Career and mental health struggling 2022

Feel free to post your full birthdata & open a discussion on your own chart. Tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Element
Luminary Member
Luminary Member
Career and mental health struggling 2022

Post by Element » Sun May 22, 2022 4:41 am

https://i.ibb.co/1XKsqW5/Natal-Birth.jpg

Hello,this my natal birth chart,my main issue is career,in last two years i lost two jobs,not good jobs but they were something from nothing,first one retired december 2020,second job contract ended december 2021,since then i'm unemployed,i'm searching,sending cv everywhere i can,i'm trying to improve my skills finishing two degrees.

Also,my mental health since dec 2020 felt down to severe anxiety,depression,restrictions from lockdowns due to covid situation,i diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder too,got meds and finally i'm recovering from this emotional hell i was in. :?

How you see these two issues,will get any proper job offers/opportunities or will continue to struggle,then will i overcome mental health problems? Thnx a lot.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Career and mental health struggling 2022

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun May 22, 2022 8:55 am

Welcome to Solunars, Element.

It's better if you just post your full birth data as given so that we don't have to go to extra work to reconstruct. From the attached chart, you were born September 20, 1986, 5:25 AM local time at 40N38, 22E56. This appears to be Thessaloniki, Greece, yes?

Also, from your posted Tropical chart, you may not know that this site is specifically devoted to Sidereal astrology. I emphasize this so that you aren't confused. For example, while your Sun remains in Virgo either way, your Moon is actually in the constellation Pisces. The strongest features of your chart are the Virgo Sun and Pisces Moon, Saturn being your most angular planet (only 0°01' from an angle), and close aspects to your Moon by Mars, Saturn, and Uranus. (We'll get to all of these.)

I'll start by preparing a summary of your natal chart (this will take a short while), and then move on to your specific questions.

On career, your main question seems to be when you will find job stability (more than what career path you should follow - since you're already working on two degrees). Nonetheless, it might help to know your interests, e.g., the areas in which you are pursuing degrees and what kind of work you see yourself doing. Depending on your situation, your chart favors everything from hard-laboring mechanical skills to academic work, with a preference for intellectual pursuits and satisfying your intense curiosities; but, in all cases, good at fine detail with your greatest strength and weakness both being that your mind shoots off in so many directions, with so many interests, despite your conscientious nature. (More details to follow; but does this sound about right?)

I'll comment more on the mental-emotional difficulties after I complete the basic breakdown.
Element wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 4:41 am
...my main issue is career, in last two years i lost two jobs, not good jobs but they were something from nothing, first one retired december 2020, second job contract ended december 2021, since then i'm unemployed, i'm searching, sending cv everywhere i can, i'm trying to improve my skills finishing two degrees.

Also, my mental health since dec 2020 felt down to severe anxiety, depression, restrictions from lockdowns due to covid situation, i diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder too, got meds and finally i'm recovering from this emotional hell i was in. :?

How you see these two issues, will get any proper job offers/opportunities or will continue to struggle, then will i overcome mental health problems?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun May 22, 2022 9:38 am

These notes on your Sidereal Natal Horoscope are provided for your reference and study. They are not a full interpretation of your birth chart; rather, they are building blocks from which a full interpretation can be built.

Each factor listed below contributes to your character. These paragraphs commonly repeat or contradict each other. (We all have contradictions.) Though it does not take an astrologer to fuse these factors into a balanced picture of you an your life, it does require knowledge of human behavior and the ways that people support and sabotage themselves. Your astrologer, having these skills and knowing this symbolic language, can help you in this process. However, knowing yourself is a life-long undertaking. I encourage you to read through these notes, feeling your way through the interweaving ideas and reflecting on what you know of yourself.

The paragraphs are brief. I have sought to pack in everything essential, to use a few words to imply much more. Not every phrase will apply, of course. Some will be more important than others; but the gist of each section should clearly reflect truth about you. When you have spent time with this and have new questions, consult your astrologer to discuss them. – Character is destiny. Who you are determines the life that is yours to unfold. “Know thyself” is the key.

ANGULAR PLANETS
Saturn on Nadir (0°01')
Needs to be self-reliant, self-sufficient, autonomous, independent. Works hard, industrious. Survival instinct is strong and drives much of the behavior. Hardship likely (especially in youth); struggle for security; life’s demands seem severe (some people are beaten down; some gain great strength and endurance). Cautious, emotionally reserved, self-protective, conscientious, methodical, austere (may shut others out emotionally). Beware self-restriction arising from fear.

MOON in PISCES
Distinctive characters: actors in a personal legend or myth, oriented and secure within its familiarity. Satiates senses, excites imagination, fascinated with the unknown and enchanting (explorers), relishes having a secret side. Seeks storybook relationships (sets self up for disappointment or disillusionment). Faith (spiritual), optimism, inspiring, motivating, yet haunted. Aesthetic, drawn to the fanciful. Music, artistic. Eros vs. morality themes.
More detail: https://www.solunars.com/viewtopic.php? ... p=153#p153

Moon square Mars (1°13')
Active and reactive, temperamental, thinks and acts rapidly. Detests idleness, rarely still. Driven, competent, ambitious. Impatient, acerbic, irritable. Frank and sharp-tongued (thus, friction in close relationships). Needs physical, emotional, and mental “room to breathe.” Substance abuse common. Sexual needs strong, almost irrepressible.

Moon trine Uranus (0°51')
Intellectually rebellious, roving, curious, inquiring. Somewhat uncomfortable with guidance from other people. Original, futuristic, needs variety. Free-spirited: psychologically lives outside convention. Subject to tensions, emotional stress.

Moon octile Saturn (0°08')
Proud, self-made. Hardworking, persistent, self-driving. Emotionally reserved, private. Seeks to control situations and relationships. Parent issues (nourishment vs. deprivation). Judgmental, intolerant, distrustful, resisting. Can be pessimistic, feeling inferior, anxious, depressed.

SUN in VIRGO
Curious, mentally sharp, strategic, tactical, analytical, logical, scrutinizing, encyclopedic, preserves information. Favors trees over the forest. Bashful yet brazen. Respectful, tolerant, sociable, serious. Courageous in word and deed. Service-minded, conscientious. Active toward social progress (rarely radical). Androgynous traits.
More detail: https://www.solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=35#p160

Sun square Uranus (3°25')
Go their own way, unapologetically following their own paths, persuaded that they are a special case. Easily bored. Loves freedom: bows to no outside authority. Progressive, future-oriented, uninhibited by convention. Self-perspective usually is founded in objectivity.

Sun octile Venus (1°05')
Charming, gentle, fine companion. Strong in friendship. Aesthetic appreciation. Most comfortable in marriage or similar relationship.

MARS in SAGITTARIUS
Idealist. Serious about subjects of interest: sincere, devoted, studious (seems hardworking, but it’s really love or zeal for their area of interest). Passionate with beliefs; moral courage; persuasive. Innovative, ambitious, strategic. Thrives in classic styles. Many exude air of mystery or fantasy. Many are identified with ideologies, -ists, and -isms.

MERCURY in VIRGO
Curious, observant, methodical, analytical. Quiet, almost soft-spoken, good-natured (maybe too passive). Communication is right to the point (journalist). Logical, strategic: Wants the facts before deciding, considers all sides.

Mercury square Neptune (1°09')
Strongly responsive to environment and perceptions, extreme sensitivity to sensory impressions (maybe psychic). Magnifies trivialities, fixates on particulars (often perfectionists); thus, often uncanny memories. Loves puzzle- or problem-solving, often in fantasy modelling; gets much pleasure and psychological relief from fantasied problem solving. However, commonly avoids own real problems by obsessing over fantasy problems. Dreamers, storytellers, can enthuse and enroll and convince someone of almost anything. Many adapt readily to systematized thought-modes of math and science.

VENUS in LIBRA
[NOTE: Much of the following is contradicted by other factors in the chart, so it may not be a STRONG factor; nonetheless, it is a part of you that needs its own voice.] Relationship-focused. Polite, well-mannered, likable. Seeks active romantic-social life. Intense passions (but can deny themselves pleasure). Requires and gets loyalty and faithfulness (jealous, possessive). Secretive about sexual relationships. Vain (arousal is linked to flattery). Loves beautiful things. Mediators, negotiators, peacemakers.

Venus conjunct Pluto (3°32')
Instinctively rejects arbitrary values on love and sex (often challenging social codes). “All or nothing” intimacy. Seeks deep connection. (Does not “play it safe” in relationships.) Few intimates. Sexual development may come late (adolescent social rituals are perplexing).

OUTER PLANET ASPECTS
Jupiter square Uranus (1°56')
Mind interested in and well-suited to science, philosophical inquiry, and self-inquiry (knack for astrology). Success through unlikely paths (likely to succeed and distinguish themselves). Committed to progress, instinct for exceptionalism. Ingenuity, insight (sees outside the usual maps, pathways, and systems; thinks on a broader scale). Respectful while unbeholden to artificial rank, class, or caste (it’s unimportant to them); gently resists authority (conflict with authority), speaks truth to power, stands against injustice, egalitarian (social activist).

Uranus octile Pluto (0°59')
Feels unbound by precedent, custom, or authority (will challenge or forcibly reject them). Pushes for alternatives or new ways. Physically restless, impatient (often frustrated, angry). In youth, often seem without direction (this resolves as they find their center of gravity).

Neptune sextile Pluto (2°41')
Open to shifting viewpoint, alternative perspectives, variant possibilities: Potential to forge a new worldview and enroll others. Uncertainty feeds desire for certainty, regarding things a certain way and not other.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun May 22, 2022 9:41 am

As you know, the last two and a half years have been really hard for more or less everyone on the planet. Some (such as yourself) have been affected especially harshly. While employment and mental health struggles are especially linked to the pandemic, something singled you out for a larger share of hardship. Let's dig into your natal chart and the patterns of the last couple of years for you.

One astrological system that marks patterns of about two years is Solar Arc directions. Beginning in February 2020, and lasting until two to three months ago, you had Solar Arc Midheaven opposite your Neptune. This contact routinely shows psychological vulnerabilities and sluggishness or collapse of practical considerations. It would have been especially strong a couple of months either side of February 2021. I think this provides the broad backdrop of the period, with a sense of "feeling lost" in important areas of your life.

This can't be the whole story, though. Are you still living at or near your birth place? This makes a significant difference in your important Solar Returns (a chart describing a year of your life beginning at about your birthday each year). Can you confirm where you were (city) for your birthdays in 2019, 2020, and 2021? (I suspect it was near your birthplace, since those charts describe conditions similar to what you have described.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun May 22, 2022 10:06 am

Element wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 4:41 am
...my main issue is career, in last two years i lost two jobs, not good jobs but they were something from nothing, first one retired december 2020, second job contract ended december 2021, since then i'm unemployed, i'm searching, sending cv everywhere i can, i'm trying to improve my skills finishing two degrees.

Also, my mental health since dec 2020 felt down to severe anxiety, depression, restrictions from lockdowns due to covid situation, i diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder too, got meds and finally i'm recovering from this emotional hell i was in. :?

How you see these two issues, will get any proper job offers/opportunities or will continue to struggle, then will i overcome mental health problems?
Element, as a setup for my answer below, I'd like to draw an analogy between the human psyche and the conditions of climate vs. weather.

Climate, of course, refers to the more or less permanent tendency of a geographic area to have a certain kind of weather, i.e., the prevailing weather conditions of a region. Weather refers to the immediate weather conditions within the climatic norms of the area (e.g., temperatures almost always falling within a particular high-low range, with anything outside of that range being extraordinary or "outlier").

Our natal chart shows the climate of our psychological patterns and general life conditions. Most of our life events tend to exist within our personal "climate." Current astrological factors (transits, return charts, progressions) provide "weather." As with climate and weather, most weather (most event and conditions in our lives) fall within a moderate or "normal" range for us. However, sometimes we have extreme weather conditions at the edge of our "norms." These are like more extreme events in our lives.

I mention this to provide a basis for talking about your natal chart, the climate of your life.

According to your birth chart, you are more prone than most people to experience difficult emotional health. Remember, this is your climate: It will fluctuate with different astrological "weather" conditions. Since you asked for our astrological advice, I owe it to you to state this candidly: Everybody has areas of life that are more of a problem than others. In your case mental health is one of these areas.

I'll give you all the astrological details, but first want to clarify that the kind of mental health difficulties I see are a mismatch between how you innately are vs. how the rest of the world wants you to be and what they expect of you. Probably nothing is actually "wrong' with you, but there is a mismatch of your truest self to your environment. You do have chart indications of hormonal imbalances (your cadent Venus-Pluto conjunction) but, most likely, the emotional difficulties are amenable to adjusting yourself to conditions and, perhaps, finding different conditions.

From your chart, you seem to be very bright - with high intelligence and empathy available to you (unless you have had to shut these down as a defense, in which case you can learn to open them back up). This gives you huge advantages in navigating the psychological mismatch, yet also makes you vulnerable to other people's psychological states (you're probably more naturally empathic or psychic than most people and pick up on other people's mental and emotional states, including their judgements of you).

So, let's go back to the start.

You have a very powerful Saturn. It is 0°01' from your Nadir and in close (0°08') aspect with your Moon. People with Saturn overwhelmingly strong in their charts tend to have more difficulties in life. While we are all responsible for our own lives and how they turn out, the specific Saturn forms in your chart likely go back to your earliest roots in your family (infancy). One could talk long about the details: Numerous "parent issues" tend to be connected to these aspects, the themes have to do with a mix of your need for autonomy and your need for survival, and a broader struggling for security. This Saturn doesn't guarantee a bad life at all - many enormously successful people have similar placements, and their lives are marked by working hard and overcoming adversity to accomplish significant victories. Nonetheless, people with a pronounced Saturn have a larger share of life struggles than other people.

Second, I see much early life pain in your chart. Your Moon especially has difficult aspects. Moon's strongest aspects are the close square to Mars and an even closer aspect with Saturn. Moon is also in close trine to Uranus. Having Mars and Saturn both aspecting your Moon suggests emotional hardship, perhaps cruelty early in life. Your Moon is weakly placed (away from angles) and in the 8th house where it stirs deep (positive or negative) psychological matters (you need to dive deep into yourself to find the roots). Because your Saturn is so overwhelmingly strong and your Moon weak (but aggressively aspected), this suggests that father themes are stronger in your life, but there is much stored pain due to mother themes (perhaps cruelty either to or by the mother). Your psychological reactions to these pressures will be described by Moon's placement in Pisces: Click the "more" link on the Moon in Pisces interpretation above to read about this Moon placement in detail.

Third, your chart shows a dynamic tension between reality and unreality, or reason and unreason. By "dynamic tension" I mean that there may be a serious conflict between reason and unreason in you, but you are also able to take hold of both ends at once and find a way to weave them together. (Polarities in our character mean that two opposing things are strongly present and we need to find a way for them to coexist. Much creativity can come from this if we consciously take on the challenge.) This tension begins with your opposed Sun-sign in Virgo and Moon-sign in Pisces. You also have a close (1°09') Mercury-Neptune square (you can read about this in the interpretation notes above). Mercury square Neptune is a mundane square, meaning that it is location-specific: It doesn't exist for all parts of the globe. (You do have a wider, more moderate Mercury-Neptune zodiacal square that exists everyone on Earth about 5-6° wide - but it isn't as big a deal.) If this aspect is left to run on automatic pilot, you may feel a breakdown in your ability to distinguish reality, or you may be hyper-attentive to minute details, trying to pin things down. The best result of this reason-unreason polarity would be that you center your life on activities that allow both the reason and unreason sides (the logical and illogical sides) to coexist. Another way is to have one of these dominate in your professional life and the other in your avocational (hobbies or additional interests) life. If the pressure becomes too much, though, the solution may be finding another geographical area where this aspect doesn't exist.

Finally, I think it more likely that you cut yourself off from people than that you have a strong interpersonal support system. This is a psychological disadvantage, especially during rough times. Your Virgo Sun likes to have companions for mental and conversational purposes but doesn't place a high priority on social connection. Your Venus (need for love, friendship) is weakly placed and conjunct Pluto, two things that usually combine as social distance. Your chart doesn't look alienated, but simply placing low priority on affiliation. I suggest that having a strong social support system is important to you during these emotionally difficult times.

These are the psychological difficulties I see. I went into detail because understanding your mental and emotional patterns is basic to navigating them and making the best use, winning health by getting clarity on your psychological roots and overcoming difficulties.

Your greatest strengths, as mentioned above, are likely a high IQ and EQ; that is, both intelligence (ease navigating ideas and information) and high empathy and sensitivity to what is happening emotionally with others. However, with this much Saturn and so harshly aspected a Moon, you may have learned to shut down (or become unconscious of) the empathic side: If you had difficult early conditions, blocking out signals from your "emotional antennae" would have been a natural defense. Men are more likely to make this "blocking" choice than women (but women may do it, too); while women are more likely to try to stay open empathically anyway (but men can do it, too). I hope you have both of these faculties wide open for your use: They are a powerful team of traits.

Another psychological strength is that you are enormously curious and open to new, fascinating things (Sun in Virgo, Moon trine Uranus, plus the diversity of two Spoke/Mutable luminaries). Exploration, experiencing and studying new topics can uplift you, set you in a better psychological state, and of course empower you with new information and understanding.

You can read the interpretation notes above for other details.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun May 22, 2022 11:19 am

One can also adjust the climate by going somewhere else: adjusting your birth chart's "climate" by relocating elsewhere. As long as you stay where you were born, you will have that very strong Saturn influence dominating. By moving somewhere else, you won't lose the Saturn - it's part of your birth chart and has created life conditions and behaviors that are part of you by now - but it would lighten the original pressures.

Your birthplace Saturn on Nadir (Saturn square Ascendant) line curves from Greece northwest through east-central Europe through, e.g., Katowice. Generally, this is an area to avoid if you relocate. I can give more details if you want. Another Saturn line (Saturn on IC) is on the line of longitude a little west of Istanbul. (Minsk is almost exactly on the line, if you want to identify it more carefully.) You wouldn't want to pick Turkey or much of eastern Europe.

A positive Jupiter line (Jupiter on Descendant) moves through the Middle East and eastern Turkey, then up across currently uninhabitable parts of eastern Ukraine and toward St. Petersburg. Another Jupiter line moves a little east of there. These are probably impractical right now.

A lovely Venus line passes east of London and through central France. Venus and Pluto are equally powerful in Paris and Barcelona, so a longitude a little west of that is better for purer Venus characteristics. Venus also slices through Gibraltar, southern Spain, and through Portugal.

These positive-themed western European locations also ease your Mercury-Neptune square. For example, the mundane Mercury-Neptune square disappears in Lisbon. (But not London. It's closer in London. Lisbon seems to have a nice psychological climate for your birth moment.)

If you decide you want to relocate, we can dig into this some more. Also, you may already have relocated, and that would change my emphasis on the above.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun May 22, 2022 11:33 am

Finally, we turn to the future.

Your two-year Solar Arc has passed, but the next couple of years will still have practical and psychological challenges, especially beginning next spring.

Spring of 2023 is likely a time of hardship, when Saturn crosses your Descendant and squares natal Saturn. Saturn-Saturn at least requires reassessing your life and seeing if practical and circumstantial changes need to be made (course correction).

More importantly, there is more Neptune. You're coming into a year or so when transiting Neptune opposes natal Sun. I suspect this will be hard on you as a Virgo, because it will challenge the way you have logically, reasonably organized your understanding of the world. However, if you have interest in Neptune subjects (music, art, illusion in general, spiritual activities that center on ego dissolving, etc.), this can be a very strong time.

The main thing about Neptune to natal Sun is that your sense of identity and direction becomes diffused, confused, dissolved, etc. It only lasts a year or two, but during that time most people find it difficult. (It gets better when the transit passes!) Think about these ideas of identity and life-direction being affected, take that as your guide and plan accordingly. Once the Neptune transit is totally gone, this lifts with a kind of "clean slate" - old ideas are gone and a new inspiration often takes over. Your idea of life going forward is quite different.

Neptune's transit to your Sun is especially April '23 through May '24, but may show here and there ahead of that. I'm particularly concerned about April-May next year because you have Saturn to Descendant and Saturn at the same time as Neptune to Sun. This combination can indicate depression and difficult emotional states. (Start working on this now!) The final Neptune pass in spring '24 is much better, coming when Jupiter crosses your Midheaven.

You know the details of your life, so you're in the best place to decide what to work on within yourself in the interim to put yourself in the best psychological state; and what to work on in your practical life with the same goal. I don't know what degrees you are pursuing, but perhaps making progress on these is a good move.

If you want to hang around this site and interact (about your chart and other details of astrology), the community here is generally supportive and tries to be helpful on people's questions.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun May 22, 2022 11:42 am

One of the best astrologically motivated things you can do to prepare for difficult times is to make sure your birthday occurs in an astrologically advantageous place. This causes your Solar Return (Year Chart) to be positive. I'll tell you now that your 2022 birthday is very harsh for Thessaloniki with Saturn closely angular. Uranus is also strong - usually more favorable than not - but with Saturn tends to mean harsh realities and unpleasant, demanding surprises. Your natal Venus-Pluto rises, bringing some positive energy from Venus, but (combined with Saturn, a Moon-Pluto opposition, and angular Saturn square your Venus) probably meaning emotional losses.

If you can travel for your birthday, I suggest you do. If you want assistance in picking a spot, please ask. Looking now, there aren't obvious places that are especially beneficial in the body of Europe, but (if you could make the trip and it intrigues you) Reykjavik would be an excellent spot: Jupiter is exactly angular. It ties into natal Neptune, but Jupiter-to-Neptune eases psychological distress (and also makes for a wonderful vacation spot). A Mercury-Jupiter opposition across the horizon is positive, great for travel and for studies (and learning in general), etc. - It's just an idea, and the best one I have.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Element
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by Element » Mon May 23, 2022 5:23 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 8:55 am
Welcome to Solunars, Element.

It's better if you just post your full birth data as given so that we don't have to go to extra work to reconstruct. From the attached chart, you were born September 20, 1986, 5:25 AM local time at 40N38, 22E56. This appears to be Thessaloniki, Greece, yes?
Details are accuarate.

On career, your main question seems to be when you will find job stability (more than what career path you should follow - since you're already working on two degrees). Nonetheless, it might help to know your interests, e.g., the areas in which you are pursuing degrees and what kind of work you see yourself doing. Depending on your situation, your chart favors everything from hard-laboring mechanical skills to academic work, with a preference for intellectual pursuits and satisfying your intense curiosities; but, in all cases, good at fine detail with your greatest strength and weakness both being that your mind shoots off in so many directions, with so many interests, despite your conscientious nature. (More details to follow; but does this sound about right?)

I'll comment more on the mental-emotional difficulties after I complete the basic breakdown.
Actually about career it's both questions,about near future career,if will able to find a stable job till the end of this year or at least middle 2023 and more generally what are my prospects to career path,in 35 years old my salary was too small to do anything else that just living with parents,so i need a better salary,stability and to be able to live my own independent,i've saved some money for this purpose from previous jobs.

I was working as guard in clothe's stores,too noisy,crowed,i suffered from too many gossip,slandering and backbiting from hidden enemies in workplace,especially from some women and some colleauges,i couldn't afford anymore these toxic enviroment and retired,salary also was low and my personal time nowhere.My degree is a language degree i will finish till end of this summer,i hope with success and the second is pc technician from a institute college.

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 9:41 am

One astrological system that marks patterns of about two years is Solar Arc directions. Beginning in February 2020, and lasting until two to three months ago, you had Solar Arc Midheaven opposite your Neptune. This contact routinely shows psychological vulnerabilities and sluggishness or collapse of practical considerations. It would have been especially strong a couple of months either side of February 2021. I think this provides the broad backdrop of the period, with a sense of "feeling lost" in important areas of your life.

This can't be the whole story, though. Are you still living at or near your birth place? This makes a significant difference in your important Solar Returns (a chart describing a year of your life beginning at about your birthday each year). Can you confirm where you were (city) for your birthdays in 2019, 2020, and 2021? (I suspect it was near your birthplace, since those charts describe conditions similar to what you have described.)
Psychological issues started from next month i left this job,cause may i was emotional connected with the place and some people it hurt most to leave for another place i didn't knew what to expect.I started psychotherapy into Feb 2021 cause i started to have severe anxiety,self doubts about my choice to leave,if did the right choice ,the right moment,then i got antidepressants,pretty hard emotionally for next 1,5 year,as you said,i was a bit lost about what i want to do next in some areas of my life,didn't had many choices left.I always had difficulties to socialiaze,to have friendships and relationships,as introvert and double virgo and with Chiron in 10th,i stuck for severel years in lack of self confidence and low self esteem.

I still live in same town and same house,2019-2020 i was in my first job,from feb 2021 i was in next job till 31/12/2021 when my contract ended.Since then i face unemployment

Element
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by Element » Mon May 23, 2022 5:44 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 10:06 am

Second, I see much early life pain in your chart. Your Moon especially has difficult aspects. Moon's strongest aspect is the close square to Mars. It is even closer to aspect with Saturn. Thirdly, it is in close trine to Uranus. Having Mars and Saturn both aspecting your Moon suggests emotional hardship, perhaps cruelty early in life. Your Moon is weakly placed (away from angles) and in the 8th house where it stirs deep (positive or negative) psychological matters (you need to dive deep into yourself to find the roots). Because your Saturn is so overwhelmingly strong and your Moon weak (but aggressively aspected), this suggests that father themes are stronger in your life, but there is much pain stored up due to mother themes (perhaps cruelty either to or by the mother). Your psychological reactions to these pressures will be described by Moon's placement in Pisces: Click the "more" link on the Moon in Pisces interpretation above to read about this Moon placement in detail.
My relationship with both parents were mostly not good, my father was a cold person emotionally and remain the same,a figure and personality to fear from childhood years, many disagreements and conflicts over the years, he may has responsibility about the weak character and low self-esteem i grow up, no support at all, mother also bossy and negative criticizing, almost bully against me about overweight at times, or comparing me with others who have succeed more than me in life. So, i confirm there is emotional pain from early childhood years and that is a basic reason i feel trapped to still live with them.
Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 10:06 am
Finally, I think it more likely that you cut yourself off from people than that you have a strong interpersonal support system. This is a psychological disadvantage, especially during rough times. Your Virgo Sun likes to have companions for mental and conversational purposes but doesn't place a high priority on social connection. (Virgo is sociable but not social.) Your Venus (need for love, friendship) is weakly placed and conjunct Pluto, two things that usually combine as social distance. Your chart doesn't look overall alienated, but simply placing low priority on affiliation. I suggest that having a strong social support system is important to you during these emotionally difficult times.

These are the psychological difficulties I see. I went into detail because understanding your mental and emotional patterns is basic to navigating them and making the best use, winning health by getting clarity on your psychological roots and overcoming difficulties.

Your greatest strengths, as mentioned above, are likely a high IQ and EQ; that is, both intelligence (and comfort navigating ideas and information) and high empathy and sensitivity to what is happening emotionally with others. However, with this much Saturn and so harshly aspected a Moon, you may have learned to shut down (or become unconscious of) the empathic side: If you had difficult early conditions, blocking out signals from your "emotional antennae" would have been a natural defense. Men are more likely to make this "blocking" choice than women (but women may do it, too); while women are more likely to try to stay open empathically anyway (but men can do it, too). I hope you have both of these faculties wide open for your use: They are a powerful team of traits.

Another psychological strength is that you are enormously curious and open to new, fascinating things (Sun in Virgo, Moon trine Uranus, plus the diversity of two Spoke/Mutable luminaries). Exploration, experiencing and studying new topics can uplift you, set you in a better psychological state, and of course empower you with new information and understanding.

You can read the interpretation notes above for other details.
Jim, my personality disorder i got diagnosed a bit shocked me, if you read some of the symptoms, may you realize some of them into my chart, such as extreme shyness, sensitivity to rejection and negative criticism, all of them causes issues to socialize with people around or in communication, always an insecurity how the other side see you etc.I got action to improve with psychotherapies but stopped due to high cost and unemployment, then i got a package for social and communication skills improvement with coaches, some seminars and techniques that i hope to help me get out of the comfort zone.

Avoidant personality disorder is characterized by feelings of extreme social inhibition, inadequacy, and sensitivity to negative criticism and rejection. Yet the symptoms involve more than simply being shy or socially awkward. Avoidant personality disorder causes significant problems that affect the ability to interact with others and maintain relationships in day-to-day life.

Looks like my first part of life was a waste of time,20-33 yo i was lost of the purpose for this life, cutted from social life, isolated into my room, doing jobs i cannot enjoy and suffering from psychological pressure.

Now, i want to escape, to have a better quality of life, i want to fix my career first, improve my skills and my cv, to apply for a job i can enjoy a bit and to be financially stable and independent from parents, second i want to overcome psychological issues, then maybe a marriage with a soulmate before 40 yo.

Element
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by Element » Mon May 23, 2022 2:21 pm

So, as conclusion for me, my mental health, my social life, my studies, my career, all gone wrong and bad since 20 yo, i was struggling since i remember myself from child. :?

As i said above, Chiron in 10th affected my childhood years, also virgo sun, virgo asc not looking great to me, i faced mocking, gossip, slander and i have secret enemies that may want to harm me but don't why this happening as i didn't said any negative to anyone around me. :!:

Depression came cause some supervisors at work underestimated me comparing to my other colleague over there, i felt so useless, that they don't respect me as the other guy. :|

I don't know if solar return can give further info about career future and mental health improvement, may transits and progressions. Also do you see any malefics?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon May 23, 2022 3:00 pm

I still want to go back and look at your earlier posts today when I have time, but I think I can answer this one pretty quick.
Element wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 2:21 pm
So, as conclusion for me, my mental health, my social life, my studies, my career, all gone wrong and bad since 20 yo, i was struggling since i remember myself from child. :?
As mentioned above, your natal chart shows this kind of difficult childhood. Your chart overall also shows that you will tend to struggle your whole life: Saturn is easily the strongest planet. However, this need not be a negative, trouble, etc. It can also mean a life committed to work hard and struggling for something that matters to you.

Looking at age 20, your 2006 Solar Return had Mercury and Mars rising together and Moon square your Saturn. It's not the worst Solar Return I've seen lately by any means, but it would be a year that pushed, shoved, demanded, and perhaps attacked, with periods of feeling burdened (or other similar things). There were no particularly difficult transits that year. The Moon-Saturn would have peaked about three months after your birthday. Your Solar Arcs actually suggest a really good time with directed Venus crossing your IC.
As i said above, Chiron in 10th affected my childhood years, also virgo sun, virgo asc not looking great to me, i faced mocking, gossip, slander and i have secret enemies that may want to harm me but don't why this happening as i didn't said any negative to anyone around me. :!:
I have to disagree with several things here. First, your childhood years are already marked as difficult by much more important and basic factors, such as Saturn 0°01' from your Nadir plus severe Moon aspects. Second, the nature of Chiron wouldn't cause problems (and Chiron is a relatively minor factor). Third, you do not have a Virgo Ascendant in the Sidereal zodiac (and I'm unclear, in any case, what a Virgo Sun and Ascendant would contribute to difficulties, or why it is "not looking great" to you).

The "secret enemies" theme is more obviously related to your Pisces Moon and the close (mundane) Mercury-Neptune square. That is, there may actually be secret enemies (your Moon is pretty adversely aspected: think Mars square a Pisces Moon) and, in any case, it likely feels to you that this is so.

I don't know the real-life reasons this is happening. My best guess: You've confirmed that you don't connect to people very well and, usually, people have greatest loyalty to those with whom they have the strongest affinity. Also, this was during a strongly Neptune time.
Depression came cause some supervisors at work underestimated me comparing to my other colleague over there, i felt so useless, that they don't respect me as the other guy. :|
Feeling useless etc. is typical of Neptune times. I'm sorry you had to go through this.
I don't know if solar return can give further info about career future and mental health improvement, may transits and progressions. Also do you see any malefics?
As I indicated, your upcoming Solar Return is difficult if you are in the eastern part of Europe (such as the area where you live) for your birthday. (Yes, it is a malefic year with Saturn dominating, as explained above.) I understand that money is limited, though I should mention again that a flight to Iceland for your birthday could make a world of difference in how your year comes out.

To summarize: You have severe transits next spring. If you have your birthday in Greece or (more or less) anywhere in eastern Europe, the weight and depression and extra struggle will begin about the time of your birthday and get gradually worse over the next six or seven months. If, however, you go to a location with a positive, benefic Solar Return, you not only will have a primarily positive year, this will reduce and redirect the impact of the difficult time next spring, making it milder and eventually coming out to your advantage.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Element
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by Element » Tue May 24, 2022 4:26 am

I understand, every astrology section has it's differeces, you read that i probably will suffer and struggle whole life by mental health issues, it's the disorder, actually there is no specific treatment, need long term psychotherapy and much money to spent, the progress is slow generally, i already spent many money to get support, i just can't afford the cost anymore and even if i can find some low cost or even free services i think there is lack of quality for them. :!:

I cannot relocate elsewhere or leave my town, this is not my purpose, also there is not financial stability to leave now. I know i struggle much to socialize out there and this not gonna change day by day, needs lot of efforts and positive thinking.

Career prospects for rest of the year?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue May 24, 2022 8:45 am

Element wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 4:26 am
Career prospects for rest of the year?
Career prospects are about the same as any other area of your life. Overall, your prospects are best until your birthday, after which (since you will be near your current location) everything becomes more difficult. This "greater struggle" could, of course, be that you are working hard at a job. There are worrisome times in December (some sort of crisis around December 5, reaching two to four weeks before and after) and then again next April-May.

Looking at finer periods of time from now until the end of the year, your best time is around August 1. Transiting Jupiter comes within a few minutes of opposing natal Mercury at its station. Under Jupiter transits to Mercury, people favor you more, your words and ideas are well received and appreciated (and often profitable). It is overall advantageous for thought, travel, commerce, and communication - a good time to promote yourself.

I'll take a quick look at your lunar returns for the period. In what follows, if I mention a full lunar return (SLR) it will operate from one day before the date given until four weeks later. If I mention a demi-lunar return (DSLR), it operates from one day before until two weeks later. If they overlap and disagree, both somehow have to express themselves. I'll give short assessments of each.

SLR May 26. This isn't the four weeks you are likely to succeed, but it's a good time to start preparing yourself. Natal Jupiter is strong but not transiting Jupiter. Transiting Sun and Neptune are strongest (but not very strong). The basic idea is that you bring your best and get a poor reception. Things are confused, signals are mixed. Sun opposite your Saturn 0°01' means that your doubts (and perhaps self-sabotage) prevail.

DSLR June 10. Continues the Sun-Saturn pattern. Things go wrong, communications don't get through, people aren't listening to you, you're ready for a change and feel you can't "break out." Be patient. Keep "going through the paces" to set things in motion for when better charts hit.

SLR June 22. Jupiter strongest, plus natal Neptune. A mix of conditions: There are really fortunate indications (Jupiter to your Mercury, natal Jupiter-Uranus) that likely bring objective positive opportunity, though you likely feel anxious, uncertain, frail, vulnerable (Neptune to Sun, Sun to Neptune). Try to make good use of the genuine opportunity and not let worry and doubt get in the way.

DSLR July 7. Moon-Mars and Mars-Pluto show you more combative, reactive, feeling stressed. Don't break anything.

SLR July 19. Mars is strongest, plus natal Venus, Saturn, and Pluto. First impression is that this will take more energy: It could be challenging because you feel attacked, or challenging because you have hard work to do. There seems to be personal disappointment, some kind of emotional hurt or loss. - This IS the period of the Jupiter station opposite your Mercury, though: Everything I said above about the transit applies.

DSLR August 3. It's good that you have that very strong Jupiter transit, because this demi-lunar shows a rough two weeks. It might just mean very hard work, but the simplest interpretation is that something important gets taken from you and it's a serious blow. (Transiting Saturn, Pluto, Mercury, and Sun; natal Mars and Pluto; with a Pluto-to-Mars aspect foremost.)

SLR August 16. Jupiter is moderately strong (plus natal Moon, Mercury, and Mars). The strongest aspects are Jupiter to your Mercury plus your natal Moon-Mars square. Things are mostly positive, advantageous - the world treats you nicely. You are aggressive and maybe too quick to react to things: If you don't let anger get in the way, you can use your aggressiveness to your advantage, working hard, being very busy, etc.

DSLR August 30. Transiting planets are positive: Mercury-Jupiter is the most important aspect, which is positive for things like employment, communication, "selling yourself." Mercury to your natal Neptune, so be careful and clear in all communications, make sure you know the facts rather than relying on inference or fiction. (Sorting fiction from fact is more challenging right now, but things look objectively positive.) - Mars opposite your Saturn is very close but in a really weak part of the chart: There is conflict in the air but more as a backdrop to what is going on in your life.

SLR September 12. Jupiter is quite strong (and Saturn quite weak). This necessarily shows four weeks that, on balance, are much more positive than not. Positive employment-related aspects occur (Jupiter to your Mercury, Mercury to your Sun); but the loudest theme is confusion, poor communication, probably heightened anxiety, things seriously misunderstood, distorted facts. (Mercury-Neptune is the most important aspect: It lands on your natal Sun, Mercury, and Neptune, plus a natal Sun-Neptune pattern.) I think what this means is that the confusion, miscommunication, misinterpretation, and consequent anxiety cause chaos and uncertainty, but something (the Jupiter) resolves the anxiety and calms this at the last minute. You have helpful aspects from Sun to natal Jupiter-Uranus: These reinforce and strengthen my sense that something helpful resolves a hurtful situation (probably at the last minute).

DSLR September 27. It looks like the SLR's difficulties got resolved in the first two weeks, or will get resolved right about the time this DSLR sets up. A close Sun-Jupiter opposition tips the scales positive. (Your Moon-Mars strong makes you feisty.)

SLR October 10. You're on a strong run of Jupiter, though this time it joins many mixed influences; and your natal Sun is strongest this month. I like the Mercury-Jupiter aspect (positive for people listening to you, the working of your mind, your ideas being favored). I don't like the Mars-Neptune aspect (something physically or emotionally toxic, feeling threatened and intimidated). In between, Jupiter to your Neptune continues to show something positive to ease (if not remove) anxieties, something healing and reassuring.

DSLR October 24. Your Jupiter-Uranus square is strongest (with some Sun). Transiting Jupiter and Neptune are strongest (but not very strong). This means that the tone is positive but most of what's going on is inside you. These planets show more self-esteem, a sense that conditions are lighter, that you can relax a bit. Two aspects are most important: Transiting Jupiter opposes your Sun, a mark of conditions being positive, better overall, added esteem (sometimes a promotion). Neptune aspects natal Sun-Jupiter, which means it's not clear what will happen next, where things are going after this two-week period.

SLR November 6. This one is rough. Saturn and Pluto are exactly angular. Your natal Mars is strong. This looks like something knocks you down, takes from you, hits you hard. Either you retaliate aggressively or your aggressions (starting a fight?) sets it in motion. We all have bad times interwoven with good times, and this is one of the bad times for you. Pluto on your Mars usually shows some form of extreme strain, and can be emotionally explosive. You're not very cooperative and may not want to take direction. - Not only is your Mars strong, but your Venus is very weak: Try to make sure you have some friends on your side before going into this period (even if it doesn't seem natural at the time).

DSLR Nov 20. The hard pressure of the SLR has backed off, things are better, but they aren't GOOD yet. Mars-Neptune is still the strongest aspect: This is intimidating and toxic. Furthermore, Mars and Jupiter both aspect your Sun, so there is a mix of favorable attention and good conditions (Jupiter-Sun) and a sense of being pushed hard, challenged, possibly feeling attacked (Mars-Sun). My best guess is that this means coming out of the early November crisis with a good opportunity in bad conditions that still feel threatening.

SLR December 3. With Venus, Mars, and Neptune strong, conditions are emotional, passionate, strong emotion. Your natal Uranus is strongest - your need for renewal and change is very pronounced - and your natal Jupiter is strong (among other planets). Aspects are mixed, could mean many different things, but the consistent pattern is surging, strong emotion. Especially, you are prone to have positive expectations and fantasies that are disappointed. (It's not clear what area of your life this is in. It could be romantic idealism and disappointment, or it could be in some other area, maybe many areas, including your employment.) With Mars to your Jupiter-Uranus and Neptune to your Mars, my best advice is to be sure that your own ethics are solid and you aren't cutting ethical corners, cheating "just a little" - instead, keep yourself especially clean and honest to navigate this most successfully.

DSLR December 18. The year doesn't end well. You have only two planets on angles, transiting Saturn and Mars, and they are very close. No natal planets are angular. In simple terms, Saturn and Mars hurt. This could be as physical as an accident or injury, or could be a serious confrontation. The world doesn't look favorably on you. Also, since no natal planets are involved, the lunar return itself is more like a "new natal chart" for two weeks, so you're also contributing to the conflict or difficulties. Be careful!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Element
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by Element » Tue May 24, 2022 12:27 pm

Thanx a lot. You are too analytical, i must find solutions for my issues as soon as possible. :arrow:

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue May 24, 2022 12:36 pm

Too analytical? I happily own being analytical :) but I'm not sure exactly what you meant.

I might be misunderstanding your tone: This sounded like you want more of a fortune-teller than an astrologer. But I might be misreading you.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Element
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by Element » Tue May 24, 2022 1:10 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 12:36 pm
Too analytical? I happily own being analytical :) but I'm not sure exactly what you meant.

I might be misunderstanding your tone: This sounded like you want more of a fortune-teller than an astrologer. But I might be misreading you.
I mean you describe the reading with many informations i have to know. ;) So far,the rest of the year described by difficulties,struggles,axniety,my career is the first one to achieve,if i will solve career,then i can focus in the other areas of my life and self improvement,if i can save money,i will be able to do psychotherapies,to improve my cv,my social life and social/communication skills. :!:

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by mikestar13 » Wed May 25, 2022 7:08 am

I think Element is expressing that career is what is critically important right now and they find Jim's level of detail overwhelming. The same idea expressed in a way that is not unjustly critical of Jim's excellent and highly recommend chart reading style, but focuses on their own needs. In the long term, "know yourself, understand you contain contradictions" is the only workable approach to astrology, but sometime in the short term, something more tightly focused on a specific issue is wanted. I judge from birth location and some turns of phrase that Element is not a native English speaker, and that can interfere in the perception of tone in both directions. I know from my own experience that Jim is powerfully inclined both to teach astrology and to use astrology to help people with the various hurts life throws at them. My own disdain for "fortune-telling" is even greater than Jim's, but I'm not at all certain that is what Element is asking for.
Time matters

Element
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by Element » Wed May 25, 2022 8:30 am

mikestar13 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 7:08 am
I think Element is expressing that career is what is critically important right now and they find Jim's level of detail overwhelming. The same idea expressed in a way that is not unjustly critical of Jim's excellent and highly recommend chart reading style, but focuses on their own needs. In the long term, "know yourself, understand you contain contradictions" is the only workable approach to astrology, but sometime in the short term, something more tightly focused on a specific issue is wanted. I judge from birth location and some turns of phrase that Element is not a native English speaker, and that can interfere in the perception of tone in both directions. I know from my own experience that Jim is powerfully inclined both to teach astrology and to use astrology to help people with the various hurts life throws at them. My own disdain for "fortune-telling" is even greater than Jim's, but I'm not at all certain that is what Element is asking for.
You misunderstood probably,i'm not doing negative criticizing to the way of Jim's reading my chart.I focus to what i said from first message,career and mental health issues.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 25, 2022 8:41 am

The analysis of your lunar returns above was my answer to your inquiry on work (among other issues). It gives a map of two-week periods from now to the end of the year with indications of the positive and negative periods and general conditions. I wrote in a way to focus on your chances of obtaining and retaining employment.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by mikestar13 » Wed May 25, 2022 9:31 am

No, Element, I was stating that reading your words, the the nuance I would infer is that you were criticizing, but that likely wasn't truly your intent.
Time matters

Element
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by Element » Thu May 26, 2022 3:24 am

I haven't before a sidereal astrology reading,that is may it seems different to me. ;)

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by mikestar13 » Thu May 26, 2022 8:33 am

Very likely so, Element. We not only use some different techniques from Tropical and Indian Sidereal (Vedic) Astrology, but tend to have a different style and focus as well. When you get used to it, you will likely find it enlightening, and may find it fascinating. And our techniques on the whole use rather more math--but software can do that for you, such as astro.com, the excellent but expensive Solar Fire, and my own free TMSA on this site, which is nearing version 1.0 in development, but the latest stable development version is quite usable: https://www.solunars.com/viewtopic.php? ... 076#p45055
Time matters

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu May 26, 2022 10:44 am

mikestar13 wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 8:33 am
...my own free TMSA on this site, which is nearing version 1.0 in development, but the latest stable development version is quite usable: https://www.solunars.com/viewtopic.php? ... 076#p45055
I love the way TMSA organizes the information. I was able to assess each of those lunar returns (interpreted above) in a few seconds (it took FAR longer to type the interpretations than to know what I wanted to say).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Element
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by Element » Fri May 27, 2022 4:47 am

Guys,last 2 years i suffered a lot in mental health,i'm still fighting to overcome depression,low self esteem and lack of self confidence.Also my parents aren't supportive to my emotional issues. :| :roll:

Element
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by Element » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:56 am

So,your conclusion about my career and mental health struggles is that they will continue for next years? Bad news suppose.. :|

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:12 am

Element wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:56 am
So,your conclusion about my career and mental health struggles is that they will continue for next years? Bad news suppose.. :|
There will be better and worse periods throughout the year, and you can take actions to improve conditions. Nonetheless, yes, you have a difficult Solar Return your next birthday and you have Neptune transits over the next two years that will be very challenging (as described above). After that, it looks like you reinvent your life in some significant way.

None of the problems will resolve on their own. You need to take charge of both and pursue them with your best efforts. This will be hard under Neptune because it tends to diffuse direction and purposeful effort, but you need to bring your best anyway. You also need to be willing to accept failures along the way and keep going forward anyway. Again, we all know that this is difficult. Nonetheless, it's what your life is offering at this exact stage.

It's not about what's going to happen to you. It's about how you pursue things, make choices, and make things happen in your life.

In about two years, you have a chance to reconceive what your life will be going forward. In fact, that's part of what this "dissolving" Neptune transit is all about, dissolving the definitions and expectations you have. If you stay at your birthplace, your 2024 birthday starts a very positive year for you with great opportunity and new direction. Your 2025 birthday chart (Solar Return) is also mostly positive with a chance of love and pleasure foremost. So you'll be on a positive upsweep for a while once you go through the ordeals between now and September 2024.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Element
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by Element » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:44 pm

I have a plan and trying to make some changes but as you said nothing looks easy and need lot of efforts from me.For example,i'm trying this year to improve my cv and finish two degrees i have left in the middle due to lack of personal time,it will be a boost for better job opportunities.

Secondly,i'm trying some practice and lessons with coach to improve my social and communication skills,to get out of my comfort zone,to feel more comfortable with people around me,as introvert,double virgo,chiron in 10th house,shyness,lack of friends from early years after high school,i really felt abandoned and that i lost my way in life,emotionally weak in gossipers and slanders with hyper sensitivity to criticism and lately with AVPD that there is no cure for this at all.

I'm happy you read at least that some positive changes will come after two years,i need a stable enjoyable job and salary,to change house and live independent from parents that affect me negative.

I will not ask more,you already gave me lot of details and predictions. :) ;)

Element
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by Element » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:01 am

Already had some job offers this month,i hope to get one and be more worth.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:04 am

:D
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Element
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by Element » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:13 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:04 am
:D
Don't want to be pessimistic or a cry baby but i'm trying to apply an enjoyable job 5 months and any opportunities i had were far away or they didn't just call me to sign.Hope my SR or the Moon give me a boost. :) ;)

Element
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by Element » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:19 am

After 6 months of searching,sending cv's,trying to apply a worthable job,i'm a bit dissapointed as the offers for jobs i had were just not better than my previous one i had. :|
Last edited by Element on Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:48 am

Element wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:19 am
After 6 months of searching,sending cv's,trying to apply a worthable job,i'm a bit dissapointed as the jobs i had were just not better than my previous one i had. :|
This is mostly what was expected in the above forecasts, except that I expected June 20 through July 7 to be a bit more optimistic than the surrounding times. Please review the forecasts above.

I'll head over to your other post this morning (about the test) and take a look.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Element
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by Element » Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:22 am

Thanx for the response and readings for free,but i went the last 1,5 year through diffcult and pressured moments in my life.I want to leave the bad past behind,forget and make a new positive starting point.

Element
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by Element » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:02 pm

This period i dont' feel so good emotionally again,some colleagues at workplace just call me miserable and people see me again as weird,i'm feeling sad. :roll:

I think may should consider to start some psychotherapy again but i'm lost which doctor can help me and what kind of therapy suit my case. :roll:

Also my salary is just basic,i cannot spent much money in a row for therapy for months,so i have to take some time with patience and earn money.

Is any planet square so affect my psychology now?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:19 pm

Looking back at the breakdown I gave of full months and half-months beginning on the listed dates, here is a summary of the current period and short periods until the end of the year.
Jim Eshelman wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 8:45 am
SLR November 6. This one is rough. Saturn and Pluto are exactly angular. Your natal Mars is strong. This looks like something knocks you down, takes from you, hits you hard. Either you retaliate aggressively or your aggressions (starting a fight?) sets it in motion. We all have bad times interwoven with good times, and this is one of the bad times for you. Pluto on your Mars usually shows some form of extreme strain and can be emotionally explosive. You're not very cooperative and may not want to take direction. - Not only is your Mars strong, but your Venus is very weak: Try to make sure you have some friends on your side before going into this period (even if it doesn't seem natural at the time).

DSLR Nov 20. The hard pressure of the SLR has backed off, things are better, but they aren't GOOD yet. Mars-Neptune is still the strongest aspect: This is intimidating and toxic. Furthermore, Mars and Jupiter both aspect your Sun, so there is a mix of favorable attention and good conditions (Jupiter-Sun) and a sense of being pushed hard, challenged, possibly feeling attacked (Mars-Sun). My best guess is that this means coming out of the early November crisis with a good opportunity in bad conditions that still feel threatening.

SLR December 3. With Venus, Mars, and Neptune strong, conditions are emotional, passionate, strong emotion. Your natal Uranus is strongest - your need for renewal and change is very pronounced - and your natal Jupiter is strong (among other planets). Aspects are mixed, could mean many different things, but the consistent pattern is surging, strong emotion. Especially, you are prone to have positive expectations and fantasies that are disappointed. (It's not clear what area of your life this is in. It could be romantic idealism and disappointment, or it could be in some other area, maybe many areas, including your employment.) With Mars to your Jupiter-Uranus and Neptune to your Mars, my best advice is to be sure that your own ethics are solid and you aren't cutting ethical corners, cheating "just a little" - instead, keep yourself especially clean and honest to navigate this most successfully.

DSLR December 18. The year doesn't end well. You have only two planets on angles, transiting Saturn and Mars, and they are very close. No natal planets are angular. In simple terms, Saturn and Mars hurt. This could be as physical as an accident or injury, or could be a serious confrontation. The world doesn't look favorably on you. Also, since no natal planets are involved, the lunar return itself is more like a "new natal chart" for two weeks, so you're also contributing to the conflict or difficulties. Be careful!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Element
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by Element » Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:13 am

Yeah,i remember the forecast,it's a bit tough and difficult emotionally till the of 2022.I have so many things in my mind that cause me stressfull situations such as a better career future,finding a soulmate,creating some stable reliable friendships,find money for a continuous psychotherapy.

Personality disorders actually have no specific cure or treatment,you have just to try different options to see what kind of therapy suits you and give strength to you.No quick fix out there.

Element
Luminary Member
Luminary Member

Post by Element » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:45 am

When should leave this job,i feel trapped in a workplace i dislike and doesn't suit me,salary also is just basic with no prospects for something better in near future. :|