New place, new thoughts.

Feel free to post your full birthdata & open a discussion on your own chart. Tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Soft Alpaca
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Re: New place, new thoughts.

Post by Soft Alpaca » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:27 pm

"...quick, restless and happy-go-lucky, does not worry over trifles; he acts in a slapdash manner, and if he should drop a valuable dish would hope to catch it before it could reach the floor."

...This is a profound inquiry. I wish someone should have said this to me to first describe Sagittarius lol.

Soft Alpaca
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sun May 03, 2020 10:09 am

These are wild times. I sat down today in a car traveling to another state to go get my aunt and my cousin because my cousins dad molested her.

Within the last 3 weeks I've lost an extended family member to the virus. I've lost a young dog to a sudden Pancras rupture from a unknown cancerous tumor. I've had a friend go from 70k a year to homeless overnight and I've had another friend try to take his life. Another uncle relapsed on drinking and was caught cheating on my aunt.

Over the last few months i've been all over the country (Ohio, missuori, kansas, texas, Okie, colorodo, new Mexico, Pennsylvania, Virgina) in a few weeks I'm headed to California.
I myself have seemingly danced across the nation often high or headed towards chaos but all seemingly around the virus. It makes me ponder many things about existence.

Soft Alpaca
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Soft Alpaca » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:41 am

Steve I wouldn't mind having my midpoints run but I wouldn't know where to start other than to look at Uranus.

Moved from: Urainan Astrology

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:55 am

Steve I wouldn't mind having my midpoints run but I wouldn't know where to start other than to look at Uranus.
Your birth data?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:58 am

I think he's still settled on December 27, 1999, 7:32 AM EST, Chambersburg, PA.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:15 pm

Thanks Jim.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:52 pm

Soft Alpaca, here are your Natal Midpoints (MP) involving your Natal Uranus starting with the most prominent one in your Natal because it is a Direct Midpoint: (A direct midpoint is 0 or 180 aspect (max orb 1,30)

Ma/Nep = Ur (Direct-1,00) Ebertin's tone for this MP reads:
Changing energy levels, status of weakness emerging suddenly. Sudden disadvantages caused through lack of energy, an illness or accident. This Ma/Nep = Ur is wrapped into your Vertex if birthtime is correct.
Ma/Node =Ur (0,31 Indirect MP 90 degree)

Next in importance on a weighted scale are midpoints of Ur involved with your personal points, Sun, Moon, As, Mc. (Ignore the ones with your angles if you don't feel you have an accurate birth time).

Ve/Ur =Sun & As (*A most important Direct MP Structure, particularly if birth time is correct. For Ve/Ur = Sun Ebertin's COSI reads:
Emotional receptivity, intuition through feeling, a nature quickly aroused. The love adventures of the male.
Sun/Ur =Jup (0,10)
Ur/As =Jup (0,40)

Ur/Node = Saturn (1,14)

If you would like to obtain Ebertin's book: “Combinations of Stellar Influences” you can read more about these MP's and their application to the Natal Chart.

Soft Alpaca
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:50 am

I actually feel like the midpoints have helped clarify my birth time.

Having Sun+Jup+ASC+Uranus makes sense. Even more intriguing is it meets with Moon/Pluto/MC and Mars/Mer

For the Ur=Ma/Ne I don't think I agree for the tone of that midpoint completely however. It should be something along the line of disruptive unconscious unshakling energy with merger needs to a physical reality (which could be both accidents and miracles no?)

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:34 am

I clearly understand where you are coming from SA. Ebertin delineated tones are only for us to absorb in our minds to sort out possible more precise meanings for our individual immediate environments, which actually only the individual knows and sees/understands. If you were to sit down with Robert Hand who was a pro with Midpoints, he would advise caution for your Direct Midpoint of: Ma/Nep = Ur. Robert Hand writes:
I find that direct midpoints are as important as major aspects in influencing a chart. One neglects malefic direct midpoints at one's peril; if you use no other type of midpoint, use direct midpoints.

Soft Alpaca
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:18 pm

I would say it is malefic but only too a certain extent. Mars/Neptune is the only directly merged midpoint, however Uranus is generally benific in my chart (although the energy is unstabilizing). It connects my Sun/AC/Moon/MC{Venus,Mercury,Mars, and Jupiter as well).
In addition to being angular and aspecting the Sun already

Is it at all possible too that Uranus (magick/ the flow of energy undercurrents with the universe) is made real (put into physical presence under Mars) when merged with Neptune (an environment of my own making)? Because basically when I can't manipulate my own environment physically my ties to the universe get foggy. However yes this plays true to my younger self (I lived on and off in a household where parents who were high on opioids all the time and poverty was the daily normal).

I belive energy is like yin and yang, simply a push and pull, to dictate what is benific and malefic isn't based on the planets themselves but the individual situations they are used in. Sometimes Mars/Neptune is very much a push, other times a pull, and it's up to us as people to channel the energy to what we want to use it for.

(Over the last few months, I got kicked out of college, my dog died, a family member died, one uncle was found taking advantage of his 10 year older daughter, another relalapsed drinking and was cheating on his wife, a friend lost his good job and home, another friend tried to take his life. And another friend had a bad trip/overdose on our way to get the suicidal one. I spent days on greyhound busses watching people do drugs sitting next to people who are on the floor detoxing, I've delt with police in PA, been kicked awake by border patrol in El Paso Texas, had friend who I have spent the last 10 months getting to know (a friend who made a few physical moves on me) tell me I forced the whole friendship.)

Yet I've also crossed the country 2 times, seen the most beautiful sunsets in new Mexico, lived in orange county CA for free for a month, seen the Colorado high mountains and been as high as they were. As well as being or staying a day or two in TX,OK,AZ,TN,MD,DE,OH,MO,NY etc. And I didnt get the virus...

Again push and pull...

Soft Alpaca
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:30 am

Today like yesterday I feel awful. Like a train hit me physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Mind you I haven't had my normally amount of ganja (which helps with my mood swings and insomnia) however I've not felt this crappy not having it (ever).

Can someone check my transits? Any advice?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:40 am

Soft Alpaca wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:30 am
Can someone check my transits? Any advice?
You're in the long-term pattern of transiting Pluto conjunct your natal Eastpoint essentially all year. This means that as Jupiter and Saturn alternately conjoin this Pluto, you will have different Jupiter-Pluto vs. Saturn-Pluto phases. At the moment, Jupiter is conjunct Pluto on your EP, which shouldn't be bad but likely is breaking things loose - even more so (just a little) because Moon has been squaring them for a few hours this morning.

I don't think that's it, but it might just be stirring things up from the depths.

Then, transiting Uranus today moved within a 1° orb of conjunct your Saturn. Over the course of the next few months, this will break up stable, secure things, shake loose what's stuck, set up a bit of an inner struggle between pressures to change vs, personal tendency to hold fast to current circumstances.

Coming down to today, transiting Mars semi-squares your Uranus. This is another aspect that breaks things, shakes things up in different ways. So that's the pattern of all of these: Things being stirred up in the depths as a deeper, months-long process destabilizes stuck conditions to shift you in new directions. Today is one example of a day one piece breaks off the iceburg.

You had a lunar return a couple of days ago. I suspect that's where we'll find the real insight of what's going on right now but I don't know where you're living at the moment.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:45 am

Newville Pennsylvania Jim. The whole breaking things and unstable things are an everyday for me Jim. Currently sitting in Shippensburg PA with my nana at the urgent care (I think she rebroke her foot) and about 7 or 8ish on Saturday I found out my uncle's cancer is back.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:52 am

Soft Alpaca wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:45 am
Newville Pennsylvania Jim. The whole breaking things and unstable things are an everyday for me Jim. Currently sitting in Shippensburg PA with my nana at the urgent care (I think she rebroke her foot) and about 7 or 8ish on Saturday I found out my uncle's cancer is back.
Sounds like a tough time with a lot of things on your plate.

Is that Newville in Bucks, Cumberland, or Lancaster County? (There are three in PA.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:59 am

Cumberland. Also it's a hairline fracture in Nana's foot (she's a Scorpio,Cancer,Virgo btw very similar to my mom, her daughter)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:13 am

Your new Sidereal Lunar Return occurred Friday morning, June 29, at 7:14 am and would have been felt about 24 hours before that. For Cumberland, it primarily plays up the Jupiter-Pluto conjunction I mentioned, with transiting Sun opposite natal Sun exactly on another angle. (There is a little Saturn, Mars, and Mercury in the mix, but it's primarily Sun and Jupiter-Pluto. Also important is a mundane Mercury-Mars square.)

Here are the main features:

28°38' Sag - Asc
29°10' Sag - Pluto (0°07' below Dsc)
29°32' Sag - Jupiter (0°40' above Dsc)

10°17' Gem - t Sun
10°34' Sag - r Sun
10°43' Gem - EP

I see no reason to significantly change my first assessment - that old psychological and circumstantial patterns are breaking up, buried parts of your psyche are breaking loose like icebergs floating out to sea. Here's a general interpretation of transiting Jupiter-Pluto in aspect on angles of a lunar return (similar to their transit of your natal angle).
Turning a corner, reversing the tide, recovery (correcting what's wrong). Shifting circumstances regarding career, finance, and prestige stunningly make or break one's reputation, uplift or debase one's station, or reverse economic conditions (fortune or ruin), perhaps forcing issues into the light for all to see and judge.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:37 am

Thursday I rekindled an old highschool friendship and had a great day, same kind of days with Friday and Saturday (with the exception of news about my uncle). However yesterday and today haven't been so well.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:46 am

Soft Alpaca wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:37 am
Thursday I rekindled an old highschool friendship and had a great day, same kind of days with Friday and Saturday (with the exception of news about my uncle). However yesterday and today haven't been so well.
This chart would cover the two weeks (and, to a lesser extent, four weeks) beginning Thursday or Friday.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com