Lance: Chart Discussion

Feel free to post your full birthdata. We'll attach a natal chart for you. Discuss your own chart, tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Lance
Constellation Member
Constellation Member
Re: Lance: Chart Discussion

Post by Lance » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:22 am

Maybe under other stars.

Lance
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by Lance » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:06 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:Lance, you have a Mercury-Mars SSR with Moon conjunct Neptune. At the very least, this is stimulating and opening new realities. Mercury exactly on your Mercury, exactly angular, squared by Mars is, among other things, a great year for learning amazing things non-stop.
Well, if tomorrow and this morning are any indicator, it's going to be a year for having to watch my temper.

Asserting and defending my position regarding my own experiences, beliefs, and ideas - That's what keeps bubbling up so far. I've recently been pretty silent compared to more distant past behavior, but I can feel it rising.

I had the thought that I might be able to find an outlet in writing out my thoughts instead of railing into the void of the internet.

I don't know. I'm not excited about it. I'm not sure my temper has ever once accomplished anything good for me. When the words come easily to express my anger, it can be very destructive.

Bottom line: I'm kind of anxious about it, but I hope there's a good side to it.

Lance
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by Lance » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:29 am

(Continuing)...

I'll tell you what I'm tempted to do.

I'm tempted to write a Facebook discourse to all my old past church family to say basically, "This is where I've been, this is why I don't believe that anymore, this is what I now believe. Time for everyone to get over it." That only makes sense if you understand that I was once a pretty public figure with them.

I know they'd just chalk it up to me being "crazy" now. And it's not like I haven't already tried to "come out" like three times already. They just ignore it and act like nothing happened. It's so weird. So weird.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:30 am

People who want to understand, will ask you. Other people, don't waste your time. Generally being deep into a religious group, and leaving that religion generally means leaving some friends, even old and dear ones, and having a hole in your life till you move on and find something else to fill that hole with. Sorry. Maybe channel that energy that's making you angry into something that doesn't. Like finding some new friends who feel the way you do. Most religions have a group of "fallen away" somewhere. That's where to let out your feelings about that religion, and then find a way to move on.

Lance
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by Lance » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:53 am

Thanks for the advice. I probably won't follow the temptation. Past experience has taught me that it is in no way fruitful. In my more reflective moments, I see them as right where they need to be on their own journeys.

But that energy feels at hand and ready. Yes, writing will probably be the best outlet.

Or, maybe I just had an off day, and I'm making too much of it. We'll see.

Lance
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by Lance » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:33 pm

Ah.... Mars is also transiting square my natal Mercury at the moment.

Probably just an irritable day or so.

Transiting Saturn also conjunct natal Jupiter - no MegaMillions for me. Pthpthttt.

Lance
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by Lance » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:33 am

Well, circumstances have brought change, and it's welcome (mostly).

One company bought another company, and the best move for our family right now is to move closer to Houston.

And there are several reasons I really like the idea. It's stressful as hell, but I am committed not to resist this change.

It could be a new start for me - a much needed one.

Mercury and Mars in my SSR.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:46 am

There's a lot of change in your chart now and in the near future.

Uranus is making its way back to your Sun for a final wave. Pluto currently squares your Uranus 0°06'. Saturn will square your Mars in a few weeks (which I only know because it's 4° later on my Sun, by February).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Lance
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by Lance » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:56 pm

Thank you for taking a look.
URANUS aspecting Natal SUN
A new lease on life is in store for you! Your self-perspective and sense of life-purpose are clarified and your vital creative spirit awakened. Professional limelight, and even advance, is possible, as others become aware of your talents.
Yes, I feel like I woukd like a large plate of this.