Veronica

Feel free to post your full birthdata & open a discussion on your own chart. Tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Re: Veronica

Post by Veronica » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:39 am

Just read Jims post about Roe vs Wade.
Sitting in my car, crying.

I remember making the choice with my partner at the time to try an experimental drug called ru486.....

I remember with my husband......when his addiction was so hard, and afraid I wouldn't be able to care and afford a 5th child.

ugh.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:49 am

Individual states - including New York - will protect these rights on their own. My grief is for women in the half of the U.S. where their states will criminalize them instead.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:33 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:49 am
Individual states - including New York - will protect these rights on their own. My grief is for women in the half of the U.S. where their states will criminalize them instead.
Thank you for saying so.

Metoo.

But I will tell you a secret, that can help with our grief.
When I was 16 I read The Herb Book by John Lust because I had a friend who was raped and pregnant but her father wouldn't allow her to abort or even adopt. I researched and experimented with plants and timing.
Medical doctors do not like me saying things like that...takes away their prey.

I have a deep unshakeable belief that even though this seems so shockingly ungodly wrong and revolutionary that we will get through it and be the better.

I am so grateful to have met you Jim because honestly I get pretty riled up about things but you have shown me ways to let my feelings be like clouds blowing by and perspectives I could have never thought of that allow me to still see the world as a beautiful place.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:31 am

Its so odd to me about the Roe vs Wade chart, with Jupiter on the angle....

Till I thought of the fact that Vegas had a pretty high odds bet running, and someone somewhere who placed a bet might have gotten a huge pay off with that Jupiter at a timely point in their own chart....

It sickens me the things VEGAS runs money lines on but even worse are the needs driving it in the first place.

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by mikestar13 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:00 am

It will be most truly terrible in fewer than half the states, The Mississippi law that led to the Roe overturn allows abortion to fifteen weeks (only slightly less than the European norm--20 weeks in the Netherlands for example), and makes exceptions to the fifteen week limit for medical necessity and severe fetal deformity.Terrible from a pro-choice perspective, but that law will allow most abortions. Abortions as reproductive choice (not medically necessary abortions, which tend to be later in pregnancy) are only fairly rarely second trimester, and virtually never third trimester. There is no guarantee the the Court will uphold a law outlawing abortion altogether. It is also doubtful whether or not the court will uphold the portion of the Texas abortion law allowing private enforcement and bounties, which would allow blackmail and other forms of corruption. I am not a lawyer, but I have studied US constitutional law about as long and as intensely as astrology. The best we can hope for are laws that take a middle position between the extreme positions of total prohibition and absolute freedom which would be abortion until first breath.
Time matters

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:45 am

mikestar13 wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:00 am
The best we can hope for are laws that take a middle position between the extreme positions of total prohibition and absolute freedom which would be abortion until first breath.
For the present, these will vary state-by-state, with some states going to either extreme and a few creating laws somewhere between. It's quite unlikely that Congress will pass Federal protection in the foreseeable future. Here's a useful table summarizing current state laws (though this will shift over the next few months): https://www.guttmacher.org/state-policy ... rtion-laws

For example, California and New York (probably contrary to most people's supposition) doesn't have "anything goes" laws. We essentially replicated the Roe standard of fetus viability (more or less the end of second trimester) with provisions for health interventions and emergencies after that. Despite this, as Mike alluded, nearly all California and NY abortions are first trimester.

Since over half of all abortions currently are medically (chemically) induced, the most effective immediate protection would be to block state laws that try to block or outlaw the mail delivery and use of these medicines.

Many states and corporations are mobilizing the protect women caught in prohibitive states. California, for example, is enacting laws to make it a sanctuary state for women living in prohibitive states. Many large corporations (including Fortune 500 corps as widespread as Starbucks and Dick's Sporting Goods) have announced that any employee (if enrolled in the company-provided medical plan) will be provided travel and housing funds to go to the closest state where the needed procedure is legal. My own employer (big for its industry but nothing close to the Fortune 500 level) made that commitment the day the Dobbs decision was released: Until recently, it wouldn't have been a problem since all of our U.S. offices were in California, New York, or DC, but we now have four offices in Texas where the egregious laws totally block all abortions except for life-saving emergencies.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by mikestar13 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:18 am

No jurisdiction has anything goes laws but some pro-choice extremists have advocated for them. Some pro-life extremists have called for criminal penalties a woman obtaining or attempting to obtain an abortion, even to save her own life. I don't think that we need to pay attention to lunatics of either side.
Time matters

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:41 am

mikestar13 wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:18 am
I don't think that we need to pay attention to lunatics of either side.
We may have to pay attention to them but, I agree, they aren't central to the discussion.

As you correctly mentioned, late-term abortions are rare. Kaiser Foundation reports that abortions after 20 weeks (half-way through) are only 1% of all abortions in the U.S. They are also medically riskier. Essentially nobody is getting abortions this late unless there are extraordinary circumstances. (Safe haven laws, one of the best social-legal innovations on the matter IMHO, eliminated nearly all exceptions to this generalization. Nobody is getting so-called "partial birth" abortions that some states have bizarrely banned as if they were epidemic.)

Our culture has dramatically changed in the half century Roe controlled the discussion. Medical science has advanced as well. Given enough time [how long?], this will probably sort itself out reasonably and acceptably, but still with local variations. Despite understandable fear and rage at the overturning, Dobbs won't mark a return to pre-Roe coat hangers and back alleys: At most, contraband abortion medication will be the typical circumvention of restrictive laws, I think. It would be wonderful, though, if medical monitoring and advice could be available for all those who need it (without risk of doctors facing criminal charges).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:09 pm

I don't want to keep hijacking Veronica's thread, so I'll add these last notes then quit. The status right now (subject to change):

Roe used the threshold of fetus viability for allowing or prohibiting abortions. (This is approximately the end of the second trimester or about 25 weeks.) Currently, 19 states follow the same standard and (consistent with what Mike said) all but 8 use 20 weeks or later. This permits 99% of all abortions currently sought.

It's those 8 states that are the issue, though, because all of them have a zero-week standard: Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, and Utah. That is, they allow NO abortions except in the case of life or health endangerment (variously defined). They all add various additional restrictions, e.g., five of the eight limit or bar private insurance coverage even for medically necessary procedures.

Those eight zero-week states are my only concern right now (with Texas being the big gorilla in the room); but the number of other states joining them is likely to increase enormously (doubling or even tripling) in the next few months.

I think Mike has the right perspective (after we get over the immediate emergency conditions): In most parts of the country, there isn't an issue. Today (subject to change) 85% of the country has essentially the same abortion protection and access for 99% of cases as it did before Dobbs. We need to collectively sort our way through this.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:28 am

Thank you Gentlemen for adding important details and clarification.

With the advancement of the Sciences in the past 100 years, with what I piece together....I was dumbstruck by this...even though we were forewarned. It seemed so absolutely contrary to the ideas of web of life, the interconnected reality that we exist in.

It just seems so like, duh. It's common knowledge that women can live on their own and make their own choices.

When Roe was written, women as well as all of the rest of life on this planet that wasnt a human male were still legally property in many ways, not seen as capable autonomous living forces with their own right to live as they saw fit.

What I am really really hoping is that now that our Culture does for the most part understand and embrace the fact that women and men are both entitled to live as they see best, that they have a right to be and make choices .....that, this Dobbs case will in a very real way stop the blind destructive mindset and lifestyles that is culturally entangled upon us, and that we can move on and up to living more sustainable here on Gaia, and that the water that runs in a river, or a tree that grows in the woods will on day be included in our laws of life forces that have the autonomy to be their own entity.

I know that idea is highly controversial, that water should have it's own right to exist as it is and not simply as a commodity to be use bought or sold. But Rivers are alive with millions of life forces in them which have a right to be. The tree in the forest as well.

I told my daughter when she asked what was going on with this, not to worry that her right to be, to exist as an independent person who can make her own choices,
is being taken away. Its not. That fact is firmly established, with a google amount of legal and scientific data to support it.

I dont think that with Roe on the books as it was though that River, or Tree could ever be acknowledged as having any rights of it's own, and without humans knowing that the river has a right to be, we will just continue to pollute and use and destroy it until it is dead. Roe did a wonderful job of breaking cultures ideals, and giving women the right to live as they need.

Its well past time though to look at how humanity lives among the other inhabitants of this planet, from the microbes to the whales, and the air and the soil itself and start acting in accordance to the Laws of Nature which grant the right to exist to all living things and to limited competition of resources. We cant get to that point if we cling to any ideal that humanity is the culmination of all creation and as such is entitled to do what ever it pleases to any and everything, without repercussions.

I truly hope that as in other countries, we here in the USA will grant the right to exist to Rivers, and Forests and I hope that one day our ancestors read history books and they say Omg, I cant believe they had to pass a law to not pollute River and let Her be, because (I hope) they will know in thier heart of hearts that of course the tree in the forest has a right to live, and is not just there for humans to use, that it is allready being used by a billion of other non human beings, and those non human being have every right to that tree because they are part of that tree, just like we are.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:29 am

Veronica wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:28 am
It just seems so like, duh. It's common knowledge that women can live on their own and make their own choices.

When Roe was written, women as well as all of the rest of life on this planet that wasnt a human male were still legally property in many ways, not seen as capable autonomous living forces with their own right to live as they saw fit.

What I am really really hoping is that now that our Culture does for the most part understand and embrace the fact that women and men are both entitled to live as they see best, that they have a right to be and make choices
"For the most part" I think is correct. There are, however, substantial forces in this country that either don't accept the above as currently true OR - more to the point - want to undo it. The trio of foreclosing abortion rights, going after right to contraception next, and expecting a woman to be comply with men's sexual demands (returned to property status) would have obvious conclusions.
that, this Dobbs case will in a very real way stop the blind destructive mindset and lifestyles that is culturally entangled upon us, and that we can move on and up to living more sustainable here on Gaia, and that the water that runs in a river, or a tree that grows in the woods will on day be included in our laws of life forces that have the autonomy to be their own entity.
I always support wishing for good things :) . I don't think Dobbs can do that. It seems it can only accelerate dovishness, at least in the short run (say, the next 10 years). Roe issues will now have to be fought out in each state individually, concurrent with new life being breathed into the most repressive parts of the Republican party now that members of Congress actually have power to do something either to liberalize abortion nationwide or completely shut it down nationwide.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:33 am

What really boggles my mind is how on a planet with over 7.7 billion human beings, grossly overpopulated.....a womans descion to not add to the fundamental problem ....completely regardless of her unique person situation......is not a global law for all of humanity.

I choose not to have children because I truly feel the Mother Nature needs a break.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:47 am

The current conversation is that countries are hurting because they aren't replacing population as fast as it's dying off - population has been slowing a lot - and this is seen as a threat to the economy.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:14 am

Those are the words used by Fox, Beetle, Dove, Willow and all the other "Countries" species.......not just humans.

Yet according to them, the human species is the only one consistently persistently growing....

they dont have a PowerPoint presentation of course nor a theme song so their voices dont get heard well by most.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:07 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:47 am
The current conversation is that countries are hurting because they aren't replacing population as fast as it's dying off - population has been slowing a lot - and this is seen as a threat to the economy.
I do understand that is what is being said....but I dont think that is the reality.
https://www.worldometers.info/world-pop ... n-by-year/

births per day globally outweight deaths per day.
The threat to the global economy is one species that believes it is above the rest.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:18 pm

Yes, that's what I get (approximately) too. Here's a snapshot from a world population counter. Notice the equation. (The dial keeps spinning like an odometer on the freeway.)
pop.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:20 pm

The U.S. is essentially zero population growth. Instead of population growing two people per second, it's one person every 12 or 13 seconds.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:56 pm

The USA is only one country on a planet, part of a global population.

The sprawl that keeps sprawling is clearly shown on a quick perusal of Google Maps. You can see it live and personal how the human community of life has basically overcome every inch of the planet.

Over population is a very touchy subject and I really wish I knew the answer but I will keep feeding the wildlife because they really need alot more help coping with their neighbors and kin. Population increases with food.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:31 am

My new lunar isnt till the 10th.
I have my first performance review at the Natural Foods Center I work with.

I previously had mentioned applying for a posted Night supervisior position, which did and did not pan out. It panned out that I was able to shift my hours so that I have now a set consistent schedule (basically 12:30 to 9:30), one that works extremely well car sharing with the kids so I dont feel like I'm burning the candle at both ends anymore, but they nixed the position at this time so I didnt get any more responsibilities per say, nor any pay increase.

I've never worked in the private sector to get raises, as a civil servant I always knew I would get cost of living increases, so this is really a different situation for me to be in.

I do feel extremely valued and helpful, and even with the unwanted and awkward advances made by customers, I feel like I am part of an organization that fits me and aligns with my own character.

I'm a tad nervous because the one manager has his Sun conjuct my Saturn, square my Mercury, and thus also possibly (?) in mundane aspect to my Moon, and he will be part of my review team.

My chart for today seems positive, yet the Moon is conjuctish my Pluto, which makes me feel like I might not see much more money coming my way. Regardless though I enjoy the job, and until The Great Mother aligns me with other work She needs done, I will happily help out here.

Time will tell!!

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:13 am

My review was postponed till 5:30, instead of 12:30, so the manager previously mentioned was not there.
Much different from the Library reviews I have gotten in the past, where the constructive criticism- opportunity for improving was such a big part.
It made me recall how I once instead of a raise, I got a t-shirt, the pat on the back award, with a huge handprint on the back...
Yesterday though, I GOT A .75 CENT RAISE!
.50 was for outstanding customer service and merit!

Woohoo!
I know to people who make big bucks that really doesnt seem much but that's about 2 grand more a year!! That is really going to be helpful!

It was so nice to hear them say how I am a great role model, so knowledgeable about our products and services, and how they have gotten great feedback about me from other staff and the customers.

I remember when I was finishing high school and had wanted to move to Los Angels and work at Trader Joe's because They paid cashiers $19 an hour. My mind was swimming thinking of all that money doing something I loved. Of course my family thought there was no way I could live in LA on that and my mom really wanted me to go to college, the only women in her family to do so. So I stayed and went to college and then worked with my mom at the downtown library until she passed.

So yea that Moon to my Pluto and angle were very positive.
of course, I do work hard and show up and leave personal problems at the door so to speak so one would have thought it would turn out ok. Yet other times, in other situations I have done the same and it didnt seemingly turn out ok.
This time though I think the difference is that I truly have no expectations of reward, that no carrot is being waved in front of me, I just really like going there and helping out, it's not about making money it about building healthy connections and communities and feeling like I'm a part of something bigger then myself that is making the world a more beautiful place.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:41 am

My father had his 88th solar return on July 4. He was born July 3, 1934 Rochester NY time unknown.

He is abreast his 3rd Saturn return.

My younger brother took him out on the 3rd to his place, so I went and visited with him on the 4th, his actual return date this year. I didnt want him to spend his SSR alone and sad.

We had a great visit all in all, but of course true to his nature he eventually wanted to talk politics (noting here that this was right after Roe was overturned, which I thought he would have things to say about...but he didnt say one word and neither did I).
He wanted to talk about the Trump hearings.

Yet after a few sentences it was clear he actually digging at something deeper. He went on and on about his lively discussions about politics with his sister, Magoo, how she just hates hates hates Trump, and that how nothing he ever says about the good things Trump has done persuades her to soften her heart, or open her mind.

Now, I have openly talked about astrology to my dad. He has pointedly asked me to explain how it could work, how I can believe, and over the years his language toward me has shifted from straight out calling me and these ideas kooky, crazy, stupid and ignorant to a more respectful, I understand you feel differently and experience life differently....

He was calling Magoo stupid and ignorant and emotional and prejudiced because she didnt like Trump, who my father adores. So as I listened to him vent his frustration in not being able, no matter what he has done, to come to peace with his sister over her contrary feelings.
He was at a loss in a way, yet he admitted that he loved having these altercations with Magoo because he would get her all riled up and emotional and that it was fun and funny for him to see how quick she could loose her cool.

Well, hmmm. I didnt really care to hear that my dad delighted in pushing buttons just to get a reaction out my sweet Aunt.

so I thought about Magoo and Trump. I have never looked at my Aunts chart.

I asked him if he wanted to stop this fighting, to find a way to get beyond and to be able to understand deeper. I said to him that you have tried every single thing you know to say but it just isnt working. You need to say something completely new.
I told him that I knew what he could say to Magoo that would be able to once and for all put things in perspective and end the bickering and prejudice.

I told him that it is going to sound absolutely crazy, but that with this one shift in thought, with this one opening of the mind and heart he could say something that no one ever will be able to dispute.

I then backpedaled and gave a quick scientific encapsulation of life, and humans and chemistry.
I reminded him of his specific biochemical organism, it's strange nuances and characteristics which can be modeled with different symbolic language.

I told him then that if he truly never wants to get into another debate with Magoo about Trump (or anyone about anything) all he has to say is this....

"Omg, that is soooo interesting. I recently started studying this cool new hard core science called Sidereal Astrology, and long story short....of course you dont like Trump for goodness sake, your Saturn is opposite his, and your Mercurys are opposite too....with a synastry chart like that Trump is a very bad day for you, you cant help but not like him and you cant even articulate why because it's an innate biochemical reaction that you have no control over....
Just like the reason that you do espouse liking Biden is because you have a very strong positive venus connection to him, you are biologically programmed to be attracted to Biden and repelled by Trump. It's completely out of your control."

Silence
long silence from dad
Then he wanted to know if that was true.
I told him I was only guessing because I had never seen Magoo s chart, but that I knew Trumps very well. I said...let's look...what is Magoos birthdate ....
Jan.23 1932.

He said he would never be able to convince Magoo he knew astrology.

We spent time looking at charts of people he loved and admired, as well as people he hated, comparing his synastry with them and exploring the roots of his feelings.

For me this understanding is so liberating, yet for my father it seemed completely disempowering. When I showed him how even the entertainers we are drawn too, the musicians we like, the actors we prefer are all synastry he seemed to really have an egoic moment and not want to think that it wasnt all his conscious choice.

I dont know how much more time he will be alive, I committed to him that I will come and help him and visit every Friday and he can call if he needs anything. I'm going to try and make the most of the time I can with him.

I told him that him and I have a very very beautiful and loving and fun synasty. That when his chart shines on mine I feel loved and valued and respected and that I hope when he feels my chart that he feels all my love and admiration and respect and niceness to the max.
Yes, I cried as I told him that.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:04 am

:D 8-)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:54 pm

V, using astrology toward a person who does not understand the language of astrology as you do--- that is the most beautiful expression of love toward a family member I have ever witness. Very 8-)

LeiLei
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by LeiLei » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:09 pm

SteveS wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:54 pm
V, using astrology toward a person who does not understand the language of astrology as you do--- that is the most beautiful expression of love toward a family member I have ever witness. Very 8-)
I don't think I could have said it better than Steve. That's really beautiful Veronica. I think you shine your starlight on many more people than you might realize.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:11 pm

SteveS wrote:
:)

well, it's the truth

and the truth is always said with love in your voice, naturally.
People can hear the difference
Sidereal Astrology is the hard core of hard core sciences.
I know that if it was tested like the way Tropical was,
it would pass with high honors! (great episode of InSearch of With Leonard Nimoy about astrology being put to the test btw.)

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:17 pm

LeiLei wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:09 pm
SteveS wrote:
I don't think I could have said it better than Steve. That's really beautiful Veronica. I think you shine your starlight on many more people than you might realize.
Thank you LeiLei.
That's nice of you to say.

7.7 billion people on Earth right now....
untold number of nonpeople lifeforms.....
Shining is what we are made to do
whether it's for a million people
or one little spider hiding in the corner

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by mikestar13 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:29 pm

Wonderful experience and a textbook example of a sidereal astrologer at work. Bravo! At some point, you might explain that will still have agency: Magoo could choose to love Trump and/or hate Biden with sufficient motivation, but it would not ever feel natural to her to do so and couldn't be maintained without considerable conscious, continual effort, while hating Trump and/or loving Biden would feel natural to her and be far easier to maintain. Yet another case of the stars incline but not compel. For a persons with favorable aspects to Trumps' chart and unfavorable aspects to Biden's, the natural inclination would be the exact opposite.

It's of course possible to despise/admire a President as a person while admiring/despising his politics and policies. I personally know some Republicans who love what Trump stands for but think he's an a**hole.
Time matters

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:18 pm

Thank you Michael.

I needed that reassurance.
Having a day today with Mars and Uranus playing with Saturn and Mercury.....got more expensive car repairs hitting me and ugly feelings about myself and being a parent and my choices going on in my head, and my lack of options.

I suppose that I should count myself lucky that it is the car that is sick and not me. That the unfolding is that car needs repairs and that I'm not having a heart attack or a stroke of some other expression of this transit.
It hard though. I feel ripped in two at times between saying screw it all you want to see me make a gazillion dollars here....hold my drink....and walking to Costa Rica and into the jungles of South America naked the whole dam way without saying a word.

At the health food store I work at I have run into hordes of Tropical Astrologers and follows. Dozens. Daily. More then I ever experienced at any of the libraries. Most of my co workers espouse thier Tropical sign, and want to talk astrology yet its apparent they have never even looked up to see for themselves. They are believers in what they are told.

It really really touched me Michael that you called me a Sidereal Astrologer. It reminded me of how I went stalking a rockstar and stumbled across Jim, literally stumbling because I was dumbfounded by events in my life and the deep feeling that I was severely severely severely odd. I felt such a relief when Jim told me that I had a Scorpio Stellium and not Saggitarius.

When the people at work talk about astrology and I tell them that thier Tropical system is wrong and they ask how and why I ask them about Saggitarius and what type of person would a person be if they had moon Neptune juputer conjuct in Saggitarius. Most dont have any clue what I'm asking, but some have given extremely detailed Jupitonian descriptions.

My life experiences are not of someone with that triple conjunction in Saggitarius. Quite quite contrary. I have blood and lots of it, full house almost in Scorpio.

Jim understood my deep need to feel connected and not lost. Tropical made me feel lost and alone. Understanding the nature of Scorpio and how it expresses itself for me is hard and scary and terrible at times. Yet knowing that it is natural for me to have those deep dark scary parts....knowing I'm not crazy, or broken, or stupid, or alien...its reassuring, it instills trust and allows for me to create what I can with the aspects I have.

Imagine when Jim's book is published and it sells a million copies and everyone comes here to read more of our true history, and here we are with all this.... I totally believe in Jim and his work, and yours and Danica and Steve and JSAD, and everyone else, you all know your math and psychology and law...omg...and there is me.
The poster child asking what is this craziness....

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:03 am

V wrote:
At the health food store I work at I have run into hordes of Tropical Astrologers and follows. Dozens. Daily.
Interesting! Kinda the same thing happened to me with an "outstanding incident" SLR at a health food store. When a health food manager and I hit it off discussing only health food matters which she super knowledgeable, she asked what I did to occupy my retired time. I told her I was a passionate Sidereal Astrologer and spent tons of time on a Sidereal Astrology forum. After further astrological discussion it didn’t take her too long to realize who she thought she was with her Tropical Sun Sign but me differently with her Sidereal Sun Sign. Things were getting off on the wrong foot astrologically but I could tell she had a deeper interest in astrology than most. She asked me to read her natal with my Sidereal Astrology methods, so I went home with her birth data knowing she had been divorced 3 times at age 42. It just so happened she had a current “outstanding incident” SSR with Venus-Jupiter conjuction dead-on her SSR ASC. The next day I showed her this SSR and asked her what was happening in her love life. She said not much but a distant past high-school boy who she dated a couple of times had asked her out the week before but she strongly felt nothing was to come of this with a love interest. I told her Venus-Jupiter was hitting the lottery aspect in Sidereal Astrology with a SSR’s. Two nights later when she went out with him, he told her he fell in love with her in high school and was heart-broken when she expressed more interest in another boy, later marrying him. She called me and told me she was shocked when fireworks started to go off later that evening. They married a few months later, he a very successful artists with ironworks/designs, flying all over the USA to art exhibits, her his business secretary—loving her new world with her new mate. SSRs work in mysterious ways and just one “outstanding incident” SSR can change your world in a hurry, good or bad.

After the manager had experienced the fireworks with 2 years passing since her last divorce, she asked me if I would read for her other close friends who also had been through divorces. I told her I was not a conventional astrologer (my partile Sun-Uranus 90 dominating), but I would go back in the past with all of her friends and tell-em with “outstanding incident” or other prominent SSRs when a troubled solar year would have happened explaining to em that the SSRs I was calculating could not be computed in the Tropical Zodiac with their Tropical Sun--- not exactly true but this is how I present myself to Tropical Sun Sign folks.

Anyway, the manager’s friends had an interesting fun day revisiting their pasts with their prominent malefic SSRs. Two or three times I heard her friend’s comment while reading their past SSRs---“that son of a bitch”…..or “I will never marry again,” but this is typical for divorced women in their 40s.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:16 am

Thank you Steve, that really made me smile.

I am very grateful to you for all the help and insights you have shared with me, and your kind thoughtful encouragement and for just listening to me.
My mind is so hard to harness at times, so many deep thoughts and feelings that most people just dont have the time or inclination to get into. Thank you for reading and listening and being there while I struggle. It's so empowering to feel like you are heard and understood.

I'm a woman in my 50s and I truly feel like through the practical application of the tenets of Sidereal Astrology I have only now begun to truly live, that I am in control of myself and my life, and the Universe is conspiring for my benefit. Sidereal Astrology has gifted me with a deeper understanding that it is my attitude and choices in the here and now that determine my life and that I am not being victimized nor blown nilly silly about by my surroundings.

My father called me his little hurricane yesterday when he started griping about wtf is going on with all these LGBTQ crazinesses....And I furiously informed him of the historical data of androgynous births (and parents forced to choose a sex for this new born) and non binary people throughout all of humanity's history and how ignorant we humans are of the complexities of nature and our prejudice against things that dont fit cultures pidgeon holes. He had no idea and was blown away by the facts I presented.

I thought later that a moon Neptune jupiter conjunction in Scorpio square Sun was very much like a hurricane, huge hot wet spiraling seeming choas.

My sister invited me to come to Los Angles for my birthday next year, but I think I will stay here and possibly visit her in March when spring will be coming and I will be better able to go swimming in the ocean. The Pacific in February is very cold but by March it's not as shocking.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:01 am

I thought later that a moon Neptune jupiter conjunction in Scorpio square Sun was very much like a hurricane, huge hot wet spiraling seeming choas.
:) Indeed! BTW, I feel a good synchronicity with you working in a health food store. Wishing you the best for your future with this choice.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:47 am

SteveS wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:01 am
:) Indeed! BTW, I feel a good synchronicity with you working in a health food store. Wishing you the best for your future with this choice.
Thank you Steve. I am very happy to be a part of this little store.

I had a customer interaction that made me laugh.
I always greet my customers with eye contact and heart felt... how are you today,....

This man replied to me in a strange insulting tone but making strong eye contact
I'm living the dream...(happy) but how about you....

To my delight his girlfriend called him a rude arse and wtf did he mean by that and who does he think he is....

But I just laughed because this is my dream job, and it took me time to get it, but I did. I never quit and I never gave up hope that I would one day wear a grape cluster costume and sing and dance in a commercial helping promote my local business whose motto is Be good to yourself, be good to the Earth.

I could have gotten a PhD in Law and been a gazillionaire, and been successful according to Mankinds view. But My Sun is about a deeper meaningfulness type of success, the type that only comes from within.

Most all of my customers are just wonderful souls trying to do the best they can and make the healthiest choices they know how. Some like him, are souls that you can smell the fear and death in them and are brought in by a loved one hoping for a miracle cure for their beloved.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:05 am

V wrote:
But I just laughed because this is my dream job, and it took me time to get it, but I did. I never quit and I never gave up hope that I would one day wear a grape cluster costume and sing and dance in a commercial helping promote my local business whose motto is Be good to yourself, be good to the Earth.
If anyone knows with their heart how to be “good to the Earth” it truly is you V. You teach me how to BE better “good” to the earth and its creatures around me.
V wrote:
Most all of my customers are just wonderful souls trying to do the best they can and make the healthiest choices they know how. Some like him, are souls that you can smell the fear and death in them and are brought in by a loved one hoping for a miracle cure for their beloved.
I understand V.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:30 am

Thank you Steve.

This September my employer is celebrating 41 years of business. I was 10 years old when a retired father bought a small trailer in the regional market to set up as an outlet for small local organic farmers and small local businesses to sell their products, as well as offer vitamins and supplements. His daughter loved Earth and all its animals and was a vegan. Back in the 80s it was hard to find options that were eco and animal friendly. He tirelessly looked high and low to bring to our community alternatives. The business has grown and moved 3 times and now has thousands of options for people seeking alternatives.

My sister Karen used to drive us there to get our local produce, and veggie burgers and cruelty free toiletry and eco friendly soaps and housewares. I felt as a child that this strange smelling hippie hangout that always smelled like a Dead show in the best of ways was a sanctuary for me, a place I felt understood and accepted and even celebrated.

I know people who would get a job there because it was the artsy place, the musical place, and the hip place. You cant buy my hoodie with the words Be Good to the Earth on the back. You have to earn it by working there. Everyone wanted a hoodie or cap from my store. Including me.

The store has evolved into a huge money making business, and unfortunately the owner passed a few years ago and his daughter pulled back so she could full time manage her animal sanctuary. Yet this newer generation is working hard to bring to light local alternatives, encouraging support to small local businesses and our local organic farmers.
We are not truly a health food store like Trade Joe or WholeEarth because our mission is supporting our local businesses who are practicing sustainability and eco awareness. You'd be surprised how many small businesses offer alternatives to common products. Most people think toothpaste is either Aim or Crest, that Tide is the only laundry soap, and only Charmin is squeezable.

You had mentioned in another post about your feeling of synchronicity of me working there and I appreciate that comment and insight. Becoming a mom forced me to make economic choices about where I spent my money and I could not afford 4 children and 2 adults shopping there, I had make compromises and at times I really felt disgusted with how far I seemed to drift away from my eco warriorness.

I am so happy to be a part of such a conscientious company, and part of a team that strives everyday to make great choices and take personal responsibility for where our money/energy goes and who it is supporting.

I had a great interaction with a woman the other day who works for a local musical venue. Her job is to cook and cater to the performers who come to town. She had this list of products that Wegmans would have laughed at, but I helped her get each and every item that this band needed. She said musicians are some of her toughest clients because they are consistently conscientious about their diets and their eco footprint. It felt really cool to know that I helped them get fed so they could sing and play and make others happy with their music. She said she doesnt shop at the chain health food stores, that my store always has everything she needs, cheaper and local too.

I've come to see that running a grocery store is actually about the same as running a library, except that in a library we hope they bring the books back and at the store we hope they dont. otherwise it's really just mnemonics.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:29 am

When one can get into a working environment with more like-minded people around--the better for one's life in a natural flowing exciting way. :)

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:18 am

I kid you not this just happened and I'm laughing at myself and thought you might like to laugh too.

I dont like drinking from cans so I never buy them, but yesterday at work we were gifted with free samples of a line of infused beverages.

So this morning I drank it, finished it at about 10:57 when Have a Cigar by Pink Floyd shuffled on to my music. Such a deep spacey voice in that one, and as I flitted about to recycling the can I noticed how squishy the metal was, compared to the stiff cans I recalled.

Well long story short, I did not know what an excellent microphone an empty tin can can be! Holy wow, the sound that I was able to project with just my voice, the vibration I felt in my hand holding the can!!!

Why I didnt think of that before! Now I dont have to sing as loud! I was so happy I had to show Sabrina!!

So at 11:03 with Jupiter partile the DSc I truly was happier then a pig in mud!!

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:32 am

:lol: 8-) :lol:
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:36 am

8-)

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:25 am

My Lunar sets up tomorrow.

This past lunar I had to pay another 2k on car repairs. I am now the proud owner of a tenthousdand dollar 2005 Toyota Corolla. That's about what it has cost me since Orions car died last year. It makes me so mad how much car maintenance and repairs cost. Orion was very angry too, asking why? Why do they charge so much, why does it take so many hours of labor. Why cant he just buy the parts and do it himself.....

I told him that I wished he would learn how to fix things and do things himself, but that I just can't replace a whole exhaust system, I'm not physically strong enough to do all that type of work myself, I dont own the tools, that I would if I could, that Goddess knows I've replaced tires and toilets and pushed my Scorpio Mars as best I could but even I have limits.

I also told him though that money is energy, and it is to be spent and used and that I am happy, ecstatic even, to pay to have someone else do it professionally, correctly. I also said that I knew when I bought a ol run down car that I was going to have to put time and e energy into it, that I knew the muffle was bad and needed to be replaced and that for me not fix it and to just sell the car and pass it on, to drive it knowing it was polluting was not right for me, that it lacked integrity and that was what I think is a big problem in humanity today, people not cleaning up after themselves. That man who sold me the car knew everything that was wrong with it and lied to me just to get my money. He must have been starving and I hope my money fed him well.

So feeling extremely good about things today I stopped at the bank where they were just advertising a new promotional Credit Card. I have had a change of heart towards money lenders in my old age, not positive nor negative but a more neutral acceptance of the astrological facts they exist, so at 10:12 am Henrietta I actually applied for one!! I like the 4s on the angles ....It will take a few days she said to see (which I took as a no). But I felt really good dreaming about the security it could offer, especially with winters heating Bill's ahead. Time will tell, but I think this is going to be pretty good month!

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:36 am

Its unreal the high costs of anything/everything for these post lockdown times. Consumer debt on credit cards is skyrocketing to keep-up with these new high costs. I am seeing economic things happen I have never seen in my entire life.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:54 am

I was told that my exhaust system costs so much because my car is a NY car and because of NYS anti pollution laws to combat the shear volume of cars on the road here the repair shops are required by law to only use converters that meet the legal standards. He told me it would only cost me 400 in PA, which I personally feel with its Woodlands in jeopardy should be legally changed to NY and CA levels.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:55 am

I had been puzzling over synastry charts in which the other had Mercury in hard aspect to my Sun Moon. Its definitely been a strong theme In my relationship patterns. I feel like I deeply resonate with them and naturally understand them.

I caused me to reflect on my own personal needs and expressions, as it feels like the Mercury person needed understanding, that they have a message that they need to express and deeper...that they seemingly were misunderstood by the world at large and that I somehow could hear them, even the things they could not find the words for.

Yet that's me too.

I feel like I am such a chimera of chaoticness held together by a thin layer of skin, misunderstood, misclassified, mistaken.

and as I thought about my own unique need to feel human and connected and apart of....and I thought of feeling misunderstood and not listened too I had a happy memory of sitting in a tree as a small child with the little girl who lived across the street hiding from our brothers, and giggling that they wouldnt look for us up in a tree...

I was fortunate to have that little girl as my friend. She listened and understood me, she thought I was wonderful and always encouraged me and stood up for me and would beat the living hell outta everyone who was mean to me. She even punched her horse right in the head when it bit me.

Its gonna be her birthday soon and she is still my best friend and even though our days of being glued at the hip are over, as childhood waned and adulthood responsibilities took over, I know I can always rely on her to listen with a loving ear and encouraging heart. She truly is one of the most beautiful souls I have ever seen and known and I am thankful for her. She gets me.
Aug.9 1972 Rochester NY.

I think as humans we need to feel understood and connected. I am thankful that I have someone that understands me, and I am thankful that I met others to understand and experience thier Point of view. I had long deep conversations with her about everything under the sun, and it was a beautiful thing. I hope that those that have similiar synastry with me felt understood and accepted and known. I am grateful for them trying to open up and share thoughts and ideas. It's a beautiful thing to feel understood. I know my friend who passed always said that I understood him like no one else and that He felt safe to share his thoughts. I'm glad that I did that because he was a wonderful man who loved Gaia and Peace and wanted love to fill the world.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:55 am

Veronica wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:55 am
I had been puzzling over synastry charts in which the other had Mercury in hard aspect to my Sun Moon. Its definitely been a strong theme In my relationship patterns. I feel like I deeply resonate with them and naturally understand them.

I caused me to reflect on my own personal needs and expressions, as it feels like the Mercury person needed understanding, that they have a message that they need to express and deeper...that they seemingly were misunderstood by the world at large and that I somehow could hear them, even the things they could not find the words for.
Veronica, these are quite interesting observations. They sent me back to review my interpretations for Sun-Mercury and Moon-Mercury in synastry. They are actually quite different interchanges - different telltale markers: The one that matches what you are describing most closely is Sun-Mercury, for which I wrote:
JAE wrote:Communication is the dominant theme. Collaboration (purposeful planning) is common. Sun impels Mercury to thought and self-expression, ignites Mercury to pursue what they want to do, oversees Mercury's training, or otherwise adopts a mentor role.
Where you noted that "the Mercury person needed understanding, that they have a message that they need to express" and you (the Sun person) "could them," I've noticed that "Sun impels Mercury to thought and self-expression, ignites Mercury to pursue what they want to do," etc. Sun tends to see its role in the relationship as making Mercury express themselves.

We find some famous examples of this natural communication and, specifically, Sun making Mercury express (or giving the opportunity). Think of Truman Capote and Harper Lee (who also were childhood friends), or Frederich Engels' Sun to Karl Marx's Mercury. Gary Duncan's Sun squared my Mercury.

This is different from the Moon-Mercury, which also fits what you describe: It is an abundance of communication, but specifically with the psyches intertwined, a near telepathy. This is the distinctive "we could sit and talk for hours" aspect where "one cannot tell where one mind leaves off and the other begins," with "mutual curiosities."

Off the cuff, I'd say the Sun-Mercury in those relationships is you getting them to express themselves, while the Moon-Mercury is you understanding them even when they don't have the words.

But you went further. You said you felt the Mercury person needed understanding, needed to be understood. I want to engage with you a bit on this. I don't see a "need for being understood" in Mercury per se. I'm interpreting your use of "understanding" in a larger sense than mere exchange of data, an emotional sense that includes a more global comprehension. If this is indeed what you meant, it's closer to anti-Mercury: Mercury is minute, particular, "trees not forests," while understanding is more of "forest first, and it happens to have trees."

I see in Mercury a need to express itself, and in that sense a need to be heard, but not a need to be understood. (We all have a need to be understood, but it's not to the Mercury in us.)

You, on the other hand, as an Aquarian, have a very powerful need to understand people. I think there's a bit of projection here, because (with their Mercury aspecting your Sun) these people gave you an opening to express your Sun - to actualize your innate need to understand people.

(I'm being picky and precise here, I know - filtering out the individual particulars, trying to get at the astrological structure.)
Its definitely been a strong theme In my relationship patterns.
I was curious why this might be. I don't see Mercury aspects being very important in synastry usually - to the point where one usually can leave it out altogether and not miss much. (The real communication needs and themes of intimate relationships is lunar, not mercurial.) But, for you, it has been a strong theme in your relationships, so I was curious why.

I think I found it: There is something I used to do routinely in assessing a relationship, a way of seeing what someone needs in relationship. It boils down to writing down the 10 planets and crossing off the ones that are really strong in your chart - those that rule Sun or Moon signs, those on angles or in strong aspect to luminaries - and then look at what's left. It seemed to me that this shows gaps in us, "what we need" in the sense that it's a weaker or undeveloped side of us. (For example, Saturn is almost missing in my chart, it's so weak, so I started my relationship life with strongly Saturn women who also had their Saturn tied to my luminaries.)

In your case, Mercury is about as weakly placed as a planet can be 1° from a cadent cusp. Though strongly aspected, by itself it is very weak (Mike's program gives it an angularity score of 0%). The only thing to give it strength as part of your basic character is a wide Moon-Mercury mundane square, which still leaves Mercury the weakest planet in your chart.

I submit that your psyche is wired so that you need Mercury more than any other planet because it is the least expressed, least manifest planet in your chart. At least, that would be the conclusion if my "look for what your chart lacks" theory is correct.
Aug.9 1972
Yes, her Sun exactly opposes your Mercury - which also means it exactly squares your Saturn. What I find remarkable with this birth data, though - what was always going to make her one of the best friends one could ever want in the world for you especially - is her Venus-Jupiter opposition across your horizon. Her Venus is 3° from your Ascendant, her Jupiter within 1° of your Descendant. She was always going to love you... always be a source of blessing to you.
I think as humans we need to feel understood and connected.
Agreed. FWIW, I question whether Mercury does this connecting. It does certainly give us a means of connecting, but I do think the real connection comes from Moon, a deeper connection, a real merging of psyches and souls. You don't give your friend's birth time: Do you know it? What I miss in the chart I case for noon on her birthday (with no angles) is a lunar connection. (It's quite surprising that it isn't there. My chance was she born very late in the day with Moon in Leo opposite your Sun and square your Moon etc.?)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:49 am

Wow, what a humbling post.
0%Mercury?
ouch

My first reaction to your very on point comment of me projecting my Aquarianess and my Mercury being my weakest, was tears...thinking what a horrible person I am to get into relationships based on unhealthy psychological practices (projecting my traits onto another and not truly experiencing them as a individual is something I have constantly tried to bring to awareness and understanding) and how in a way I used these people to compensate my own feelings of lack (filling in and giving me stronger Mercurialness then I was born with). Both thoughts made me feel like a manipulative selfish user.

So I sat with that ugly feeling about myself for a minute, and then another thought arose which made me smile.

Wow!! What an utterly magical wonderful beautiful world we live in!! How amazing that the Universe surrounded me with souls who would help me, give me strength and encouragement and listen and love me.
I realized that even though it is very clear that I did in someway form intentional relationships with these people, I was completely unaware of what I was doing and why. I was preschool age meeting two of them. I had no idea that I had a weak mercury and needed to find a synastry with another to compensate, I just did what felt natural. There were plenty of other playmates I could have played with, but I liked who I liked, and they too could have played with others but they choose to spend time with me! If I was a horrible leech they wouldnt have hung around, they would have distanced themselves.
What a breathtaking wonder it is that seemingly the whole universe conspired to have a little girl move in who would uniquely complement my chart and provide what I needed to be heard, so I could voice my thoughts. How utterly amazing that years later that same girl would cause me to travel out of town and meet another who again filled a need.....Its just humbling and mind boggling.

Well, I got 0%Mercury. It's my weakest planet. It is challenging to not take that hard, to feel less, inadequate, not complete, needing improvement.....as a child in my big choatic family I did not feel heard, feel that I had any say in anything and that my life was driven by others. Yet now, in my own life with my children and my job and here and my social media....I do feel heard and listened too. I struggle to express my deep feeling and thoughts, but I do find healthy and constructive outlets and language and try my best to share my own unique voice to the choir of the Universe.

My friend doesnt know her birth time and it's not on her BC, so I'm sorry we just dont know where her moon and angles really are. Deep down She is the bravest person I ever met, so I'm inclined to say she has a Leo moon, yet she is also the most nurturing loving woman...so Cancer is possible too.

This conversation has been very eye opening for me. I feel so lucky that I had those relationships because they helped me survive and live and get by the day to day grind that can be so overwhelming.

Maybe the Universe hasn't set me up a moon moon connection yet because I just wasnt ready for that deeper connection until I was able to see that I am not lacking anything even with 0 Mercury strength. Mercury is there, I have it and I'm doing pretty darn good just experiencing myself by myself. I am blessed that the Universe conspired to lead me to you Jim, and though our moons arnt in aspect I do deeply love you in my own unique way. :)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:56 am

Essentially all human relationships are formed based on projections - on seeing something of ourselves (unexpressed) reflected in the mirror of another. Isn't Venus' glyph a hand-mirror, after all?

A lot of relationships never grow past this. Some psychologists express this by saying that we all have "hooks" reaching out into the world and we connect where our hooks latch onto each other - or (one I've used) we are each puzzle pieces and we connect where our uneven gaps and bulges fit someone else's bulges and gaps.

I like to explain reciprocal projections as, "I'll show you yours if you'll show me mine." We're mirrors for each other.

The biggest challenge in most close, enduring relationships is the point where we start to grow out of that - relax the projections - and, for the first time (a rare thing) actually see the other person for what they are. Wow, that's the point where you have even the slightest chance of knowing whether you love the person you've been related to, or just your own reflection in them. The initial spell is broken: Do you actually love who has been there all along? (At this point, most relationships break up.)

We are puzzle pieces: Our nooks and crannies fit someone else's crooks and nannies just so.

0% Mercury has to do with its angularity, it's tendency to outward expressiveness. (BTW, I score 0% Venus and Pluto.) Your Mercury doesn't rule either luminary sign (you're not a Virgo or Gemini), it is about as far from an angle as a planet can get, and its only connection to your luminaries is a wide mundane square to your Moon (about 6°) that most astrologers wouldn't even notice.

Furthermore, the planets that ARE strongest in your chart include planets like Neptune and Jupiter that are or a more or less opposite nature to Mercury. This emphasizes other needs in you than Mercury needs.

"Weak Mercury" in this sense (in any sense) doesn't mean, for example, that you're not smart. Intelligence has nothing to do with Mercury: It's a solar thing. It's your foreground Sun (especially in Aquarius). Rather than intelligence, Mercury is about intellect, about the pure, computer-like transfer to data units: It's angularity shows how strong our information needs are compared to other needs we have (that we all have).

Disclaimer: From knowing you, I think your information needs are much greater than these numbers are describing. You've always loved books, you love engaging people and learning new things, etc. That's my honest opinion of you. But your chart suggests that's your single weakest need (or the ten categories of needs we all have), which suggests to me that your need to connect with, engage, and communicate with people isn't Mercurial at all, but lunar: a need to really communicate (past the boundaries that normally divide our psyches), not just exchange data units with each other. - There also is a theory (that would make this all moot) that we should, all along, have been regarding Mercury as exalted in Aquarius - that Aquarius isn't just like Uranus but is like Mercury + Uranus. That theory, if true, would make this whole conversation about why you are attracted especially to Mercury interchanges moot.

We all have the same great needs. Our commonality is that we all have the same major needs, while our individuality is that they are all in a different mix - some needs stronger in each of us, some needs weaker in each of us, all the parts shuffled up a bit. We can understand ourselves and our link to the rest of the human race by recognizing that we're made up as the same parts as everybody else, just put together differently.

If you're interested, here's the way I would rank your different need intensities based on your chart. (If Mercury should be exalted in Aquarius, change its number to 90, right in the middle.) These are the same basic needs everyone has.

99% - Pluto (authenticity & solitude needs)
98% - Neptune (reality-forging & absorption-merging needs)
97% - Jupiter (ambition needs)
95% - Mars (power needs)
93% - Saturn (material needs)
92% - Moon (response & adaptation)
90% - Uranus (freedom & renewal needs)
87% - Sun (individuation needs)
66% - Venus (affection needs)
30% - Mercury (information needs)

In contrast, here are my numbers: Same parts, different arrangement.

97% - Moon (response & adaptation)
90% - Mercury (information needs), Uranus (freedom & renewal needs)
60% - Sun (individuation needs)
46% - Neptune (reality-forging & absorption-merging needs)
45% - Mars (power needs)
36% - Jupiter (ambition needs)
23% - Saturn (material needs)
0% - Venus (affection needs)
0% - Pluto (authenticity & solitude needs)
Veronica wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:49 am
Maybe the Universe hasn't set me up a moon moon connection yet because I just wasnt ready for that deeper connection until I was able to see that I am not lacking anything even with 0 Mercury strength.
I suspect your friend has a Leo Moon opposite your Aquarius Sun and square your Scorpio Moon - at least by sign, and probably by degree.
I am blessed that the Universe conspired to lead me to you Jim, and though our moons aren't in aspect I do deeply love you in my own unique way. :)
And me you. (But don't miss that your Aquarius-Scorpio luminaries have a strong rapport with my Aquarius Sun and your Moon is 0°16' from octile my Sun. And your Venus squares my Sun.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by mikestar13 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:36 am

Let me chime in on this. Background Mercury doesn't mean Mercury-ness is weak in you in the sense of not having it, it's more inexpressible, harder to make manifest in the external world. Which in ways make it more intense. So other energies are needed to bring it out and your relative lack of natal Mercury aspects suggests than Mercury synastry will be an energy source, whether with a person, place, organization, or idea. All else being equal, you will treasure any entity that helps express your Mercury energy. This processes is not necessarily conscious and it's about as far from wrong as its possible to get this side of heaven--it's what the Love at the Heart of the Universe meant humans to be. We have the same needs each in different balances, and we don't go though our life's journey alone. The are others who will help us along the way and others we will help. Sometimes one person is both -- it's not uncommon to find lovers and lifelong friends from among those who fit that description. Lord knows that's Terry and me up, down, and sideways. This feeling is quintessentially human. It may or may not be or become romantico-sexual. On the fundamental level, that doesn't even matter. The soul connection transcends whatever else may or may not happen whether in reality or fantasy. Your strengths are your weaknesses and your weaknesses are you strengths, just as it is for every human every born. You simultaneously already are and are constantly becoming precisely what Love wants you to be. May that which I choose to call God continue to light your way.
Time matters