transits and psychic abilities

Q&A and discussion on Transits.
Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
transits and psychic abilities

Post by Freya » Wed May 17, 2017 11:38 am

Sep 29, 2012
A previous thread gave me the idea for this one. I think if we have personal research on this subject it can be a very interesting area of study.

I have been monitoring my ESP abilities for the past two years, not the abilities to tap into past memories or past events, (which I find much easier to do at any time) but the ability to remote view present circumstances and future ones. A study has found LST 13.30 to be the best time to remote view.

see the article below

A Possible Discovery Regarding ESP

Stanford, CA, June 23, 1997 --- In 1931 Karl Jansky of the Bell Telephone Laboratories was carrying out experiments with an advanced radio antenna to track down all the noise sources causing problems for the newly developed shortwave radiotelephone systems. One perplexing source of radio static could not be explained... until Jansky made a key observation. The static would steadily peak four minutes earlier day after day. The unknown radio source was keeping perfect time not with some daily occurrence on Earth, but with the passage of the stars overhead, reaching a maximum every 23 hours 56 minutes, once every sidereal day. What Jansky was measuring turned out not to be coming from the Earth; it was radio emission from the center of the Milky Way galaxy passing overhead every 23 hours and 56 minutes. His observation of a precise correlation between sidereal (star) time and his mystery source gave birth to radio astronomy.

History may be repeating itself, but with a strange twist. A mysterious correlation has now been found between the "effect size" in 2500 laboratory ESP experiments and sidereal time. If it holds up, this could turn into a key discovery in the controversial field of claimed human psychic abilities. James Spottiswoode of the Cognitive Sciences Laboratory in Palo Alto, California reports on this in the current issue (Vol. 11, No.2) of the Journal of Scientific Exploration, a scholarly journal which publishes scientific investigations of topics that lie on the borders of mainstream science.

The existence of some limited form of ESP is close to being scientifically respectable. In "The Demon Haunted World" the late Carl Sagan, a prominent skeptic, listed several ESP claims which, in his view, deserved further study.

Among researchers a more pedantic name for ESP is anomalous cognition. Thousands of laboratory experiments have measured "something" but whatever it is, anomalous cognition apparently does not decrease with distance like a respectable force should, such as gravity. And some anomalous cognition even appears to be precognitive, picking up information about the future. If polls are to be believed, tens of millions of people have experienced a significant precognition event at least once. Is there any variable that influences anomalous cognition?

Spottiswoode, a trained physicist, took an empirical approach. Rather than worry about what the experiments were measuring, he merely examined whether there was any significant correlation. He gathered data on 1468 published trials, and to his surprise found that, whatever the effect being measured was, it more than tripled when the local sidereal time (LST) was near 13:30.

Could it be a fluke? Spottiswoode went back to the drawing board: he tested his finding by collecting another 1015 trials from different experiments, i. e. a validation set. The peak of his validation set occurred at the same time. Putting the two together, the data seem to tell us that anomalous cognition is more than four times as effective in a rather narrow window that rises and falls near 13:30 LST.

If there happens to be a coincidental correlation between the Dow Jones index and the rainfall in Calcutta no scientist is going to take this seriously. But, as with Jansky's discovery, a correlation involving sidereal time is not so easily dismissed.

"If I had found a 24-hour correlation, I would chalk it up to circadian rhythms or office hours," says Spottiswoode. "But I've checked my data carefully and those kinds of effects could not mimic the sidereal correlation I found. Don't ask me what it is, but it's real."

Prof. Peter Sturrock, a plasma physicist at Stanford University and president of the Society for Scientific Exploration which publishes the Journal is taking a cautious position saying, "I am going to reserve judgement about this claim. In my work on similar problems, I have found that patterns can either fade away or change into something else. What looks like a sidereal-time effect may be due to something quite different, perhaps involving multiple periodicities. But Spottiswoode has made an opening gambit, and it is now up to his colleagues and critics to respond."

"This article makes such a potentially significant claim that we had it refereed by two experienced professors, a statistician and an astronomer," reports the editor of the Journal of Scientific Exploration, Dr. Bernhard Haisch, who is himself an astronomer. "Even though they have no idea how this could be real they found the study worthy of publication."

The Cognitive Science Laboratory in Palo Alto, California is a descendant of the 24-year long government-sponsored remote viewing program that ended in 1995. (For five reports on that formerly classified program, see Vol. 10, No. 1 of the Journal of Scientific Exploration.)

The Journal of Scientific Exploration is the quarterly peer-reviewed research journal of the Society for Scientific Exploration, an interdisciplinary organization of scholars formed to support unbiased investigation of claimed anomalous phenomena.

I have found that personal astrological circumstances, especially transits, alter the success rate of a remote viewing session during local 13.30 sidereal time. For me personally, these are sun-saturn, moon-saturn, mercury- saturn transits, which tend to bring up feelings of negativity and depression. My accuracy on those occasions drops miserably, while I can be quite precise in other ones ( up to 100% depending on the subject being researched). When I am happier, more upbeat, the results come up as if I am another person trying to remote view! (Being Gemini, it's probably my other twin ;) )

This scientific study takes no account of astrology, which influences the results massively IMO.

If anyone has monitored their periods of psychic activity, if so, which ones have you found to be the most difficult, and by the same token, the easiest and most accurate?

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Re: transits and psychic abilities

Post by Freya » Wed May 17, 2017 11:39 am

I have monitored the effects of different transits on myself... Sun Sxtil Jupiter these past two days has been great for ESP accuracy

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

SteveS wrote:Freya wrote:
If anyone has monitored their periods of psychic activity, if so, which ones have you found to be the most difficult, and by the same token, the easiest and most accurate?
Hi Freya,
I have done no personal research with the 13:30 sidereal time peak for ESP, but I have done personal research with transits of Mercury to my natal Uranus which is partile 90 my natal Sun and in potential Paran at my location. I have found partile Mercury transits to enhance my intuitive mind with the most accuracy. If I understand the above quoted material about 13:30 sidereal time peaking ESP abilities, then are you saying this 13:30 sidereal time would be the best time for me to test Partile Mercury transits to my Natal Uranus for better intuitive accuracy?

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

That's right :) I have been testing it this way

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Venus_Daily wrote:I believe natal neptune reigns supreme when dealing with psychic experiences, hands down.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Wed May 17, 2017 11:40 am

Hi Venus,

thanks for the interesting post. I have Mercury partile neptune as well as mercury partile pluto (and moon in virgo). I always thought that it would be mercury-pluto more than mercury-neptune to sensitize a person to accuracy in clairvoyance, as neptune as a "confounding" effect as far as accuracy goes? Let me know your thoughts...

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Venus_Daily wrote:Where pluto is separative, Neptune shows us that everything is connected, from the sub atomic to the large scale ect. Mercury rules communication, but without Neptune, you cannot have that connection kind of like a phone a number. Neptune has a strong affiliation for everything that is mysterious, hidden, and or spiritual.
With Neptune, the boundries of life become undefined, and obviously easier for you to have these psychic experiences.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

FlorencedeZ. wrote:Beautifully written, thank you Venus_daily.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Wed May 17, 2017 11:41 am

that is true, but I found that neptune has also a big drawback to it....whilst it can facilitate psychic abilities it does not facilitate accuracy in clairvoyance. At least that is the effect I have seen on me and some others. Many tropicalist astrologers rave about Neptune and its propensity to make us all psychic, but what they do not realise is that the veil between psychism and psychosis is thin. Neptune may give a general psychic impression, but Pluto and Jupiter give accuracy in what is seen. At the end of the day, all I am interested in is how accurate my psychic perceptions are, because otherwise they are worthless (that's just my opinion BTW)

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Wed May 17, 2017 11:42 am

Venus_Daily wrote:Thanks Florence,
Freya, just look at Edgar Cayce, when people came to him and asked him to predict the outcome of contests, or where they could find more fortune, he was very inaccurate. I do believe he received real psychic transmissions, but they were inaccurate, not all of them though just the ones that had to do with material gain. For obvious reasons.
Even Nostradamus predictions are vague. I'm not saying he's a fraud, I'm just saying that's the nature of the psychic beast itself.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

AvshalomBinyamin wrote:My personal experience aligns with Freya's comments. Neptune adds watery confusion, just as much as it adds any other abilities.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

yes, I know what you mean. I am talking about accuracy for material gain as well as accuracy in general, which comes as default. Jupiter and Pluto/Uranus surpass Neptune. They bring clarity. In fact, I don't even look at neptune anymore as a benefic influence for accuracy. In my opinion, the proof of the pudding is in the eating...

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Venus_Daily wrote:Hey freya, I totally respect your opinion 100 percent, and I can aknowlegde that Uranus, probably is productive when it comes to psychic abilities, because it cuts through the dreamy mists of the psychic realm, as well as Pluto because of its extreme nature. As well as maybe saturn because it can materialize things that otherwise would have no form at all.
What would be good though is not just look at transits, but look at event charts, if your working with a person look at their transits, and natal charts ect. As well, go through astrodatabank, they have a list of psychic birth charts which I found really interesting. I don't know if you looked at the thread with Edgar Cayce here on the solunars.net forum, but it's really cool too, informative.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Wed May 17, 2017 11:43 am

SteveS wrote:There was a two year period in my life when I received a tremendous amount of benefic psychic help from a Tarot Reader which was absolutely instrumental in my success with my business. In fact this occurred when I was the most successful in my entire life as a business person. This occurred with a Uranus (Des) Neptune (MC) Paran with my Secondary Progressed Chart, a very rare configuration. I owned a Theatre and the Psychic was telling me which Movies were going to be the big grossing Movies before I would contract the Movie to play in my Theatre. I was in a very competitive market and was able to out-compete a very large corporate competitor for the highest grossing Movies. The Psychic Reader was born with a Partile Mercury-Uranus conjunction. I have experience other Psychics in my life but nothing compared to the psychic purity I received with my Uranus-Neptune Paran. Ebertin from COSI says about the ‘Sociological Correspondence’ of Uranus-Neptune influences:
Mystics, people engaged in psychic research, mediums.
My conclusion based on my life experiences is both Uranus & Neptune aspects are most important when it comes to peak psychic activities, depending, of course, on the structure of aspects with these two planets in your natal chart.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Wed May 17, 2017 11:43 am

Sun Mar 10, 2013
SteveS wrote:Hi Freya,

I was re-reading some material from a research Physics, Thomas G. Brophy, 'The Origin Map', who has investigated the astronomy with the Giza monuments and he claims the northern culmination of the Galactic Center (GC) is coded in with the Giza monuments, and ran across something which I find very interesting pertaining to your topic. Brophy offers 4 possibilities on how the ancient Giza Architects was able to know where the GC was located in the Sky, since the GC is currently not a visible sky object. One of these 4 possibilities Brophy writes:
Second, possibly the GC was detected by other than visual or astrophysical means. Here, an interesting result from modern studies of anomalous cognition (“AC”) suggest a possibility. Of course the study of the AC is a nascent science and very controversial, but there is growing acceptance that a weak but statistically robust AC effect does exist. One of the most statistically significant AC effects is the sidereal time correlation stumbled upon by Spottiswoode 1999. Sidereal time is measured with respect to the “fixed stars” instead of respect to the Sun. In a statistical analysis of large numbers of AC experiments, Spottiswoode found only one very significant and robust peak in AC, at around 13:30 hrs. sidereal time. Considering the northern hemisphere latitudes of the laboratories where most of the data was taken, 13:30 hrs sidereal time marks essentially a time just after the GC rises above the horizon. If that AC effect is real, and if human monument designers of c. 11,000 BC were very sensitive to AC effects, they could possibly have located the GC (in this case identified only as a sky location with AC influence) precisely without visual observation just by identifying a direction and time of day.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Wed May 17, 2017 11:44 am

THANK YOU Steve :D :D :D

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Mar 30, 2013
I can confirm now, in my own personal experience, that the waxing moon (and full moon) definitely heightens psychic abilities. The reverse is also true for me (i.e waning to new moon is not as good for accuracy). I don't know why but it seems to be true for me.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Venus_Daily wrote:Freya, what exactly are your psychic abilities, how do you measure them

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

I measure them by their accuracy. Basically I "predict" lottery numbers. They are either exact or one up or down the actual numbers that have been drawn. The conclusion in the same, no jackpot unless I improve :(

DDonovanKinsolving
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by DDonovanKinsolving » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:22 pm

Freya wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 11:38 am
Sep 29, 2012
... I have been monitoring my ESP abilities for the past two years, not the abilities to tap into past memories or past events, (which I find much easier to do at any time) but the ability to remote view present circumstances and future ones. A study has found LST 13.30 to be the best time to remote view.

see the article below

A Possible Discovery Regarding ESP

Among researchers a more pedantic name for ESP is anomalous cognition. Thousands of laboratory experiments have measured "something" but whatever it is, anomalous cognition apparently does not decrease with distance like a respectable force should, such as gravity. And some anomalous cognition even appears to be precognitive, picking up information about the future. If polls are to be believed, tens of millions of people have experienced a significant precognition event at least once. Is there any variable that influences anomalous cognition?

Spottiswoode, a trained physicist, took an empirical approach. Rather than worry about what the experiments were measuring, he merely examined whether there was any significant correlation. He gathered data on 1468 published trials, and to his surprise found that, whatever the effect being measured was, it more than tripled when the local sidereal time (LST) was near 13:30. ...
His estimated time of significant performance is +/- one hour, so this is a Sidereal Time range of [edit] 12:30 - 14:30.

The original article by Spottiswoode can be found at this link. Scroll down to Vol. 11 No. 2 (1997) and you can download the whole issue. The Journal of Scientific Exploration seems generally interesting and looks like good reading overall.

https://www.scientificexploration.org/journal-library

-Derek
Last edited by DDonovanKinsolving on Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:41 pm

Tell me what I need to do based on this article to test it with Sidereal Astrology with picking sport's teams and their Vegas betting lines. It is a well known fact that any better consistently winning 60% of the time is a winning guru. I will bet the 5 $ per game on 5 random selected teams for a month each day and report the results. But, If I find myself down over 100 $ at any time-- I quit. :)

* I found the article after the ESP article much more interesting about strong evidence in the Cydonia Region of Mars containing artificial formations, particularly the face of a man. Opinions?

DDonovanKinsolving
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by DDonovanKinsolving » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:11 pm

SteveS wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:41 pm
Tell me what I need to do based on this article to test it with Sidereal Astrology with picking sport's teams and their Vegas betting lines.
When you want to get a hunch (or use some more disciplined way of accessing your intuition) do it when the local Sidereal Time is between 00:30 and 02:30. That's easily done by playing with Solar Fire or an ephemeris ST column. Another way to look at it is for when the MC is about 8 Libra - 10 Scorpio TZ, or about 13 Virgo - 15 Libra SZ. Combining astrological charts with an intuition seems like a good idea, a good rational/psychic whole-mind blend.
SteveS wrote:
* I found the article after the ESP article much more interesting about strong evidence in the Cydonia Region of Mars containing artificial formations, particularly the face of a man. Opinions?
I didn't notice that article. I went on to other things. I remember seeing Richard Hoagland in at least one NYC Star Trek convention (and might still have a picture of him there). He was promoting the idea of lunar colonies. (Things then seemed so onward and upward, until our ruling elites decided to ground us so we can squabble over resources in endless wars because they say there are "Limits to Growth." Sigh!) Later, I saw his book "City on the Edge of Forever" and wondered whether he had watched too much Star Trek (as though I should criticize him! ;) ). Still, to answer your question, I'm dubious and think we should go to Mars to take a look-see!

-Derek

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:41 pm

DDonovanKinsolving wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:11 pm
When you want to get a hunch (or use some more disciplined way of accessing your intuition) do it when the local Sidereal Time is between 00:30 and 02:30. That's easily done by playing with Solar Fire or an ephemeris ST column. Another way to look at it is for when the MC is about 8 Libra - 10 Scorpio TZ, or about 13 Virgo - 15 Libra SZ. Combining astrological charts with an intuition seems like a good idea, a good rational/psychic whole-mind blend.
0:30 to 2:30 is more like 13 Pisces to 15 Aries. Somehow a 12 hour flip got in here.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:49 pm

SteveS wrote:
Other photos of the same area show that's just an artifact of how the light hit that area. The formations there are natural, and don't look like anybody's face.

DDonovanKinsolving
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by DDonovanKinsolving » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:39 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:41 pm
0:30 to 2:30 is more like 13 Pisces to 15 Aries. Somehow a 12 hour flip got in here.
True. I meant ST 12:30 - 13:30 - 14:30 as the time-frame. Calculations are correct, my statement was messed up!

-Derek

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:03 pm

I will try to remember to begin my test tomorrow. As an intuitive thought (ha), maybe a once a month test when the 🌙 is in Pisces with ST frame.

I hear you JSAD, NASA needs to go to Mars for some close-up photos. 😊

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:21 pm

They did. They got photos on a couple of flybys. Sorry, no face.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:30 pm

Damn, I want a face, then we could speculate on if the Martians were actually us. 😊

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:59 pm

You can still speculate on that. Just no face, not no Martians.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:48 am

Only us earthlings, eh.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:32 pm

Under a 15 Pisces MC my intuitive bets for today, only 2.

Kansas St -1 over Chicago Loyola
Michigan -4 over Florida St.

DDonovanKinsolving
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by DDonovanKinsolving » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:28 pm

SteveS wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:32 pm
Under a 15 Pisces MC my intuitive bets for today, only 2.
SteveS, please also take note of the correction Mr. E has brought to my attention. The MC range I gave you is correct, the ST time was off (since corrected). So try again twelve hours after your hunch.

Another thing to take note of is the sharp decrease of accuracy around ST 18:00. Avoid that period of time.

-Derek

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:38 pm

Thanks D