Not sure what’s happening

Feel free to post your full birthdata & open a discussion on your own chart. Tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
sotonye
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Not sure what’s happening

Post by sotonye » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:20 pm

Uncertain which stellar factors are responsible for my current state and it seems like nothing in the stars really captures what’s happening atm, but maybe I’m missing something. As of a few moments ago I suddenly felt faint and collapsed, hitting my head (I think), and as of around 5 days ago I’ve come down with a bad cold that’s tied me to my bed. I’m not sure what’s happening at all

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: Not sure what’s happening

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:42 pm

A cold? or the flu? If you're getting dizzy, you might be dehydrated or might not have been eating enough.
Transiting Mars is square your Burbank MC and transiting Neptune is square the AC. That would do it.

No matter, it's time to see a medical professional. You can probably find a "minute clinic" at the closest pharmacy or grocery with a pharmacy. After 5 days, they probably won't give you tamiflu but get checked out in case you're developing pneumonia. Which can kill you, and can kill you fast.

sotonye
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by sotonye » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:09 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:42 pm
A cold? or the flu? If you're getting dizzy, you might be dehydrated or might not have been eating enough.
Transiting Mars is square your Burbank MC and transiting Neptune is square the AC. That would do it.

No matter, it's time to see a medical professional. You can probably find a "minute clinic" at the closest pharmacy or grocery with a pharmacy. After 5 days, they probably won't give you tamiflu but get checked out in case you're developing pneumonia. Which can kill you, and can kill you fast.
Thank you Jup, I’m going to see a doctor now I do not want to die or anything

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:46 pm

Feel better.

sotonye
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by sotonye » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:49 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:46 pm
Feel better.
Thank you, I had the flu but it spontaneously resolved while I was in the hospital overnight? Now I just have a head injury!

sotonye
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by sotonye » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:51 pm

I feel like a classic case of Aries accidentitis, nearly every health issue I’ve ever had has been a self-inflicted accident. Does this ever stop! How can I be free from this, should I move?

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:27 pm

When the flu has run it's course, it's done. Sometimes there's a lingering tiredness and cough, but that's damage from the virus, which takes some time to heal. But if you didn't get damage, there's nothing to linger.

Glad you're feeling better.

As for your accidentitis, you could try slowing down a bit. Age will help with that.

You might want to check your Mars transits at the dates of your accidents. It might be Aries, but it might be Mars. You just had Mars cross your IC exact on the morning of the 28th. It'll be in aspect with your natal Mars-Pluto in a couple of days. What has happened when you've had that transit before (about two years ago). That'll give you clues what kinds of things to look (watch out) for.

Personally, I'd stay home for New Year's Eve. But I do that anyway. Too many drunk-n-crazies out there for me.

You, on the other hand, have Mars coming into aspect of your natal Mercury (transportation) and Pluto (being singled out.) Stay off the roads. In fact. don't sit on the side of your home that's close to a road, in case of drunks driving into your house or something. And watch out for planes falling on you.

Now that's how you catastrophize.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:54 pm

Went and looked up what Mars is transiting in your chart with a bit more detail.

On Dec 7th, Mars was conjunct your Sun about 2 AM.
On the 20th, it was square your natal Mars about 2 PM.
On the 21st, it was trine your natal Saturn about 5 PM

On the 27th it was square your MC about 7:30 AM.
Also on the 27th, it was sextile your Neptune about 6:30 PM

On the 2nd of January, about 11:30 PM it will be conj your Pluto.
On the 3rd, about 9 AM it will be opposing your Mercury.
On the 4th, about 2:30 AM, it will be sextile your Uranus.

On the 23rd about 5 AM it will be conjunct your Moon
Also on the 23rd about 11:30 PM it will be opposing your Jupiter.

On the 3rd of March, about 2 AM, it will be square your Saturn.

Nothing more till the end of March (conj Uranus, trine and sextile Mercury and Pluto.)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:45 am

sotonye wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:20 pm
Uncertain which stellar factors are responsible for my current state and it seems like nothing in the stars really captures what’s happening atm, but maybe I’m missing something. As of a few moments ago I suddenly felt faint and collapsed, hitting my head (I think), and as of around 5 days ago I’ve come down with a bad cold that’s tied me to my bed. I’m not sure what’s happening at all
I agree with the advise to see a doctor and, on my first impression (non-medical) I note that a bad cold can disturb equilibrium and produce the symptoms your described.

Of course, there is a background symbolism consistent with "more time spent unconscious," with transiting Neptune square your natal Ascendant (0°43' when you wrote). I don't know if it's connected to this exact event, but it does provide a background to everything going on for a couple of years.

Your strongest aspect at the moment is quite nice - not what you're reporting. It's a progressed Moon-Venus conjunction, 0°02' wide when you wrote. I hope you're getting some goodies out of that and it's not just "I wouldn't take any pleasure time so I got really sick so I could lay around, stay in bed a lot, do nothing, and have people feel sympathy for me." (I've wasted more Venus and Jupiter that way than I can begin to remember.) Since this Moon-Venus conjunction is within 1° of your natal Sun, it really should mark this month in general, and about that day in particular, as a very exceptional Venus peak in your life.Nine days earlier it was also on your SNQ IC, which might be taken as the peak.)

It does look like you fainted just as your natal Mercury-Pluto opposition was crossing angles. Not sure whether that is relevant, but it does coincide with weird alterations in consciousness and things like head bumps.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:04 am

Whatever happened at that moment, it's hard to get away from the Moon-Venus symbolism. Besides the excruciatingly close Moon-Venus on your Sun in your secondary progressions, there was a Moon-Venus conjunction in space that crossed MC a few minutes before your posted. (Transiting Mars was setting.) If you want to pursue further understanding of this, you might find it by digging into Moon-Venus, though I don't have enough insight into your life at the moment to know what that would be.

Were it medical, we'd expect hormonal shifts from it. (This isn't a medical diagnosis.)

Reading the moment of your post as a horary chart with the question, "What happened to me?", the outstanding features are the three passionate, sexual planets Moon, Venus, and Mars right on the angles, Venus closest. I've seen exactly angular Venuses at the moment of a post here many times before and think that, in part, it's a reaching out for social connection and perhaps comfort at the moment, but we can also read it more pointedly for the question. The chart keeps reiterating erotic imagery, e.g., not only the Moon-Venus conjunction culminating but Taurus rising. (From a horary perspective we would expect this to set a general tone of the underlying question.)

Moon is in the 9th house which has no obvious connection to the question unless it is to refer you to a doctor! It applies by < 2° to conjoin Venus, so we'd expect a positive resolution within two units of time (e.g., two days or two weeks).

Though the inquiry might be regarded as a health inquiry, there is no obvious chart signal of that unless we count the just-set Mars as in the 6th house. (It seems more intimately connected to the 7th, playing up the relationship-eros theme further.) If we take it as health-involving, then it suggests inflammation (and a good few minutes within which to bump one's head).

If we expect hormonal imbalance issues (just an idea, based on all the Moon-Venus) then the concentrated areas are all in the throat (thyroid?) or in the genitals and associated glands.

I think, though, that the chart - read as a horary - is more of a philosophical inquiry. That's the simplest reading of the 9th house Moon. It still sets up for a positive, satisfying resolution within two units of time based on the applying conjunction to Venus.

The angular Mars is separating from its aspects with Saturn and Pluto, suggesting that anything harmful is in the past and on its way out - not in the future. Same with Saturn's sextile to Neptune. Despite the five-planet pile-up of planets (including the forming Saturn-Pluto conjunction) in the 8th, there's no clue you're going to die. :) Especially with the partile Sun-Jupiter conjunction in the 8th, I'd expect something more like a purge - something detoxifying occurring - your body eliminating undesirable stuff.

Anyway... I thought I'd try this angle, too. It's sometimes quite useful to think of the moment a question is posted as the birth of a question and "play the game" of horary (but in a more sensible, astrology-based way than horary is usually presented).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com