New place, new thoughts.

Feel free to post your full birthdata & open a discussion on your own chart. Tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Re: New place, new thoughts.

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:53 pm

Thanks for the responses and congratulations everyone. Yes Jim in retrospect and please take no offense to this however language and communication are very key, when I first came to solunars I saw some communication interpretation issues based off of the language used to describe sagittarius (as you are a Virgo I find the sign very very different). The little frills have been cut back (and the nature of Pluto and Uranus have come to light in my chart). This describes why although at my core ambition can be boundless, some of the other things sagittarius stands for just don't get my goat (I do love culture so much so I want to absorb all I can, sure I will have my family, but never the narrow minded view of one culture or people being strictly better than another. As a general rule of thumb too many I meet just {nass} me off).

It's also hard for me to conceptionalize probably just how close I am to my Mars sign through words alone (and it did take me a while to truly open up the cage that is Capricorn). I also think what this graduation has showed me is that I didn't understand the underlying difference between me and other Sag/Leo's I know, and that no matter how ambitious and perfect something could be; I will always be literally physically discontent. I didn't even think to take time off to celebrate, Instead I'm thinking about not being motivated to move forward while a huge end of November student debt head-chopping axe slowly descends upon my already poor aff.

As for the cannibis, I haven't had as much as of late, mood swings, eating issues, Insomnia I'm sure are already flaring up. With PTSD flare ups as a potential to follow - Like a scratch that just keeps on getting itchy no matter how hard you itch until it creeps up into your throat and beings to suffocate you.
There are no breaks in life either for me, only one long grog towards death, which I find to be peaceful. It's just up to ourselves to make fun along the way, which being wild horny and free is about where I'm at in this time.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:50 am

Passed my driver's test today finally at around 9:10 am in chambersburg pa, went with my aunt afterwards to a sex store and she bought me a hoody all black and large with "{shag} you very much" in large grey blue letters across the front, she said I had to have because it is just too much like me. Feeling a very Capricorn vibe today.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:54 am

Congratulations.

Be a bit careful especially for the next month. Lotta Saturn in the transits. Caution about DWIs.

I'm sure you believe yourself to be a better driver than most - nearly everybody believes that, despite any and all evidence to the contrary - but you are a new driver, and experience really counts in driving. Plus, cops can see you inside that car there, and will be more likely to decide to pull over a young man to take him down a peg.

BTW, the news just announced deadly car crashes are up here in Nebraska over the last 9 months by quite a lot. Don't know if that's true on the east coast.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:50 am

Yea! Nice:) congrats

As a fellow eastern woodlands person.....
Watch out for deer. Its the rut time and from what Ive heard our region has seen unpresidented amounts of hunters going into the woods......which drive the deer out. Hitting a deer is no joke.
Be safe

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:42 am

Yeah hitting a deer is pretty much like hitting a small truck except the truck won't go through the windshield.
Those little deer whistles they sell to put on your car don't work either.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:04 am

Haha I don't/won't drive under the influence of alcohol- not even a drop, but thanks for the heads up. Yup the deer are bad out here in Newville, living in hicktown PA with my nan. Luckily I drive a ford explorer but I do tend to watch out especially late at night down these country roads.

I'm hoping instead next month those saturn transits bring me funds because I have to shell out 700$ a month just in loans and insurance and I haven't been able to smoke because on top of that I'm saving for my medical card now that I plan on staying in PA for a while.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:40 am

Not just alcohol, but that's a good start.

Saturn only brings money for hard work, but Saturn makes work hard to find. Deep breathly, and check if there's help from your state and county for people affected by Covid, meaning you can't find a job.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:56 pm

I do have a job,I work at a local olive garden, even now a Friday night alone can bring in a couple hundred in tips. I'm also working 5 or 6 days a week trying to do at least one double shift.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:51 pm

Good for you.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:23 am

Thanks!