2018 NCAA FINAL FOUR BASKETBALL

Developing & testing the application of Sidereal Mundane Astrology to Picking Winners in sports competitions.
SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

2018 NCAA FINAL FOUR BASKETBALL

Post by SteveS » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:07 pm

Loyola (Chicago)
Michigan (Ann Arbor)
Kansas (Lawrence)
Villanova (Pennsylvania)

Vegas odds to win championship:
Loyola + 900 (Big underdog)
Kansas +300
Michigan +250
Villanova -110 (The favorite)

Championship game April 2nd (San Antonio Texas) app end of game 11:00 PM CST. Will post when we know the final two teams with Vegas odds. *I took a quick look at the Capsolar/Cansolar charts and I know I don't like Michigan with all the angular Saturn.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Re: 2018 NCAA FINAL FOUR BASKETBALL

Post by SteveS » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:47 am

Let’s take the current Capsolar’s (Master Chart for the year) for the four cities which are now in the sporting world’s spotlight, checking to see only on the surfaces for the important Capsolar Solar Ingresses, we see clear angular winning or losing symbolism for any of the 4 cities. We will start with Vegas’s favorite teams by their odds to win this NCAA Basketball championship.
1: Villanova, Pennsylvania -110 (Bet 100 $ and win a 100 $ if Villanova’s wins championship).
2018 Mundo Capsolar: https://imgur.com/a/iTsl5 (Master Chart of the year): Most angular planet SUN 1,29 cnj IC, Venus 3,07 cnj IC. *Excellent party (Venus) winning symbolism, the tight angular Sun puts Villanova in the Spotlight.
2: Michigan (Ann Arbor) +250 (Bet 100 $ and win 250$ if Michigan wins championship).
2018 Mundo Capsolar: https://imgur.com/a/8Bo3g Most angular planet, Pluto 3,44 cnj IC *Neutral
3: Kansas (Lawrence) +300 (Bet 100$ and win 300$ if Kansas wins championship)
2018 Mundo Capsolar: https://imgur.com/a/8Bo3g Most angular planets, Mo 0,38 cnj IC, Me 0,34 cnj IC, Saturn 2,10 cnj IC * Clear angular losing symbolism.
4: Loyola (Chicago) +900 (Bet 100$ and win 900$ if Loyola wins championship)
2018 Mundo Capsolar: https://imgur.com/a/x4079 No qualifying angular planets using SMA (Dormant). Must next check Loyola’s Cansolar.

Conclusion: Based on the Master Chart of the year, the 2018 Capsolars for these four cities, Villanova wins this championship (Clear angular planetary winning symbolism), and Vegas’s odds are appropriate for this championship based on the Capsolars.

***Next: Loyola’s Cansolar, which btw, is the Cinderella team for this tournament. Loyola was a 300-1 Vegas underdog to win this tournament. Check out this Forbes article—very interesting.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidching ... 321f1ba97a

Was there a Sidereal Mundane Astrology chart which would have offer the bettor to place money on this huge underdog beginning the 64- team field. Yes, maybe, there was, more later---I will explain. Did I bet any $ on Loyola—Unfortunately No.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:49 am

Here is the SMA chart offering par-excellent symbolism for the cinderella team Loyola Chicago making it to the Final Four:
Loyola Chicago 2017 Cansolar:
https://imgur.com/a/Qps3x
This is an “outstanding incident” Venus (Party)-Neptune (Hysterics) Solar Ingress and is the dominating Solar Ingress for Chicago since Chicago’s Capsolar is Dormant. Will this only “outstanding incident” SMA chart in the four teams for this Championship be enough to carry Loyola (the Cinderella) to the National Championship? Time will soon tell.
What peaks my interest is Loyola won the Southern Region to make it to the Final Four (They were a 100-1 underdog to win the Southern Region). There were 16 teams in the Southern Region. I will calculate the other 30 Charts for the other 15 teams in the Southern Region checking to see if Loyola had the only outstanding benefic SMA Chart with the Cap/Can solars.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:53 am

I am not that interested in betting this year’s NCCA Basketball Championship. On the night of the championship—t. Mars-Saturn are partile cnj and partile 45 t. Jupiter which is partile cnj my Natal Asc. In other words, t Jupiter is somewhat afflicted with transits in the heavens. I may bet a small Money Line bet on the team which could possibly play Michigan in the finals.

Ann Arbor Michigan has a CapQ which features angular Saturn-Neptune symbolism, the ‘throne toppler’ combo. Saturn 0,41 cnj EP, Neptune 1,10 cnj Nadir. And the partile cnj of t. Mars-Saturn in the heavens on April 2 is within 2 degrees cnj Ann Arbor’s CanQ Dsc. Very malefic day charts for Ann Arbor, Michigan on April 2, app end of game 11:00 PM CDT. I will be pulling for the Cinderella team, Loyola, Chicago. Loyola is the only team in the final four which features an ‘outstanding incident’ SMA solar ingress, its 2017 Cansolar.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:12 pm

Michigan -5.5-point favorite over Loyola
Villanova -5-point favorite over Kansas
2018 MENS NCAA BETTING ODDS TO WIN BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT CHAMPIOSHIP:
VILLANOVA-115 (Bet 100 to win 100)
MICHIGAN+250 (Bet 100 to win 250)
KANSAS+350 (Bet 100 to win 350)
LOYOLA CHICAGO+1000 (Bet 100 to win 1000) *So far, the Cinderella team for the entire 64 team tournament.
2018 MENS NCAA BK CHAMPIONSHIP GAME POSSIBLE OUTCOME FOR WINNING CHAMPIONSHIP GAME:
VILLANOVA DEFEATS MICHIGAN+150
VILLANOVA DEFEATS LOYOLA-CHICAGO+400
KANSAS DEFEATS MICHIGAN+500
KANSAS DEFEATS LOYOLA-CHICAGO+900
MICHIGAN DEFEATS VILLANOVA+450
MICHIGAN DEFEATS KANSAS+600
LOYOLA-CHICAGO DEFEATS VILLANOVA+1600
LOYOLA-CHICAGO DEFEATS KANSAS+1600

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:44 am

NCAA Basketball Championship game, April 2nd app end of game 11:00 pm CDT.
Vegas odds:

Villanova 7-point favorite over Michigan.

Using Jim’s Super Bowl analysis with his Sidereal Mundane Astrology (SMA) book (free on this forum), SMA clearly foretells Michigan loses this Championship game, and Vegas clearly agrees with SMA. I can’t recall seeing a team (Villanova) being favored by so much in a championship game.
Statistically, one of the best forecasters in SMA’s tool kit is the CapQ, a reliable daily chart.
Ann Arbor, Michigan’s CapQ features:

CapQ Saturn 1,24 square CapQ MC, cnj CapQ East Point.
CapQ Neptune 1,11 square CapQ Asc, cnj CapQ Nadir.

This is clearly an angular combo of Saturn-Neptune, which is known as a malefic toppler effect aspect. Also, Ann Arbor’s Cansolar receives a nasty transiting effect of t. Mars-Saturn partile cnj within 2 degrees cnj Ann Arbor’s Cansolar Dsc. Knowing by using SMA there is high % Michigan loses this game, there is only one way a Siderealists can/would bet this game, and that is with Villanova’s Money Line bet of -330. Using this type bet, all Villanova needs to do is win the game, but the bettor must risk more to win less. A bettor risks 330$ to win 100$. This does not represent good betting value, imo. I will not place a wager on this championship game.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:49 am

Using Jim’s Super Bowl analysis with his Sidereal Mundane Astrology (SMA) book (free on this forum), SMA clearly foretells Michigan loses this Championship game,
Villanova 79
Michigan 62