Veronica

Feel free to post your full birthdata. We'll attach a natal chart for you. Discuss your own chart, tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
SteveS
Irish
Irish
Re: Veronica

Post by SteveS » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:44 am

Veronica, you raise some important points.

Veronica, I think most of the members on this forum are learning astrologers including myself, Solunars is an astrological forum. Members come to this forum to learn Astrology, particularly Sidereal Astrology, and Jim without a doubt is one of the leading astrologers in the world with knowledge about Sidereal Astrology. Jim is also very knowledgeable about other branches of Astrology, and shares his knowledge with these other branches of astrology. I love studying the history of astrology, and have recently come very intrigued about the history of Solar Arcs and how/why Solar Arcs have slipped by most astrologers learning radar, imo.

Noel Tyl wrote his book about the importance of Solar Arcs, and explains how to recognize certain Solar Arc time frames, but more importantly he explains to the astrologer how to approach important Solar Arcs with advising clients in a manner which is very humane, offering healing, understanding, and arms the client with foreknowledge which helps the client better manage their time and life with the good times and bad times of life. I feel Solar Arcs are very important for the learning astrologer to realize in order to help advise when consulted by friends, family members, and clients in order to help them better manage their lives with better understanding about TIME. I know this: There was a time in my life when I realized I was in for a very tough time with a Saturn stationed on my Ascendant in the most important Stockholder meeting of my life. This knowledge about a bad time in my life definitely helped me better prepare and manage my life. And recently I have come to the realizations with Solar Arcs techniques along with Jim's other observations about other Solar Arcs at this same time in my life, how the knowledge of Solar Arcs would have better prepared me to manage a bad time frame in my life.

It is in a learning/discovery spirit I post about Solar Arcs for when I learn, I want to share so other astrologers can learn, and posting actually helps me more with my own learning curve about Astrology. The main reason I am posting about Solar Arcs is my strong feeling Solar Arcs is a substantial improved tool for the learning astrologer, to help the astrologer see and understand better with their lives, as well to help other people with their lives who may consult them as astrologers. “Astrology has to be lived to be learned” and when an astrologer can take their own lives looking at Solar Arcs, they learn the importance of Solar Arc time frames.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:25 pm

My friend your preaching to the Choir.

Its sounds like the author of that book advises an astrologer to put on the hat of a highly skilled mental health professional who is trying to help a fellow human being with lifes ups and downs and responsibilities and contradictions in a healing and nurturing way......

Very Aquarian moony sounding.

My daughter has a severe angle and angle solar arc whammy in about 20 years.
Ive thought for a while now on how best to help her get through that.
I cane up wuth the same ol same ol I usually do.
Act loving and healthy and positive yourself and set a good example for her to choose to follow on her own.
Anything else I could do or say runs the risk of a self fullfilling prophecy.

Thanks again for sharing your very acute and important information, I have learned a lot and enjoy reading your findings.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:21 pm

Same here my forum friend, you were responsible for putting me on Townley's book 'Composite Charts.' Thanks

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:33 pm

Lotsa stress going on out there in my little world....

I wanted to note two things though....

Its my dads solar return in a few hours.
Transiting venus is sitting high on his MC angle......
Hes very ill and this most likely will be his last return.

The thing about how Venus loves the angle has been running through my mind for a few weeks now because it seems almost like a contradiction or a projection.....
It is true though...that important events and important relationships have this aspect.

Venus is about Eros love.
Yet I feel in my heart that Eros is the lower resonate frequency of Divine Love.....Agape.
Agape love seems so Aquarian to me as it is about Brotherly Love, love with no restrictions, total freedom ....the highest and deepest Love humanly possible.

My daughter today was dumped by her boyfriend of 10 months bc he likes someone else.
She is a wreck. A total wreck.
I looked at her chart today....and sure enough....venus is conjunct her Saturn.

Venus today is conjunct my Asc. Too.....
And as my family gatheted in an emergency meet up at my fathers to take him back again to the hospital....I feel that event/incident hitting me in the heart....as I had to cope with emotions that were stirred up because my SuperMan cant fly any more and my sibling are butthurt about past traumas they suffered .....and me having to man up again and go deal with towtrucks and cops and such and such...and feeling SO MUCH ANGER at the "Men Behind The Curtain" who drafted my dad and then blew him up with a landmine disabling him for life....when I got mad I felt in a huge hot flash all the blood leave my gut and flood into my arms and legs and away from the reasoning part of my brain.
I felt it....the fight or flight biological impulse try to take control of my body so I would act on my anger.
But I didnt.
I counted to five with 5 slow and easy breaths and didnt do or say anything stupid.

I think there is alot more to be said about the truth and reality about what it means when venus is on the angle bc while it feels good supperficially....there is an illusion to it. The mirror which is Venus symbol is to reflect what is shown into it.

I am so glad that I was able to show my daughter her transit on her chart and talk to her honestly about the different types of love.
I am also grateful that her lunar return was last week when jupiter was conjunct her pluto.....and not today...so that this will be a brief moment of pain for ger instead of a month of suffering.
Last edited by Veronica on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FlorencedeZ.
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by FlorencedeZ. » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:27 pm

Ohww Veronica, you've got so much on your plate, I feel for you.
Wishing you every bit of strength towards your dad.
When my dad wasn't well, I also had Venus angular and the good thing was that within the family there was harmony and a soothing ambience, in that way Venus helps was my experience.
And hang in there with your daughter.
We don't want to see our daughter in pain, it's hard, I know.
She's lucky to have you as a mum, someone who understands.
For now, all the best.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:59 pm

Thanks Flo!!

As always I appreciate your kind and understanding words.

I had a bit of a aha moment when I read your post.

When you said
" youve got so much on your plate...."

My initial reaction was to say....from the ego...
"I have a big plate......"

But that wouldnt be the truth...
Ya see
I tossed my plate.....my dog uses it for a frisbee now.

All that stuff I just shared (and a whole bunch of stuff I didnt).....isnt my stuff.
Its my dads.....the culmination of his life and his choices.
Its my daughters....the stuff the universe is serving her right now.
It my sisters...and nieces...and ect ect ad nauseum....

I dont have to do anything for my dad....
I dont have to say anything to my daughter...

I only have to deal/cope/expierence what the universe is bringing directly to me....and I have a choice to make the most of it, rise and shine...or the worst of it....fall and run.

I may have 4 planets in the house of service but that does not me I have to/need to extend that out to others....espicially others who do not need or want it. That house placement seems to dictate that I serve myself first, my needs.

I was thinking about how we read synastry charts....first as one person being an "event" in the life of another....like a transit. A baby born today would have todays star map as a horoscope....how would I relate to that baby...how do I relate to todays transits...

My family members each have their own charts and together we have a synasty...a very real chemical reaction that shows how parts of our psyches give and take. I have the most loving and beautiful relationship with my sister....even though we are two extremely different people. She is an important event in my life just as I am. I didnt choose her (at least the conscious part didnt and I do hold the idea that our unconscious has set up relationships for us before we are born) . I just love her.

I think about all the people that I love so much...the ones I reach out to to say hi and are you doing ok do you need anything.....and I think of my own star chart...and its strenghts and weaknesses and contradictions and passages through time, and I think how those people, like my dad or my sister or my daughter somehow someway get some sort of need fullfilled from me, from how my chart interacts with theres, how we combine and composite our individual ness into something more them just two people.....it humbles me and makes me thankful and feeling blessed bc well Im challenging and moody and unconventional at times, but those people dont seem to care about that...in fact they seem to thrive when we interact...like I do.

I tossed my plate into the air bc I have this feeling in my gut, an unwavering faith, that the universe will feed me what I need...and pilling a plate up with this and that and all such and sundry...means that my hands are tied, my hands are too busy holding my plate and wont be able to wrap my arms around anyone who might need a hug.

We dont choose who we love. We choose what pair of panties to wear but we dont choose the people who come into our lives. We can choose how we respond to our feelings though.

Thankfully....I am off of work for the summer. I have no plans and no pressing responsibilities that I wont easily be able to meet. I intend on trying to get pictures of nature, espicially the cute Beavers across the street. I may take my two great nepgews for a few days and play Unicorn vs Leprechaun with them, or Calvin Ball. They are 5 and 7 and that is my favorite age for little boy michief and fun. Im done living a life I need a vacation from. Life is good. The Universe will provide me what I need and I know that if out there in the world there is anybody who needs an "event" like me in there lives the universe will conspire to bring that to be.

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback. Your words are always felt in my ❤

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:38 am

Is there any differentiation between which way an aspect is formed....

Ie...transitting Neptune is square my mars.
Neptune in my life started out at 8 degrees scopio....while mars was at 15.
Neptune transitted past my natal mars...and now has progressed up to the Mc area and is now squaring mars.

But...
I know some one who in a few years will have transitting neptune Square mars....yet neptune never crossed mars and is rising towards it...where as mine could be said to be setting away.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:48 pm

While I think there is some difference between a waxing square and a waning one, I also think it's so minor as to be generally unnoticeable in real lives. I also think over a period of a lifetime, we can notice the difference between waxing and waning aspects such as Mars transiting our Neptunes, but not Neptune transiting Mars. Just doesn't happen often enough to tell.

Grant Lewi wrote about waxing and waning squares. You might check his books. Be careful there. He was a Tropicalist.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:35 am

Jupe wrote:
I also think it's so minor as to be generally unnoticeable in real lives.
I agree. Unless it is wired in angular with a return chart. For example: I have t. Pluto approaching partile 180 to my Natal Mars. I am not worried about this transit unless I see it wrapped angular on one of my SLR's with a SLR malefic, or with my next SSR which it is not.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent
Saturn Venus

Post by Veronica » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:28 pm

The August 6th conjunction of Transiting Saturn to my Venus is approaching.
I am actually kind of looking forward to it. It has been a very eye opening year so far for me, and I feel a lot of new growth from this aspect.
I have been investing a lot of my time in trying to work through the deeper implications of this event, as it is a theme of this years solar return, and to see it in the much wider scope of not only the patterns I have had through out my life, but the lives of many I know, and many that I dont know. Saturn is the Head Master after all and life is about learning and progressing and how one pattern builds upon the next. If you stop and think that millions of people around the world also have this hard aspect and that it really does shape a pattern that they hold onto for there life, a pattern built around fundamental issues of desire and autonomy, it kind of explains a lot of what you see going on in the drama filled world of courtship rituals and pair bonding.

My natal Venus is also Square my natal Uranus, so this also means that on that day, Transiting Saturn will be about 1 degree square of my natal Uranus.
I thank m y lucky stars for that Uranus connection, because with out that I really would sink low, but because of it I am able to circumvent many destructive thoughts as they arise that surround Saturn/Venus themes. its like a spoonful of sugar and allows me to seek out new ways to navigate the rough waters of all that heavy emotional relationship/disappointment stuff. In a way, this time has felt almost like a tug of war between the two outer planets (plus Pluto is right there along with Saturn on my SSR) over Venus. I dont think I really realized that until just recently how very lucky I am to have had Uranus there in a very real way holding Venus, and just letting things be as crazy as they need to be to keep above the cold water that Saturn dumps. I do think my Venus Uranus connection, though dynamic, is one of my more original and nice things about who i am as a person.

Mars on that day will be about 2 degrees Opposite my Node, which leads me to believe that this is a move towards effectually dealing with issues that have been in play my whole life. Also, (though I really have little understanding of the meaning behind this) Chiron will transit almost exactly trine to my Jupiter, which I infer is a friendly and pleasant aspect.

It had dawned on me a while back, as I did month to month Lunar returns for this year, that Saturn was moving retrograde, so that while in Feb. at my birthday when it was conjunct transiting Venus and Pluto, conjunct my natal Venus and an important midpoint......Saturn ebbed away slowly over the spring months only to turn back and come back at my Natal Venus, something that panged in my heart and really made me want to cry out that the universe was unfair to send such potentially hurtful events my way. Yet I know that to think of the universe as fair/unfair good/bad victim/perpetrator is just lazy instinctual thinking habits, because the reality of things is not black and white like that. So I had asked here about this motion of Saturn and just what was really going on behind this event......
I have kept these words close at heart,

Jim said.......
"Life is like that... like a tide that ebbs and flows on some matter of experience or instruction. (Or perhaps our readiness for it ebbs and flows.) In terms of learning the lesson of transit, i.e., incorporating something new into ourselves, there usually need to be times for subconsciousness to assimilate and process what we've already gotten so that we come back to the next phase a little different.

In a practical way, I think of the duration of these long-term aspects as lasting uninterruptedly from the time they first go into a 1° orb until the time they last leave it. That entire time is a single lesson, a single phrase of transmutation. We go into it without certain traits or experience so we first get a taste of it, and then we're different when the lesson presents itself anew. (Sometimes it is longer than "first partile to last partile" because, if it falls near the angles of a lunar return, the transit "counts" if it's within, say, 5°orb.)

In your case, Saturn first entered 1° orb of conjunct your Venus January 25 this year, and it leaves for the last time November 12 of this year. You fit it all into less than 11 months. Along the way, it is exact three times, on February 3, August 6, and October 30.

Ah, but that February 3 one is the tricky one, potentially: That's close to your birthday. For a moment I thought this meant it was partile in your Solar Return, but it isn't. However, your Solar Return does have its own 0°39' Venus-Saturn conjunction. You finish your personal transmutation in the mysteries of Saturn to your Venus my November 12, but you still have Venus-Saturn events and circumstances in your life until your next birthday. But you encounter those as someone who has been through the process of transforming her relationship to the energy.

So yes, you have work to do on yourself this year (which makes it exactly like every other year you can remember, right?). "
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This whole Venus Saturn thing is a big deal for me.

I'm not belittling its impact on others, who feel the the influence when Saturn moves across Venus. I'm sure that is has its own very special thing to bring into their life. Yet for me, its a little bit more, because I do have the natal placement of a Venus Saturn Aspect. I was born with that, and it has been an underlying major issue in my life. The sadness and disappointment I felt as a child, the inhibitions and restrictions and all the things that the stern Saturn lends onto the Venusian influence, is a heaviness that can really take its toll on your life in all of its aspects, coloring your judgement and behaviors and predisposing you to feel not good enough no matter how hard you try.

And that sucks.
{nasses} me off in a way.
Because I know how it feels, and it makes me angry to think that I was born to never feel truly happy or adequate. Anger is a form of fear, so I wondered why I was afraid, or what was I really afraid of. For me, one of my most primal fears is that there really is no higher purpose to things. that its all just a toss of the dice and that is just how it all is, some are blessed and some are cursed. what if that is true? then life is just a free for all, grab what you can and screw everybody, its a dog eat dog world......Again though, I know that those thoughts are just poor lazy thinking habits, slipping to the lowest common denominator because I have been a part of some events and relationships that with out a doubt prove that wrong. its not Fate, but a much higher principle that dictates order out of chaos and moves and brings things about in a way that primitively is called fate or magic or miracles but are really following an often undetected course, but a course plotted and set upon none the less.

I have a faith in me that knows that perspective is everything, and that things are not good or bad....it our judgment and perspective that straps those black and white labels on....and I also know that Life, in all its forms is better then "not life", and that no matter how much something hurts its better to feel pain then nothing at all, so even difficult aspects have a gift in that they at least remind you that you are alive still and have needs to meet.

At one point last spring (2018).....I almost felt that Nothing At All, it was like all my particles, of love and hope and goodness and faith and happiness were sucked into a black hole and squashed together so tight that Nothing could escape. (this was before this years Solar return, but under what Steven had pointed out was a once in a life time crunch of a major Solar Arc event involving Saturn and Pluto and my Angles. Ouch, I hurt everywhere.)

I think though that what actually did happen was that Nothing did indeed escape:)
That is when I saw the Unicorn in the fairy Circle in my back yard.

I have this Scorpio Stellium that I think drives me to really look hard at the underlying patterns and cycles and past events and try to solve the mysteries of what really is at the bottom of things and find the good in it (Moon, Mars, Neptune and Jupiter).

I know that I have this issue with personal relationships with the opposite sex. even though I try to have relationships something always seems to mess it up, and I feel bad. So, by reason, if I have had some sort of pattern in my relationship that has prevented me from having a real long term happy partnership with a man, the issue isnt with them but with me.....I am the only common denominator in all of them. the aspect of Saturn to Venus is like having the feeling that no matter what, you are a disappointment to others, or that others disappoint you. what a sad way to have to go about life feeling, especially for someone like me who has a pretty optimistic attitude and an upbeat personality, it like a low droning background noise that is just waiting to get the chance to say "ah ha, I knew it, I told you so, you suck, they suck, this sucks.

If I have had this Saturn Venus issue my whole life, as indicated by my chart, then it seems to be reasonable to say that in my home as a child I was conditioned in a negative way to sabotage relationships and foster the worst potential manifestation of this aspect.....instead of if I was raised in a home that was able to model behaviors and conditions that would have enhanced the actually positive side of this aspect (ie the hard working, serving, pleasure from helping others). well but the universe has a way of unfolding things in its own time and humans with our little life span dont often get the chance to understand how long somethings really take to get to fruition. I think that this Aspect is like a little bunch of grapes. it gets bottled up with a bunch of other aspects from the chart and kind of sits around for years fermenting and brewing itself, and it could go one of two ways....you could end up with a bottle of the bitterest nastiest toilet cleaning elixir, or it could bubble up into a whole new flavor of the most yummiest of all potentialities. I think that the Hard aspect in astrology, especially the ones with the outer planets are like that, we are born with them and based on what else in in the mix and how it gets mixed and bottled up you either end up with turpentine or wine.

I dont want to be turpentine. Im sure its good for some things like stripping paint, but wine is great for lots of things and makes people happy and smells nice and is a pretty color and goes good with food.......

My fathers Venus is conjunct my ascendant. Ive either ignored that, or didnt see it as a big deal.
Erics Venus is conjunct my Ascendant. (his venus is conjunct his mars as well).
My venus is conjunct Craigs Descendant.

In reading about Venus and the angle I was struck by a few things that took hold in my mind and I really wanted to understand.
Jim told me that Venus loves the angle.
I feel that in my love for Craig. I do. my Venus has never loved anybody like that before, that is why in many ways I'm just star struck by him.
but then Jim went on to say that in his experience that he has had several relationships in the past, where Venus was on the Angle.
these past relationships are over, they didn't last, the Love that Venus had for the angle was not enough to keep them going, and in a way that made me so sad, and also so curious. I am not meaning to get into Jim's private life, but I know enough about him to say that he is a very caring and kind person and has a lot of love and great qualities. He always strikes me as a man who is not ruled by his stars, but who rules, with love, over his stars. but the fact that he clearly says that he has had several relationships with Venus on the angle, made me wonder about the actual influence that is really going on in synastry between two people who have this going on together. it would seem like a set up for happily ever after, but apparently not in those cases.

The other thing about Venus on the Angle that bothered me was how in reading all about mundane events like earthquakes, and shootings, and deaths.....how often Venus was to be found on the Angle those events. doesn't sound loving or nice or affectionate in anyway. yet it was explained how Venus brings attention and affection and how after horrible things people usually show affection. yet as a Venusian trait it just made me wonder, why? why is Venus on the angle sometimes as nice a heaven but other times seemingly viscous.

So I had something happen that I wanted to share........

On the 4th of July I had no plans but to take my kids back n forth to work.
But somehow as the morning unfolded I quickly saw that my day was not going to be alone and quiet.
Orion's friends and Sabrina's friends and my family all had major plans and they wanted my part in it.
So I hustle bustled here and there seeing and talking to people I hadn't in a long time.
As the afternoon got underway my niece called and said some of the family was down the street at the beach and could I come down for the picnic and boating.
So I did. It was a day filled with feeling love and affection and being a part of something nice and lots of activity and of course my heart was filled with my Patriotic feelings of being Blessed to live in America......
Getting all sorts of love and affection in that family like way.
My other niece had brought her dog too.
Id never met this dog but it was friendly and wagged and let me pet it. I love dogs. I have learned a lot from dogs. Jupiter told me that Dogs are all about Love and I completely agree.
As the afternoon creeped into nightish I had to go pick up Orion at 830.
The people picnicking next to us had started setting off fireworks and had been rowdy all day with crazy music and general partying.
I had just come in from rowing the boys in the lake and I walked up the hill to the pavilion where everyone else had gathered. As I approached the dog came running out towards me and not thinking about it I extended my hand down to greet the dog. the dog I had been petting and playing with all after noon, the dog I was no stranger too.
But the dog was stressed and fearful and agitated from being at the park all day listening to the fireworks and hellish music and screaming and laughing....
Before I sensed anything amiss that dog had my hand is his mouth and was biting biting biting me. Bit my ring finger in three places and my pinky in two places.
I screamed.
I screamed and kicked him and he ran away. My hand throbbed and bled and I just cried and cried in shock.
It hurt.
For sure that dog {shagged} me up.
But I cried because I was scared and confused and in shock. Shock that that dog who I had seemingly been best friends with moments before would think I was a threat and a bad person and that it needed to defend itself against me.
It literally attacked me out of the blue.

Im ok.
My fingers are fine.
Im kinda nervous of other peoples dogs now.
Ive encountered a few hiking and I have this distrust about me towards the dogs...who im sure under all most all other circumstances is a loving fine and gentle dog who normally wouldnt hurt a fly. Yet I am cautious to get close.

After that dog bit me....i was showered with so much affection and attention that I was embarrassed. Everyone made such a fuss. Everyone showed concern and care and sympathy and most of all Love.
Ive never felt that way before....the complete center of attention...of so much love. It was awkward and made me uncomfortable. Ive never cried or been so shocked before either.

On that day
At 8pm as I was leaving to get the boy).....
Was when the planet venus came into alignment with my ascendant angle. The universe was bringing to me love and attention and affection....even though it did it through a painful and shocking way.

Venus loves the Angle. In all shapes and forms. But sometimes it brings that affection to us in ways that dont seem nice.

That dog was under extreme stress and reacted out of instinct...not bc I really was a threat.

My father bites at me when he is under stress.
Eric bites too.

They both live lives that are very stressful and agitating and negative, feeding ideas of being a victim, of dominance and power over others, and control. they both Love me like crazy, I know because when they are not stressed and fearful and angry they have actually show it to me in the most loving and pleasant ways.

Jupiter said something in another thread about how when a woman looks at a man, she is trying to see if he will kill her, while a man looks at woman to see if she will have sex. this is true, and it is actually biologically driven science and instinctual patterns of behavior that have evolved *for a reason* over time. the reason is, that men do kill women. men get inflamed and impassioned and out of control and they kill, accidentally or not. I have felt that fear with both my father and with Eric, that if they got stressed out enough, or under the influence of drugs alcohol or propaganda, that I could say or do something, which under normal circumstances wouldn't set them off, but because of the stress they react.....and snap there goes my neck.

I also know that I bite too, or that, I have a potential to bite. We all do. we all Venus somewhere and it could line up on an angle and then there you have a potential for negative attention. But that is where it would seem that a person has a choice, to be ruled by the stars or to rule the stars. Eric and my dad both have no inclination towards self reflection, and from what I understand, it is through self reflection that we are able to see our selves and our choices clearly and then make conscious decisions. Venus on the angle seems to be, or at least in my experience, an opportunity for reflection, Venus is all about the Mirror after all, but when a person is projecting onto another person this image and it isn't a pretty image to them, it bites. Healthy reflection seems to be to take the qualities of love and affection and desire that we as individuals need as human beings and instead of seeing another person as the embodiment of what you need, or find most attractive, you can find with in yourself all that you need and love yourself just as you are, a being of shadow and light. we all do have a shadow side, and it is side that we dont let others see easily and one we often neglect and deny to our selves, but in my experience until you can truly love yourself just the way you are and not project out unhealthy images of dreams and ideals of the "perfect" person, you will never be able to be happy, truly happy, because you will always be looking outside of yourself for something, when all that you really need is inside.

So this Saturn thing that I have coming up isn't going to be anything major. Ive dealt with feeling disappointment my whole life and I have a new way of seeing things now that that dog bit me. Funny how the Universe unfolds.
I was really hoping that this year I was going to get a big fat behind.......I have worked and worked and worked on it, but I tell you I just dont think its going to pan out. I dont have the build or the temperament, I may feel a tinge of disappointment about that, but I have no one to be disappointed with but myself. I could really be eating a gallon of ice cream every day and I know that would do the trick.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:28 am

This morning I was woken up around 4:15 with a very unusual thought that had just struck my mind.

It was like I heard a soft whispering song rustling in the trees. I couldnt quite make it out.

I went back to bed and when I woke up at 7 I felt sick to my stomach....but that went away.

I had two events happen yesterday that were funny.

Saturn is slinking up on my venus.
Aroung 2:50 pm I brought my dogs outside to piddle.
While they were doing their business I rearranged my beloved houseplants so that they could catch the afternoon suns angle.
I look up at my dogs and see one gobbling up something while my big Shepherd was rolling in something.
Yup....sure as Saturn....they had found a steaming hot pile of deer poo.
My sheppard had smeared....all over her back. All over her face and tail....inbetween every hair in her beauitful coat...the yuckiest smelling....poo.
And I was supposed to pick my daughter up in 10 minutes.
How to you loving wash poo out of hair. How do you not cry and recoil at the mess and smell.....how do you not be late and disappoint a loved one.....
Poo happens and you cant take it personally.

Later in the evening...after a bath...I took the previously poo'd pup for a walk.
I had just found that I had had a mouse on my windiw sill and it had eaten the monach butterfly carcass my sister had given me that I kept bc it was so beautiful. I know it was a mouse bc it left tale tell little nuggets...
I was a little sad for a moment about my loss. My house though is beseiged with butterflies right now so I comforted myself with the fact that I had living ones to enjoy there beauty.

Yet though as my pup and I started down the road I saw up ahead the black and orange...laying in the road. A victim of traffic. We went up to the butterfly and I saw the decimation of his fragile being...a leg lost and wing crumpled and worst of all ....his inner guts squirted out of his behind. He was so beautiful though. Even in his brokeness. I couldnt leave it there to just be wasted by traffic grinding him up to nothing. I carefully picked him up and we walked back to my front porch where I carefully tucked him into the corner by my drum so that the wind wouldnt blow him away. And then me n my pup hiked for about two hours in the deep woods.
We we came back the butterfly was perched on my top step fanning out his wings. The mess that had been his behind and guts were gone as far as I could see and while his leg was still missing his wing seemed ok bc he was fluttering and limping about.
I brough out a scallop shell I have filled with water for him and left him alone. He was gone when I came back to check an hour later.
I was so happy I almost cried but I did give thanks to the universe for holding so many blessings and miracles and sharing them with me.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:03 am

Ya know....

Im probably gonna live another 40 years.

After this year....my kids are pretty much grown.

I hear so many people talk of this age of adulthood....
How they can do what they please
Travel
Party
Relax
Work out
Hobbies

And here is me....
Aquarius sun.......the next step
Scorpio moon....(in/towards)..social activity

I have had a dream in me that seems to be coming tangible.

Jim, astrology has taught me that ever single person has hardships, disabilities.
Ive learned that when relating to people I can serve them best and empower them if I keep that fact in the front of my mind and act with patients and compassion....as if they are a cancer patient dying.
Your not mean or rude to dying people.

I have so much love and kindness and nice things about me.
Yet adults....we got issues and unresolved problems and I see how adults really use each other to keep thier pains and troubles brewing.
I dont want that.
I dont want a person in my life who is (consciously or not) using me to get an angle or work through past trauma or to wrestle demons.
Im tired of it.

I have an idea on what I will do once my daughter graduates. And its not partying or traveling or taking a martial arts class. For me...those things are inherently selfish as they only serve me.
In my world, human beings are no better or worse then any other life form. We are not superior. We are not gods choosen favorites.
If a bee has to work everyday of his life....being a bee.
Then so should I....being me.

I have 4 more lunar returns with Saturn on my Venus....120ish more wake ups. I will get through it and my beloved venus....my huge midpoint of the sun moon neptune and jupiter.....will be sparkily clean of all my psychological bs by then......and if not....well in 29.5 years it will be back and I can do it all over again.

I am working towards my goal. Baby steps by baby steps. I cant tell anyone because Im afraid of sabatoge by cold hearted people who just have there self interest at heart. My goal, while selfish in that I desire it, is IMO the sum of my sun and moon which is what I was born to do and have been doing my whole life in some way or another.

So maybe those unusual blessings that will be coming my way have to do with this because what I want is very unusual concidering modern cultures ego vision of perfection and lovabilty and desire. Time will tell.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:08 am

Ive seen it mentioned that SSRs have a "mop up" period that is aprox. 20% of the last part of the year before a new SSR begins.

Which I am taking as the conscious shifting necessary to clean up any final touches that the years events brought to the natives consciousness.

Is there such a thing as mopping up in the lunar returns?

I am concidering that lunar returns are more about events that are happening under the surface in the natives subconscious, or more presciously how the native interprets responds receives and internalizes events subconsciously.

Also...
In my next months lunar return that starts tomorrow my software shows that my most partile aspect is transiting venus to my natal Pluto at 0.00 semisquare.

Is that correct?
Ive noticed that some of the degrees that others generate are slightly different from mine and Im not sure why or what is going on with that. Probably my error in not clicking something right.
Thanks.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:06 am

Veronica wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:08 am
Is there such a thing as mopping up in the lunar returns?
This is a great question!

I think there isn't. I haven;t seen this behavior (quite the opposite: if anything, lunars are more likely to manifest most descisively at the very beginning of the cycle, as if "getting things out of the way" at the beginning).

Second, the SSR mop-up seems to rest on the theory of the Progressed Sidereal Solar Return, which makes one and a quarter loops around the zodiac between birthdays. After the PSSR finishes the first complete circle (about 4/5 of the way through the year) the SSR seems to act like "I should be done already," and kicks into high gear - that's the observation in any case. And there is no similar process known to work with the SLR.

Finally, the Demi-SLR complicates the matter. The Demi-Lunar is so powerful, it's often like a second full SLR during the month. The full SLR technically lasts the whole month - its four weeks should be fundamentally marked by its character - but the Demi-SLR is such a strong "stand-alone" (clearly marking its two weeks with its character) that often it seems to overshadow the full SLR (which often will have "shot it's primary load" in the first two weeks). Bottom line: Would an SLR mop-up be the last stages of the first half of the month (which seems unlikely) or the last stages of the full month (when it often will have become moot anyway and doesn't usually "resurge" in my experience).

So... I think not.
I am concidering that lunar returns are more about events that are happening under the surface in the natives subconscious, or more presciously how the native interprets responds receives and internalizes events subconsciously.
I wouldn't link it to subconsciousness in that way, since the effects are very much out in the open. (If there's a "subconscious" factor, it's in strong aspects in the background of the SLR, rather than near the angles.) Think of Moon more as "circumstances impacting you from outside," "receiving experiences," shifting conditions that require adaptation and response, etc. - those seem to be the Moon themes distinctive to SLRs.
In my next months lunar return that starts tomorrow my software shows that my most partile aspect is transiting venus to my natal Pluto at 0.00 semisquare. Is that correct?
I confirm that you have that transit with that orb, yes. You likely will feel it, but not as a primary feature: Venus is background so it won't mark the month as a whole, but will reflect "backdrop conditions" behind the main manifestations.

The main conditions of the month will be characterized by Neptune, which is less than a degree from Ascendant. Furthermore, Neptune is less than a degree from square your natal Mars (which squares SLR Asc). Neptune by itself and especially transiting Neptune square natal Mars are the main features. Transiting Mars is also borderline foreground. Be careful out there!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:51 am

Interesting. Thanks for clarifying, Im gonna ruminate on the ideas for a bit. Ive still got a lot to learn and integrate about ideas like demi returns and progressed returns.

Thanks for the heads up about this months return too. I will be extra careful. Sounds like a serious assult is being planned....I dont like the vibes it gives one bit.
And I'm not such a fool as to believe that certain people are above and beyond wanting to see serioys harm come to me.
My sun neptune aspect has lots of people hating on me.

My 30 year class reunion is this weekend.
I was allready planning on skipping it.

Ya know I dont know if this is valid or not but I toss it out there....
In regards to my sun neptune square and how pretty much all of the people I grew up with in school have their neptune square my sun....
I can divide those people into two lots....
The first lot are the people who never got to know me, the people who from what Ive seen could be concideed "godless" or un spiritual....who judge me and have unrealitic images of me based upon what I look like. They are jealous and angry and afraid Im gonna steal there men....low stuff....

But then I have a group....a very very small group of classmates....who are loving and kind and uplifting and genuinely seem to like me and we laugh and have fun and do nice things. These people are all very spiritual...mostly catholic christian or buddists and pagans.

I want nothing to do with the first set as I can hear in there language now that Ive studied astrology and etymology the nasty stuff that is really being said.

But my other friends....the ones who got to know the real me and understand me and dont judge me....I love them so much because they are so strong and hopeful and inspire me to push myself to work harder and to not give up.

I think maybe next month I will avoid the places where I know the first set shop and socialuze and live.

I have my kids to look after and I dont want any trouble.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:08 am

Astro.com does not have any charts called demi lunar returns. They have one called Lunar opposite.
When I looked one up I saw it generated a report for me on July 27 when my moon was 7 degrees Taurus.

Am I correct in thinking this is the demi?

I had been thinking yesterday about all the work I had done in my late teen early twenties surrounding the phases of the moon, daily biorythems sort of stuff as well as a few years of very conscious directed weekly ablutions. It helped me focus and stay grounded and not slip into my daydreamy fantasty world that I use as an escape mechanism under stress.

I never thought to concider the pole placement of my moon (or of scorpio in general). Yet my demi lunar return plopped my moon there and it made me pause and think about the aspects of the new and full moon.

Is the demi like the dark moon in that its the unexpressed shadow counterpart to the full moon (even though I understand that it does not mean that ON my demi its a new moon...though its possible that sometime in my life it may be)?

So.....i can understand why a lunar return does not have a mopping up period so to speak.....
But.....
Does a SSR have a Demi aspect? when the sun is exactly opposite its natal place. It seems like it would. But If i understand what your getting at, that is the Progressed SSR.

The Neptunian things I have going on have found a very productive outlet for me, a form of self expression that results in some very intersting collage art work. Its something crafty I have done much of my whole life and enjoy even though as art it probably leaves a lot to be desired by most. But I like it and it truly capitalizes on my visionary capabilities and is a great form of self expression and keeps me from slipping into the yuckies of Neptunian stuff. The past few weeks I have been highly motivated and inspired to create, so I have.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:56 am

Veronica wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:08 am
Astro.com does not have any charts called demi lunar returns. They have one called Lunar opposite.
When I looked one up I saw it generated a report for me on July 27 when my moon was 7 degrees Taurus.

Am I correct in thinking this is the demi?
Yes, sounds right. (I don't use Astro.com, so I'm going by your description.)
Is the demi like the dark moon in that its the unexpressed shadow counterpart to the full moon (even though I understand that it does not mean that ON my demi its a new moon...though its possible that sometime in my life it may be)?
No. It's just another return chart, roughly as strong as the full lunar.
Does a SSR have a Demi aspect?
Over the last 10 years in particular, I've completely lost interest or confidence in demi and quarti solar returns. (There's one exception: There is a technical way in which they show which quarter(s) of the year the main SSR effects will most likely emerge as events, e.g., if you have Mars angular in the SSR and then in the demi, the main Mars events will be in the last half of the year and especially the third quarter of the year, triggered by the demi.) But as a stand-alone chart I find them worthless beyond a day or two of "blip" influence (meaning: I don't even do my own demi-solar and quarti-solar charts anymore).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:30 am

I find it fascinating that the mopping up period in a SSR is aprox 4/5 of a year or 20%.

That is for sure no arbitrary percent.

Thats 72degrees correct?

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:37 am

Approximately, yes. (73 is closer)

The length of a sidereal year (the time between two consecutive solar returns) averages 365 days 6 hours 9 minutes. (I've seen it vary 10-12 minutes either side of that.) That means that the Earth rotates 365.25625 times, or about 365 1/4. (This is the extra fourth of a day that requires we have a leap year every four years to absorb the extra "fourths.")

Each solar return has Midheaven about 92° later than the one before (or, a better way to average is that next year's SSR MC will be 2° than this year's Eastpoint).

By the PSSR rate, then, the Solar Return's progressed Midheaven moves through an entire circle plus an extra 92° (on average), I.e., 365.25625 loops of the circle. This means that progressed Midheaven completes the whole circle of the zodiac in four-fifths of the year. That is, it makes the circuit on average in 0.796 years (1.0 divided by 1.25625). This is 287° of the zodiac (73° short of a whole circle) or 291 days.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:15 pm

Wow
That is not how I got my answer, but you knew that.
Very cool, that makes a lot of sence.

So then the 291st day is the completion of the Motion of the angle, and the time to the remainder of the year is the time of moping up.

I would think that on this day the Univetse has set up some nice or not so nice events.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:50 am

Well well....

Environment really does make a huge difference in how the universe manifests its motions.

You all know what a paranoid unrealistic person I can be.

So when Jim said
Be careful....

Well...I paid attention.

Thats what ge was getting at. Being aware. Staying present. Mind your surroundings.

I live pretty much in the middle of no where.
I dont socialize. Much really at all.
I dont do to many reckless things like flying trapeze...or wheelies on my bike...or being in environments that I know are stressful on my sensitivity.

But the Universe still will find a way to bring the tides to you.

Some times I think Im Snow White....the little virgin girl in the forest making friends with the woodland creatures.
I really do. Lalala....

I think my expierence last night is par excellent symbolism for my lunar return that just opened up.

Walking on the trail with my dog....like we always do.
Come to a point where the trail opens up from the woods to a meadow. I can see far down the trail now, but the trail is overgrown and not been mowed in weeks.
Up ahead...on the ground I see this hufe splash of white amungst tge tall grass. It wasnt there yesterday. The grass is obscuring it and I cant see what it is.
As I get closer I see a huge swarm of nasty flies all over and around it.
I had to walk past it if I was gonna continue on my hike.
The trail was very wide and I thought Id be able to......
Well I truly don't know what I thought except that Im snow white and I dont see many wild animals and this poor thing was provably dead or dying...hence the insane amount of flies.
But....instead of doing tge smart thing...
I decide I want to get a movie of it. To capture what ever it was on film. Im always making movies and taking pictures. Its a passion.
So.....I took out my camera and start recording....making little commentary...and sure enough my dog hears me talkibg and looks up and sees it....
And I though I was holding her leash strong.
But she lunged....my shoulders are still very weak from my injury...
And sure enough
My pup was on that poor dying Skunk in a flash.
Not mean like...shes not mean...but right up its butt.

It had enough life to spray her.

That stuff makes you cry. It burns your eyes and seems to bond immediately with the air to create a blanket of sulfuric acid that like water gets into all your pours and nooks and crannies.

Transiting Mars square neptune
Angluar Neptune square natal mars

So nature will find a way for these things to come to pass.

Im glad that I am in an environment that brought me a sad skunk instead of a much worse nasty.....

Being mindful IMO is so very important. I have a lot of subconscious programming that runs to my disadvantage...habits and behaviors and thoughts that I learned as a child from my environment and the people around me acting in thier own way. The lower aspects of me when I saw my SLR felt like a someone who was hurt wanted to hurt me. And my defenses went up and my ego filled and I wanted to say....bring it bitch....
But that's not who I am.
Im not mean. I dont want to hurt others.
Be careful is to be mindful and aware that the universe will find an outlet for stress and if you can control your mind and hence your emotional self...you can be in an environment where you will can ride out tge current in the best way possible.

Im silly snow white who thinks a wild skunk is a friend and wont hurt her.

My video is hysterical....its outa focus and all jiggly and compketely improv....im laughing at myself over and over.

Ive never seen a wild skunk up close. I didnt realize the are mostly white with only a tad of black.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:58 am

What was the skunk dying of?

I think a trip to the vet for an update on your dogs' rabies and distempter vaccines is in order.

SERIOUSLY.

With your current aspects, this is not something to put off. This afternoon. If you have to pawn something, do it, but vets usually will let you set up a payment plan.

Don't put this off.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:06 am

Thank you.
That was exactly what I was thinking.
Im pretty sure it was rabbid....it was horrible looking...and the flies....
And Im pretty sure it didnt touch my dog
But Im not taking chances with my love like that.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:19 am

Rabies is passed along by bodily fluids. Saliva is just one kind. Your dog got sprayed. In the eyes? You might also check with your own doctor because you got into that spray trying to clean it off your dog. Both of you certainly inhaled it.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:20 am

I am waiting for the county health dept to call me back.
No vets will see her until I hear back from them.
Her inoculations did expire in may/june and I dropped the ball on getting them up to date.
Its a three year shot and I forgot to give the vets my new address....but its completely my fault and my responsibility not thiers.

It did spray her in the eyes and yes the spray was everywhere I could taste it.

I would rather get beat up then have something happen to my pup. Id never forgive myself. Shes the best dog in the world.