Astrocartography: Parallel Jupiter AC & Uranus AC?

Feel free to post your full birthdata & open a discussion on your own chart. Tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
seekerofsun
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Astrocartography: Parallel Jupiter AC & Uranus AC?

Post by seekerofsun » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:25 pm

Hi,

Born: February 19, 1983 @ 04:53 AM (birth certificate) in Omak, WA

I have been restless for some time now, though the desire to pick up, move, and try something new has become more intense lately. I am drawn to the mountains and open spaces; however, when I pulled my astro chart, I was surprised by the results. I am new to astrocartography, though I notice how some areas resonate more with me than others. When trying to align with Jupiter and Sun Lines, I notice Uranus AC parallels the Jupiter AC line. How should I interpret this observation? I would appreciate any help in finding the best locations for career and personal success to help me chart my next chapter.

Many thanks, Seeker of Sun

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Astrocartography: Parallel Jupiter AC & Uranus AC?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:45 pm

Welcome, O Seeker.
seekerofsun wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:25 pm
I have been restless for some time now, though the desire to pick up, move, and try something new has become more intense lately. I am drawn to the mountains and open spaces; however, when I pulled my astro chart, I was surprised by the results. I am new to astrocartography, though I notice how some areas resonate more with me than others. When trying to align with Jupiter and Sun Lines, I notice Uranus AC parallels the Jupiter AC line. How should I interpret this observation?
This is because you were born with an exceedingly close (0°03') Jupiter-Uranus conjunction. Wherever Jupiter is angular, Uranus is angular. Without dwelling too much on fine points in your chart (e.g., your Aquarius Sun, which means Uranus is a powerful force in you wherever you are in the world), here is a typical meaning of a natal Jupiter-Uranus conjunction (your strongest natal aspect):
Mind interested in and well-suited to science, philosophical inquiry, and self-inquiry (knack for astrology). Success through unlikely paths (likely to succeed and distinguish themselves). Committed to progress, instinct for exceptionalism. Ingenuity, insight (sees outside the usual maps, pathways, and systems; thinks on a broader scale). Respectful while unbeholden to artificial rank, class, or caste (it’s unimportant to them); gently resists authority (conflict with authority), speaks truth to power, stands against injustice, egalitarian (social activist).
Relocating to a place where both of these are on an angle, you can expect these traits to become even more prominent in you, and to experience more Jupiter-Uranus type of events, e.g., success, surprising runs of luck (perhaps leading to economic improvement), favorable reviews bring joy and profit, and formerly blocked avenues of opportunity standing more widely open. (These are just examples.)
I would appreciate any help in finding the best locations for career and personal success to help me chart my next chapter.
Placing your Jupiter-Uranus on an angle is a terrific idea for this. They are on Midheaven on a line of longitude slightly west of Kansas City and slightly east of Houston - you can scan a map for that due north-south line. Or, they square Ascendant (i.e., are on your Zenith) on a curve from the Florida panhandle across Alabama, central Tennessee and Kentucky, the western edge of Ohio and the middle of Michigan, including such cities as Albertsville in AL, Cooksville in TN, Campbellsville in KY, and Saginaw / Bay City in MI.

There aren't a lot of mountains in these areas except some running through Tennessee: The farther east you can get, the more mountainous it is.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

seekerofsun
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Re: Astrocartography: Parallel Jupiter AC & Uranus AC?

Post by seekerofsun » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:58 pm

Incredible information, Jim! Your insights are tremendously helpful in how to narrow my target geography. Thank you so much for the quick reply, much gratitude.