish
Irish

Future Capsolars

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu May 11, 2017 2:16 pm

Here are breakdowns of the next several years of Capsolars for Washington, DC.

Uranus Pluto (Sun Venus). Moon-Mercury Mercury-Saturn Sun-Venus-Uranus Su/Pl Ve/Pl.
Pluto sq. Asc (0°08')
Uranus on WP (0°42')
Sun on IC (3°08')
Venus on IC (4°44')
-- Sun-Uranus sq. (0°21')
-- Venus-Uranus sq. (0°25' in mundo)
-- Sun-Venus conj. (1°25')
-- Su/Pl on IC (0°08')
-- Ve/Pl on IC (0°56')
Moon-Mercury conj. (0°51')
Moon-Saturn conj. (0°57' in mundo)

Sun Uranus (Mercury Saturn Pluto). Sun-Pluto Mercury-Saturn.
Uranus on IC (2°36')
Sun on EP (1°53')
Pluto on EP (2°15')
-- Sun-Pluto conj. (2°30' in mundo)
Saturn on Asc (6°25')
Mercury on Asc (9°57')

-- Mercury-Saturn conj. (2°45')

Uranus (Sun Mercury Saturn Pluto). Sun-Mercury Sun-Saturn-Uranus-Pluto.
Uranus on EP (1°24')
Mercury on MC (3°03')
Sun on MC (4°14')
Saturn on MC (7°59')
Pluto on MC (8°24')

-- Saturn-Pluto con. (0°15')
-- Saturn-Uranus sq. (1°30' in mundo)
-- Sun-Saturn conj. (1°53')
-- Uranus-Pluto sq. (1°55' in mundo)
-- Sun-Pluto conj. (2°08')
-- Sun-Uranus (2°15' in mundo)
-- Sun-Mercury conj. (3°14')
-- -- Su/Me on MC (0°35')

Moon Mercury Mars Saturn (Jupiter Uranus). Mo/Me Moon-Mars-Uranus Mercury-Jupiter Mars-Saturn Mars-Jupiter-Uranus Jupiter-Saturn.
Mars on MC (0°29')
Saturn sq. MC (0°18')
-- Mars-Saturn sq. (0°34')
Mercury on Dsc (2°49')
Moon on Dsc (2°56')
-- Mo/Me on Dsc (0°04')
Uranus on MC (4°06', stationary)
-- Moon-Uranus sq. (1°10' in mundo)
-- Moon-Mars sq. (2°27' in mundo)
-- Mars-Uranus conj. (2°55')
Jupiter on Dsc (6°33')
-- Jupiter-Uranus sq. (0°42')
-- Mars-Jupiter sq. (2°13')
-- Jupiter-Saturn conj. (2°33' in mundo)
-- Mercury-Jupiter conj. (3°44' in mundo)

Pluto (Sun Mercury). Moon-Mars Moon-Neptune Su/Me Sun-Pluto.
Sun-Pluto conj. (1°21')
-- Pluto sq. Asc (1°29')
-- Sun on IC (7°31')
Mercury on IC (8°00', stationary)

-- Su/Me on IC (0°15')
Moon-Mars op. (1°36')
Moon-Neptune sq. (2°05' in mundo)
-- Mars-Neptune sq. (0°05' in mundo)

(Dormant.)
Moon-Pluto sq. (1°50')

Jupiter (Uranus). Moon-Venus Moon-Neptune.
Jupiter sq. MC (0°20')
Uranus on Asc (4°25')
Moon-Neptune conj. (0°15' in mundo)
Moon-Venus (2°54')

Moon (Uranus).
Moon on P (0°35')
Uranus sq. Asc (2°28')
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Re: Future Capsolars

Post by SteveS » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:39 am

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/ ... li=BBnb4R7
FWIW,
The above link is a written interview with Jim Rogers, who has an outstanding historical record when it comes to predicting/timing major market ‘things,’ I consider Jim Rogers a true market guru when it comes to timing major market issues for the future. Rogers rarely speaks, but when he does I have never seen him wrong with his rare long-term future market predictions, but there is always a first time he could be wrong. He is predicting major market trouble for US late this year (2017) or next year (2018). If Jim Rogers is right, then the very tight Moon-Mercury-Saturn conjunction in the 2018 Capsolar could very well be symbolizing what Jim Rogers is predicting. Transiting Saturn will exact cnj 2018 Capsolar Moon-Mercury 3 separate times in 2018, In other words, t. Saturn will be staying in a tight degree zone for all of 2018. 2018 Capsolar is non-dormant with tight angular Sun-Uranus-Pluto symbolism, a volatile outer planet combo. Since we don’t see any angular Neptune in the 4 Solar Ingresses in 2018, I am not expecting long term Neptune panic-type situations in the markets, with Roger’s possible market crash situation, but I have not looked at the US Lunar ingresses for a possible quick one month market type panic, with a quick rebound with major FED intervention, in other words, another major bailout for the elite institutions.

Jim Eshelman
Irish
Irish

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:01 am

Keep us posted.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:14 pm

Looks like 2018 and 2021 might be heavy for you in the US.
2018, Pluto&Uranus on angles suggest an uprising and protest and some major changes. The Sun-Uranus square suggest you may change your president (maybe this is wishful thinking on my behalf :) )

2021, Mars&Saturn tight angularity looks ugly.

Jim Eshelman
Irish
Irish

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:17 pm

Arena wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:14 pm
Looks like 2018 and 2021 might be heavy for you in the US.
2018, Pluto&Uranus on angles suggest an uprising and protest and some major changes.
LOL, that wouldn't be anything new. That's the main thing we've had for the last two or three years. :)

Yeah, some of this looks ugly.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:41 pm

Steve, I would say also look at just the simple position and movement of Saturn into Sagittarius soon.

IF we would just look at the world as a whole, and not focus on the US (it is not the navel of the universe :)
we would note that Saturn is about to enter Sagi and that may mean limitations in money and lending practices (imo), so lack in supply of money can lead to devastating effects for big business and small.

If I were to have a purely astrological look at the possible meaning of the planets movements in coming years, I would say Saturn in Sagi and Jupiter in Saturn's exaltation degree around Christmas time this year will be showing us the first signs of weakness. When Jupiter hits that degree again in retro motion, we will again see signs of weakness. I think that when Saturn moves closer up to Pluto in late 2019, we will see the most devastating effects for the economy. But when Saturn moves on into Capri and out of orb of Pluto as well as Jupiter coming in on Pluto we will for a while think things get better, so already in spring 2020.... but as Jupiter moves into Capri and conjuncts Saturn and both Jupiter and Saturn will move by Jupiter's degree of fall, things are going to be bad and won't be better until Jupiter has moved out of Capri. So not until spring 2021 will things actually get better for real.

In short, it will be bad while Saturn travels through Sagi and Capri and Jupiter through Capri...
The worst times ahead will be when:
Saturn conjuncts Pluto
Saturn and Jupiter conjunct and also when they pass by Jup degree of fall.

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:40 am

Thanks Steve. Yes, the market cycles and all of us that know how the financial system works, we know that people did not really learn from the last crash - not enough to prevent another one.
On that site investing.com I found another article about a big bank in Spain that has just almost fallen - they saved face at the last minute.
https://www.investing.com/analysis/the- ... -200194732

SteveS
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by SteveS » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:26 pm

Arena wrote:
On that site investing.com I found another article about a big bank in Spain that has just almost fallen - they saved face at the last minute.
Yes, many of the world's financial systems are a 'House of Cards.'
Negative yields could not exist in a free market. They’re only possible in the current “Alice in Wonderland” economy created by central bankers.

SteveS
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by SteveS » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:06 am

I wrote:
Since we don’t see any angular Neptune in the 4 Solar Ingresses in 2018, I am not expecting long term Neptune panic-type situations in the markets, with Roger’s (see above) possible market crash situation…
The only possible ingress I see which could time a possible major financial panic in the US leading to severe economic conditions-- is the 2020 DC Cansolar. Jim’s SMA work has proven non-dormant Mars-Neptune symbolism is to be feared under certain market situations. But, the structure of the Mars-Neptune symbolism in the 2020 Cansolar is somewhat different than all the other Cansolars with non-dormant angular Mars-Neptune symbolism which timed major financial panics. The 2020 Cansolar features a dormant foreground Mars/Neptune=Asc midpoint structure. Fagan & Firebrace in their book ‘Primer of Sidereal Astrology’ included this type midpoint structure as a valid part of Sidereal Astrology. When considering Jim Roger’s above analysis—that the worst economic depression in our lifetime is going to start to unfold in 2018 is very difficult for me to accept without seeing major SMA Neptune symbolism. But there is always a ‘first’ for anything when dealing with major Uranus-Pluto symbolism such as we see in the 2018 DC Capsolar. Again, the tight Moon-Mercury-Saturn cnj in the 2018 Capsolar, economically, worries the heck out of me when closely looking at Saturn’s transit motion in 2018. I am closely looking for major internal technical signs in the Dow that offers probabilities for a major top in 2017. So far, I see no major technical signs of a major top, but if a major war was to develop, we will definitely, at least, see a major correction occur in the Dow.

Jim Eshelman
Irish
Irish

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:26 am

Steve, I agree that key things we've consistently seen in the past just aren't showing up for a few years, so I tend to think there is not a seismic-level correction afoot.

But that 2018 Capsolar is harsh - not just for the U.S. (where there is a lot of "shake-up" symbolism), but for the world. that Moon-Mercury-Saturn triple conjunction is intimidating, when you contrast it to the number of years of real economic recovery under repeated Moon-Jupiter aspects during the Obama administration. I see no reason to think that Moon-Saturn in a Capsolar wouldn't be as overall-bad as Moon-Jupiter was overall-good. (For DC, it's partile in mundo.)

Instead of a mega-correction, perhaps the more moderate phrase is, "hurting bad" for the economy. Certainly things like slowed productivity, slowed expansion, y'think? Given Saturn in Sagittarius, which seems to exacerbate stratified income inequity, the scenario forming in my head reflects situations that impact low-income sectors hard, while providing "demand" conditions that high-income sectors can leverage to their advantage (new leveraged bubbles). There will be a new Fed chair soon, and pointers are that it will be somebody who will reverse course of the Fed's historic path.

Does this sound r ight?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by SteveS » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:38 am

Jim wrote:
There will be a new Fed chair soon, and pointers are that it will be somebody who will reverse course of the Fed's historic path.
A huge factor!! When this happens, we will need to pay close attention to how the Dow reacts, and normally the markets will react to a major Fed shift. Also, there is one factor Jim Rogers is not considering and that is a major war. Roger's does not see/understand what we astrologers see/understand with Trump's natal Mars/Asc relocating to DC. But, for now, as you have pointed--out--no major Mars symbolism in future ingresses, so this appears to be Trump's natal Mars manifesting with his domestic DC problems.

Arena
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Arena » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:17 pm

Jim, could you break a few years down for Britain as well?
I think we did check in the Brexit thread, but would be good to get this kind of breakdown, specially since we know that Brexit will happen within 2 yrs ...so does Britain have similar symbolism in 2020? Or before that time?

Jim Eshelman
Irish
Irish

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:55 pm

Arena wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:17 pm
Jim, could you break a few years down for Britain as well?
...does Britain have similar symbolism in 2020? Or before that time?
Here you go: http://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1543
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by SteveS » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:45 am

I look for great revolutionary changes with the Uranus-Pluto Paran in DC’s 2020 Libsolar. This Libsolar is loaded with partile aspects. Jim, with your mundane expertise for reading SMA charts, I would appreciate your thoughts about this Libsolar, particularly since this Libsolar sets-up for a Prez Election.
2020 DC Libsolar:
http://imgur.com/a/pODbC

Jim Eshelman
Irish
Irish

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:29 am

SteveS wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:45 am
I look for great revolutionary changes with the Uranus-Pluto Paran in DC’s 2020 Libsolar. This Libsolar is loaded with partile aspects. Jim, with your mundane expertise for reading SMA charts, I would appreciate your thoughts about this Libsolar, particularly since this Libsolar sets-up for a Prez Election.
Here' a full breakdown of the 2020 Libsolar, which has every planet foreground except Venus and Neptune, but with particular attention on Uranus, Pluto, Sun, and Mercury, with particular focus on a Mercury-Uranus-Pluto mundane T-square.

Uranus on Asc (1°03')
Pluto on MC (1°07')
-- Uranus-Pluto sq. (0°05')
Mercury on Dsc (1°19')
-- Mercury-Uranus op. (1°25')
-- Mercury-Pluto sq. (2°27' in mundo)
Sun on WP (0°46')
-- Sun-Pluto sq. (2°30')
Moon on Dsc (4°45')
Jupiter on MC (5°44')
Mars on Asc (6°51')

-- Sun-Mars op. (0°09' in mundo)
-- Sun-Jupiter sq. (0°58' in mundo)
-- Mars-Jupiter sq. (0°31')
-- Mars-Pluto sq. (2°42')
-- Jupiter-Pluto conj. (3°19')
Saturn on MC (6°58')
-- Sun-Saturn sq. (0°36')
-- Saturn-Pluto conj. (3°06')
Moon-Mercury conj. (0°42')
Moon-Saturn sq. (2°12' in mundo)
Moon-Uranus op. (2°07')

It' a complex map, which, however, falls into a few basic patterns. At a glance, it is as terrifying as the 2016 Libsolar except, this time, the focus is so much more clearly on the election itself. The 2016 spoke of direct, destructive assaults on our nation wit attempts to derail and overthrow it, and also did have enough indication of hacking that it allowed me to predict hacking assaults at the end. This 2020 one, though, is far more pointed at the presidency itself, and is no less disruptive, unpredictable, and uprooting than 2016. If I were to be too extreme, I'd say that this chart marks the death of the U.S. presidency.

That's probably too extreme, but it paints the right tone. Also, I'm looking at this out of the context of all the other charts. I won't really do this analysis until late September 2020, so anything I write here now is a spot check. There is definitely technological intervention, and definitely disclosures, revelations, upsetting information.

Let's simplify the above list and organize by themes and relative orbs:

Mercury-Uranus-Pluto
Sun-Mars-Jupiter-Pluto
Sun-Saturn-Pluto
Moon-Saturn + Moon-Uranus

Uranus-Pluto sq. (0°05')
Sun-Mars op. (0°09' in mundo)
Mars-Jupiter sq. (0°31')
Sun-Saturn sq. (0°36')
Moon-Mercury conj. (0°42')
Sun-Jupiter sq. (0°58' in mundo)
Uranus on Asc (1°03')
Pluto on MC (1°07')
Mercury on Dsc (1°19')
Mercury-Uranus op. (1°25')
Sun on WP (0°46')
Moon-Uranus op. (2°07')
Moon-Saturn sq. (2°12' in mundo)
Mercury-Pluto sq. (2°27' in mundo)
Sun-Pluto sq. (2°30')
Mars-Pluto sq. (2°42')
Saturn-Pluto conj. (3°06')
Jupiter-Pluto conj. (3°19')

You can see the main themes for yourself. With the sort (and this is a simplification!) the very closest factors are the Uranus-Pluto and Sun-Mars-Jupiter aspects, and Sun-Saturn. This can be an assault on so many levels I won't try enumerating them, but none of it is good for us.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by SteveS » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:10 am

Jim wrote:
This can be an assault on so many levels I won't try enumerating them, but none of it is good for us.
I clearly understand Jim. Great analysis and most interesting!