New place, new thoughts.

Feel free to post your full birthdata. We'll attach a natal chart for you. Discuss your own chart, tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Raksasa
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Re: New place, new thoughts.

Post by Raksasa » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:00 pm

Around 6:17pm aprox. Friday dec 7th I had a blood clot in my urine. Over the next couple of days pain and chaos ensued I was tested and treated for things but nothing was found. [Could have been simply a small kidney stone].

I don't know what I'm looking for in an event like this in terms of checking angles. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:21 pm

Where were you at the time?

Raksasa
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Raksasa » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:35 pm

Hyde Park New York.

Raksasa
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Raksasa » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:28 pm

Come to a revelation. The moon is my anti-thesis in my chart, its energy is replaced mostly by Pluto and with my dignified angular sun (the anti-thesis of the moon) it makes the energy even more blurred.

However I don't think that saying that the moon has no effect on me is a true statement, in fact I believe the opposite. It is the things we don't understand and the mistakes we make that truly lead us. By that theory the anti-thesis of ourselves is who we are even more so than that which comes easy to ourselves.

I love the night I love the moon, i may not understand it but perhaps that is what my life is meant for. Perhaps I am to learn to be the Moon.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:51 pm

I for one think that everyman should embrace and accept his feminine side. Perhaps you would like to spend time looking into your lunar returns for this new year and seeing and contemplating how each month brings you new blessings and opportunities. I think it is very valid and worthwhile work, this lunar nudge you are feeling.
I espically think it would shed a different light on your aversion to your Sag. Sun sign. Go for it. It certainly cant hurt. All self exploration and examination is good.

Raksasa
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Raksasa » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:38 pm

I don't necessarily associate it with feminine energy but rather a smoother more receptive energy, however i will say it is required for self balancing.
I don't know if it is a push toward Sagittarius energy (as its very solar) however it is a reflection on my capricorn energy.

I've been much more gypsy esc since just before new year, baggy yoga and harem pants getting high more being more mellow and more wild.

Raksasa
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Raksasa » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:27 pm

I could use some advice and I want to take astrological note of this as well. It is a reoccurring theme where people are surprised at my willingness to be forward some love it some hate it (this is becoming one of the first things people say or notice about me).

Of course Mars in Capricorn keeps stuff underpass but generally the Sun/Jupiter Venus and Pluto undertones make me rather open (and Mars Mercury).

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:45 pm

People are surprised you're forward?
Can you be more specific? What kind of people, under what circumstances. Do these people think you should be shy or something?

Raksasa
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Raksasa » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:06 pm

Mostly romantic interests, but also new people in general. They dont think I should he shy, Its more like people feel like they are talking to an old friend the first time I communicate with them, which for some I guess is weird.

Raksasa
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Raksasa » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:43 pm

Could someone tell me of I have any background planets (especially if Moon or Neptune is in background)? Many thanks.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:01 pm

Based on what birth time?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Raksasa
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Raksasa » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:17 pm

7:28

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:56 pm

Raksasa wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:43 pm
Could someone tell me of I have any background planets (especially if Moon or Neptune is in background)? Many thanks.
I would call Moon background. It's exactly in the center of the 8th house (mid-quadrant) and I count this as part or the background zone.

Neptune is middleground, 20° below Ascendant.

Other background planets are Venus (exactly in the middle of the 11th house, mid-quadrant); and Pluto, precisely in the degree of the cadent 12th cusp, which makes it your most background planet.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Raksasa
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Raksasa » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:54 am

Thanks Jim. Pluto being my most background planet is ironic as it is one of my strongest (,however it does aspect a luminary and my sun signs angular ruler, in addition to the Novien Pluto being on nat. angular Jupiter)

As for Venus it makes sense that it is in background as it's not in the foreground of my personality, for me I'd say it's like a slow low burning flame that never wavers. Venus does have some luminary pull over the moon and is touched by Novien sun, I do feel it's a rather personal intimate planet that I guard showing to others, however its still something I feel strongly.

As for the Moon I don't understand this planet on a personal level at all, background, anti-thesis to my Mars sign and anti-thesis to the Sun and the sign placement the moon is in. That being said I'm not unemotional but rather emotionally volatile.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:40 am

Your Pluto is a loud active factor in your nature regardless of angularity because of the Moon-Pluto aspect which, btw, is also consistent with emotional volatility.

By itself, a background Moon would mean that the need to adapt and mold yourself to your environment and the people in it (to chameleon-like shift and reshape yourself) would be one of your weakest needs. Moon represents our plastic adaptation to our physical, social, and psychological environments.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com