My natal chart- Help!!!

Feel free to post your full birthdata. We'll attach a natal chart for you. Discuss your own chart, tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: My natal chart- Help!!!

Post by Danica » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:19 pm

On the day of the results (6/5/19), you have the following transits to your natal (I've looked at the positions of tr. planets for noon, IST time, Mumbai):
t Su - n Ve
t Sa – n EP
and larger cycles, that are exact on the day:
t Pl - n Su
t Pl - n MC (sq)
t Ne - n Ur
And during the day, t Moon comes square your Saturn, passing exact (00*00') at about 11:00 AM - I hope this Moon transit will time the waiting for the news, not the arrival of results; it exits orb around 1 PM. Here are Bradley's notes - written under his pen name G. Allen - on Moon transits: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=240

The ongoing wider cycles:

t Pluto “working on” your Sun and Angle, started in March 2018 and leaves 1* orb in end Dec 2019; on the day of the results, it’s 33’ A to the Sun, and 43’ A to MC
[it starts with t Pl to Sun; then scroll down to find PLUTO square Natal MIDHEAVEN]
https://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=24 ... 1616#p1617

t Neptune to your Uranus, enters orb in April 2019 and leaves in Feb 2021
https://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=24 ... 1616#p1619

During present & upcoming period, t Neptune and t Uranus are moving as a team, so to speak, in the sky, tied by a dynamic aspect (semi-square, 45* aspect, which we mark as ‘oct’, shortened of octile; the same short form is used to denote sesqui-squares, 135*) , meaning whatever natal factor is connected to the zodiac degrees they are visiting in this pass (visiting = having a dynamic aspect to it: conjunction, square, opposition, half-square, square-and-half), that factor is experiencing a dual transit of both of them simultaneously.
T Uranus to natal Uranus [I’ll add from-to dates later]
https://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=24 ... 1616#p1620
And you can read here to get a general idea of the combo of Ur+Ne:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=177#p1172

[to be continued]
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:25 pm

Saya, you said before that the results are on June 6th, not June 5th - I've written about the 5th because that's the latest info you provided, but I just want to confirm - is it the 5th or the 6th?
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:26 pm

The SLR that begins on June 6th (and is in effect from June 5th, 4:48h IST time) has t Venus on AC, and nat Pluto on DC. This speaks of 2-4 weeks focused on intense emotions, possibly a dramatic, big change in intimate relationships (this, as theme, is in the forefront of attention).

How will you feel on the day of the test itself, May 5th?
At 15:30h IST, transits to your natal are:
t Mercury sq n AC
t Uranus sq n Ur
t Neptune oct n Ur
t Mars conj n Ma *****
t Me sq n Ne
t Pluto opp n Sun

[to be continued]
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Saya Otonashi
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by Saya Otonashi » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:54 am

The test is on 5 May.

The results are on 5 June.

If I get a good score I'll leave my current college.

Thank you very very much! *Hugs*