2018 Super Bowl

Developing & testing the application of Sidereal Mundane Astrology to Picking Winners in sports competitions.
mikestar13
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Re: 2018 Super Bowl

Post by mikestar13 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:08 am

This is a tough one to call both from a football fans POV and an astrologer. I know for me, I strongly want the Eagles to win, or more precisely the Pats to lose. It's not the number of wins New England has--I have no such feeling as a baseball fan about the Yankees. But since deflategate, I've had negative feeling about the Patriots. No doubt the justice motif of all that Venus I have.
Time matters

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:00 am

Mike wrote:
But since deflategate, I've had negative feeling about the Patriots.
Exactly my wife's feelings, she is pulling for Eagles Big Time. For me, It really will not affect my feelings in anyway whoever wins. But it will affect my feelings from a $ standpoint if Pats win between 1-5 points, if so, I hit a double whammy of winnings $. :)

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:21 am

3 hours before Kick-Off, and no change in odds from last odds post.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:25 am

So... I still consider this a bad betting opportunity (except where someone has been able to hedge the way Steve has - not commit to either, but try to play both possibilities off against each other).

I'll stick with my previous hedged prediction that both teams have excellent chart setupsl, but New England has the better one, so they probably will win.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:19 pm

Jim wrote:
So... I still consider this a bad betting opportunity (except where someone has been able to hedge the way Steve has - not commit to either, but try to play both possibilities off against each other).
Indeed Jim. The only way I was able to set myself-up with this great hedge bet, was your original SMA analysis from the get go, where you said for all the 16 playoff teams, New England had the most benefic SMA charts. Vegas was offering even money for the PATS to win Super Bowl--so I laid a wager on the Pats winning the Super Bowl, figuring if the Pats made it to Super Bowl they would be favored over their opponent, for a very good hedge wager on the underdog, which I got the Eagles at + 5 for a straight-up hedge. I love these kind of hedge bets where you can relax and enjoy the game, hoping to hit both wagers, worst case result--break even. VEGAS had Pats favored to win Super Bowl, so did your SMA analysis. Odds still the same.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:44 pm

To quote a friend of mine: We shall see... in 5 or 6 hours.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:19 pm

And... it's the Eagles 41-33.

The win goes to Uranus and Pluto for the odds-reversal.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

mikestar13
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by mikestar13 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:22 pm

And the Eagles have landed. Cue "We Are The Champions". Joy on Broad street. But there is no joy in Boston: Mighty Brady has struck out.
Time matters

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:26 am

A damn good entertaining Super Bowl for me seen through the eyes/mind of Sidereal Astrology, both mundanely with SMA, and Genethlical with Brady’s DSLR & t. Saturn partile cnj his p SSR Moon. When New England got the ball back with 2:20 left in game trailing by 5 points, I thought to myself: normally Brady drives his team for the win, but let’s see if that t. Saturn cnj his p SSR Moon symbolizes a rare interception or fumble by Brady, and BANG :!: , Brady fumbles the ball to the Eagles for par-excellent Moon-Saturn symbolism.

I wrote in an earlier post:
Traditionally, Siderealists consider partile transits to secondary progressed solar Moons as very important, and a partile transit of Saturn to secondary progressed solar Moons as a significant malefic influence.
Brady's Moon-Saturn Fumble:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LlOeaq-e6U

mikestar13
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by mikestar13 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:28 am

Not to bag on Brady: 505 yards passing passing, shattering his own 467-yard record from last year. The game was exciting from when P!nk totally made the national anthem her bitch til the very last play. Only mild disappointment was the halftime show. Justin Timberlake turned in a solid performance, but I've seen halftime shows that make your eyes pop--Lady Gaga last year, Madonna in 2012, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, the Who...
so JT had some stiff competition. The commercials were good, but nothing that really grabbed me. Not like the 2004 Pepsi commercial with Britney Sprears, Beyonce, and P!nk wearing gladiator gear and giving the best cover ever of We Will Rock You--Freddie Mercury's ghost was smiling that day.

Overall, one of the best Super Bowls I've seen, and I've seen all 52 of them.
Time matters

SteveS
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by SteveS » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:41 am

Mike wrote:
Freddie Mercury's ghost was smiling that day.
:)
Overall, one of the best Super Bowls I've seen, and I've seen all 52 of them.
Me too Mike, and yes, indeed one of the best. :)