2018 Super Bowl

Developing & testing the application of Sidereal Mundane Astrology to Picking Winners in sports competitions.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
2018 Super Bowl

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:29 am

It's too soon to make a call since we don't know the teams, but I thought I'd get a thread going.

The one thing I'm pretty sure about is that with New Orleans having a dormant Capsolar, and Saturn exactly on IC for the Libsolar, the Saints won't come marching in. :)

The game is February 4, 2018, in Minneapolis, probably ending around 10 PM.

The new Capsolar has a Saturn line right through Oklahoma City, probably near Dallas (b'bye, Cowboys), and due north-south of there. No team along that line is going to win. Saturn will have moved a couple of degrees, so it will be transiting the Capsolar angles 100-plus miles east of that line. The CapQ for game finish has solar Saturn angular right through Los Angeles but, of course, we know the Rams won't be anywhere near that game :)

So all we need now are some teams.

Looking ONLY at the astro-map for the Capsolar, Boston gets a Venus line, and there are no lines near Denver, Seattle, or Green Bay (well, some Neptune within shooting distance of Seattle, but that's not a tipper). The CapQ does throw a Uranus line through Wisconsin and a Jupiter line that might be in range of Boston.

I suppose it's worth looking to see how the Patriots might do. Who is favored this year?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Spotlight on Boston

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:51 am

Boston should have a very happy year, according to the 2018 Capsolar for that city:

Uranus on Dsc 1°13'
Venus on IC 1°04'
Sun on IC 2°47'
-- Sun-Venus conj 1°25'
-- Venus-Uranus sq. 1°46'

On game day, transiting Uranus remains within 2° of Capsolar Dsc and, yes, transiting Jupiter is conjunct CapQ EP (partile) with solar Jupiter square CapQ MC (partile) - two Jupiters.

As these games are lost more often than they are won, we want to see a team playing opposite the Patriots that has strong Saturn symbolism for the day. But, from what I see here, there will be some real party-hearty happy people in Boston that Sunday night.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Spotlight on Dallas

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:03 pm

An example of a loser city this year is Dallas.

In the new Capsolar, Dallas has Saturn 0°39' from IC on one side, conjunct Moon 0°54' from IC on the other side (and Mercury in the picture). Mo/Sa=IC within 0°07'.

Transiting Saturn remains within 2° of Capsolar IC for the game.

Uranus and Pluto dominate the angles. The most perfeft outcome, from astrology's point of view, would be if the odds favored Dallas to win, and they then lost.

They would have to be playing another team with abundant Saturn in order to win. It seems a classic loser picture.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu
Re: 2018 Super Bowl

Post by SteveS » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:34 pm

Jim, there are no early lines out yet on Super Bowl winner for my two online betting sites. I will check other sites, but I think we will be getting betting odds soon, probably after Tuesday Jan 2. Will post as soon as I see odds. You may want to put Pittsburgh Steelers in the mix with New England Patriots. High % they will be playing each other for AFC Championship.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:50 pm

SteveS wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:34 pm
You may want to put Pittsburgh Steelers in the mix with New England Patriots. High % they will be playing each other for AFC Championship.
Pittsburgh defies the odds this year - one way or the other. The new Capsolar will have:

Pluto on IC (0°01') [!!!]
Uranus, Sun, Venus more widely foreground, all in close mundane aspect

Game day, Pluto remains within a degree of Capsolar IC. Around 10 PM, transiting Moon crosses the Pittsburgh Capsolar Ascendant. drawing emotional uprising from the crowd and pulling mass attention to that stretch of the country,

But the CapQ isn't clear. Some Mercury, some Sun. It doesn't match the double Jupiters of Boston.

And if we roll it off to the CanQ, it's mixed, leaning toward loser. CanQ MC is barely
within 2° of ingress Jupiter, while CanQ Ascendant is 20' from ingress Saturn.

Against Boston, I think they show themselves off better than expected, bringing some pride to their city, and then lose.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:22 pm

I think when we see Vegas odds--they will match your early SMA analysis.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:34 am

Vegas odds on winning 2018 Super Bowl, with NFL Teams who have made the play-offs:
ATLANTA FALCONS+2000
BUFFALO BILLS+10000
CAROLINA PANTHERS+2500 (Charlotte, NC)
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS+2000 (Florida)
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS+1600
LOS ANGELES RAMS+1000
MINNESOTA VIKINGS+400
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS+200
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS+1000
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES+1200
PITTSBURGH STEELERS+600
TENNESSEE TITANS+8000 (Nassville)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:09 am

Restructuring:

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS+200
MINNESOTA VIKINGS+400
PITTSBURGH STEELERS+600
LOS ANGELES RAMS+1000
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS+1000
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES+1200
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS+1600
ATLANTA FALCONS+2000
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS+2000 (Florida)
CAROLINA PANTHERS+2500 (Charlotte, NC)
TENNESSEE TITANS+8000 (Nashville)
BUFFALO BILLS+10000
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:27 am

Eliminated after first week of NFL playoffs for 2018 Super Bowl Champs:
LA Rams
Kansas City Chiefs
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers (Charlotte, North Carolina).

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:59 am

Four left in contention for Super Bowl:
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS-105
MINNESOTA VIKINGS+175
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES+575
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS+790

AFC Championship: Jaguars vs Patriots
NFC Championship: Vikings vs Eagles

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:48 am

SteveS wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:59 am
Four left in contention for Super Bowl:
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS-105
MINNESOTA VIKINGS+175
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES+575
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS+790

AFC Championship: Jaguars vs Patriots
NFC Championship: Vikings vs Eagles
For Bowl night...

BOSTON, as already indicated, has great charts., including a happy Sun-Venus-Uranus driven Capsolar. At game time, Uranus is within orb of Capsolar angles. The CapQ has two Jupiters angular. No Saturns in sight.

MINNEAPOLIS has Moon-Mercury on the Capsolar angles, conjunct a somewhat wider angular Saturn. Not a great chart, maybe fatal. By game day, transiting Saturn is within 1°38' of Capsolar IC.

PHILADELPHIA has markers of the unpredictable - the Capsolar is mostly marked by Uranus and Pluto. They have some of the advantages of Boston, with one Jupiter on CapQ EP. If it's a Patriots vs. Eagles face-off, it would be a hard call from the charts, though New England is better (two Jupiters instead of one).

JACKSONVILLE has a Pluto-driven Capsolar. The CapQ has nothing but Mercury on an angle for the Bowl. This makes me think they are no longer in the picture (which would, of course, be true if Patriots ran over them to get to the game in the first place). If this falls through to the Cansolar, transiting Saturn is on Jacksonville Cansolar Descendant (and the Cansolar already has Saturn on WP). We won't know until after the next game whether they are playing, but I think they are not.

So, as it stands now, without knowing for sure who will be playing... Jacksonville seems ruled out, New England has superb charts, Philadelphia has good charts, and Minneapolis is a lost cause (exactly like Alabama was against Georgia :D ).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:30 pm

:) New England, of course will be favored, we shall wait and see by how many points.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:38 pm

Based on the Sidereal Mundane Astrology charts for the above 4 cities, I have made a small recreational wager on the New England (Boston) Patriots to win the Super Bowl. Vegas odds are Patriots -105 to win Super Bowl. A $100.00 wager on Boston wins you 100.00, and loses 105.00 if Boston does not win the Super Bowl.

It is interesting the Super Bowl is played in Minneapolis this year which means if Minnesota wins this weekend vs Philadelphia, Minnesota will be playing on their home field. Minnesota is a 3 point favorite vs Philadelphia. Vegas always factors in home field advantage for a home team with betting point spreads. It is also interesting if Minnesota plays New England for the Super Bowl Championship, Sidereal Mundane Astrology reflects clear losing symbolism for Minnesota, and clear winning symbolism for New England. With Jim's statistical Super Bowls analysis, it is not often you get two teams in the Super Bowl, one showing clear losing symbolism, one showing clear winning symbolism. I will be pulling for Minnesota this weekend in order for a possible Super Bowl match-up with New England and Minnesota.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:28 am

On Wed Jan 17, Tom Brady injured his hand during practice. This may prevent Brady for playing in the AFC Championship game this Sunday.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... r-patriots

I have a copy (allowed my California State Law) of Tom Brady's (QB for New England Patriots) birth certificate (Aug 3rd, 1977, 11:48 AM, PDT, 37N33,47, 122W19,38). On Wed Jan 17, 2018, app 2:00 PM Tom Brady injured his hand during practice, requiring stitches. This may prevent Brady for playing in the AFC Championship game this Sunday. Below is Brady’s Jan 17, 2018 Natal Quotidian (NQ2). Note NQ2 Mars partile cnj NQ2 East Point, remembering these Q charts are daily charts with all angles moving app 1 degree per day. This NQ2 chart, a Sidereal Astrology technique, is par-excellent symbolism for his injury on the exact day of injury!
Jan 17 NQ2 Chart:
https://imgur.com/a/dBEk6

Here is something interesting. I have been doing some light research pertaining to Fagan’s below statement:
Transits and the Lunar Return:
In regard to the more rapidly moving planets, their transits only become significant if they should closely configure the birth planets on the date of a lunar return. For example, if Mars should be in exact opposition, conjunction, or to a lesser extent, square the radical sun on the date of a lunar return there will be a liability of an accident, hurt or illness. Otherwise such a transit may pass without anything untoward occurring. So it is always advisable to note all the transits to the birth planets, especially to the natal moon, that are exact or nearly so, on the date of a lunar return for they are certain to be effective. Indeed the Indian Janma-Rasi method of monthly prediction, which has proved so astonishingly successful, was probably originally based on such transits. Cyril Fagan
Below is Brady’s current SLR for this hand injury, located to Boston. Note t. Mars (SLR Mars) is 1,05 square his Natal Sun! AND, Brady’s Natal Sun is partile cnj SLR Westpoint. Mundo Pluto in Brady’s current SLR is 1,41 cnj SLR Asc for the ‘shock’ to Brady for this freak hand injury in practice. Actually, we don't need Fagan's above teachings, for Jim's guidelines on Return Charts teaches that Brady's current SLR promises an 'outstanding incident' pertaining to Sun-Mars symbolism, because one of these bodies (Natal Sun) is on/tight a SLR angle, (West Point).

https://imgur.com/a/f3bJz

I wish we had the complete writings of the ‘Janma-Rasi method of monthly prediction,’ but I am guessing Fagan covered the main predictive points. Vegas does not think this injury to Brady’s hand is serious enough to keep him out of the game. Right after this injury the point spread on the game went from the Patriots a 9-point favorite to a 7.5 favorite, and surprisingly the Patriots winning the Super Bowl Money Line went from -105 to -125. In other words, the Money Line increased reflecting the Patriots more of a favorite to win the Super Bowl.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:16 am

SteveS wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:28 am
I wish we had the complete writings of the ‘Janma-Rasi method of monthly prediction,’ but I am guessing Fagan covered the main predictive points.
BTW, Steve, I meant to tell you... I did some Googling around to try to get the details of this and maybe figured it out - a very cute marketing trick. I ight have this wrong, but I think I see a very clever marketing trick here.

First, "Janma-Rasi" just means "Moon-sign." So this is just "The Moon-Sign Method of Monthly Prediction." If you look around the Internet you can find several Indian astrology sites giving some variation of "your Moon-sign horoscope for the year." Furthermore, these are usually broken down not by "sign" as we know it, but my Nakshatra (Lunar Mansion), which is about one day's motion of the Moon.

It's India's version of Sun-sign astrology... but, instead, it's based on the Moon asterism.

What this boils down to is: Yearly horoscope predictions written for the masses, based on knowing which 27th of the zodiac your Moon is in. This is cooler than Sun-sign forecasts because (1) the Moon position is known more narrowly than a whole sign, and (2) new "starting point" occur 13 times a year - the day of your SLR each month. (For Marguerite Carter forecasts, we'd do them by decanate o natal Sun placement, so there was a narrower range and more diversity in the outcome.)

I'm quite familiar with writing Sun-sign guides. Remember the Marguerite Carter ads that were in every issue (usually on the back cover) of American Astrology? (She was an old friend of Joanne Clancy and had a lifetime guarantee of the ad space.) 'In 1974-75, before leaving Indianapolis, I picked up some money as one of the writers for Marguerite Carter. It mostly relied on astrological techniques I think are not valid, though I tried to leak some solid stuff into them here and there. For example, the main way to theme a month is to find what solar house the New Moon falls in, and relate that to other transits of solar houses. One can easily slip in the most important transits to one's Sun-sign from conjunctions, oppositions, and square, but otherwise is hired more as a writer than as an astrologer ;) There just isn't much that I consider sound astrology in those approaches.

Ah, but if you know the 27th of the zodiac that one's Moon is in! Now we have something to work with! Consider the possibilities if I were writing the "monthly forecast" for everyone the Moon in your Janma-Rasi, which reaches from 3°20 to 16°40' Scorpio. I'd do it like this:

Pick a convenient time in the middle, say, Moon 10°00' Scorpio. The reading begins, "Your new personal month begins January 12."

Knowing nothing else, I have the following information:
(i) I know your Moon-sign (and Indian's credit other specific traits to the sub-part of the sign), so I know a great deal about your underlying character.
(2) I know that your SLR has a Sun-Venus conjunction square Uranus, plus Mercury conjunct Saturn - all partile.
(3) If I didn't know that, I could fall back to other, lesser aspects that might be relevant if strongly placed (meaning, I'll be exactly right for about 1/4 of all the people who read it), such as the 3° Mars-Jupiter conjunction.

From these three things, any competent writer with either a few gimmicks or an instinct for human behavior can easily write a paragraph on "your new month beginning January 12" that will be far more accurate than any Sun-sign guide, and have people saying things like, "Y'know, my horoscope isn't always right, but most of the time it sure hits it on the mark! Most months, it really says just exactly what's going on!"

For example, for your current month, I might have said that this is a time to really throw yourself into something brand new - new horizons, new undertakings - involving someone or something that you really love. Splurge a little... because it will be great fun and you can be a center of happiness. Sure, there will be frustrations and practicalities along the way - always a few problems to solve and technicalities to hurdle in something new - probably due to communication or transportation fumbles. Make sure your computer security updates are run, and take extra care of the fine points of things. But then go for it! [That was less than 60 seconds of work. I'm sure I could do better if I sweated over it. I need to throw in more familiar keywords for Scorpio Moon people so it will feel more personal to you.]

Oh, and i also know your Moon closely enough to know some actual transits during the month. For example, I see that Mars is in the 3°20 to 16°40' Scorpio range beginning January 23, and lasting until the next new "personal" month begins February 8, so I could add, "After January 23, as you move into the last days of your month, [fill in language for Mars transit conjunct natal Moon]."

Now, Indian astrologers are all going to use much different methods, based on Indian astrology's techniques, including their house system measured from the Moon-position, and lots of stuff we wouldn't regard as valid. But the basic idea is sound, as I think I've shown above. One could write about 350 paragraphs and have a complete "personal" astrology guide for everyone in the world for a year.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:57 pm

Very interesting Jim. I don't yet understand all the points, but I will in due time. :)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:57 pm

Patriots vs. Eagles. Hard call. Patriots have perfect charts, including two Jupiters. Eagles have good charts, one Jupiter, and (as the underdog) have signals of a reversal. I wouldn't put any money on this one, but I think New England has the lead.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:13 am

Jim wrote:
Patriots vs. Eagles. Hard call. Patriots have perfect charts, including two Jupiters. Eagles have good charts, one Jupiter, and (as the underdog) have signals of a reversal. I wouldn't put any money on this one, but I think New England has the lead.
Yes, a difficult call with SMA, and with your Super Bowl analysis/guidelines no money should be wagered on this game. I have already made a Money Line wager on New England to win Super Bowl with your SMA charts/analysis, which performed superbly by picking in advance these final two Super Bowl teams, great analysis Jim :).

However, I don't like the set-up of Tom Brady's Feb 4th DSLR (Day of Super Bowl) in Minneapolis. His tight Natal Mars-Neptune opposition is the main angular theme for this DSLR with t. Neptune partile 90 his Natal Mars, along with his Natal Pluto partile cnj DSLR MC, but he has a damn good SQ for Minneapolis. New England is an early 6 point favorite which puts me in excellent hedge betting position. I can now hedge my original bet on New England by betting the same amount of $ on the Eagles + 6. If New England wins between 1-5 points, I win both bets for a good bonus. If the Eagles upset New England, I break even on my wagering. I will post official odds when they hit the betting boards.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:25 pm

Eagles + 5 Money Line + 185
Patriots -5 Money Line - 225
*During the NFL playoffs, one could have bet on the Patriots to win the Super Bowl at -105, quite a difference now with Patriots -225 to win Super Bowl.

I have an earlier Money Line bet on the Patriots at -105, after Jim's SMA analysis was made with all the teams in the NFL playoffs, and now will place a straight line bet on the Eagles +5 to hedge my earlier Money Line bet on the Patriots. Hope the Patriots only win between 1-4 points winning me both my bets. :)

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:17 pm

Does Brady's DSLR on the day of the Superbowl show a problem with his broken hand, maybe?

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:07 pm

JSAD wrote:
Does Brady's DSLR on the day of the Superbowl show a problem with his broken hand, maybe?
It very could show some type problem, although he seemed to perform well in the win vs Jacksonville. Lots of angular Mars-Neptune symbolism with Brady's DSLR on day for Super Bowl. Ebertin says for "Principle" for Mars-Neptune:
Irritability, weakness.
This could be symbolizing Brady is not psychically at 100% or that he aggravates his hand injury during the Super Bowl. As far as Fagan's guidelines with lunar returns and tight/partile transits to Natal Planets, slow moving transiting Neptune is partile 90 Brady's Natal Mars and partile 90 his Natal Neptune on the Day (Feb 4) of his DSLR, and all of this is close foreground his DSLR, which was recognized by early Siderealists as a "suffering" type combo. We have to ask ourselves--what is t. Neptune partile 90 his Natal Mars and Neptune symbolizing? Its somewhat suspicious this partile Neptune transit is centered around a huge event in Brady's life--a Super Bowl. I side with Jim's SMA analysis: no $ should be risked on this game, so SMA for both teams combined with Brady's DSLR are the reasons I have hedge bet wagers where the worse that happens to my wagering is I lose $5.00.
Last edited by SteveS on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:33 am

Correction: I reported in the last post Brady had a benefic Solar Quotidian (SQ) for Minneapolis, which I have edited and deleted. Below is Brady’s Feb 4th, 2018, 9:00 PM SQ for Minneapolis, with transits, inner wheel SQ, outer wheel transits.

Note: t. Venus partile cnj SQ Westpoint, read as a benefic influence. But, t. Saturn partile cnj secondary progresses solar Moon and partile 180 SQ Venus, read as a malefic influence. Traditionally, Siderealists consider partile transits to secondary progressed solar Moons as very important, and a partile transit of Saturn to secondary progressed solar Moons as a significant malefic influence. Brady is playing for his 6th Super Bowl victory, and is considered my most in the sporting world as the greatest NFL quarterback ever. If Brady wins this Super Bowl, I think we may need to reconsider Moon-Saturn combos as completely malefic, we may need to pay more attention to Ebertin’s positive deleinations for Moon-Saturn, which I will post later if Brady wins this Super Bowl.

https://imgur.com/a/UxZzh

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:31 pm

Latest odds:
Patriots - 4.5 ML -200
Eagles +4.5 ML + 170

Reflecting a lean toward wagering on the Eagles with the betting public.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:51 pm

Yes. Most people I see hear from very much want the Eagles to win. They aren't betting on thinking that would happen, so much as on wanting it to happen. There is a very high "enough Patriots already!" sentiment around the country (at least, from what I can see).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:57 pm

Yes, all the guys in my poker club want the Eagles to win--sick of seeing Pats/Brady win. Rumor today--half the Eagle's team down with the flu, yet Vegas is not troubled by this rumor.

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by mikestar13 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:08 am

This is a tough one to call both from a football fans POV and an astrologer. I know for me, I strongly want the Eagles to win, or more precisely the Pats to lose. It's not the number of wins New England has--I have no such feeling as a baseball fan about the Yankees. But since deflategate, I've had negative feeling about the Patriots. No doubt the justice motif of all that Venus I have.
Time matters

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:00 am

Mike wrote:
But since deflategate, I've had negative feeling about the Patriots.
Exactly my wife's feelings, she is pulling for Eagles Big Time. For me, It really will not affect my feelings in anyway whoever wins. But it will affect my feelings from a $ standpoint if Pats win between 1-5 points, if so, I hit a double whammy of winnings $. :)

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:21 am

3 hours before Kick-Off, and no change in odds from last odds post.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:25 am

So... I still consider this a bad betting opportunity (except where someone has been able to hedge the way Steve has - not commit to either, but try to play both possibilities off against each other).

I'll stick with my previous hedged prediction that both teams have excellent chart setupsl, but New England has the better one, so they probably will win.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:19 pm

Jim wrote:
So... I still consider this a bad betting opportunity (except where someone has been able to hedge the way Steve has - not commit to either, but try to play both possibilities off against each other).
Indeed Jim. The only way I was able to set myself-up with this great hedge bet, was your original SMA analysis from the get go, where you said for all the 16 playoff teams, New England had the most benefic SMA charts. Vegas was offering even money for the PATS to win Super Bowl--so I laid a wager on the Pats winning the Super Bowl, figuring if the Pats made it to Super Bowl they would be favored over their opponent, for a very good hedge wager on the underdog, which I got the Eagles at + 5 for a straight-up hedge. I love these kind of hedge bets where you can relax and enjoy the game, hoping to hit both wagers, worst case result--break even. VEGAS had Pats favored to win Super Bowl, so did your SMA analysis. Odds still the same.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:44 pm

To quote a friend of mine: We shall see... in 5 or 6 hours.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:19 pm

And... it's the Eagles 41-33.

The win goes to Uranus and Pluto for the odds-reversal.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by mikestar13 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:22 pm

And the Eagles have landed. Cue "We Are The Champions". Joy on Broad street. But there is no joy in Boston: Mighty Brady has struck out.
Time matters

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:26 am

A damn good entertaining Super Bowl for me seen through the eyes/mind of Sidereal Astrology, both mundanely with SMA, and Genethlical with Brady’s DSLR & t. Saturn partile cnj his p SSR Moon. When New England got the ball back with 2:20 left in game trailing by 5 points, I thought to myself: normally Brady drives his team for the win, but let’s see if that t. Saturn cnj his p SSR Moon symbolizes a rare interception or fumble by Brady, and BANG :!: , Brady fumbles the ball to the Eagles for par-excellent Moon-Saturn symbolism.

I wrote in an earlier post:
Traditionally, Siderealists consider partile transits to secondary progressed solar Moons as very important, and a partile transit of Saturn to secondary progressed solar Moons as a significant malefic influence.
Brady's Moon-Saturn Fumble:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LlOeaq-e6U

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by mikestar13 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:28 am

Not to bag on Brady: 505 yards passing passing, shattering his own 467-yard record from last year. The game was exciting from when P!nk totally made the national anthem her bitch til the very last play. Only mild disappointment was the halftime show. Justin Timberlake turned in a solid performance, but I've seen halftime shows that make your eyes pop--Lady Gaga last year, Madonna in 2012, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, the Who...
so JT had some stiff competition. The commercials were good, but nothing that really grabbed me. Not like the 2004 Pepsi commercial with Britney Sprears, Beyonce, and P!nk wearing gladiator gear and giving the best cover ever of We Will Rock You--Freddie Mercury's ghost was smiling that day.

Overall, one of the best Super Bowls I've seen, and I've seen all 52 of them.
Time matters

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:41 am

Mike wrote:
Freddie Mercury's ghost was smiling that day.
:)
Overall, one of the best Super Bowls I've seen, and I've seen all 52 of them.
Me too Mike, and yes, indeed one of the best. :)

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:02 am

Eagles won.

This is posted above by there’s so much other posting so I thought I’d post it

The summary Is the Eagles weren’t predicted to make the super bowl. New England wasn’t either, but was spotlighted to have a high probability based on astrology.