2017-2018 College Football National Championship

Developing & testing the application of Sidereal Mundane Astrology to Picking Winners in sports competitions.
SteveS
Nabu
2017-2018 College Football National Championship

Post by SteveS » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:46 pm

College Football National Championship Jan 8th, 2018, app. end of game 11:00 PM EST.

Jim, Miami Florida is ranked # 2 in the nation. IF Miami wins out, they will be in the 4- team playoff for National Champs. Based on Miami’s current 2017 Capsolar and Jan 8th 2018 CapQ, I see a fair advantage for making a small recreational bet on Miami + 700 odds to win Championship. At the end of regular season, I will update the 4 teams in playoffs for the National Champs with Vegas odds for winning Championship.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: 2017-2018 College Football National Championship

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:56 pm

I agree! The Capsolar is excellent, and the CapQ comes to a head the night of the 8th. (Transiting Moon is even conjunct the ingress Jupiter, square CapQ Asc, late evening.)

Good luck!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:27 pm

Thanks Jim. Miami has already had an unexpected (Uranus) fortunate (Jupiter) season by being 9-0 and ranked # 2 in the nation. That Moon-Jup CapQ Day looks good which was actually the main reason I made my wager. Will update when regular season ends.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:40 pm

Four teams begin their quest for NCAA National Championship tomorrow Jan 1.

Alabama -3 vs Clemson
Georgia -3 vs Oklahoma

Bama + 150 to win National Championship
Clemson +200 to win NC
Georgia +300 to win NC
Oklahoma + 300 TO win NC

I will post winners after last game tomorrow, and as always, right or wrong, I am keenly interested in your SMA analysis. :) Championship game Monday night Jan 8th, app end of game 11:00 PM CST.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:51 pm

Does your wife need a sedative <vbseg>?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:19 pm

:lol: It will make her year if Bama loses to Clemson, or Bama loses in NC game. I have not looked at charts, yet.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:21 pm

January 8, 2018, 11 PM CST. Tuscaloosa AL vs. Clemson SC
I didn't ask where it was being played, but I guess it doesn't matter. Tomorrow night, about the time it's expected to end, Saturn is on IC across the southeast.

BAMA
Capsolar has Sun (squared by Jupiter) on Dsc, which is a good start. And the Libsolar has Moon-Venus conjoined on IC and Pluto near Dsc, so it's not too bad of a time around Tuscaloosa. But these aren't decisive winning aspects.

Transiting Sun (actually, a Full Moon) on Tuscaloosa's Capsolar angles. CapQ WP not quite in orb of Saturn - I think I can't count it. (But Saturn is 1°58' from square Tuscaloosa MC. Pretty slim, but technically present, and getting closer the next day.)

CLEMSON
The closest Capsolar angularity is Pluto, 0c08' from square MC, but that then opens the door to the whole Sun-Uranus-Jupiter cluster for the East Coast. It's a great chart, and even greater for an underdog.

The Libsolar, Cansolar, and Arisolar are all dormant, so the Capsolar is the one and only solar ingress for Clemson this year.

Pluto transits Capsolar angles (square MC), and is exactly on Dsc of CapQ. There is no Saturn.

CONCLUSION
'Bama is favored, right> Well... 'Bama, rolling on a happy year overall, has a mild indication of loss that gets stronger and more serious by the next day. Clemson has repeated signals of the odds being overturned.

Does your wife have good charts, Steve? Because I'm inclined to think she'll have a good day.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:24 pm

Bama plays Clemson tomorrow night in the semi-finals. My wife can't wait to celebrate Bama losing. :) She will be :x if Bama wins. I will have to keep mouth shut for a few days if Bama wins. :)

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:13 am

Bama 24 Clemson 6 :D for me; :x for wife. Auburn also lost its bowl game, so wife and I are not on speaking terms for a couple of days.

Bama (Tuscaloosa) plays Georgia (Athens), Jan 8th for National Championship in Atlanta, Georgia (app end of game 11:00 PM CST). Map lines for the the State of Georgia vs the State of Alabama may be important for predicting winner.

If Bama loses the National Championship game, my wife will be :D, and we will be back on speaking terms. :)

Bama is an early 6 point Vegas favorite. I await your analysis Jim, I kinda doubt we will get clear/solid indications for a loss and win with SMA---closeness of geographic location, probably somewhat of a mixed bag.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:53 am

As much as I dis-like what I see with Sidereal Astrology and the National Championship game Monday Night Jan 8, app end of game 11:59 EST, I have to predict my Bama team loses vs Georgia. Bama a 4 point favorite.
Two glaring charts:
1: Bi-wheel of the only avid Georgia Fan in my SEC football file: Note the partile triple cnj of Venus-Sun-Pluto partile cnj his Natal MC, Damn!
https://imgur.com/a/4fAmu
2: Using Jim’s SMA adage with his Super Bowl research showing most Super Bowls are lost—not won, I have to predict Bama loses with the following transits to Tuscaloosa’s 2017 Cansolar: t Saturn sets with ST 23:05:45, Cansolar Neptune Culminates ST 23:02:32, forming a transiting Paran to Cansolar culminating Neptune. Bama had the same Saturn-Neptune "Removal" symbolism last year and lost the National Championship game. Double Damn!! Hope this analysis is completely wrong! At least my wife will have a :) her face and we will be on speaking term again, if analysis is correct
https://imgur.com/a/R1zAe

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:21 am

Or - to put it more simply, since transits to angles don't work mundanely, only ecliptically:

t Neptune conj. Cansolar MC (-1°23')
t Saturn conj. Cansolar Dsc (+1°12')
Average: -0°06'

I haven't had time to do a real work-up on this, but let me look at the basics for you.

CapQ has Asc op. t Pluto (+1°08'), sq. s Uranus (-0°31'), average +19'. Indicates surprises and an odds-reversal. Who is favored? (This is intensified by transiting Uranus sq. Capsolar Asc 0°17'.)

From the statistics of games, the one hope I think you have is that, since the Capsolar and CapQ are active, the Cansolar dailies may be "off bounds" and not count. But, they do look pretty bad. You could, of course, hope for some natural disaster that causes horror and grief in Tuscaloosa unrelated to the game. :twisted:

How do Georgia's charts look?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:49 am

Jim, Alabama is a 4 point favorite. Therefore with your words:
CapQ has Asc op. t Pluto (+1°08'), sq. s Uranus (-0°31'), average +19'. Indicates surprises and an odds-reversal. Who is favored? (This is intensified by transiting Uranus sq. Capsolar Asc 0°17'.)
...and since Bama is favored, I have to think the above CapQ is saying an UPSET to Bama. Yes, I have looked at Georgia (Athens) charts and see little to reverse my thinking Bama loses this game with your excellent conclusion Super Bowls are lost with malefic symbolism over benefic symbolism. Correct? Again, I hope my analysis is dead wrong. Please, when you have time--post your through analysis.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:44 am

Vegas Money Line for this Championship Game:

Money Line (ML) is a bet used to remove the point spread, which is now Alabama -3.5. Bama is favored to win this game by more than 3.5 points.

Alabama ML is -185--This means a ML bet on Alabama for $100.00 to win the game, would result in winning $100.00 if Bama only wins the game, regardless of amt. of points. If you bet ML on Bama and they lost this game, the bettor loses $185.00. What this actually means by Vegas standards, mathematically, Bama is almost a 2-1 favorite to win, exactly 1.85 to win game. Bama is a clear favorite by Money Line standards, but not by point spread -3.5. Why? I dunno. For the last 5 years, Bama is considered the King of College football. If Bama loses this game, it would be considered a somewhat unexpected loss in the psychological World of college football.

On the other hand, Georgia is a +160 Money Line (ML). This means if the bettor place a $100.00 bet on Georgia to win this game, and Georgia won, the bettor would win $160.00. If Georgia lost this game, the bettor would lose $100.00. I use Sidereal Astrology to place recreational bets on Championships games. I look for betting value. With my Sidereal Astrology analysis for this game, I see betting value on Georgia. With Vegas betting odds, in most cases, you see no betting value.

I keep looking at the transits to the above Georgia Fan's Natal Chart and his current SLR (Smyrna, Georgia) which clearly is saying there is some kind of Venus 'outstanding incident' forecasted. His current SLR has mundo Venus 1,11 cnj his SLR Asc, partile cnj his Natal Venus. This is one of those SLR's which Fagan wrote about when SLR planets partile aspect Natal Planets falling on the SLR angles, same for SSR's too. We don't see these kind of return charts often.

But it is those transits to his Natal MC (objectives & goals) which has my eyes popping out :shock: . We see a triple partile cnj of Sun-Venus-Pluto partile cnj his Natal MC on game day near end of game. Think about this for a moment :!: Sun is transiting 1 degree per day, t, Venus is a fast moving planet. Pluto has been sitting on his natal MC for sometime, and now t. Sun & Venus has decided to jump on his Natal MC, partile. :shock: In Hebrew (Kabbalah) astrology, Venus was a potent factor representing "VICTORY."

Not any SEC football fan enters my Sidereal Astrology football file. 1: It must be an AA rated birth time. 2: They must be a true "fanatic" SEC football fan. In other words, every year, football season is the highlight of their annual recreational time!

But, my Sidereal Astrology analysis does not win me all my recreational wagers, but I like the astrological probabilities I see with this Georgia fan :)

What is the psychological make-up for the Bama fans and Georgia fans??? The last time Georgia won a National Championship was 1980, Georgia fans are definitely hungry/starving for another Championship. Bama fans have won 3 National Championships in the last 5 years, they expect to win.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:33 am

Georgia Fan: J.T.
Link below: JT’s current SLR (inside wheel), bi-wheeled with his Natal (outside wheel). I see such potent angular Venus symbolism with JT's Dec 31 SLR telling me his Georgia Bulldogs are going to win the College Football Championship over my Alabama team, I am reduced to only HOPE for a Bama win. I have no outstanding aspects with my charts indicating Bama wins.

I talked with JT last evening. He and I used to do business in Atlanta years ago when I bought movies from JT. JT was a salesman for 20th Century Fox. JT is 81 years old and I want to offer you some of his comments pertaining to the game between his Georgia Bulldogs vs Oklahoma on Jan 1, 2018. Georgia overcame a 17-point deficit and was victorious in double overtime over Oklahoma 54-48 to make it to the Championship game vs Bama, Jan 8th. By far, this was one of the most exciting game I have ever witness. I wanted to hear from JT since he is a fanatical Georgia Bulldog fan.

JT said in his entire life watching Georgia football, the game vs Oklahoma was the most exciting victory ever for Georgia. He said he though he was going to have 3 different heart attacks watching this game. He said it was the most dramatic Georgia game he has ever witness in his entire life. Note again t. Pluto is partile cnj his Natal MC for this intense-dramatic-shocking Pluto Georgia victory in JT's life. As I have already pointed out, JT’s current Dec 31, 2017 SLR featured a once in a lifetime SLR, where his SLR Venus was partile cnj his Natal Venus, partile cnj his SLR Asc. JT is 81 and does not party-hardy anymore, so this potent double whammy of angular SLR Venus clearly symbolized a VICTORY for his Bulldogs vs Oklahoma on Jan 1. On the day of this victory, t. Mercury was partile cnj his Natal Jupiter 180 his Natal Moon.

I can only HOPE JT’s double whammy angular Venus SLR has spent itself out with Georgia’s victory over Oklahoma, and with t. Mercury no longer in contact with his Natal Moon-Jupiter axis, Bama somehow wins this Championship game vs Georgia, but I have serious doubts this is the case. Transiting Sun & Venus are partile cnj JT's Natal MC on Championship Day Jan 8. This means JT will then be experiencing a triple whammy of angular Venus on Championship Day Jan 8, including the double whammy of Venus in his SLR. And t. Sun partile cnj his Natal MC on this day is illuminating his objectives/goals for Championship Victory for his Georgia Bulldogs. I will make a wager on Georgia + 4 (point spread) and Georgia +160 (Money Line) to win this Championship game vs my Bama team. Believe me, I hope I lose my wagers. :twisted: :)

JT's current SLR (inside wheel) and bi-wheeled Natal Chart (outside wheel).
https://imgur.com/a/iB9vZ

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:09 pm

Bama wins 26-23 in overtime. :D What a game!

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:57 am

My wife is not speaking to me, for how long--who knows :twisted: Of all the Bama games my wife has watched in her life, hoping for a Bama defeat, this Bama game ripped her heart out with Bama never being ahead in the game until the last play of the game. Last year Bama lost the National Championship on the last play of the game (my wife :D) . This year Bama wins the National Championship on the last play of the game (Wife :cry: ). Never has there been a National Championship game like this with so many highs and lows for two opposing fans. Can't wait for next season. :)

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:38 am

20-20 Hindsight:
At 12:11 AM Jan 9th Smyrna, Georgia, the National Championship game between Georgia and Alabama suddenly ended (41 yard TD pass) with Bama winning 26-23 in overtime, the only time Alabama led in the entire game, Georgia at this time was leading 23-20 and it appeared certain Georgia would win this game (Bama had no good field goal kicker to tie game for 2nd overtime). I talked with JT yesterday and he said it was the most heart-broken feeling he has ever experienced in his entire 81 years of life. What is the main planetary symbolism which contributed to JT’s ‘heart-broken’ feeling for this tragic game loss? The only main Sidereal Astrology chart I see that symbolizes this loss is JT’s current SLR, which features a partile SLR Midpoint planetary picture of Sun/Saturn=Venus/Asc. This entire planetary midpoint was in the immediate (5 deg) foreground of SLR Asc. If anyone else sees any outstanding symbolism explaining this devastating game loss for JT, please post.

https://imgur.com/a/QEMd5

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:04 am

20-20 hindsight with Sidereal Mundane Astrology (SMA), always a learning tool-- that 20-20 hindsight. :)

On Jan 8th, 2018 at 11:11 PM CST, Alabama (Tuscaloosa) won the 2018 National College Football Championship on the last play of the game in overtime, 26-23. I have been following Alabama football since a child. Bama has won 17 National College football championships, and without a doubt, this championship game was the most exciting win in the entire history of their football program. I know Bama fans who are still in a state of shock over this win.

Donald Bradley, a great Sidereal Astrology teacher for Return Charts explicitly stated, an un-afflicted angular Uranus was the par-excellent symbolic planet for ‘thrill & excitement.’ Let’s take Jim’s teachings from his Sidereal Mundane Astrology (SMA) book, based on Bradley’s Mundane Astrology teachings with Ingress Charts in the Sidereal Zodiac. Bradley did the greatest service to us Sidereal Astrologers by rectifying the precise 12- 30-degree divisions of the Sidereal Zodiac, at least to within 2-3 seconds of arc.

Donald Bradley taught the Capsolar is the Master Chart of the Year. It was the two Daily Chart indicators with Tuscaloosa’s 2017 Capsolar which shows partile angular Uranus (thrill/excitement) symbolism. First, the transits to Tuscaloosa’s 2017 Capsolar, link below with Capsolar inside wheel and transits outside wheel. Note t. Uranus partile cnj Tuscaloosa’s 2017 Capsolar Zenith (partile 90 Capsolar Asc):

https://imgur.com/a/J5po1

Then, Tuscaloosa’s Jan 8th, 2018, 11:11 PM CAPQ Chart, the daily progression of Tuscaloosa’s 2017 Capsolar (link below): Note CapQ Uranus partile cnj CapQ Zenith, (partile 90 CapQ Asc). Fagan taught to never overlook the chart’s Zenith, time after time Fagan correlated superb planetary symbolism with chart’s Zenith.

https://imgur.com/a/eOeD0

Bama’s winning play at the end of this overtime game was a 41 yard perfectly thrown TD 'strike' by a back-up freshman quarterback, totally unexpected (Uranus) by the Tuscaloosa fans. It was like a ‘lightning bolt’ (Uranus) that came out of nowhere, Boom! Game over! Transiting Pluto 1,07 cnj CapQ Dsc for the ‘stunning shock.’

Bama was a 4-point favorite to win this game, preventing the Sidereal Mundane Astrologer (Me) for betting on Bama, which would have lost the bet with Bama winning by only 3 points.. Neither team had clear losing symbolism with SMA, preventing a clear decisive betting situation, but Bama had good SMA winning symbolism with SMA's stack of charts. SMA charts are fun/exciting to work with when we know of a huge sporting event scheduled in the future.