Electing a Favorable Time for IVF Pregnancy

General Discussion on Natal Astrology matters for which a specific forum does not exist
Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
Re: Electing a Favorable Time for IVF Pregnancy

Post by Freya » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:54 am

Jim, this information is priceless to me in helping me make a decision. THANK YOU

It is confusing as to what location is best because technically they are left to divide in a petrie dish in Athens, whilst I fly back to England. They are separate, potential lives in being but have not drawn first breath so I imagine they would still be reflected in my ssr. Definitely my demi slr sounds a bit ominous with mars saturn prominent again...

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:20 am

I believe I am now in the middle of this cosmic storm given by the dynamic partile transit of Saturn to my Natal Moon and Natal Venus.

This has had a most curious manifestation this month.... I am making a will for the first time in my life and I have cut out family members from it.

Other manifestations is feeling completely cut off from my family, my parents refusing to help, and feeling completely cast aside by my husband’s children (they can’t care less about me) and my husband’s behaviour towards his ex wife makes me feel that he is psychologically still married to her. All this has become so intensified that has resulted in me making a secret will, cutting people out who I don’t want to benefit from my hard work

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:10 am

That's what all wills should be. Why would you leave anything to your parents or his children?
You leave everything to your spouse.
If he predeceases you, it all goes to your children.
If you don't have children, you leave it to support charities you care about.
If your spouse is a jerk, leave him a pound and "the reflection of the love and care he gave me" and leave the rest to charity. You can do the same for anybody you think might try to contest your will. Remember that for if your husband predeceases you.

My father had an interesting will. (Sagittarius-Scorpio) He left everything to my mother. If she pre-deceased him (she did) then everything was divided right down the middle. One half was divided three ways and the other two ways. So my brother and I each got 1/4 and 1/6, (5/12) and our half brother got 1/6 (2/12). He said half of everything he had, my mother had earned, so he wanted that to go entirely to her children, and the other half that he felt he'd earned should go to all three of his children.

My mother (Libra-Libra) set her will up the same way. They both said they thought it was fair although I'm not sure she agreed. She just didn't want to hear it.

He set up a lawyer as executor. Drove the guy's staff crazy trying to divide it up. My father would have got a kick out of that.

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:52 am

If you really dislike people, bequeath them a large, shared, sentimental asset--a boat or a family home.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:30 pm

Yeah! Or set up a multiple person executor-ship.

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:57 pm

:lol: That's twisted. :evil:

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:22 pm

My sister-in-law's mother set her will up so three of her children were executors, and the greedy blacksheep was not. That was inspired.

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:50 pm

Oh, that's good.

I'm the most recent (non-greedy) black sheep, and as far as I know still the executor of my grandma's will. I'm sure that will go well.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:49 pm

Freya wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:20 am
I believe I am now in the middle of this cosmic storm given by the dynamic partile transit of Saturn to my Natal Moon and Natal Venus.

This has had a most curious manifestation this month.... I am making a will for the first time in my life and I have cut out family members from it.

Freya,
I hope that your curious manifestation is is undercontrol.
Making out a will is a very responsible and thoughtful thing to do.
I hope you do not have an imminate cause to do so. The transit you are dealing with is Im sure stirring up things and stirring can feel very powerful and out of control sometimes.
Feeling cut off, like you said, makes those times even more challenging, as we allready need support because of the strength of the planets in aspect. I hope you know that we all support you and encouage you to look up and know that lifes ebbs and flows and feasts and faminies.
I just wanted to reach out and say so because your post stirred memories of feelings that I endured under a similiar transit that at times I thought I couldnt bear, and bear alone.

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:33 am

Thank you Veronica.... this will is only the crystallisation of how I have been feeling for some time now, regarding my husband, his children, my parents and sister. If I were to die without children I do not want his kids to have a windfall when they are utterly disinterested in me, and I have a sister who is severely ill. So I put everything on trust for her, amongst other things which I won’t go into here. If I died intestate and my husband were to dir shortly after me, his kids are next in line and they do not deserve a single cent from me. They are well-provided for by tgeir mother’s family and look down upon me.
If my parents are still alive they will get almost everything as they will take care of my sister. I don’t like my sister very much, which is also reflected in my natal chart, she has been endless source of heartache, but she is mentally ill and needs all the help she can get so I feel I have a duty towards her. She’s one of my lessons in this life, my mars-saturn conjunction is in the house of siblings. This will only makes sense if I die without children, which is my greatest fear

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:48 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:51 pm

What's really interesting to me is that your Athens SSR angles are almost precisely the same as your natal chart angles. There is something "at home with yourself" in the pattern. Athens SSR MC is 2°04' Taurus, your natal MC 2°16' Taurus. (The two Ascendants are about 4° apart.) This is unusual (one time in 360
Jim what you have spotted may be more than just a coincidence maybe it’s all part of my life path. I did a genealogical DNA test for Christmas and got the results now.... my biggest genealogical group is Italian but my second biggest is Greek!! That shocked me as I look hispanic so I was expecting influeces from spain but no... second biggest is Greek ( then Israeli)

When I read the results I thought of what you discovered about my astrological chart relocated to Athens

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:08 am

:o

Freya
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Freya » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:11 am

SteveS wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:39 pm
Freya,
You will receive another dynamic partile transit of Saturn to your Natal Moon and Natal Venus in Dec 2019 and early Jan 2020, which was exactly the same partile Saturn transit that timed your recent miscarriage. I suggest you do not consider becoming pregnant again until AFTER t. Saturn clears these dynamic partile transits to your Natal Moon-- Venus in Dec 2019/Jan 2020.

It is obvious to me your Natal Moon partile 90 your Natal Venus has much to do with your strong desires to become pregnant/motherhood. Some key sentences from Ebertin’s Book COSI on Moon-Venus symbolism:
Biological Correspondence: The female capability of conception.
Social Correspondence: Loving women, mothers, (also the expectant mothers)…
Probable Manifestations: (+) …the desire for motherhood.
Using Lunar Returns for electing good possible times for conception, I see a possible good time for you to conceive again with your Demi-Lunar (DSLR) on April 22 2020 in Athens Greece, if your biological cycle is proper for conception by IVF, with Doctor’s consent. Below is a link to your DSLR beginning on Wednesday April 22, 2020, 3:11:42 AM in Athens Greece. Anytime during the day on April 22 AFTER 3:11:42 AM is fine for the IVF procedure, imo.

Note DSLR Venus is partile cnj DSLR IC in Athens, setting-up a strong Venus theme for your DSLR. Also Note t. Mercury will partile cnj your DSLR Moon during the day on April 22, as well as partile 90 your Natal Venus. This t. Mercury should set-up an excellent time to receive good/harmonious news about conception, and also-- an excellent time for travel plans, imo.

Please understand/know: your Doctor’s consent should supersede with priority over my astrological analysis.

April 22, 2020 Demi Sidereal Lunar Return (DSLR):
https://imgur.com/LYPNh7n
Steve as Greece has shut the borders to direct flights from the UK and I have lost my job, I am hoping the good news is to get my job back... timing seems to coincide as I will find out after the three weeks lockdown

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:49 pm

Freya wrote:
Steve as Greece has shut the borders to direct flights from the UK and I have lost my job, I am hoping the good news is to get my job back... timing seems to coincide as I will find out after the three weeks lockdown.
Freya, its natural and ok to hope for the best with benefic chart aspects, hopefully you will get your job back. But we all should understand this Covid-19 virus pandemic is manifesting malefically on a world scale economically, its a major game changer for the entire world. Realistically, I do not think anyone whose economic viability has been affected directly by this pandemic should expect benefic things economically to manifest now/soon. The sooner we all lower our economic expectations--I think the better off we will be--psychologically. Somehow this pandemic must go away before we start raising out economic expectations.