An Exemplary SMA example for a Championship Game.

Developing & testing the application of Sidereal Mundane Astrology to Picking Winners in sports competitions.
Danica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

An Exemplary SMA example for a Championship Game.

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:53 pm

Mar 28, 2017
SteveS wrote:This is the best SMA example of a Championship game I have ever seen for picking a clear loser and a clear winner. I will post charts for this example, since it represents an exemplary example for Jim’s SMA teachings for picking a high % loser and winner for a Championship game. First, let us review some of Jim’s main teaching points for picking a loser and/or winner for a Championship game. These teaching points are taught in Jim’s Super Bowl’s Report. Jim, if I miss-represent your SMA teachings with this post, please correct.

1: Look for strong Saturn symbolism, first in the Capsolar, and if none exists, then the Cansolar and their extensions progressed daily charts of the CapQ or CanQ. Jim teaches that prominent Saturn symbolism with these SMA charts are very high % for picking a loser.

2: Look for prominent contrasting Jupiter symbolism for the other team, after you have isolated a clear Saturn loser.

Rarely (with my analysis of dozens of Championship games), will you isolate SMA charts for Championship games with clear contrasting symbolism for a loser and a winner, but when you do, you have a very high % for a wining wager.

This game was the College Football Championship game between Alabama (Tuscaloosa) and Clemson (Clemson, South Carolina) on Jan 9 2017, app end of game 10:45 PM CST. Alabama was a 6.5-point favorite, and Clemson was a + 200 to win this Championship game. This means Clemson paid the bettor $200.00 for every $100.00 bet on Clemson to win this game. A straight-up bet on Clemson + 6.5 points means Clemson could have lost this game by 6 points or less and the bettor on Clemson +6.5 points would have won $100.00 for every $100.00 bet.

Clemson won this game in a huge upset with a touchdown in the last second of the game, and Jim’s SMA teachings with Saturn (loser) and Jupiter (winner) planetary symbolism nailed the outcome of this game with Jim's two simple teaching points above.

...to be continued...
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Re: An Exemplary SMA example for a Championship Game.

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Mar 28, 2017
SteveS wrote:Jim teaches us to first look for prominent Saturn symbolism in the Capsolar based charts for a loser. Prominent Saturn symbolism is clear and distinct, it means loss/loser in major sporting contests. These first look charts include the Capsolar itself, transits to the Capsolar, the CapQ Day Charts, transits to the CapQ. The Capsolars are our Master Charts for the Year. Jim then says:
Only if the CapQ and Capsolar transits give no answer, or an insufficiently clear answer, are the CanQ and Cansolar transits consulted. Otherwise, they are completely ignored.
Let’s follow Jim’s above guidelines by looking at the above charts. First, Tuscaloosa’s 2016 Mundo Capsolar, showing us the true astronomical positions of planets to the primary angles:

We see Moon 1,13 cnj Asc, and Uranus 2,59 cnj Asc with Mo/Ur partile cnj Asc. Since Uranus is un-afflicted we read this potent angular Mo-Ur as ‘excitement.’ And indeed, it was a very exciting year for Alabama, ranked # 1 in the preseason, entering this Championship game 14-0, still ranked # 1. But, this stand alone mundo Capsolar does not offer us any prominent angular Saturn or Jupiter symbolism, nor do the Jan 9th 2017 transits to Tuscaloosa’s current 2016 Capsolar offer any clear symbolism for a win or loss. The CapQ including transits are dormant. Therefore, per Jim’s SMA teachings we must first move to the Cansolar and CanQ, and then transits to these two charts. First, Tuscaloosa’s 2016 Eclipto Cansolar:
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

SteveS wrote:Tuscaloosa's July 16 2016 Cansolar:

Neptune is 1,05 (RA) cnj East Point, a serious angular influence, but more importantly, this angular Neptune is 1,24 square a close foreground MC Saturn. Jim first wants us to see prominent Saturn symbolism indicating a losing team, and this Cansolar offers us some serious Saturn symbolism, but the Saturn symbolism gets much better when we look at Tuscaloosa’s CanQ for game DAY, Jan 9th 2017 10:45 PM CST. Tuscaloosa’s Mundo Jan 9th 2017, 10:45 PM CST CanQ:

BINGO! We have now discovered a most potent SMA chart symbolizing Saturn for a losing team. We have explicitly followed Jim’s teaching instructions, first looking for the above SMA charts representing a strong angular Saturn for a losing team. Not only do we see a tight angular CanQ Saturn, but this Saturn is almost in Paran to Neptune. Bradley says about Saturn-Neptune symbolism:
A real throne-toppler this aspect. Among its paramount keywords is “removal” …
Alabama was ranked # 1 and the defending National Champions from the year previous. And this potent, very tight angular Saturn-Neptune in the CanQ perfectly timed to the exact DAY the ‘removal’ of Alabama from their ‘throne.’ The pure geometry of the angles from this Jan 9th 2017 CanQ, extended by daily progressions from the July 16 2016 Cansolar is amazing to behold/witness for the Sidereal Astrologer. “God geometrizes.”

Now, Jim teaches us for the best case scenario for isolating a loser/winner is to now find Jupiter symbolism for a winning team. to be continued...
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

SteveS wrote:Finally, let’s look at the SMA charts for the winner of this Championship game, Clemson (South Carolina).

Looking at Clemson’s 2016 Capsolar (Master Chart of the Year, inside wheel), we see a potent angular situation. Mundo Uranus 1,09 cnj Asc, 1,11 squaring a foreground (6,17) MC Pluto. But this does not offer us a clear winner or loser situation. However, in my personal research with Championship games or for any important contests results, when I see prominent Uranus-Pluto symbolism, there is high % the underdog wins in a ‘stunning’ (Pluto) exciting upset (Uranus). Clemson was a 6.5-point underdog in this game, and they won in stunning/exciting fashion, scoring the go-ahead touchdown with 1 second to go in the game. But which SMA chart offers us winning symbolism? It’s the transits to the Capsolar: Note the transits wheel (outside chart), with t. Jupiter-Uranus ('Thank You Lord Aspect') tight cnj Clemson's Capsolar Horizon. t. Jupiter is partile 90 Capsolar Mercury (foreground) for happy news/communications. Also, note t. Sun partile cnj Clemson's Capsolar Zenith, for an illuminating effect for the fans of Clemson South Carolina. Everything I have written in this topic has explicitly followed Jim's SMA teaching guidelines for picking winners in major contests, and exemplifies how Sidereal Astrology with SMA offers an excellent guide for seeing mass psychology reflected with fan-based localities.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:55 pm

Apr 02, 2017
Jim Eshelman wrote:Steve, I agree completely with you on the game except for one point. Since I plan to use this game as an example in something I'm writing (I'll show you soon), I want to make sure I'm not missing something.

I don't think there's a Jupiter transit here. The orb is too wide on the only one I think you mean. (Or, really, am I missing it? Looking to the wrong angle?) Now, we don't need a Jupiter. I don't think we ever need to see a winner unless there is no evidence of a loser.

At January 9, 2017, 10:15 PM in Tampa, Jupiter was 27°02' Virgo. The Clemson, SC Capsolar had an Asc 24°50' Pisces. That puts Jupiter 2°12' from Descendant, outside the fairly crisp 2° orb that has shown itself for transits to solar ingress angles.

Now, there's plenty here to show the game outcome. The showpiece, of course, is Tuscaloosa CanQ IC 1°17' from ingress Saturn, with the Neptune reinforcement on Descendant.

By formula, I'd frame the game this way:

CAPSOLAR: Tuscaloosa almost makes me miss the Cansolar input because Moon is 0°06' from EP (and angular Moon is pro-losing, though not on the scale of Saturn). Regarding that as indecisive tips to the Cansolar, which is Neptune dominated and a distant foreground Saturn. It's looking bad for them, but I'm not sold yet. Meanwhile, Clemson has Uranus 1° from Capsolar Asc, square Pluto, so we're getting a consistent message of "kinda bad for the expected winner, and a real upset chance for the underdog." - Still, not strong enough.

LIBSOLAR: Not useful for the following reason: Both teams have Jupiter on an angle (among other things). Tuscaloosa is a little closer, but they're both quite tight. However, until we've ruled out the chance to pick a loser, no consideration of picking a winner matters (and they probably neutralize each other anyway).

FOR THE DAY: Tuscaloosa has nothing on the Cap stuff, so we go to the CanQ. Saturn is 1°17' from IC, square transiting and ingress Neptune on Dsc (in fact, they are 2' apart and for game's end, Dsc in Tuscaloosa is halfway between, 1' from each). Against this, Clemson has CapQ Asc on Pluto, squared by Uranus, and transiting Uranus on the Capsolar Asc.

CONCLUSION: A message that is weak in the Capsolar is full-throttle in the daily indicators: Tuscaloosa has loser indications, Clemson does not, and that's the end of it; except that, additionally, underdog Clemson has upset markers that weigh even further in its favor. Clemson wins.

BTW, I'm starting to think of Uranus' contribution especially in terms of "turn-overs" - games that aren't complete upsets have had numerous turn-overs. This, of course, is the "exciting" and "surprises" you keep mentioning. It might be useful to think of this specifically in terms of the mechanism of turn-overs, though. (Is there a list somewhere of games that had record-breaking turn-overs? Surely there is.)

Anyway... my thoughts. I'm interested in yours.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:56 pm

SteveS wrote:Jim wrote:
Now, we don't need a Jupiter. I don't think we ever need to see a winner unless there is no evidence of a loser.
Exactly, and correlated strongly by your Super Bowl SMA studies. I followed your teachings stating we need to first look for angular Saturn for a loser. When I rolled out Tuscaloosa’s CanQ I immediately knew I had found a high % winning bet with Clemson + 6.5, with Bama losing this game. I really didn’t need to look at any other charts, because when I find either a CapQ or CanQ (being a daily chart on game day) with tight angular Saturn, your analysis offers a high % loser.
Jim wrote:
I don't think there's a Jupiter transit here. The orb is too wide on the only one I think you mean.
I understand Jim. But I allowed t. Jupiter 2,11 cnj Clemson’s Capsolar Dsc as a strong enough Jupiter influence to factor a Tuscaloosa Saturn loser with a significant enough Clemson Jupiter winner. t Jupiter was under 2-degree orb 180 t. Uranus, and because of certain distinct psychological factors for each team, I definitely allowed this Jupiter-Uranus transit close to Clemson’s CapQ Horizon as a significant ‘Thank You Lord Aspect.’ And with Clemson scoring the winning TD with 1 second left in the game, there is no doubt in my mind this Jupiter-Uranus ‘Thank You Lord Aspect’ factor was a significant psychological outcome for the Clemson fans.
Jim wrote:
… additionally, underdog Clemson has upset markers that weigh even further in its favor…
EXACTLY! Clemson’s Capsolar had mundo Uranus 1,09 cnj Asc squaring Capsolar Pluto 1,11. This is my pet aspect for identifying ‘upsets,’ but only when the team is a Vegas underdog with the betting odds. And for even more potent unset symbolism, t. Sun was partile cnj Clemson’s Zenith partile 90 t. Uranus partile cnj Clemson’s Capsolar Asc. Ebertin from COSI for the ‘Principle’ for Sun-Uranus symbolism:
…excitement or upset…
In my book for sports betting, this potent t. Sun-Uranus on the angles of Clemson’s Capsolar was illuminating Clemson’s fans would be involved in the greatest football ‘excitement-upset’ in their entire history of football, and they won the National Championship in the last second of the game. It don’t get more exciting than this for a Clemson football fan--'upsetting' the king of College Football--Alabama.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Jim Eshelman wrote:
SteveS wrote:
I don't think there's a Jupiter transit here. The orb is too wide on the only one I think you mean.
I understand Jim. But I allowed...
Got it. Thanks, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.
And for even more potent upset symbolism, t. Sun was partile cnj Clemson’s Zenith partile 90 t. Uranus partile cnj Clemson’s Capsolar Asc. Ebertin from COSI for the ‘Principle’ for Sun-Uranus symbolism:
…excitement or upset…
In my book for sports betting, this potent t. Sun-Uranus on the angles of Clemson’s Capsolar was illuminating Clemson’s fans would be involved in the greatest football ‘excitement-upset’ in their entire history of football, and they won the National Championship in the last second of the game. It don’t get more exciting than this for a Clemson football fan--'upsetting' the king of College Football--Alabama.
Oh, yeah, I missed this. I saw Uranus exactly conjunct Asc, but had missed that it was part of a partile Sun-Uranus square. Thanks.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

SteveS wrote:Jim, being an avid betting sports fan with my rising Jupiter partile 120 Mars, the end of this game put SMA goose bumps all over my body sick body, at the time of game. The goose bumps did come from winning the bet, but more so came from witnessing your SMA teachings as a pure natural law secret of nature through Sidereal Astrology with mass psychology.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:57 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:I get it :) And having that happen in THE LAST POSSIBLE SECOND is going to be physically stunning one way or the other. (At the moment, though, it makes me a little PTSD about election night LOL.)
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC