Will i got married or will remain single?

General Discussion on Natal Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist
Element
Planet Member
Planet Member
Will i got married or will remain single?

Post by Element » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:18 am

Can you give an eye to my natal and tell me if will got marry in my life or will remain alone and single,so far i haven't any relationship still.

20 sept 1986
5:25 am
gr-thessaloniki

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Will i got married or will remain single?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:45 am

Element wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:18 am
Can you give an eye to my natal and tell me if will got marry in my life or will remain alone and single,so far i haven't any relationship still.
Hi, Element. - Yes, as discussed above, interpersonal relationships are difficult for you. This is one of the more challenging areas in your life. You've described yourself as shy etc., and seem to have difficulties connecting with people.

Mostly, connecting with people is not a natural priority of your chart. Nonetheless, everyone needs love and connection. While you are more drawn to practical things, analysis, curiosities, survival, and accomplishment, I'm sure you there is love for you if you make it a priority.

It's likely all in the timing.

We've talked previously about the fact that this year (beginning with your birthday two months ago) is going to be rough, and you have some practical and psychological difficulties to confront next spring in particular. Those things need your attention now and for at least the next year. Relationships will be difficult for a while.

You can improve your chances for love a great deal by living in a place where your Venus is strong, In your other thread, I mentioned specific places in western Europe that are great for you. I understand you can't move now - but since your question about marriage applied to the whole scope of your life, I mention this again. When it is practical, I suggest you consider a permanent relocation to a Venus area.

You do, however, have one very possible "success in love" aspect coming up. You have solar arc Venus to your Jupiter. That's exact next October. Technically, it's in effect now, building over the next year, but I think it unlikely you will have this result until after next spring's ordeals have come and gone.

You can amplify this positive effect on romance if you are able to travel for your next birthday. Venus is exactly angular in your next Solar Return (your birthday chart) for areas east of you, such as a little east of Istanbul such as Bursa. A beautiful Moon-Venus connection for the year sets up in southern Turkey, a bit north of Rhodes. Otherwise, the line goes into Ukraine, which is likely not someplace you want to visit in the near future. - think somewhere near Aydin, Turkey would be the best fit for Venus expression for the year. - If you decide to do this, let us know - we can finetune the calculations for you.

Aydin has transiting Moon-Venus closely angular and your natal Venus exactly on Zenith. Everywhere in the world, you will have a Moon-Saturn square, but this location at last weakens the Saturn a bit and also gives you a mundane Moon-Venus square. I think it would be a good location for your birthday, and not too far away.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Element
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by Element » Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:55 am

No,i'm not going to change town or country,this is the place where i'm gonna live rest of my life,if this may be an issue to cause not to marry,then i have to accept it. :| I have stuck for friendships and relationships,there is a deadlock i cannot find a quick fix,people may don't see a happy and nice dude to come and talk with,so they keep distance and wondering,gossiping etc.

Venus_Daily
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Venus_Daily » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:55 pm

We're in the exact same situation. I have two consecutive returns with Moon/Venus aspects. The first being an exact conjunction of Moon/Venus over natal Venus way in the background. The second being a 3 degree Moon/Venus opposition in the foreground. I would love to look forward to to these returns but the universe always has a way of exercising a monkey paw in my love life or nothing at all.

You don't have any indication in your natal chart that you will end up alone. It just seems you're a highly sensitive and anxious person.

Element
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by Element » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:15 pm

Venus_Daily wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:55 pm
We're in the exact same situation. I have two consecutive returns with Moon/Venus aspects. The first being an exact conjunction of Moon/Venus over natal Venus way in the background. The second being a 3 degree Moon/Venus opposition in the foreground. I would love to look forward to to these returns but the universe always has a way of exercising a monkey paw in my love life or nothing at all.

You don't have any indication in your natal chart that you will end up alone. It just seems you're a highly sensitive and anxious person.
Hi Venus_Daily,yeah,i'm hyper sensitive and anxious person,this is perceived from the others around so,they just keep a distance from me.There is completely no connection,no communication,no personal life,no sex life,nothing,alright i'm 36 yo,i have to face a personality disorder with a lot of symptoms that aren't treatable,that are obstacle to make a step forward for a relationship that someday could drive to a serious result,a marriage.Emotional weakness hold me really back for years,i spent a lot of money to therapies last 2,5 years but i got not actually help at all,so i stopped that. :?

Second,i face financial deadlock,i cannot afford to leave paren'ts house,cause my job salary is just basic and despite i try to find something more stable,joyful,with better conditions and salary,i remain stuck in the current boring situation. :roll:

I like some women in my workplace,but i fear,i fear to speak,to meet,to ask for further details,due to insecurity and fear of failure and fear of rejection,i don't want to get hurt emotionally,so i step back.

Element
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by Element » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:17 am

Guys,i fear i will remain alone,without real friendships and no marriage or family. :|

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:33 am

Element wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:17 am
Guys,i fear i will remain alone,without real friendships and no marriage or family. :|
I understand. That feeling is consistent with your horoscope. Many things in your chart point to feeling that way (e.g., Moon closely aspecting Saturn which is on IC, background Venus conjunct Pluto, the psychology of your Virgo Sun and Pisces Moon, etc.)

This isn't a final word on the matter, though. I've tried to help above. Astrology is a science that finds meaning in specific times and places, so I've advised in terms of specific times and places that are consistent with your wishes. I hope you are able to find something valuable for yourself in picking the right point in time and the right location on Earth.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Element
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by Element » Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:15 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:33 am
Element wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:17 am
I understand. That feeling is consistent with your horoscope. Many things in your chart point to feeling that way (e.g., Moon closely aspecting Saturn which is on IC, background Venus conjunct Pluto, the psychology of your Virgo Sun and Pisces Moon, etc.)

This isn't a final word on the matter, though. I've tried to help above. Astrology is a science that finds meaning in specific times and places, so I've advised in terms of specific times and places that are consistent with your wishes. I hope you are able to find something valuable for yourself in picking the right point in time and the right location on Earth.
I understand,for sure there no way to predict something like this with specific time or period,just wanted to know if will be possible to found a soulmate and finally marry,create family etc,i fear to remain alone or lonely,will feel so empty and sorrowful.