Jupiter-Neptune

Q&A and discussion on outer planet current aspects and their impact on mass behavior.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Jupiter-Neptune

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:08 pm

The DJIA rose nearly 350 points today on speculation about the pending tax cuts. The Dow has increased as much this year as it has in the last three years, and the question floating about is whether this is unreasonably fast inflation of the market - a bubble - with a correct due soon.

I don't have a "bubble bursting" time identified yet, but... on the question of whether it is reckless speeding toward a cliff... notice that tomorrow is the exact Jupiter-Neptune trine, and today was the exact Mars-Uranus opposition.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Re: Jupiter-Neptune

Post by Arena » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:12 am

Well, it will be interesting to see how this one plays out. We will of course eventually see a bear market and we will always see some corrections in the market, which is the right time to buy like crazy if you want to participate in the world of money and stocks that is.

"Be greedy when others are fearful" Warren Buffett.

Jupiter-Neptune is the optimistic high of the market. We see Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies souring in price like crazy. Property prices are on the rise and the stock market as well.

Jupiter and Neptune are having a trine dance and will continue while Jupiter is in Libra, they will come into a close trine again next summer (NH). And then they will have a square dance while Jupiter goes through the last part of Scorpio. Possibly the trine is more optimistic while the square of those two could bring about a correction? I can see that in October 1974 in a bear market down, those two planets squared.
Saturn will only aspect by sextile (not so strong).

I suspect the market will go through a correction of around 25-50% in 2020 when Jupiter enters Capricorn and conjuncts Saturn there. Before that happens we will see Pluto and Saturn conjunct and I think that might mean some kind of catastrophe, either natural disaster or war. Let's also consider that it can be of monetary/business nature since Pluto is also BIG money.

Pictures are from "Unshakeable" by Tony Robbins.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.