Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Feel free to post your full birthdata. We'll attach a natal chart for you. Discuss your own chart, tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:01 pm

Same general Area.

DDonovanKinsolving
Constellation Member
Constellation Member
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 3:04 am

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by DDonovanKinsolving » Wed May 02, 2018 4:15 am

ScarletDepths wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:28 am
Danica wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:30 am
Scarlet, have you tried yourself as a stand-up performer?
Just an idea that popped into my head, based on the combo of your Luminaries and angular planets.
No, stage life isnt really my thing.
ScarletDepths, can you (or do you) see yourself as LARPing through life? (I get this impression from a lot of what you've written, not astrologically. Also, no criticism is intended.)

-Derek

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Wed May 02, 2018 4:57 am

I don't have the energy for that. Also I'm not really offended by anything anyone has said on this site, they just take it as me being offended when in reality I'm just defensive.

User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Posts: 6172
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 02, 2018 6:48 am

Of what?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Wed May 02, 2018 7:01 am

I don't have the energy to live action roll play through life. I feel too much and have responsibilities that I must be real about. I can say I'm a hopeless romantic and I'm moody and can day dream like the best of them. I'm told I have a level hear but it's not down to earth. Sometimes I get "lost at sea" I start to swim or shower and i loose track of time completely, I can also get like this when listening to music or when observing storms.

User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Posts: 6172
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 02, 2018 7:09 am

No, no, that wasn't what I was questioning.

You said you were defensive. I was curious what you are defending? (I found "not offended, just defensive" interesting, because nobody is defensive unless there is something against which they feel they need to defend.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Wed May 02, 2018 7:22 am

I'm always on the defensive even when there is nothing to guard. I'm actually really emotional and Saturn helps contain that. I'm so used to getting hurt I tend to wall up everything around me which is why I come across as cold and cocy and insensitive. When that's probably the opposite of how I actually am. People always see me at first as firey and then earthy or airy (abrasive, then grounded or in the clouds). In all actuality I'm rather emotional before any of those.

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Wed May 02, 2018 8:33 pm

Any reason why I might relate to my Mars sign more than my Sun and Moon? I reread it's description, I always use my Mars sign first and it cuts to my core.

User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Posts: 6172
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 02, 2018 8:46 pm

Yes. But it may not be an astrological reason, but a psychological reason.

You have a compelling value against identifying with what is good, true, and virtuous in conventional, aspiring, elitist society. You seem to hate people like yourself, and are committed to not being one of them. So you suppress fundamental truths about yourself.

You're an Eagle Scout who self-judges himself against being (in the slang sense) "a real boy scout."

The wholesomeness of Wonder Bread seems to disgust you.

Or so it seems you are saying.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Wed May 02, 2018 9:21 pm

I wouldn't call eagle scouts elite (there are autistic and mentally slow people amongst the ranks and now girls can make these achievement too) , I don't fit the cookie cutter image I only sperate because I don't connect completely and that's ok. If you want to say that I'm in some way a part of societies high achievers I could see the argument. However clearly my own survival and autonomy is more important to me than this. I was wondering if there was astrological value behind this?

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Wed May 02, 2018 9:29 pm

I think I'm saying more that wonder bread is a staple but I care more about the other stuff in the plate. If the Sun is my ego what if I care more about how I act and react in this world, spiritual placing Mars sign first? Could it be too that I have other Capricorn energy past mars that is easly expressed?

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Thu May 10, 2018 8:18 pm

I just read the Mars Neptune aspect (I dont have this), because i suspect both a strong Mars and Neptune in my personality. This aspect is very relatable to me, not that I have a high iq or a religious following, but I'm get passionate about my spirituality and driven by sexual expression and realise, eventhough I've often wrestled with the morality behind it, now I except how spiritual sex is when you do it with someone who you love. I do wish I could live on a dopamine high all the time.

User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Posts: 6172
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu May 10, 2018 9:11 pm

It might be more useful to look first at what you do have in your chart, rather than to look at out-of-context things to try to find descriptions that match.

As you know, you do not have a Mars-Neptune aspect. (Not, that is, unless there is an unsuspected aspect that is 1/17 of the circle, a septendecimtile.)

Alternately, it could be useful to list traits that you think you have that remain a puzzle (not ones we've already covered, of course), and ask, "Is there anything in my chart that portrays these traits?"
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Thu May 10, 2018 9:23 pm

My confusion im having right now lies between Mars and Pluto i believe. Something is highly sexual, raunchy, and almost like am addict it could be Pluto and Neptune or it could be Mars, im unsure.

Unaspected Neptune makes sense as being strong, I've realized that over the last couple of weeks, I also feel Saturn in my life, after them I would rank Mars/Pluto. (Jupiter is indeed angular and ruler of my Sun, in theory it should be strong, but in actuality it is apparently average.)

What would you say between Mars and Pluto andtheir strength/appearancy in my personality?

[If you would like to hear about my Neptune traits I can expand on those].

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Thu May 10, 2018 9:31 pm

Hints at Psychic phenomena, empathy, mood swings, zooming out "wandering", "guru slips", ability to Zen foucus were not covered/I did not mention though likely from Neptune.

High sex drive, temper, vulgarity, raunch either from Mars or Pluto most likely.

Would vicing be Mars or Pluto Jim? Including working out, smoking, drinking, sex etc. The traits "controversial, seeks authenticity, wants to be left alone" go hand and hand with my vicing and aggression, temper, vulgarity etc., they all come from the same place.

User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Posts: 6172
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu May 10, 2018 9:46 pm

Pluto is stronger than Mars, because it closely squares your Moon. However, Pluto is not inherently sexual.

The raunchy etc. side you describe is that powerful, essentially exact Venus-Mars square - even more since it is through the filter of Mars in Capricorn and Venus in Scorpio.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Thu May 10, 2018 9:57 pm

The same force that makes me want a ciggeret is the same one that wants me to burn down a forest, sleep with someone, get into a fight, rebel against social norms, make people give me space or explode at them. That is all one driving force, unlike my spiritual side or the skeptic which are their own driving forces.

User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Posts: 6172
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu May 10, 2018 10:29 pm

ScarletDepths wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 9:31 pm
Hints at Psychic phenomena, empathy, mood swings, zooming out "wandering", "guru slips", ability to Zen foucus were not covered/I did not mention though likely from Neptune.
Most of this was discussed a couple of weeks ago in another thread. I'm not sure if I ever addressed your psychism.

In general, I wouldn't think of your chart as psychic in the usual meaning and understanding of the term. However, the Moon-Pluto square does rip open subconscious content, and is willing to live outside the social contract. (To explain: I think everybody is extremely psychic, but we have a cultural, consensual agreement that we "won't know" thing about each other. Moon-Pluto is quite willing to say '{shag} that" to social contracts.) Really the usual psychic indicators (in the Edgar Cayce sense) are all absent from your chart, though Mercury perceptiveness is keen

Besides the Moon-Pluto "{shag} that," I think Neptune's recent transit to your Moon has ripped some things open and laid you bare for a couple of years. Once that genie is out of the bottle, it never gets entirely bottled again.
High sex drive, temper, vulgarity, raunch either from Mars or Pluto most likely.
This is a mixture of diverse factors, more or less mentioned above. All the sexual stuff is surely your Venus-Mars almost-partile square. Ditto the temper. But there is, indeed, another side - the "{shag} you and the attitude you rode in on" Moon-Pluto - that can be the "in your face" side of this.
Would vicing be Mars or Pluto Jim?
I don't know what "vicing" is, and can't decode it from your context or from search engines.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Thu May 10, 2018 10:43 pm

To vice or crutch is to use some other means of something to relive stress or pain from an emotional situation. Could include drinking, smoking, sex, other drugs, working out, not eating/sleeping, cutting etc. Normally they are all unhealthy acts used to realise tension from a bad situation. Also the people who don't hear acts view them as healthy alternatives to hurting other people, suicide, and etc.

Vice: Immoral or wicked behavior.
Vice: a substitute for

It is putting the actual definitions of Vice together...

A wicked or immoral behavior used as a substitute for [dealing with reality/emotion/life etc.]
Last edited by ScarletDepths on Thu May 10, 2018 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Thu May 10, 2018 10:48 pm

Thank you for more into Pluto Jim, it helped clarify things a good bit. I spent so much time running from both Saturn (because I thought it was lame at first) and Pluto (because it was too pop culture and I couldn't get real info on it) now I realise these are some of my strongest planets.

User avatar
Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Posts: 6172
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu May 10, 2018 10:59 pm

ScarletDepths wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 10:43 pm
To vice or crutch is to use some other means of something to relive stress or pain from an emotional situation. Could include drinking, smoking, sex, other drugs, working out, not eating/sleeping, cutting etc. Normally they are all unhealthy acts used to realise tension from a bad situation. Also the people who don't hear acts view them as healthy alternatives to hurting other people, suicide, and etc.
It's probably a mistake to think of these as arising from the same part of yourself.

Or, to be more clear, the need to crutch is probably the same root - the pain and turbulence you're carrying, e.g., the impact on your Moon which aspects Pluto and Saturn and the transits etc. that existed during it. But the particular expressions may not be the same thing. Sure, things like your Moon-Pluto, Moon-Saturn, and Mars in Capricorn inspire antisocial, confrontational actions; but the particular forms are whatever weak spot can be found in your psyche. For example, the smoking is likely your angular Mercury with double Mars connections (ditto drinking and other drugs). The sexual pressure is your Venus-Mars etc. (Smoking also still has a lot of cultural ritual elements in it: The Sagittarius, angular Jupiter, etc.) And so forth.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Fri May 11, 2018 11:22 am

Smoking is definitely not my Sag. I typicaly hide when I smoke even in front of other smokers. Im still not clicking with my Sag or Leo energy as much as my Capricorn by the way.

User avatar
Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish
Posts: 2103
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 7:03 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri May 11, 2018 11:49 am

ScarletDepths wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 11:22 am
Smoking is definitely not my Sag. I typicaly hide when I smoke even in front of other smokers.
Actually, hiding your smoking sounds like Sagittarius to me. Why are you hiding? Because you don't want them to mooch off you?
Or because you're ashamed of smoking and it's beneath you? Does it make you a bad role model?
Im still not clicking with my Sag or Leo energy as much as my Capricorn by the way.
Because you keep misattributing things to other signs? People of all signs hide their smoking. The sign comes in with why they are hiding it.

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Sat May 12, 2018 9:29 am

Because yes it is nasty but more so because it shouldn't be a social thing, I want my space too.

User avatar
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Wed May 30, 2018 7:17 pm

My mom said something important to me today. I'm here to listen and learn more about my natal chart now because of it. I can't say I'll agree, I can say I won't argue.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest