Real Bad People

General Discussion on Natal Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist
Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Re: Real Bad People

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:15 am

I deleted one of your posts a few days ago - gutted the content and replaced it with a note that content was deleted by an admin, and mentioned in an adjacent answer that I had done so. It was because the post was seriously off-topic, and you even began the post saying you knew it was off-topic (i.e., effectively saying, "I know this is breaking a fundamental rule but {shag} y'all, I'm going to do it anyway.")

This is a managed forum. Things are occasionally deleted, occasionally moved around.

I am willing to interpret your post immediately above as an offering by you to "play nice" and a request by you to remain on the forum, and I'm willing to say, OK, let's go with that and see how the next 24 hours shakes out.

But, as mentioned previously, your pattern of posting off-topic has been long-term and persistent, and I will delete - without notice or comment - any off-topic posts by you. If the post doesn't directly refer to the original post that started the thread, either don't post it or start a new thread. Otherwise, we have to use time out of our day cleaning up after you.

Thank you in advance.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Re: Real Bad People

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:40 am

That wasn't the post I deleted. I just ignored you on that one.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com