"You read quite classically Aquarian"

Feel free to post your full birthdata & open a discussion on your own chart. Tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

"You read quite classically Aquarian"

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue May 01, 2018 6:06 am

Ive been another astrology forum for a while, members are reflecting through my posts and I have been consistently told now by different members on different posts that I come across as very Aquarian. I don't think I have any Aquarius energy in my Sidreal chart whatsoever so are they mistaking Aquarian energy for Capricorn energy in my chart? I do like the sign and being raised by an Aquarius I'm comfortable with the energy however that doesn't mean it shows up in me. Any thoughts?
No i'm not homeless.. you just can't smell the roses as well as you can through a teepee door..

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: "You read quite classically Aquarian"

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue May 01, 2018 6:22 am

My guess is that, yes, they are seeing the Capricorn, which they recognize as Aquarian. Ask them what exact traits etc. they are observing that lead to this conclusion.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue May 01, 2018 6:37 am

I did ask. I'm reflecting on the provocative nature that I have that I've been repeatedly told about, questioning everything, unconventional techniques and ideas (against the status quo), good with people but not always extroverted. Aloof outwardly.

Also I'm highly universal in thought. A firm believer in interconnectedness of all things, thus I am a pantheist. I tend to reflect the energy around my too, I tend to reflect the currents of the world. I'm moody and my swings tend to turn right around the times of earthquakes, mass shootings, etc.
No i'm not homeless.. you just can't smell the roses as well as you can through a teepee door..

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue May 01, 2018 7:23 am

ScarletDepths wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 6:37 am
I did ask. I'm reflecting on the provocative nature that I have that I've been repeatedly told about, questioning everything, unconventional techniques and ideas (against the status quo), good with people but not always extroverted. Aloof outwardly.

Also I'm highly universal in thought. A firm believer in interconnectedness of all things, thus I am a pantheist. I tend to reflect the energy around my too, I tend to reflect the currents of the world. I'm moody and my swings tend to turn right around the times of earthquakes, mass shootings, etc.
While there are Uranian word choices here, the overall impression of the traits yoi listed are Mars in Capricorn traits. In most cases, shadings of difference resolve with the thesaurus: "Questioning everything" becomes "challenging everything."

The "highly universal in thought... firm believer in interconnectedness of all things" might need some digging into. It would be much more like Sidereal Aquarius (people the Tropicalists would regard as Pisces), and not in those words like Capricorn. I'm not going to pretend that anything else in your chart exactly speaks to it, either, so I wonder if it's a paraphrase for something else - like an ideal or image you like to hold that is really a mask for something else. (Pantheist is a label, so I'm not going to center on that but, rather, on the specific traits you cited.)

Then, in a strange twist, you ended the last paragraph on a stream of Neptune and Moon ideas (which are among your least-present chart themes) :)

You can, of course, be everything.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue May 01, 2018 7:49 am

My chart has always missed major themes that I would call watery in nature. I'm moody and quick changing in emotions like a water sign would be. I'd like to be this firey badass or a dark earthy Capricorn but that is not my natural core. Part of the reason I did associate with Scorpio is because both dark and watery describe me well.

Even Saturn and Mars can be like this in nature (the Saturn influence in my chart I've see kind of like a dreary rainy day, Mars is the blood and passion that I hold, but Pan could too be an influence [me burning stuff and being crazy in the middle of the woods for fun]). I dont know where the powerful emotional nature comes from, maybe Jupiter is actually is in Pisces in my chart and it's exalted nature on top of ruling my sun would make me like a Pisces? I was looking at the night sky the day I was born and it looks to be in the Pisces constellation.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue May 01, 2018 7:58 am

ScarletDepths wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 7:49 am
My chart has always missed major themes that I would call watery in nature. I'm moody and quick changing in emotions like a water sign would be.
By that, you mean a Tropical water sign, of course, since Sidereal Cancer Scorpio Pisces don't share such traits among themselves. This could be other things - your reaction to the PTSD you described, your anger fighting against your underlying Sagittarius-Leo nature, your Moon-Pluto emotional eruptiveness, but especially your Venus-Mars square overall passion.

BTW, what birth time are we settling on for you now? I have different charts on different computers. (I still think it's a shame that there's no way the 6:45 or so can't be true LOL.)
...maybe Jupiter is actually is in Pisces in my chart and it's exalted nature on top of ruling my sun would make me like a Pisces?
Only if you were born before May 31 :)
I was looking at the night sky the day I was born and it looks to be in the Pisces constellation.
You're confusing conventional astronomy's boundaries for visual constellations vs. astrology's definitions of astrological constellations (which are all exactly 30° wide).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue May 01, 2018 8:19 am

I was born in December Jim, Jupiter is smack in between Aries and Pisces. I would still call Sidreal water signs I know emotionally moody (more of Pisces and then Cancers I note). 7:15 AM is the time I use.

You can say I'm rejecting my nature alk you want Jim, I'm the one who has to live with myself everyday and I hope I know my self better than you do. I don't see any underlying Saggitarius and Leo traits, only some superficial surface ones, that don't reach the core of my personality.

I wouldn't call it anger or fighting honestly it just makes me sad that it's so far off.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue May 01, 2018 8:32 am

I do side note I'm a romantic personality type and what they call an intimate or blue aura. To learn I have to have a relationship with the teacher and the subject matter. Everything I do is founded on interpersonal things eventhough I need my space and people can overwhelm and annoy me.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue May 01, 2018 8:54 am

ScarletDepths wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 8:19 am
Jupiter is smack in between Aries and Pisces.
Not true. There is no "in between." Sign dividing lines are crisp, instantaneous flip-over, no fuzz-zone. Your Jupiter is in Aries, and had been since May.
You can say I'm rejecting my nature alk you want Jim, I'm the one who has to live with myself everyday and I hope I know my self better than you do.
Except I doubt that you do. It's natural to adolescent development to wrestle with forging their own identity, and that's a healthy, natural thing. Perhaps you know yourself as you have acted and felt so far, but I don't limit my view of people to one stage, and I imagine I know you as your whole life will reflect you.

But to make this simpler: Surely you would agree that there is much about struggle in you, that the struggle itself is one of your most defining traits. Such struggle is rarely natural to a person - it nearly always occurs from being alienated from their actual nature. That's quite OK - no way do I want to make you change, plus it's the most natural thing for you to be in identity-forging struggles in the current stretch of years. My real point above wasn't to reiterate the Jupiter, but to emphasize that everything you say about yourself screams alienation from and struggle against powerful other forces in your psyche.
I don't see any underlying Saggitarius and Leo traits, only some superficial surface ones, that don't reach the core of my personality.
Don't you have periods of joy and delight at times? I was sure you'd said so.
I wouldn't call it anger or fighting honestly it just makes me sad that it's so far off.
Given the abuse and other conditions yu have described, how could it not be anger?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue May 01, 2018 9:06 am

Because pain and abuse can't be taken away. The past is set in stone and to be angry r feel pitty about it is counter productive. I do not hold my parents accountable for the way I am, that is souly on myself. We all have periods of joy that does not make me a Saggitarius or Leo, but neither does astrology because it is not founded in actual stars but man made degrees of which do not concern me. The actual constellations in my life that are real and not a social structure do poke my interests I study astrology because they are connected in some ways. I doubt astrology as a whole espicaly because the system does not describe me and instead of admiring that I'm expected to age and assimilate when already it fails to describe things such as my mental health and core nature.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue May 01, 2018 9:13 am

I think you still don't actually know what a Sagittarius Sun or Leo Moon looks like, and I think you still conflate tropical and Sidereal with almost no understanding you do that.

Sagittarius hates to be disagreed with and tries to tell people who won't knuckle under and accept their view as the only possible one they don't know what they're talking about. (Repeatedly. And vehemently. I have Sagittarian family members, and you sound just like them.) Every time you say things like
You can say I'm rejecting my nature alk you want Jim, I'm the one who has to live with myself everyday and I hope I know my self better than you do. I don't see any underlying Saggitarius and Leo traits, only some superficial surface ones, that don't reach the core of my personality.
you prove just how Sagittarian you are. When someone starts talking down to other people, especially when they're condescending at someone who has a much higher level of knowledge than they do, that's Sagittarius talking.

You read "quite classically" Sagittarian from here.

BTW, Sagittarius has one "g" & two "t"s. Not a big deal, but quoting you makes my auto-correct go crazy. I figured I can't make you any madder than you are right now, so this would be a good time to mention it.

If you weren't talking about tropicalists, I'd suggest your reading Aquarian is caused by your Leo Moon. But you don't read Aquarian to me, and they think you have a Virgo moon, so, nope. Nothing there.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue May 01, 2018 9:17 am

I'm actually really calm right now.... I'm rather upset people mistake my nature as anger.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue May 01, 2018 9:49 am

Also I'm not talking down on Jim. He knows more than I do. I don't understand is sag a passive or assertive type? I'm getting different stories on the sign. The only positive thing I've read about Sagittarius is their optimism which is not a trait I have personally. You guys also have helped me learn not to like the sign, as every negative trait I show I get "that's Sagittarius speaking but I never here this in any good things I express (maybe I don't express any). I don't force my belifes on people either (only with things pertaining to myself do i argue). I have no room to judge others whatsoever.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue May 01, 2018 9:54 am

Also if you guys have any pointers that I can come across less cocky and judgemental online? I know it's a lot but it doesn't help just scolding me on what you perceive I'm trying to get across doesn't help me fix it.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue May 01, 2018 10:03 am

Under the standard Sun in Sagittarius interpretation:
May not want to believe what you tell him about his horoscope. (Doesn’t want to get “busted.”)
This is nothing new. Linda Goodman in Sun Signs made the observation 50 years ago that if you go to a party and let it be known you're an astrologer, the person who says, "I'm sure you can't guess what sign I am" is almost certainly a (Tropical) Capricorn. This proved so true that I dazzled parties for years waiting for that person to pop up, and then said, "You were born in the last half of December or the first half of January."

There is another thing going here, though (relating to your last remark). It's your rising Mercury. Angular Mercuries have a most fascinating trait: It's a big deal to them that people get their facts right! I've known dozens who were rarely personally upset at people misunderstanding how they are or what's true about them, but are seriously offended just that folks got their facts wrong (as Mercury understands the fact).

The exact same scenario or statement that might cause a Jupiter type to feel offended because a statement seemed to cost them someone' esteem, or a Mars type might feel offended because it was a good chance to pick a fight, or a Moon type might be sensitive to the remark itself... instead, the Mercury type would take issue with a data error.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue May 01, 2018 10:08 am

I'd rather get busted, than not understand this sign. I don't get the elite thing, I don't get the positivity thing. I like to travel and I'm curious. Two natured could come from this sign (?). I don't get the social ladder thing either. I feel like there are traits missing about Saggitarius.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue May 01, 2018 10:11 am

Excellence, quality. Higher & higher, ambition. Respects continuity of culture. Preserves heritage when possible. Loyal.

I do relate to these traits.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue May 01, 2018 10:23 am

LOL. Always looking for the part to disagree with... :)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue May 01, 2018 10:27 am

Jim for the traits I don't relate to in Saggitarius stem from conflicts in my chart and my environment. Do other traits take the place of these are there more traits to Saggitarius that I'm missing? Is there a reason why I relate to Saturn more than Jupiter?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue May 01, 2018 10:49 am

Individual expressions, particular ways of a trait working out (like interest in aviation, for example) shouldn't be automatically expected. They're just "for examples," and will take different form with different people.

But the core motives, the underlying essence - that's with you. If other, contrary traits are there, then they do not delete the core traits. We have to find a place to express all of it in our lives, all parts of ourselves. People use different tactics, e.g., expressing one side of themselves in one place and another side in other activities (e.g., the number of technical people who are also musicians or visual artists off-hours). The ideal is to find something that simultaneously expresses all of the diverse, varied, seemingly incompatible sides of yourself - all at once.

But if you don't do that - if you pick one over the other full time, or try to block one significant side of yourself from expression, then the suppression or inexpression will hurt you in various ways. It becomes self-sabotaging.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue May 01, 2018 10:56 am

Again. Every blessed word of the delineation does NOT have to "fit" you.
You're a teenager. Your brain is still developing. You are not what you will be.
Right now you're showing "negative" (your word!) traits of Sagittarius.

Sagittarius people I have known were "pillars of the church" not in the way you define it, but they were the people who always brought meat to (free to everyone) church suppers, were scout leaders and paid the way for kids to go to a two week summer camp that spent more time teaching kids to swim and paddle a canoe than reading the Bible. One, when he wasn't physically able to do anything else, answered the phones on the local Salvation Army "Santa" line, talking to kids to get a list of what they want for Christmas, put with the "dinner boxes" (with the ham) left on people's porches Christmas morning.

All of them recycled, long before recycling was easy. One of them started a deal with a local cafe. He didn't want to give people money for booze, but it was hard for him to just walk by. So he'd give them one of his business cards, and if they took it into the cafe, they could get a sandwich and a soft drink. Most of these people, church was the outlet for helping people. These folks didn't just give money to charity. They got off their behinds and gave their time.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue May 01, 2018 11:06 am

Most of the Sagittarians I know fly private planes. All of those got their commercial licenses, and most got their instructor ticket so they could give kids rides at the open house at the fields they flew out of, take scout troops up as part of their earning badges, and give flights for the Civil Air Patrol. Most of them were part of the civil air patrol - the people who fly planes and helicopters and so on when somebody gets lost hiking or there's a flood but the national guard hasn't been called out.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue May 01, 2018 11:55 am

Those people sound really kind. I'm a boy scout I've spent many service hours between scouting, music programs and etc. Except that's not the core of who I am. I appreciate people who give, but I dint believe in giving, rather teaching people how to work for things. The people of this type typically patronize and scrutinize me, because I don't fit the cookie cut out they want me to.

Also the description of sag on this site would have never lead me to those trairs in a person. No one is what they will be, being is becoming. I feel like an aspect of spirituality is missed in this sights description of Saggitarius (I also see spirituality in even Sidreal Pisces and it may stem from jupiter).

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue May 01, 2018 12:00 pm

"f I think about it, there's an intensity about you, but it's not a focused intensity. It's a constantly shifting intensity. Perhaps fixed isn't the right energy to describe you, perhaps more mutable. So maybe I'll retract the Aquarius" this person then continues to say that I seem firey and energetic on the surface and much more polar underneath like air to earth. (I come off more reactive than I actually am, ie the confusion for my aggression that is really just calm.)

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue May 01, 2018 12:03 pm

Note that person just came to say it's more Mercury than Uranus and i come across more gemini like, they just confused it with Aquarius (most likely due to the aloof nature of my Moon.)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue May 01, 2018 12:11 pm

ScarletDepths wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 11:55 am
I feel like an aspect of spirituality is missed in this sights description of Saggitarius
That's because the percentage of Sagittarians is smll for whom that is a central characteristic. They are there - and they are remarkable examples! - but they are very few. (We discussed this on an earlier thread where I listed a few.

Since they are so few, it emphasized in the reading, but it's there. It's not an intrinsic trait - not a root trait, but a derivative trait. It's their particular version of "higher and higher," for example.

Jupiter in general, including Sagittarius in this case, shows a striving to identify with "the highest" - but there's no absolute "highest," it's matter of personal values. If your personal values are materialistic, The Highest will be a material goal. If they are spiritual, it will be a spiritual goal. And so on, with uncountable variations. Since most people are esteem- and material-driven, and live in a society where these are the strongest values taught, then the outcome most of the time is esteem-driven and materialistic. You have different values, so The Highest is something else.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue May 01, 2018 12:25 pm

When Michel Gauquelin collected character traits listed in biographies etc. of the thousands of eminent professionals in is professions study, those with Jupiter on angles had statistically significant results for the following traits: at ease, ambitious, opportunistic, authoritarian, talkative, likes to assert himself, sense of the comical, communicative, debonair, spendthrift, gay, gesticulating often, good-humored, independent, happy, worldly, prodigal, bantering, likable, vain.

When I first read this list (1) I completed trusted his procedures, he's known for solid work and I knew how he'd proceeded; (2) I was a little shocked at how intensely materialistic and ego-driven these were and how little spiritual, religious, or at least ideological characteristic was in them. In fact, when I spent summers with Michel and Francoise in San Diego and helped put out one of their books, they specifically checked for mystical and spiritual sounding traits, and came up with negative results for the Jupiter group. (They did, however, find "mystical" etc. in the angular Moon group.)

The cause of this result became evident fairly soon. These angular Jupiter people were all top-of-the-game eminent professionals in science, business, spots, acting, and other fields. Collectively, their values were mostly consistent with the above traits, and they were being selected for the study based on their professional eminence. This is their natural, most common Jupiter expression overall, reflecting the criteria.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue May 01, 2018 1:14 pm

Ok so Jupiter is the peak planet and the planet of Joy. Astrology would point at it's great presence in my chart as the ruler of my Sun, being angular, and aspecting the Moon. However im no more or less jovial than the next person, in fact on the surface i don't appear jovial at all.
Learning the Sidreal form of astrology has made me face the hard truth about Saturn and how personal it is (Even getting off the rails and looking at Serpens Constellation brought me back to Saturn). I love rainy days, bleak colors and superstitious things. I'm what one could call gloomy, people joke about me being a part of the Adams family or the Munsters. It's not that I'm sad but rather things that people associate with sadness make me happy (or alive more or less).

I think that may be the reason too why i let my Mars sign work more than my Sun sign is partially due to the predisposition of Saturn in my chart. Aspecting both luminaries even loosely is a hint to it's importance in my chart. (?)

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue May 01, 2018 7:07 pm

ScarletDepths wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 9:54 am
Also if you guys have any pointers that I can come across less cocky and judgemental online? I know it's a lot but it doesn't help just scolding me on what you perceive I'm trying to get across doesn't help me fix it.

....Because pain and abuse can't be taken away.
wanted to touch on this, as I am BoyScout Leader Currently running inner city youth programs. The BSA is a fantastic organization that helps youth become all that they can be. Are your working on being an Eagle Scout? I encourage you to stay with the program and give back to it once you are done. I led my sons pack for years and it was the best time in my life. I espicially enjoyed the fact that the parents in my community trusted me to lead thier boys. The Boy scout oath should answer your own question about your online interactions, because you should treat people online the same as if they were in front of you. brave, reverent, strong, clean, polite.......you should have this in your heart and mind as the motto is a beautiful mantra to self empowerment.

pain and abuse are forms of energy and can not be taken away, energy doesnt ever go away. they key is to transform, and transmutate that energy into something that enhancing your life, and not destroying it.

My chart can show some pretty rough stuff, and sometimes if Im really not in a good way, I can look at it and go WTF. I know from the understanding and exceptance that I have recieved here that others can look at my chart and feel a little pang of sympathy. I can tell my personal story, with an indifferent shrugg and my listener will be in tears for me.
I know that I made an agreement when I was born to have this chart, and I knew that my Source, my Creatrix was gonna be right there with me the whole time I was out doing this job. I picked this life as sad and troubled as it may seem becuase someone had to.

Pain and abuse are perceptions, which can be changed.
I would not under any circumstance go back and change one moment of my life, not one horror, abuse, bad dream, sickness, pain, suffering, for I know that they were necessary to get me to where I need to go, and where I need to be right now. I don't need to go back and time and change something, I can stay right in this moment and change reality.

if you dont like your chart. put it away and find something your do like. you are born to live and expiernce what it is to be you, you will unfold jus the way the were meant to in just the right time. you are perfect the way you are, and dont give a mind or a heart to things that tell you differently.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Wed May 02, 2018 4:59 am

Thanks. Yes I am an eagle scout, which brings me back to the fact that I can express myself online easily so people have many misconceptions about me. My chart doesn't show events which have already occurred and that is what bothers me the most. Thank you for the advice.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed May 02, 2018 5:39 am

change that can to Will and you wont run into as many misconceptions.
I am very happy to hear you are an Eagle Scout. I hope you pick a great project to give back to your community. I am sure you will because you seem like a really cool dude who has a lot to offer the world and should share your talents with those who need them. Good luck

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 02, 2018 9:44 am

ScarletDepths wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 4:59 am
My chart doesn't show events which have already occurred and that is what bothers me the most.
Do you mean your birth chart? Because we're Siderealists. We don't think every stubbed toe and house fire can be seen in the birth chart, and people who do think that are using horary (spit).
Have you looked at your transits, solunars and progressions for dates and times (and places) of things that have happened to you that you feel should somehow show in your chart?

If you can post times, dates and places for a couple of events, we can take a look at them and show you what we look at.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Wed May 02, 2018 10:25 am

Mental illness for example. Or empathic abilities. Things I've had as long as I can remember. A transit can open these up but not make them. Reading through Neptune and Pisces (which is where my IC lies) and the addiction from my family may stem from, I relate to the planet, yet I have no Pisces planets and no Neptune aspects. Jupiter is in the Pisces constellation at my birth, but not in its sign.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 02, 2018 10:28 am

Over the last several days, you keep saying your chart doesn't show the mental illness you report. That isn't my recollection of the early discussion at all. If you can find where those original posts were, we might revisit and review them. (I'm slammed between now and the first week of June, so won't have time to do much digging.)
ScarletDepths wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 10:25 am
Jupiter is in the Pisces constellation at my birth, but not in its sign.
Astrologically, there is no difference. "Constellation" is the formal name of Sidereal "signs."

I think you mean the arbitrary, astrologically irrelevant drawing of boundaries of constellations by astronomers in the early 20th century, right? You weren't referring to anything astrological?

Yes, for the birth data you provided, Neptune is probably the least involved planet in your horoscope. It might as well not even be there. (If you were born more like 6:45, that "problem" would go away.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed May 02, 2018 11:02 am

ScarletDepths wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 10:25 am
Mental illness for example. Or empathic abilities.
You're switching things up again. Please don't do that. It's annoying. (You said you wanted to know what annoys people in your posts. There's one thing.)

You said events. Mental illness and empathic abilities are not events, although being able to pick up the phone before it rings, say Hi Ma and scare your mother half to death can sometimes be explained by a progression of Neptune to the Moon. Mental illness is not one thing, so you need to be more specific about what kind of mental illness you are talking about.

Jim's right. This has been discussed somewhere in your previous posts, and I think more than once. Please find it so we don't go over the same ground again.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Wed May 02, 2018 11:09 am

Ok. Yes constellations astronomically not signs. Also is it possible at all that Neptune unaspected acts uninhibited? Maybe some of these traits are coming from Capricorn although not typically psychic or attuned in nature it could be possible if you take in account it's afinity for water (?)

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Wed May 02, 2018 11:12 am

I'm always out of bounds J sad. I go from point A to mars and it makes sense how I got there in my mind but not in anyone else's. I do apologize. I also have a spacey nature so for that I also apologize.

Venus_Daily
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Venus_Daily » Mon May 14, 2018 10:34 am

I hope thing is not too late to discuss, but I've only met one actual double Aquarius, and he very much seems oddly shizotypal. This person seems to be quite insane, and he makes you wonder if his beliefs are a product of mental illness, delusion, or wishful thinking. His most down to earth belief is reincarnation, he has a long list of places he's been banned from due to problems with authority. His Venus Pluto square does not make things better, in fact, combined with his double Aquarius it gives him an Ed Genies vibe.