Medical Astrology correlations

Q&A and discussion on Medical Astrology (the astrology of health and illness)
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Medical Astrology correlations

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:12 pm

The following proposes possible medical correlations in astrology. It is important that you understand that (1) I am not a physician, (2) the method of applying this information to astrology remains in a discovery stage, and (3) not all of these items have been adequately tested. The underlying principles and primitive components are fairly certain and some of the other items have been specifically confirmed, but it is better all around to consider these "reasonable recommendations" than proven formulae.) Some statements refer to pathology, some merely name functions or systems that are connected to the aspect. - For practical use of these principles, see the essay on the astrology of health and illness here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4845

MOON. The substance of life. All bodily fluids. Hindbrain functions. Subconscious mind’s role in managing the body. Female reproductive system.

SUN. Vitality, the essence of life. The heart.

MERCURY. Nervous system, including brain (especially forebrain) and spinal tissues. (Nervous sensitivity.) The senses as part of the nervous system and channels of data and communication.

VENUS. Hormonal system in general. Biological femininity. Parasympathetic nervous system functions. (Possibly the limbic system and kidneys.)

MARS. Muscle system. Anything that surges adrenaline. Biological masculinity. (Inflammation.)

JUPITER. Alimentary system (including the liver). Building up, assimilation, digestion. Relaxation of musculature. (Effective medical treatment.)

SATURN. Skeletal system, bones. Elimination. Aging.

URANUS. The body’s electrical systems. The orienting response. Possibly also the autonomic (especially sympathetic) nervous system.

NEPTUNE. Weakness, wasting, atrophy.

PLUTO. Impact on physiology is most rooted in profound psychological impact. Additionally, as Pluto is symbolically related to conception, it may be connected to cellular growth and regeneration in general, and thus with healing.

ASPECTS
Aspect correspondences below are my compilations over time based on single-case observations, researchers’ opinions I trust, and reasoning from root principles. They require much more research and objective validation. I offer them as a starting point for others and perhaps as practical guides.

I have benefitted especially from Reinhold and Baldur Ebertin’s investigations of astrology and health, including specific research findings by them. Reinhold Ebertin’s influence on my thinking is obvious in these notes, both in style of reasoning from principle and in particular attributions.

For each aspect, I first reasoned how primary medical correspondences of the two planets blend (identifying a biological function that works well in case of health and becomes pathological in the event of disease) and then added observations and findings about the aspect’s operation. Occasionally, items are marked with a ? to signify that they sound reasonable but I do not have sufficient confidence in them for forthright assertion.

Moon-Sun. Psychic and physical vitality (high physical vitality and enduring health). Sexual reproduction (ovum and sperm). Heart, especially in relation to fluids (? congestive heart disease). Eyes. Interaction of conscious and subconscious mind.

Moon-Mercury. Brain fluid. Brain activity and its rhythms. Nervous sensitivity or disorder, neurosis, allergies. Female puberty.

Moon-Venus. Hormones in general. Female reproductive biology (ova, menstruation, all fluids related to female reproduction). Interaction of hindbrain and limbic system.

Moon-Mars. Bleeding, fever, inflammation, infection, dehydration. Blood pressure. Tumescence and other tissue engorgement; autonomic sexual responses. Autoimmune diseases (e.g., irritable bowel disease, Grave's MNS, others). Afflictions (inflammation, damage) of female reproductive system. Alcohol addiction.

Moon-Jupiter. Nutrition, digestion, nutrient assimilation (eating disorders). All digestive fluids. Healthy female reproductive system. The role of subconsciousness in healing.

Moon-Saturn. Depressed physical and emotional responses. Childbearing problems. Bowel, bladder, and other elimination disorders. Sluggishness. Calcium metabolism problems. Generally adverse for health. (Hereditary disease.)

Moon-Uranus. Autonomic (especially sympathetic) nervous system. Electrical interruptions. Irregular menstruation. Tension, emotional stress, nervous strain, disorientation (psychosis).

Moon-Neptune. Fluid disturbances. Blood impurities. Edema. Toxic subconscious patterns may risk anxiety, depression, confusion, other neurosis.

Moon-Pluto. Irregular menstruation; conception, lost pregnancy. Anomalous and unlikely medical conditions. Profound psychological impact of events (e.g., PTSD), eruptions or disorders of the psyche, cathartic events (debilitative or healing).

Sun-Mercury. Overall health state of the nervous system. Spinal nerves, brain neurology (especially forebrain), cardiac plexus. Nervous sensitivity depletes vitality. Male puberty.

Sun-Venus. The role of the endocrine system in overall health and vitality. Female biology, especially ovaries (life-potential of an ovum). Heart health or ailment. (? Heart-kidney connection.) – Ebertin attributes to Graafian (ovarian) follicles.

Sun-Mars. Masculine biology (testicles, sperm, testosterone). Strength, vitality, physical robustness, muscle density and tone. Accelerated metabolism. Adrenaline (emergency response). Heart muscle. Fever, inflammation.

Sun-Jupiter. Vitality, heart health. Functions of building up, assimilation, digestion, cell growth. Elevated cholesterol or liver enzymes. – Effective medical treatment, restoring health.

Sun-Saturn. Slowed metabolism (obesity), constrained vitality. Aging. Heart disease (atherosclerosis, heart attack). Bones and other structural systems of the body (rheumatism). Diseases from sedimentation (arterial blocks, stones, other mineralization). Hereditary conditions.

Sun-Uranus. Cardiopulmonary rhythms (heartbeat, breathing). Heart’s electrical systems. Heart disease, heart attack, stroke. Possible disturbance of the autonomic nervous system. Disturbed mental health.

Sun-Neptune. Weakened vitality. Weakness, wasting, atrophy (of heart or other muscles). Edema or other fluid excess. Blood disease (anemia, MDS). Convalescence.

Sun-Pluto. Extremes and irregularities (positive or negative) of vitality and life-force. Cell regeneration (cancer). Miraculous healings or bizarre outlier conditions. Gender dysphoria, other significant life-condition displacement. – Death or the idea of dying.

Mercury-Venus. Interactions of hormonal system with brain and central nervous system. Soothing or calming the nervous system. Impact of psychological condition on endocrine balance. Hypothalamus gland. Delayed puberty.

Mercury-Mars. Motor nerves. Inflammation, irritation, or excitation of the nervous system (nervous disorders, fibromyalgia). Spinal inflammation, misfiring of spinal nerves (? chronic pain). Emergency responses (sensory hyperacuity). Brain hemorrhage, surgery, or other physical damage. Addiction.

Mercury-Jupiter. Interactions of nervous system and digestion. Proper nutrition for nervous system (fatty acids, B-complex vitamins, antioxidants). – A state of mind conducive to healing. Intelligent medical intervention.

Mercury-Saturn. Nerve blocks or obstructions. Impact of aging on nervous system (including brain). Impaired movement. – Depression, obsession.

Mercury-Uranus. Electrical processes in the brain and nerves. Nervous excitation or disorder. Spinal neural channels carry conscious perception and awareness of body position and motion (disequilibrium, shaking). Orienting response (acceleration of sensory data processing). Migraine.

Mercury-Neptune. Atrophy, weakening, or paralysis of the nerves. Aberrations of sensory or perceptual abilities (diminished or hyper-responsive). Disorientation, misperception, distortions of data and communication. Psychiatric disorders.

Mercury-Pluto. Nervous strain (burn-out, mental trauma). Atypical cognition or nervous response. Things arising from profound impact. (? Irregular brain formations, regeneration of neural tissue.)

Venus-Mars. Sex and reproductive functions. Thymus, thyroid, and adrenal gland functioning (hyperactive thyroid). Surging hormones. Inflammation and abnormal immunity responses in the endocrine system. Eruptive skin conditions. (? Kidney infection, iron metabolism.)

Venus-Jupiter. Hormones related to digestion and nutrition. Pancreas, liver-kidney interaction (glucose synthesis). Healthy female reproductive system and hormone metabolism. Relaxation, body homeostasis (parasympathetic responses). Sense of well-being, consequences of indulgence. (? Tin toxicity.)

Venus-Saturn. Glandular abnormalities or disorders. Hormone resistance (from aging?). Thyroid or blood sugar disorders (diabetes). Heart disorders (including congenital heart disease, impact of “heartbreak”). Female reproductive system troubles. Calcium metabolism. Constipation (related to thyroid or progesterone). (? Lead toxicity.)

Venus-Uranus. Endocrine imbalances. Irregular menstruation or female reproduction. Disturbed homeostasis.

Venus-Neptune. Limbic system. Pineal or thyroid irregularities. Weakened or disturbed endocrine functions (hormone imbalance including its impact on behavior). (? Kidney problems.)

Venus-Pluto. Significant changes or shifts in endocrine function. Hormone release into the blood (first menstruation, menopause). Sex-related afflictions. Psychological impact (trauma) disturbs body equilibrium. Thyroid, kidney, or blood sugar disease. – Conception.

Mars-Jupiter. Healthy muscular system, energy, strength: feeling healthy (physical excellence). Strong male sexual and reproductive system (tumescent penis or clitoris; birth). – Liver inflammation, digestive disturbance, gastritis, ulcer.

Mars-Saturn. Musculoskeletal system, marrow. Arthritis, osteomyelitis, and similar skeletal degeneration, infection, or inflammation (broken bones). Bruises, accidents, organ damage, strain, stroke, heart attack. Muscles’ calcium needs (malignant hyperthermia). Loss of homeostasis. Necrosis. – Consequences of aging.

Mars-Uranus. Electrical stimulus of heart muscle. Accidental injury, loss of blood, surgical operation. Emergency response, fight-or-flight, surging adrenaline (sympathetic nervous system). Stimulus and rhythmic contractions of orgasm.

Mars-Neptune. Illness in general. Toxic or infectious agents; increased sensitivity to chemicals, allergens, foods, or infection. Muscular atrophy, weakness, tires easily (paralysis). Weakening sex function (prostate enlargement). Bronchial or pulmonary inflammation or infection, asthma (inflammation impedes breathing). (? Painful edema.)

Mars-Pluto. Catabolic processes. Accelerated energy generation. Cell inflammation. Stress or strain injuries (? hypertension). – Radical healing approaches (cell regeneration or cell damage). – May be a key to some forms of cancer.

Jupiter-Saturn. The accretion-excretion balance (digestion, assimilation, elimination). Digestive system ailments, liver disease. Good bone and joint health. – Orthodox treatment, healing through passage of time (effective survivors).

Jupiter-Uranus. Sympathetic nervous system’s impact on digestion and nutrition. Peristaltic rhythm (healthy vs. interrupted peristalsis; disturbed digestion). Insightful medical treatment (benefit from new technology).

Jupiter-Neptune. Deep relaxation of abdominal muscles. Weakness or atrophy affecting digestive organs. Liver disease (toxins). Water retention. Eating disorders (gastroparesis). – Misdiagnosis, errors in treatment.

Jupiter-Pluto. Accelerated (possibly aberrant) cell growth (cancer; or dramatic healing). Usually, health is uncommonly good. Cell regeneration, successful transfusions or transplants. Dramatic impact of circumstances on digestion and assimilation.

Saturn-Uranus. Inhibition of biological rhythms. Impairment of body’s electrical system (e.g., congestive heart disease, electrical injuries, difficulty concentrating or connecting thoughts, deficit attention, muscle cramps). Tension. Spastic colon, elimination struggles (constipation). Skeletal injury (? amputation). – Ebertin attributes to irregular, erratic breathing rhythm (Cheyne-Stokes).

Saturn-Neptune. Chronic (often disabling) physical or psychological afflictions (dark, troubled states, depression; chronic pain or weakness, physical immobility, or other frailty, e.g., Guillain-Barre syndrome). Bone weakening (osteopenia, osteoporosis).

Saturn-Pluto. Damaged or distorted skeletal system (broken bones). Impeded elimination (colon ailments). Transformations of aging (e.g., restricted cell regeneration, calcification). Obsessiveness. – Ebertin attributes to underdeveloped organs.

Uranus-Neptune. Altered states of consciousness and unconsciousness (general anesthesia). High-strung, easily agitated. Disturbances of the autonomic nervous system (sympathetic-parasympathetic conflict) and the body’s electrical system in general. Heart-failure.

Uranus-Pluto. Disruptions of electrical systems. Mutation, genetic changes. Highly unusual or unprecedented conditions.

Neptune-Pluto. Obscure ailments, difficult diagnosis. Genetic modification as treatment.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: Medical Astrology correlations

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:35 am

Is the skin just included with whatever part of the body is connected in the schema?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:01 am

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:35 am
Is the skin just included with whatever part of the body is connected in the schema?
I've never seen a good answer for that in the literature

Some Tropical lists give Capricorn for the skin, I suppose as the protective layer. (Which, by the flip to Libra rising, might mean Cancer, which is really interesting since our skin is a different approach to the same function as arthropod shells.) We see skin affected secondarily by, say, general inflammation or allergies. It would be useful to have, say, 20 charts of people with long-term serious eczema to see what we could find. There is also a moisture function of the skin that might (might!) have to do with Moon. There is a big cosmetic feature that probably pertains to Venus, but maybe not in a biological way.

So... I don't have a good answer for that yet. Something to research.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

FlorencedeZ.
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by FlorencedeZ. » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:59 am

How about Diabetes and Venus? I am not sure but I think you mentioned this before.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:15 am

FlorencedeZ. wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:59 am
How about Diabetes and Venus? I am not sure but I think you mentioned this before.
I've only done Moon aspects so far.

However, note that Type 1 and Type 2 are probably different patterns. Type 1 is a pancreas disorder that interferes with the creation of insulin. Type 2 is an autoimmune disease that impedes the body's ability to make use of insulin. These may well have quite different signatures. (The Type 1 person that I know best did indeed have an afflicted Venus.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:53 am

My daughter's mom is a Cancer, and skin was always a major theme for her. Career in cosmetology, rosacia, skin sensitivity, etc.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:52 pm

I have read that the Skin is a function of the whole digestive system, starting with the lips....the throat...to the gut, and out the other end.....if I recall correctly the cellular composition or tissue make up was similar.

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Venus_Daily » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:29 pm

Veronica wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:52 pm
I have read that the Skin is a function of the whole digestive system, starting with the lips....the throat...to the gut, and out the other end.....if I recall correctly the cellular composition or tissue make up was similar.
No, the skin is its own functioning system, and it acts very much as a barrier or immunity, so I would say Saturn or Mars or possibly Saturn & Mars. It's very diverse, as it has nervous, elimination, and reproductive functions. So it would probably be multi-planetary.
Avshalom Binyamin wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:53 am
My daughter's mom is a Cancer, and skin was always a major theme for her. Career in cosmetology, rosacia, skin sensitivity, etc.
Hmm, sounds more soothing, but Cancer/the moon could be representative of the skin since it's so flexible in both its elasticity and functions...it's also the first thing the world sees, so it's strongly tied to the social mask.
Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:12 pm

Moon-Neptune. Fluid disturbances in the body. Blood impurities. Edema. Toxic subconscious patterns disturb consciousness, may risk anxiety, depression, and confusion.

Moon-Pluto. Irregular menstruation; conception; lost pregnancy. Highly anomalous and unlikely medical conditions. Profound psychological impact of events (e.g., PTSD), eruptions or disorders of the psyche, cathartic events (debilitative or healing).
My favorite singer of all time when I was a child was Mariah Carey. I always thought something was wrong with her in her early career because she seemed too polished. When her album and film Glitter were released, I immediately recognized her symptoms, which I had seen in my cousin, who also has bipolar disorder. When people with bipolar disorder are in a hypomanic state, they appear to be on a lot of stimulants. It's obvious that having moon conjoined to neptune/ moon sextile Pluto is characteristic of this disease. Is the Moon positioned in Scorpio characteristic of bipolar disorder? I've met quite a few people with this placement that also have bipolar disorder.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:02 pm

Mariah's birth year isn't even known with confidence. Various sources give either 1969 or 1970, each roughly equally persuasive. One biographical source gives a time, though no source of the time is given and, with the year ambiguity, remains suspect.

If she was born in 1969, she is a Pisces-Gemini. If the 7:27 AM time is trusted (even though given for a different year), it gives a close Mercury-Pluto opposition in the immediate background and a partile Venus-Saturn conjunction square MC (and square Moon near the angles). However, if she was born in 1970, she's a Pisces-Scorpio and, if the time is trusted, then has Mars and Saturn rising (both very close) and a background Sun-Uranus opposition. The Mars-Saturn is 7° apart in longitude but partile conjunction mundanely.

Of the two, the first one feels much more "right on." For 1970 the one thing that would make me think otherwise is the closely rising Mars-Saturn conjunction for a woman who struggled hard to make it where she did. However, the 1969 chart seems to show the temperament better, including the implication of mother issues in her emotional problems. More importantly, though, we don't really know which is correct or whether the time given is correct for any year at all.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

sotonye
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by sotonye » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:17 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:15 am
(The Type 1 person that I know best did indeed have an afflicted Venus.)
Is it a Venus-Neptune aspect they’ve got? My gf has type 1 and has this configuration, after looking at famous examples with type 1 they all seem to have it too (or some involvement by Neptune)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:29 pm

sotonye wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:17 pm
Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:15 am
(The Type 1 person that I know best did indeed have an afflicted Venus.)
Is it a Venus-Neptune aspect they’ve got? My gf has type 1 and has this configuration, after looking at famous examples with type 1 they all seem to have it too (or some involvement by Neptune)
We need a large study, and there needs to be careful medical distinction on type of sub-type. This is far too large a segment of the population. The example of Type 1 that always first comes to mind for me was a Venus-Saturn opposition, though I'm not sure that's valid either - just one clear example of "afflicted Venus".

Who were the famous Type 1 people you checked?

And remember, it's not just a matter of having the aspect. Health matters are occasionally from acutely angular factors, but nearly always from acutely background factors plus life conditions that support the suppressing of the character side of the aspect.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:58 pm

Jim while it's technically only been field diagnosed I have PTSD. Also with my Saturn Moon the depressed physical and emotional responses also a check.

I'm curious (as almost all of my health issues have related to growing pains and "my third leg") if Mars-Venus denote any issues within the physical damage of the reproductive organs.

In addition I really would like to see a Mars-Mercury section in your original post Jim. I really think addiction should be listed on here and I also think it will help promote that addiction is a mental health issue and a disease (and the people who struggle with it should be given treatment not time).
No i'm not homeless.. you just can't smell the roses as well as you can through a teepee door..

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:08 pm

Soft Alpaca wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:58 pm
I'm curious (as almost all of my health issues have related to growing pains and "my third leg") if Mars-Venus denote any issues within the physical damage of the reproductive organs.
A strong Venus-Mars hard aspect with both planets background would tend to show powerful need for Venus-Mars expression that was being blocked. By being blocked, it could be expected to show some sort of disease or organic problem (as one expression).

I don;t get the idea that your Venus-Mars is all that blocked, so I wouldn't expect suppression and consequent pathology.
In addition I really would like to see a Mars-Mercury section in your original post Jim.
Over the next months, I'll finish all these out. It's slow, and I only turn to it when there is a big block of time between other projects. Mercury aspects will come next and most of them deal with impact on the nervous system. I expect when I work that one up it will come out primarily as nerve irritation or damage, hyper-nervousness with the corresponding symptoms, anything that deals with both the interaction of the metabolic and energy-release processes and the nervous system, and of course alcoholism/addiction. (You don't have a hard aspect between the two, so the same kind of acute medical problem isn't likely to result, though the combination of Mercury in Scorpio and Mercury exactly sextile Mars is consistent with "nervousness" etc. at a lesser level.
I really think addiction should be listed on here and I also think it will help promote that addiction is a mental health issue and a disease (and the people who struggle with it should be given treatment not time).
I agree with you.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:34 pm

I think my organic issues perhaps come from overworking certain organs...

I just think Mars+Mercury- addiction is very important. Unfortunately I just watched my aunt's fiance relapse on drinking yesterday things are not all peachy right now for everyone of course.

I'm also interested about insomnia, is that linked to Mercury-Pluto perhaps? I've always had insomnia and when I was younger parts of my brain would wake up at different times than the other ones. Also probably due to all the stress in my youth. I toke to go to bed which really is the only thing I can find to help besides meditation physical work etc (nightquil should be illegal or at least a 21+ substance that shit messes me up).
No i'm not homeless.. you just can't smell the roses as well as you can through a teepee door..

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:44 pm

Insomnia is usually just a strong Mercury, period. Mercury = nerves = insomnia. Over my life, I usually sleep very well despite my Virgo Sun except on nights with strong Mercury transits, especially Mercury to my mine, I'd just stay up working on something without it occurring to me to go to sleep; or, if I try to sleep, the thoughts don't stop.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:27 pm

Interesting. I wouldn't say that Mercury is in any particular stregth compared to other things in my chart (unless there is some truth to the old vedic systems).

Sun Uranus also had me curious about the disturbed mental health. What kinds exactly if any are noted?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:39 pm

Soft Alpaca wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:27 pm
Interesting. I wouldn't say that Mercury is in any particular stregth compared to other things in my chart (unless there is some truth to the old vedic systems).
Are you still using 7:32? If so, then Mercury is foreground, about 8° above Ascendant.
Sun Uranus also had me curious about the disturbed mental health. What kinds exactly if any are noted?
Almost any. - By comparison (though not the same thing), Aquarius is one of the two constellations most likely to be schizophrenic. Sun-Uranus, if manifesting pathologically and through health, doesn't mean any specific kind of mental illness but, rather, a breakdown of the ability to function in the real world (which is part of the definition of pretty much any mental illness, i.e., they all include things like, "...and this interferes with social or occupational functioning"). Even a healthy Sun-Uranus is known to

go their own way unapologetically, persuaded that they’re a “special case,” resistant to no authority, misaligned with convention. Right there you have the roots (if it turned malignant) for narcissism and antisocial behavior. Perhaps most simply, they are "outside the norm."
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:06 pm

Interesting about the narcissism, my best friend has those qualities (the one who doesn't like me but it's in reality just complicated). He even goes as far to think his friends do things for him so he owes them favors, or he thinks they don't share things because they are greedy when in reality they just care about him.
He won't for example get a tattoo because he likes his smooth fair skin and he likes having soft floofy hair (mind you he is also sexualy confused but refuses to label or own up to it so he calls it his sensitive side).

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:06 am

Reading through these some are getting to be very acute Jim. The Pluto-Moon PTSD (check) Sun-Uranus Mental-health double check.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:10 pm

I have now finished the list above. Of course, it could be modified in the future. It's taken just over two years for me to get around to finishing it. Hopefully it will be useful and of interest.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun May 21, 2023 2:13 pm

Having just rewritten (somewhat) all the medical astrology ASPECTS at the top of these thread, I've pasted the updated interpretations there.

https://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=3370
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com