Large Prize/Lottery Winners

General Discussion on Natal Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist
SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Large Prize/Lottery Winners

Post by SteveS » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:55 am

I have just come into contact with 3 sourced timed birth charts from the birth-certificates for large prize/lottery winners. Although, I never have read/owned her book, these timed natal’s come from Lois M. Rodden’s book, ‘Money: How to find it with Astrology.’ The amounts of money won were: $500,000, 13 million, & 27 million.
First the $500,000 prize: Fred (a police officer), Aug 11, 1929, 5:30 AM CST, Mobile, Alabama, 30N41,39, 088W02,35 (BC Sourced by Isaac Armstrong, in the April 1985 issue American Astrology Mag). At 3:30 PM, April 30, 1982, Fred while lunching, received a winning 500K prize ticket from McDonald’s Restaurant in Mobile, Alabama. I invite members to offer their analysis. On the surface, I see no distinguishing transits to Fred’s Natal Chart for this huge winning prize. His current SSR for this win featured n. Jupiter partile 90 SSR MC.
Fred's secondary progressed natal chart is most interesting:
Note: p. Sun partile 180 p Uranus, falling partile on East-West Point axis, p. MC partile cnj n. Venus. Excellent partile angular symbolism for this life changer (Uranus).
http://imgur.com/a/hAkAa
Fred’s daily Natal Q2 Quotidian Chart again shows the same angular symbolism, but on the Zenith-Nadir axis. Again, par-excellent symbolism for this one DAY which changed (Uranus) his life. to be continued.
http://imgur.com/a/N0aHv

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Re: Large Prize/Lottery Winners

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:59 am

I didn't know Lois wrote that book, either. We were good friends for a decade or so, and this must have been later.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:02 am

Let us know what you find!
Yes, I have always wanted to analyze with Sidereal Astrology-- timed AA charts for mega prize/lottery winners.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:40 am

Lois Rodden's Astro-Databank has data that will interest you. The files marked private aren't open to the public, so there's less there than it appears at first glance, but there's still quite a lot.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:59 am

Thanks JSAD, I will check it out.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:49 am

Following up on Steve's analysis and necessarily repeating here and there...

natal: August 11, 1929, 5:30 am CST, Mobile, AL
event: April 30, 1982, 3:30 pm CDT, Mobile, AL

TRANSITS:
t Uranus -135- r Pluto 53' (certainly life-changing)
t Saturn -45- r Neptune 57' (seems totally inappropriate)
t Jupiter -45- r Sun 49' (right on!)
t Sun -180- r Moon 06' (definitely a significant day with focused attention on him!)

That Saturn-Neptune may not be too out of the ballpark though, because we see even worse when we get to his SNQ... mixed messages, with something entirely Saturn-Neptune linked to his emotions. I imagine this has something to do with the circumstances. (More on that later.)

SOLAR RETURN
Yes, the main feature is natal Jupiter square SSR MC partile. The only other big feature is the less angular partile Venus-Neptune square, probably reflecting emotional states. (There was another Venus-Neptune partile square in space the day he won.) A "transit for the year" is Jupiter square his natal Venus 11', plus transiting Mercury conjunct natal Ascendant partile.

TRANSITS TO SSR have, foremost, t Uranus conjunct s Asc 0°02' at the time of the win!
SQ: Similarly, SQ Moon -45- s Uranus 55' for the win.

PSSR: We need to calculate this more carefully for contrast of Mean vs. Apparent solar rates. For the Mean rate (just using the PSN "user progressions" tool to estimate, transiting Jupiter is 1° off Ascendant.

SECONDARY PROGRESSIONS
As Steve mentioned, the big feature is a progressed Sun-Uranus opposition 06' which squares SNQ Ascendant partile. There is also a progressed Mercury-Pluto square 26', "beating the odds on the umbers / cards / whatever."

However, there is another pattern not compatible with the win that makes be wonder if this was one of those "miracle events that ruins your life." Notice:

29°38' Leo p Mars
0°23' Sag t Saturn
0°42' Pis p MC
1°08' Sag r Saturn
2°17' Sag t Neptune

Though minor, it seems we need to acknowledge p Sun -30- r Moon 0°01'.

Switching to "primary" angles (SA MC in longitude), progressed EP is exactly along the Sun-Uranus opposition! Furthermore, natal Venus is half a degree of progressed MC!

LUNAR RETURNS
The SLR is only a little impressive. It has natal Jupiter about 1° from Descendant, but also natal Mars-Saturn on the angles. No transiting planets of note, and the moderate-orbed Moon-Jupiter conjunction is background. Reading it in the original Fagan and Bradley style, we could, at most, say that Sun is on the 5th cusp for gambling, but it's afflicted there - closely opposite Saturn - so a house model doesn't speak well for the SLR.

However, this event occurred in the last half of the month, so we'd most expect it to show in the Demi-SLR. Indeed, I bet you can guess what planet dominates the Demi-SLR: Yes, Uranus is closely conjunct MC. Natal Sun exactly sets (partile), so we have another Uranus-Sun aspect, this time a Coangularity or paran of transiting Uranus to natal Sun exactly on the angles. Mercury squares Ascendant as well (and half a degree from his natal MC). Even the original approach works, since the main theme or context of the month is shown by a 2nd house Sun well aspected (opposite Jupiter 2°).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:49 pm

Thanks Jim for your excellent detailed analysis.
t Jupiter -45- r Sun 49' (right on!).
I am showing t. Jupiter -75 r Sun 49’

Yes, I agree, somewhat of a mixed bag with all the techniques. I am wondering if he ran into problems getting paid the prize, but difficult to know for sure, it could be other things going on in his life associated with winning this huge amount of money--or something completely outside winning this prize. One thing for sure: 2-3 angular Uranus partile hits showing this huge life change.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:56 pm

Agreed on Uranus. Thanks for catching the error, I read the sun as Leo for a moment instead of cancer.

I seen it since like this work well with converse techniques in the past. Maybe I should do another run through it with converse.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:36 am

Maybe I should do another run through it with converse.
Yes, we need to include converse runs. I fail to do converse runs but recognize em as a valid sidereal technique.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:13 am

Lottery winner of 13 Million: Ken, Jan 3, 1958 6:16 PM Seekonk, Massachusetts, 41N48,30, 071W20,15, Asc 11,53 Cancer. Source, Frances McEvoy quotes birth certificate.
A true Cinderella Story. Ken was a disabled truck driver who for the last 3 years had no job. His wife was working 2 jobs to make ends meet. On Nov 25, 1992 in Seekonk Ma, Ken purchased a weekly cask ticket paying at most 6,000, but the clerk mistakenly sold him a megabucks lottery ticket. On Dec 21, 1992 Ken was cleaning out his billfold and discovered (Uranus) the winning megabucks ticket. On Dec 22, Ken received his first payment of 6.5 million. His wife fainted twice when she saw the check for 6.5 mil. :)
Relevant transits for Dec 21: t. Uranus partile 135 n. Pluto (“Revolutionary” things), t. Jupiter partile cnj SSR West Point.
Natal Q2 (Daily chart, Dec 21): Uranus partile cnj East Point, partile 60 Q2 Moon (Emotional (Moon) excitement (Uranus)). Nov 25, 1992 Ennead Chart, Jupiter partile cnj Zenith.
The par-excellent Sidereal Astrology Chart, IMO, was Ken’s current 1992 SSR. Note: t. Uranus partile cnj his n. Sun (a once in lifetime Uranus transit). SSR Jupiter partile 120 SSR Uranus (Ebertin’s ‘Thank you Lord’ combo). Obviously, the dominating aspect of this SSR is a tight foreground of Moon-Sun-Uranus near SSR MC (SSR Moon partile cnj SSR MC), with SSR Sun-Uranus tight/partile 120 SSR Jupiter. Ebertin says about Sun-Uranus-Jupiter combo’s:
…A pleasant surprise creating joy.
As we witness in the first example in this topic, another prominent Uranus symbolizing a ‘Life Changer’ for Ken.
Ken’s 1992 SSR:
http://imgur.com/a/96pMa

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:08 am

I redid Winner #1 by converse and decided not to even post the results. They were dismal. Mostly a lot of nothing and, when there was something, it was questionable symbolism. Even when there was something good and sharp, it was contradicted or weakened, e.g., converse Secondary Progressions had a 3' Moon-Jupiter opposition, but also a partile Sun-Saturn opposition.

A good example of converse not working well at all.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:58 am

As long as I'm testing alternate techniques, here is a good hit: In the Vimshottari Dasa system (as modified by Bradley to use 360-day "years"), Winner #1 was in a Jupiter subperiod of his Mercury major period - MERCURY-Jupiter. This period ran from August 14, 1981 to November 8, 1983.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:01 am

Winner #2, Ken

Birth: January 3, 1958, 6:16 PM, Seekonk, MA
Event: December 21, 1992, no time given, Seekonk, MA

TRANSITS:
t Neptune sqq. r Pluto +24'
t Uranus sqq. r Pluto -31' [midpoint Pl=Ur/Ne < 4']
t Mars sqq. r Mars +18'

SECONDARY PROGRESSIONS:
p Moon sex. r Mars 21'
p Mercury conj. p Venus 54', square p Jupiter 24'
p Sun tr. r Moon 31'
p Neptune ssq r Saturn 0°00' [can't ignore this one, though slow]
Other small aspects.

The SNQ2 seems quite poor, though. For noon, we get a transiting Venus-Saturn conjunction (16') exactly square SNQ MC. (Natal Moon also squares it, and is not in partile orb of the two transiting planets). This is boosted more because transiting Sun semi-squares the Venus-Saturn. At least, for surprise, there is progressed EP on natal Uranus; but the others make it look like a heart-breaking surprise. (His wife was OK, I assume, after fainting?)

But there is one fabulous "single him out from the millions" aspect: t Pluto is semi-square progressed Moon 11'.

Switching to primary angles (SA MC in longitude), nothing new is added. Q1 variant of SNQ also adds nothing.

SOLAR RETURN:
Covered by Steve quite thoroughly, including the Jupiter transit to an angle for the event; and the Ennead was a good catch (besides the exactly angular Jupiter, Venus is rising also).

The SQ had p Moon sextile Pluto 16' for a "singling out" miracle. Nothing on the angles, though.

LUNAR RETURN:
Not a good chart, with Saturn square MC and Pluto square Ascendant. And the Demi a few hours away wasn't any better, since the Venus-Saturn conjunction was closely setting (Saturn half a degree from Dsc).

Either the charts are bad (except that SSR) or there is, again, something critical we don't know. If you'd said his wife had a heart attack, these would all make sense, but I'm assuming her fainting was not a serious injury or anything to bring him deep emotional sadness or loss in the face of $13 million.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:51 am

No other details were given about his wife or his disabled condition. It appears his SSR rules the primary symbolism with this life-changing event.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:07 am

Before I get into the analysis of the next lottery winner (27 Million), I want to point out something I see as a common theme which makes par-excellent symbolic sense, but understand, I have only analyzed 3 prize/lottery winners, so far. The common theme for these 3 prize/lottery winners is t. Uranus partile 135 n. Pluto for sudden (Uranus) shock (Pluto). Also, there are other prominent Uranus & Pluto symbolism combo with other planets for all 3 winners. Jim teaches us prominent Pluto symbolism represents events which ‘stuns the senses,’ and obviously, winning millions is going to absolutely stun/shock one’s senses. We can’t really choose how prominent Uranus-Pluto symbolism is going to manifest in our lives, but if you are going to ‘choose’ when to purchase lottery tickets, why not purchase them with prominent Uranus and/or Pluto symbolism combined with your personal points-- Moon, Sun, Angles. I wish we had dozens of AA timed charts for huge lottery winners where Jim could do his statistical analysis, but for now we can only rely on our common sense for what we are seeing with these few charts. I will eventually get into JSAD’s link to other large lottery winners.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:40 am

A husband wife team won a 27 Million lottery on Dec 13, 1991 in Boston, Massachusetts. I will start with the husband’s charts, he was a carpenter by trade.
James: 12/31/1954, 12:52 AM, Boston, Massachusetts, 42N21,30, 071W03,37, Asc: 28,12 Virgo. Sourced by Francis McEvoy quoting birth certificate.
Partile transits to Natal:
t. Ur 135 n. Pl 0,33 (Sudden shock, life changing)
t. Jupiter 45 n. Neptune 0,39 (“…gain without effort”—Ebertin)
t. Ur cnj n. Mercury 0,17 (Mental excitement)
A couple of malefic combos. Obviously, we can’t interpret these two in the traditional malefic manner, unless there are some malefic circumstances not known. We must always remember: Planetary symbolism manifests pertaining to our immediate living environment.
t. Saturn 45 n. Moon 0,17 (Ebertin’s “Principle: Self-control”)—makes sense.
t. Saturn 45 n. Mars 0,54 (?) I guess, maybe, ‘overcoming difficulties’ associated with huge amount of $ coming into his life.)
Current 1990 SSR, and WOW, I just discovered another dominant theme in all 3 of these huge $ winners. *Note his SSR Uranus partile cnj his Natal Sun. According to Jim’s SSR teachings, this partile cnj is ‘locked’ in to his entire solar year, which covers this huge win. So, we see prominent Sun-Uranus symbolism for all 3 winners, once in a lifetime Sun-Uranus partile combos. Note also: foreground SSR Moon partile 135 SSR Pluto (his emotional ‘senses’ were ‘stunned’). Also noted: Mundo SSR Moon tight 180 to SSR Sun-Uranus cnj. SSR Venus partile 90 SSR MC, but Venus cnj SSR Saturn, don’t know why this Venus-Saturn is highlighted.
His 1990 SSR: to be continued with other noted Sidereal Astrology charts.
http://imgur.com/a/ebGAD

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:55 am

LOL, I'd been thinking, "Gee, with Uranus now square my natal Jupiter-Uranus, which are exactly on my SSR Ascendant, maybe I should buy some lottery tickets; but no, Saturn is also square my Moon, it would be a waste of however few dollars I spent."

If nothing else, all of these Saturn transits in your examples are telling me, "Don't be so hasty to discount your Jupiter-Uranus-Uranus."

Of course, I have the worst gambler's chart I ever recall seeing...
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:36 am

:lol:
And I've been thinking: transiting Uranus to my natal Pluto now - maybe I should buy some lottery ticket
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:50 am

I have never purchased a lottery ticket in my life, the odds are so astronomically high for winning, but someone has to win these megabucks. When mega bucks gets into the multi-millions, my wife makes me drive her to the Georgia State line to purchase her tickets :) The idea dream situation: Advertise through Social Media (free) and hope it goes viral for people to enter their Birth Data into a Social Computer (specialized Sidereal Astrology program) to calculate the ones who have "once in lifetime" Uranus partile 0, 180 transits to their p. n. Sun's. Then have the Computer to screen for Uranus-Pluto contacts to their personal points for other Sidereal Astrology charts. Then have the Computer form a syndicate of screen passers controlled by a national CPA firm. Each person who passed the screen for "once in lifetime" Uranus transits to their Sun's with other Uranus-Pluto partile hits send 5 dollars to the CPA firm to purchase State lottery tickets on a weekly basis for mega bucks. Then, any syndicated winners splits any weekly winnings, with the CPA firm taking 10% of winnings. You get the picture... :roll:

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:49 am

Continuing James 27 Million lottery winner with other Sidereal Astrology techniques:
t. Jupiter partile cnj Solar Quotidian (SQ) Zenith. Excellent example for a progressed SSR to the exact day of the event.
Below is link to James 12/13/1991 DSLR (180), the day for winning 27 Mil. Note DSLR Moon partile cnj Dsc and DSLR Jupiter partile cnj East Point, for emotional Joy/Happiness. Also note: Jupiter tightly trine Uranus (Ebertin’s ‘Thank You Lord Combo’) and Neptune (Ebertin’s ‘Gain without effort’). A superb example for a Demi (180) SLR.
http://imgur.com/a/aues7

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:29 pm

For Winner #3 (James), looking to see if I have anything to add...

Birth: December 31, 1954, 0:52 AM EST, Boston, MA
Event: December 13, 1991, no time given, Boston, MA

TRANSITS:
t Uranus conj. r Mercury 17', sqq. r Pluto 33'
t Saturn ssq. r Moon 13', r Mars 51'
t Jupiter ssq. r Neptune 39'

Have you noticed how active the 45 and 135 aspects are in these? I don't think there's anything distinctive to them for these events, but I mention it because this series of charts is a striking set of examples showing that these are valid aspects in transits. Our Sidereal forbearers ignored and, in some cases, dismissed these aspects, and it took the second generation of Siderealists (influenced heavily by the works of Reinhold Ebertin) to make them routine considerations. (I consider Ebertin an honorary Siderealist forbearer: His mode of thinking and approach to astrology are entirely consistent with the Fagan-Bradley team mode of thinking. He outlived both Fagan and Bradley, and I wish they'd undertaken a more direct communication with him.)

Steve covered the transits quite well. (I wouldn't have rendered Jupiter-Neptune "gain without effort" despite Ebertin, but maybe more of "likely to gamble" and "inclined to prayer" <g>; more seriously, it has a history of given people a "slate wiped clean" feeling of a clean start, eradication of monetary or emotional debt, etc., which surely occurred).

SECONDARY PROGRESSIONS:
Pretty boring. A few aspects with a compatible tone, but not close and not decisively exciting. Perhaps worst of all, the only SNQ (Q2) angular crossing is EP conjunct natal Saturn. Even the primary angles (SA MC in longitude) have either nothing angular, or the natal and progressed Saturn straddling Ascendant with their midpoint 04' from the angle. (The Q1 doesn't improve things. At best, it has natal Sun in non-partile conjunction with Q IC)

PSN:
Progressed Mercury-Saturn square (52') doesn't fit. A progressed Jupiter-Saturn trine (14') went on for many years and isn't distinctive to this event, but also shows more working for your money than winning it.

However, progressed Sun square natal Venus 47' and opposite progressed (-29') and natal (+31') Pluto fits quite well, the Pluto aspects being 0°01' from exact by midpoint.

SOLAR RETURN:
In the simplest form, the SSR doesn't have much to say on its face; but I echo Steve's excitement at the partile Sun-Uranus conjunction (11'), which we've been seeing in the earlier examples. Also another that has recurred: SSR Moon-Pluto sesqui-square (48'). To win the lottery, it seems, you need the excitement and life-changing power of Uranus, and the beat-the-odds and stun-the-mind power of Pluto. (Interestingly, so far it has been specifically Uranus-Pluto, Sun-Uranus, and Moon-Pluto - going from memory instead of looking back).

The Sun-Uranus is even foreground, being < 9° below Ascendant. Mundanely, Moon's opposition to Sun-Uranus is closer than it is ecliptically. And we get a little foreground Mercury (6° above Asc), and a lot of Venus (as Steve observed).

Steve commented that Venus squares MC partile, but was perhaps compromised by being conjunct Saturn. I disagree that this is a factor, because: (1) Venus is angular by partile square to MC, but Saturn is even beyond 2°, so no angular Saturn. (2) Venus-Saturn conjunction isn't partile, so not worth any attention if it isn't foreground/angular. It's a non-entity IMO.

SOLAR QUOTIDIAN:
Steve already caught this one: Transiting Jupiter square SQ Ascendant. (Depending on time of day that he learned he won, there may have been a Moon-Jupiter opposition in space on this angle.) Nothing else is angular. I have to give some credit to the 05' trine of SQ Moon to Pluto, and this occurs with SQ Moon (RA 111°25') on SSR WP (111°29').

LUNAR RETURN:
The November 16 SLR has Uranus culminating square Venus near Descendant, all on his natal Sun. What a happy thrill!

Steve, I think you miscalculated the Demi-Lunar. Moon was nearly returned to natal Moon on the winning day, so the Demi occurred November 29, two weeks earlier. It is much the same as the SLR, with Uranus rising (half a degree, and conjunct his natal Sun-Mercury) - in fact, a Uranus-Neptune conjunction closely rising. Bizarrely, though, it has one of those Saturn zingers, since transiting Saturn was 0°05' from EP.

Ah, but what you gave as the Demi was in fact the incoming new SLR, that occurred at the very end of December 13 (and I always see lunars bleeding into effect 24 hours ahead of time). This is, indeed, a striking chart with Jupiter partile conjunct EP, Moon closely setting square Sun on IC, and more. I count this as solidly in effect. Mundanely, Jupiter's square to the Mercury-Mars conjunction is much tighter, and I think there is little doubt he went on a spending spree!

(An aside: Do you think all this recurring Saturn is that these people all, on the spot, paid the single largest amount of income tax they'd ever pay in their life? It's one thing to win $27 million in a single day, but it's another to pay $6-9 million in income tax on the spot! :) )

ANLUNARS & KINETIC LUNARS
It's worth mentioning that neither the Anlunar nor Demi-Anlunar, nor the recent Kinetic Lunar, had anything useful to say. Even when we see a slight tip in the right direction, it's contradicted by something else, with nothing very strong.

DASAS:
The effects weren't so pronounced this time - rather neutral, in fact. The win occurred in a Moon bhukti of a Mercury dasa, which ran from February 1991 to July 1992.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Venus_Daily
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by Venus_Daily » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:58 pm

I looked up the tert. progressed and few of them seemed to be active with tert. Jupiter on the ASC and tert. progressed Moon cnj. Jupiter.

This is rather odd, I would expect to see Jupiter/Uranus transit to transit in these charts, but maybe it's a sign that these winners were not under some intense financial pressure, which they tried very, very hard to break.
My SSR is very similar, but in place of Uranus, I have Neptune opposing Sun and Uranus ssq to the Sun, and a medium strength Jupiter to Uranus aspect in the foreground.

Progression to progressions for me are practically dead with p. Venus to p. Saturn and p. Sun to n. Moon, with n. Jupiter coming to the p. DSC and solar arc Dsc.

My Lunar return for 9/29/17 seems to be almost like a fairy tale with an excact conjunction between Moon/Pluto on the MC with an almost exact Uranus/Jupiter just three degrees away from my n. Pluto and 2 deegres away from the Lunar Asc/Dsc Axis. Also, the Jupiter/Uranus opposition is partile ssq my natal Sun. The Uranus/Jupiter is also exactly on the SSR ASC/DSC axis.

Do the progressions and Uranus tr. Sun have to be in place to at least win something in the realm of 40-50 grand?

That's the only thing missing in my chart is a Mercury to Pluto progression and a Uranus to Sun in the SSR.

Or would Neptune opposite Sun in the SSR be as bad as playing the Lottery with a Saturn to Moon or Saturn to Sun.

Sorry, forgot to add, September 29th, the exact day of my KSLR is also the day my period/subperiod changes from Sun-Venus to Moon-Moon.

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:39 pm

Venus wrote:
I looked up the tert. progressed and few of them seemed to be active with tert. Jupiter on the ASC and tert. progressed Moon cnj. Jupiter.
Excellent observation Venus—par-excellent symbolism for these huge winning events. BTW, glad to see you back.
Venus wrote:
This is rather odd, I would expect to see Jupiter/Uranus transit to transit in these charts, but maybe it's a sign that these winners were not under some intense financial pressure, which they tried very, very hard to break.
Yes, this is understandable and a good point. Today, I analyzed my forth large lottery winner and it’s full of ‘once in lifetime’ angular Jupiter-Uranus hits (‘Thank You Lord’ combo’s). It could be, in the following case, the native, who was another policeman, was a very religious person, hence, when he won—he prayed and ‘Thanked the Lord’—there is no way we will ever understand the full psychological make-up for each individual winner. So far, one thing for sure: These huge winners are under some type of ‘once in a lifetime’ transit/angular hits. I am guessing these winners played the lottery on a regular basis, which means—playing the lottery was part of their life psychic, or, part of their every-day normal life. Take a look at the chart below for a 1 million winner. We really don’t need to look further than the transits to his Natal Angles (Inside chart—natal chart, outside chart-transits for the event). The 1 million winner was experiencing a transiting Jupiter (Setting)-Uranus (IC) Paran, indeed, a ‘once in lifetime’ Jupiter-Uranus Paran to his n. angles. to be continued with more prominent Jupiter-Uranus hits.
Rodden Rating AA
http://imgur.com/a/7sr3S

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:30 am

Continuing the 1 Million Canadian lottery winner with secondary progressed natal chart: Note p. Uranus partile cnj p. MC, a once in lifetime progression. Note this Uranus partile 120 p. Moon partile cnj n. Venus. Also p. Mars partile cnj p. Asc, a p. Mars- p. Uranus paran, another once in a lifetime progressed partile angular hit. Also note p. Jupiter tight cnj n. MC, another once in lifetime p. angular hit, offering another angular combo of Jupiter-Uranus.
http://imgur.com/a/gecqa

Venus_Daily
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by Venus_Daily » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:03 pm

Thanks a bunch Steve, for these prime examples. It really gives me hope, since the transiting Uranus/Jupiter, in September, will be exact on my SSR angles. I'm going to play the lottery and maybe some scratch offs, hopefully, I get something that exact day.
It's also nice to hear from you and everyone else Steve, I get a warmer reception here than with my own family.