Sun to Moon transits

Q&A and discussion on Transits.
Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Sun to Moon transits

Post by Venus_Daily » Wed May 17, 2017 7:43 pm

Jul 07, 2015
Today was a really odd day, I noticed that Sun was opposite Luna(unafflicted), I woke up with a very estrogenic glow, and while out running errands I noticed strangers(male) making eye contact with me from my car or just staring, I must have had the door opened for me at least 5 times(by men) and several men kept staring at me when I went out to eat dinner. I did not put two and two together until I finished brushing my teeth, the sad thing though is that not one of them asked me out, the reaction I got was more like....she's too good for me. I was hoping that this transit would bring some attention from this guy I really liked, but it did not. I liked the attention, but I don't particularly respect or disrespect the people I was getting it from. Is this characteristic of Sun to Moon transits, if it is, I really have a more conscious understanding of why women become addicted to external validation in today's society.

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Re: Sun to Moon transits

SteveS wrote:The Sociological symbolism of Sun-Moon is ‘boy-girl, man-woman.’ IMO, the universe was sending you a ‘validation’ that men are definitely interested in you. If I were you and seeking a relationship, I would have asked any of these men who ‘estrogenically’ appealed to you if they wanted to meet for a drink or lunch to see if further development of a possible relationship was possible. Or better, ask the man who you wanted to ask you out if he wants to meet for lunch or a drink. Transiting Sun still opposes your Natal Moon today. Also you have a very exciting SLR which began July 2 with SLR Uranus partile cnj SLR MC, partile 60 Mercury with Uranus trine a partile Venus-Jupiter cnj. With this SLR I would seek possible thrill/excitement by joining my mind with Uranus to act in unexpected/different ways by you taking the initiative.

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Thank You Steve for your insightful reply, I did kind of try to contact that guy I was sort of talking to without success, I kind of just decided to go out and have a good time, attended a nice birthday, but nothing eventful...got the same kind of treatment, but my mood was kind of bad today. Yes, my lunar return is thrilling with Uranus on the DSC, last time this happened was in 2012 was when I quit pain medication and my cat died, but the context in this SLR seems to be very different. My Demi has the sun conjunct the ASC with the moon loosely in the foreground with Uranus on the MC, as well, there's a Mercury Cnj Mars Opp Pluto just barely in the foreground, according to Ebertin:
A fanatical critic, overzealous orator, sharp analyst, the misfortune of having to suffer heavy attacks or assaults from others.
.......at least I have my teeth
I was going to ask, in terms of Sun to Moon, can a sun to moon progression even if it's a square produce similar results except heightened in nature?

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Venus_Daily » Wed May 17, 2017 7:44 pm

SteveS wrote:Venus asked:
I was going to ask, in terms of Sun to Moon, can a sun to moon progression even if it's a square produce similar results except heightened in nature?
Sure, major Sun-Moon aspects may illuminate certain life events depending on the stack of charts as a whole.