Is there something happening in my chart that's causing the sudden stress and rude people?

Feel free to post your full birthdata & open a discussion on your own chart. Tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
rcooke13
Luminary Member
Luminary Member
Is there something happening in my chart that's causing the sudden stress and rude people?

Post by rcooke13 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:35 pm

I moved to my Venus sq Asc line (New Orleans) last month. I am so happy to be out of New England and do not regret it one bit. I actually will be avoiding going back for holidays too, as much as I can. I love living here and love this place, and I was happy, way happier, for a month and then the recent weeks got weird.

I am wondering if there is some transit or something that occurred recently that is difficult for my chart? 1/27/1990 at 12:28am, born in Durham, NC.

Because the past week or 2 I have been feeling more stressed and anxious than usual, and during the past week specifically, I keep coming across angry people on the road like 2 angry mean drivers, and then rude customer service at times. And then suddenly feeling insecure and inadequate at my new job too. It seemed to all come to a head during the last week or 2, and it was noticeable and weird. I understand that life is life and sometimes you just meet mean ppl or sometimes you just feel insecure at work if you're new, I get it. But I wanted to ask if you see anything in the stars or in my chart as far as transits go that could also explain the sudden onslaught of stress and anxiety I feel, and mean drivers/rude customer service?

I know in vedic astrology, Pluto and Saturn is transiting my sun and moon and IC, and both planets are also retrograding too - do those things have something to do with anything?

rcooke13
Luminary Member
Luminary Member
Re: Is there something happening in my chart that's causing the sudden stress and rude people?

Post by rcooke13 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:05 pm

@Jim Eshelman Can you see anything as far as transits?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Is there something happening in my chart that's causing the sudden stress and rude people?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:12 pm

Transiting Uranus is opposing your Pluto. That doesn't actually fit what you described - not exactly. It primarily means life-altering changes stretched over many months. You're already nicely along with that "project" by your relocation. (Congratulations on the move, btw! I'm glad you love NOLA so much.)

Transiting Mars has been crossing various angles and squaring your Sun and Moon. This hasn't been continuous, but is during the right period and certainly is the right symbolism. Perhaps these dates match the angry events you've encountered?

July 15 - t Mars sq r MC, sq r Sun
July 22 - t Mars op r EP
July 23 - t Mars sq r Moon
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com