Veronica (part 2)

Feel free to post your full birthdata & open a discussion on your own chart. Tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Veronica (part 2)

Post by Veronica » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:18 am

In sharing an insight I had yesterday ( that the murder trial for my niece was an expression of my SSRs Venus/Mars conjunction as the feelings I had were reflected in that passionate dynamic ......

Jim asked
"What are the feelings? (I could guess but I don't know.) What's the experience of going through that?

This also sounds like your two exactly angular Plutos, including a Venus-Pluto conjunction."
I dont see a Venus-Pluto conjunction in this SSR?

as for my feelings....

They are mixed in a way that makes it difficult to articulate, long, deep, penetrating....parts feel so good and parts feel so horrible....

Jim since I've known you two of my extended family nieces have been horrifically murdered by thier mate. Women who I have know since birth, that I played with and watched grow, that I cared for and loved, watched them birth thier own children ......gone,... in horrible violent cruel acts.
I feel ....that it could have easily been me, that my relationships were so toxic that they could have ended the same. .... That my chart has an potential for huge toxicity in relationship to others...because it is so limited.
I feel like if I didnt get away from my exs, that if I dont stay away ....I might act horribly myself because I am angry at how things progressed.

and thinking that, feeling that....makes me sick. how sickening to think that I could feel so selfishly angry, hurt, fearful....that I could be triggered to commit ugliness myself. Sometimes I want to scream at my ex "You did WHAT, with Who?!? How could you?!?" and just smash everything.

and it's that "How could you"....that brought me to you to try an understand how they did what they did. of course though, when your all jacked up on anger feelings your blood isnt in your ears and you cant hear till you calm down, and then you can try to understand the How.

Something Venus Daily said the other day in her thread bothered me, but I didnt want to derail her thread or upset her so I didnt respond to it. What she said though, seems to fit into these feelings I am trying to find words for, what I feel is very very wrong in the world.

She said "screw men."

As I think of my little orphans and thier situation, of my surviving nieces grieving for thier beloved cousin, of all the stories I hear and see about domestic violence surrounding me.......I want to scream at her and shake her and say, "No, no no!!!!DoNot screw men, they dont like to be screwed with!!!! They dont want to get screwed in any way shape or form!!! They dont take it well, they dont like to be played with, they dont like to be laughed at and they will have very hard feelings towards anyone they feel has done so!!Men like to screw, but not be screwed with." What is good for the goose ISNOT good for the gander. If you feel like saying "Screw men", then you need to get away from men and leave them alone! Saying "Screw" anything is a hostile hurtful thing and the world doesnt need that sort of nastiness anymore. It's a separation, a division, a mechanical ideal that does not reflect or resemble the inherent truth that we are all interconnected life forms, that each breath and each thought influences the whole entire world we live in.

Yet I didnt say that because I felt for sure I would be told that wasnt what she meant, that she simply meant she was going to leave men alone, that I was out of line and inappropriate and my comments had no bearing because I missed what she meant, even though her language and word choice seems openly hostile towards one part of the human population.

What popped into my mind when I read her words was JSADs teaching about our primal biological response to meeting a person of the opposite sex. Men's primal impulse on meeting a women is to asses if she will be likely to have sex with him. Womens primal impulse revolves around assessing if the man is likely to kill her.
That teaching is profound and really needs to be brought to the surface IMO so that humanity can grow beyond those fearful limitations of our being.
This trial for my niece, the experience of it ...is something I dont like. I dont like hearing about any of it. The shear violence and atrocity....Fingers are pointing, and needs are not being met, and its confusion and unclear and the utter feeling of restriction and helplessness...and for my family who were so so so close to her it has to feel a million times worse.

I feel so sad for the men of this world. They are so sensitive and misunderstood.
This culture does not support them, or nourish them. It uses them and manipulates them and breaks their spirit and rots them.

The men who killed my nieces were in a way, my own nephews, and I feel like a failure that I wasnt able to help them cope and get through life better, that maybe if they had been included more or engaged with more that they wouldnt have blown up.

So much of all that situation was out of my control as they were very extended family who I wasnt strongly or consistently connected to over the years due to me having my own children and time constraints.

I wish I would have understood how sensitive and delicate men really are years ago. I feel horrible about things I've said and done, not knowing truly how hurtful and mean and scary women are, especially to men. I am so very sorry that I have that potential in me, I am sorry for confusions I've caused and mixed messages, being insensitive and selfish and manipulative. I try everyday to be better then I was yesterday and I feel I'm much less toxic.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Veronica (part 2)

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:32 am

Veronica wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:18 am
I don't see a Venus-Pluto conjunction in this SSR?

You probably aren't looking at the mundane aspects. When I first posted that, I had cast the SSR for your birthplace; to check it now, I did it for Mendon Center (is that where you were for your SSR?). The return occurred February 18, 2022, 2:44:41 PM EST.

All the aspects you and I are both talking about are there, but some are mundane, some ecliptical. First, here are the foreground planets:

t Mercury on Dsc -7°27'
r Uranus on IC -7°09'
----------------------------
t Pluto on Dsc +0°02'
r Pluto on IC +1°31'

t Venus on Dsc +3°30'
t Mars on Dsc +7°20'
r Venus on Dsc +8°07'

Here is how the planets line up, listing them first (at left) by mundoscope positions (with house notations for convenience, e.g., Pluto is listed at 29°58' of the 6th house [6H], or 0°02' below Descendant), then at right with zodiac positions:

7°27' 7H - t Mercury - 8°53' Cap
7°09' 4H - r Uranus - 18°47' Vir
------------------------------------------ 0°00' - Angles - Asc 1°10' Can, MC 12°58' Pis
29°58' 6H - t Pluto - 2°27' Cap
28°29' 3H - r Pluto - 4°46' Vir
26°30' 6H - t Venus - 23°11' Sag
22°40' 6H - t Mars - 23°29' Sag
21°53' 6H - r Venus - 20°18' Sag

As you can see, in addition to the ecliptical Venus-Mars conjunction (0°18'), Venus conjunct your Venus (2°53'), and your natal Venus-Uranus square, you have transiting Mercury to natal Uranus (0°19'), a 1°29' Pluto-Pluto square, and transiting Venus conjunct transiting Pluto (3°28') and square natal Pluto (1°58'). The Mars transit to natal Venus "close enough" ecliptically (about 3°) but is only 0°48' wide mundanely.

There's a lot going on! A lot passion, churning emotions of all kinds, things that touch your heart powerfully that involve dramatic changes in relationships, deep connection, separation, andmuch, much more.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:47 am

My SSR was in Mendon, correct. Correct also that I did not see the mundane aspects. Glad nobody mentioned them before and didnt bias or taint my experience of the year with anticipation or expectation, and that its manifestation is organic out of the natural consequences of all my life choices.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:02 am

And thanks for sharing all the rest, which I just finished reading. This kind of brutal loss is a terrible thing to have to go through.

Limiting myself to a few points: From your natal, your Aquarius Sun means you are intuitively aware of the connection of all the parts of the world and the people in it. That seems to lay behind the bigger picture you are seeing. And that Aquarius plus your many forms of Jupiter-Neptune mark you as a social idealist, with so much of yourself committed to a better world in so many ways.

But now is a time when your Scorpio Moon takes the lead: The raw rage and objective eye of which it is capable, including the particular rage - both current rage and ancestral, genetic rage - of the abuse of women. You may want to reread the Moon in Scorpio interpretation on this site for whatever it stirs in you.

And then, of course, the current SSR. The two Plutos so closely angular (one of them 0°02'), the drawing out of a natal Venus-Pluto mundane square (that you don't actually have in your natal, but do have in this SSR), along with the raw emotions and diverse passions of the other aspects.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:13 pm

I really feel that the abuse of women in our world is actually a symptom of the larger issue of the abuse of the masculine. I've expressed that before.

It's such a sensitive thing to talk about but it just seems to me that most all of the violence against women stems from our cultures Archtype of Man himself, the strong unfeeling, savage powerful horny and bloodthirsty.....and I dont see that as true, of most men. Sometimes maybe in certain situations, but as norm men are quiet and caring and keep to themselves and hurting others deeply bothers them. Yet if you frustrate them, poison them or if you push or poke at them, then primal things arise and the worst can happen.

I dont want to hurt or push buttons or frustrate anyone and it's so hard not to when it seems like the whole world is on board with the abuse and limitations of man. I dont know how to act or what to say in fear that it could trigger feelings that I am not capable of dealing positively with, feelings that iwhen flowing n men are so hard for them to say outloud.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:38 pm

I have not at all looked at the charts for this crime in any way shape or form. I try to write about her, and her life and it's just........hard.

She was raped repeatedly as a child at knife point, she was later sold into trafficking as a preteen. I loved her very much and I'm so happy she is free now.

The trial of her boyfriend, is in Detroit and it was reported Nov 2021 if any one wants to look. She wouldn't mind.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:09 pm

Sitting on my porch I see this absurdly bright light in the sky, It was cloudy and they swept away, to show this freakishly bright light that outshone all the others, made the others dimmer. I at first thought it was a plane or helicopter far away, but it never moved. I watched it till my eyes crossed and I was seeing double. It never moved or dimmed.

I came in and looked at my trusty astronomy program and low and behold it was Jupiter right in the middle of Pieces!! Such a beautiful view, I've never seen it so clearly, it's so bright.

It made me wonder why does Tropical Astrology still exist if I can plainly see it is not in Aries like they say? Hasn't anyone bothered to take them outside and actually just show them?

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:49 am

My new Lunar return sets up tomorrow.

I am really struggling with all the circumstances going on around me.....
Orions moving away
My fathers declining life
My job wanting me to take on more responsibilities
My nieces murder trial
Strangers being creepy/stalker like

and so much more that I cant even begin to explain but just simply throw up my hands to the universe with a big WTF is this all about???

I miss my sister and my mom. It's my sisters birthday on the 30th. My niece slipped out and scattered her ashes somewhere with out a word to me, and I was so hurt.

I want to be honest and forthright so I feel the need to say that I dont want to have a phone or internet or social media or anything anymore. I never did, in the 90s I really just wanted someone to talk to about these weird feelings and thoughts and impulses and events that I have that I cant explain. Yet it's gotten to the point where I feel that I am under constant scrutiny and observation, a source of entertainment like a caged tiger who bored people poke and prod because they want to see it react.
and I feel that within me I have this huge capacity to really react, and they know it and are doing everything possible to make me explode and burn the whole world down.

I want to get back to what I was working on in my late teens and early twenties before I had any boyfriend or experience in relationships with males, when I was just growing my plants and writing my poems and not caring one bit about being loved by someone or having someone to love.

I really feel that by the nature of my natal chart that I am something that people see as freakishly interesting and entertaining but wouldnt be seen in public with.

and that's sad because I really am a good person, a kind and loving person, a helpful person and a person who aggressively self corrects negative thoughts and feelings and works to speak and act from a place of love.

Last Thursday on my day off at my job around 1:45pm a man on a phone approached my coworker and told her that my uncle is looking for me, and gave her a number for me to call. My uncle's are dead, and I did not recognize this man in anyway. I'm tired of it. Tired of being afraid and feeling like ever single thing I do or say is being watched. I'm tired of people playing games, and messing around, and crossing lines of inappropriate acts. I dont like it and I dont like how I get caught up in it and perpetuate this craziness myself.

Saturn will conjunct my fathers Saturn soon. I am going to leave my job to take care of him and try to make his final time more pleasant and comfortable. I hate to give up my dream job, but it's only money and money isnt important.

I hope Jim that when you rewrite you Venus you delve into the money wealth fortune aspects and delineations more. They really are never talked about much and are so much more important then the stereotypical venusian love motifs that the ergie encapsulates.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:27 am

Veronica wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:49 am
I hope Jim that when you rewrite you Venus you delve into the money wealth fortune aspects and delineations more They really are never talked about much and are so much more important then the stereotypical venusian love motifs that the ergie encapsulates.
Veronica, that's not Venus. It's a gigantic Tropical error based on the idea that Venus is the same as the 2nd house. They're not talked about by Siderealists because it's not Venus. (There is a borderline thing of, oh, "having nice things" in the sense of "what causes pleasure," but not wealth / money etc. LOL, is this your Venus in Sagittarius showing?)

Love - or relationship in general - is a big thing but, more pointedly, pleasure. It was easy to notice in the Mars signs that Mars brings a bit of pain and a bit of coarseness to the sign - the placements were a little rougher and unpleasant to other people than the same things in a Sun-sign. I suspect I'm going to see, in contrast, that Venus in a sign brings pleasure to the themes of that sign. We'll see.

I'll look at your new SLR shortly.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:52 am

Your SLR that sets up before sunrise tomorrow morning is actually a really nice chart! The one closely angular planet in the whole chart is natal Jupiter 1°19' from IC. The only other ones angular at all are your Moon, Sun, and Neptune - so the strongest (and only angular) natal pattern is front and center for the month. (The only foreground aspects are your natal Moon-Sun, Moon-Jupiter, Moon-Neptune, and Jupiter-Neptune.)

You should be feeling quite good about yourself an things during the month.

Additionally, with Jupiter on IC, the themes you identified involving your father and living conditions may even be the real beneficiaries of the chart.

Other close aspects far from the angles likely will add other details. These are mostly unpleasant aspects like Mercury to Mars and Neptune (all three to your Pluto), Saturn to natal Saturn, and others. The important thing to realize is that these don't describe the basic nature of the month. They are "background influences," which seem to mostly be "the stuff that's happening as a backdrop but not the major feeling of your experience."

Code: Select all

Pl Longitude   Lat   Speed    RA    Decl    Azi     Alt     PVL    Ang G
                            Radical Planets                             
Ju 10Sc29'29"  0N56 + 5'47" 243°49' 20S18   3° 8' -67°17'  88°41' 100% I 
Ne  8Sc40'11"  1N40 + 0'30" 242° 3' 19S16   7° 8' -66° 7'  86°51'  97% I 
Mo  7Sc44'20"  5S14 +12°44' 239°36' 25S51  16°26' -72°17'  84°50'  93% I 
Su  5Aq 4'53"  0S 0 + 1° 1' 332°13' 11S25 263°31' - 9°51' 170° 5'  79% Wa
------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Class 1 Aspects      Other Partile Aspects                          
rMo sq rSu  2°39' 86%   tMe sq tMa  0° 7'100% M                         
rMo co rJu  2°45' 85%   tMe op tNe  0°53' 98%                           
rMo co rNe  0°56' 98%   tSa sq tUr  0°38' 99%                           
rJu co rNe  1°49' 94%    ----------------------                         
                        tMe co rPl  0°31' 99% M                         
                        tMa sq rPl  0°38' 99% M                         
                        tSa sq rSa  0°20'100% M                         
                        tUr sq rMe  0°38' 99%                           
                        tNe op rPl  0°57' 98% M
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:51 am

Ok.
I hear you.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:00 pm

So the real question, I think, is: Why all the apprehension? It could, of course, be a natural reaction to quitting your job and making such a big commitment to yourself to spend that amount and quality of time with your father.

Astrologically, there are indeed changes occurring. Saturn square your Saturn is a time when our self-defined limits and definitions catch up with us and we need more physical and psychological room to breathe. Uranus on your Mercury-Saturn means stuff is changing, looking different, requiring you to look at it differently.

Your current SSR would stir some apprehension. (The overall pattern of the year.) And Pluto is transiting its Descendant almost to the minute today.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:40 am

Well, I guess then that if that is the real question.....
"Why all the apprehension...?'

after reading the etymological meaning of apprehension....

apprehend (v.)

late 14c., apprehenden, "grasp with the senses or mind;" early 15c., "grasp, take hold of" physically, from Latin apprehendere "to take hold of, grasp," from ad "to" (see ad-) + prehendere "to seize." This is from prae- "before;" see pre- + -hendere, from PIE root *ghend- "to seize, take."

The metaphoric extension to "seize with the mind" took place in Latin and was the sole sense of cognate Old French aprendre (12c., Modern French appréhender). Often "to hold in opinion but without positive certainty."

We "apprehend" many truths which we do not "comprehend" [Richard Trench, "On the Study of Words," 1856] 

Also compare apprentice). The specific meaning "seize in the name of the law, arrest," is from 1540s. The meaning "be in fear of the future, anticipate with dread" is from c. 1600. Related: Apprehended; apprehending

then my answer would be, I'm a human being.

Life is scary and uncertain.
I make mistakes.

I trust you allready comprehended that though.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:01 am

I think I just experienced one of the highest points in my life. I felt so good, so happy ...and I even felt a strange physical shift in my body language where my shoulders softened and my arms hung gently at myside.

I had went to look at my son's room, as I do sometimes, as a mother you do out of hygienic necessities mostly but also to try and regenerate that maternal connection and loving bond.....

and there was my lost book!! Neatly on his dresser with a bookmark halfway placed.
I had noticed it was missing a while back and had felt sick about it in all possible ways, not knowing where it had gone and thinking someone came into our home and took it.....

The World's Desire
A novel by Andrew Lang and H. Rider Haggard, one of my most beautiful specimens of bookbinding brilliance paired with legendary language.

To think that my boy looked through my book collection and of all his many and varied choices he chose such a book to spend time with.......sigh.....it brought me to tears.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:25 am

Veronica wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:01 am
I think I just experienced one of the highest points in my life.
Transits weren't much, and I don't usually take transit trines and sextile seriously, but I can't fail to mention:

7°36' Pis - t Jupiter
7°44' Sco - r Moon

Trines by transit seem not to time moments when something actually happens - not times when we do anything - but times that are merely conditions or states (and often - negatively - where we feel there is nothing we can do). Here was a bit of happy space where you didn't have to do anything and nothing exactly happened.

But don't I recall that we were just discussing an unusually positive, happy new SLR for this "highest point"? I believe natal Jupiter was exactly angular or some such thing. :)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:08 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:25 am
Veronica wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:01 am
I think I just experienced one of the highest points in my life.
Transits weren't much, and I don't usually take transit trines and sextile seriously, but I can't fail to mention:

7°36' Pis - t Jupiter
7°44' Sco - r Moon

Trines by transit seem not to time moments when something actually happens - not times when we do anything - but times that are merely conditions or states (and often - negatively - where we feel there is nothing we can do). Here was a bit of happy space where you didn't have to do anything and nothing exactly happened.

But don't I recall that we were just discussing an unusually positive, happy new SLR for this "highest point"? I believe natal Jupiter was exactly angular or some such thing. :)
lol.....yes we were.

an aside...
at my job I am surrounded by the most delicious foods and drinks, most of which I do not partake of because of my Keto diet. I found this one drink, a rose flavored lemonade that I just love love love and indulged in as my reward for a good work week. No one else drank it till I started saying how much I loved it and now as we can predict by the laws of supply and demand, it's very hard for me to get my hands on. sigh.

October has always been my favorite month, and even more so because it's the birth month of my daughter. I've been squirreling away little gifts for her now that I have better finances and it just feels so good to be able to buy her nice things and celebrate what a joy she is. So even with my background worrisome nature and paranoia about things out of my control, you again nailed the truth of the month.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:52 am

I have been thinking of cutting my hair recently, or of having it braided and twisted. I woke this morning after a weird dream of coloring each strand a different color.
I dont know what drove me to look at the etymological meaning of my name, but I thought it was interesting that there is a constellation for the root of my name, Bernice and that the mythology was that of a woman cutting her hair. It seems like that constellation is close to where Pluto was when I was born.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:41 am

I had a new Lunar return on Oct 27 in which Transiting Neptune seems to have the strongest voice. I went to bed feeling fine, but woke up with an incredible lower back pain on my right side. I had a dream that my insides melted into a pool of liquid that stagnated. I am guessing that this transit expressed itself this way because I over indulged in Carbohydrates/treats/inflammatory foods in celebration of my daughters birthday.
It has been so long since I was in physical pain....bringing back sad memories of my 2 years of wasting chronic pain and all those helpless feelings I had at the time of being in pain for the rest of my life. It was so horrible then, and this pain is pretty horrid too.
I had Hope's that the Demi Lunar that set up for me yesterday would have brought relief, and yes, my back feels a tich better but again, yesterday I woke up with a sordid pain in my right hip that is severely limiting my mobility. I feel that I need to get a new mattress and be more conscious about the position I fall asleep in.
When I was in pain with my neck and shoulders a few years ago I had to condition myself to sleep flat on my back with no pillows, which psychologically was uncomfortable for me and took along time for me to be able to sleep that way as I prefer sleeping in a more curled up fetal position on my side, or on my stomach, which I feel is not good for me as it puts to much pressure on certain body parts for hours at a time.
I am going to try some gentle yoga and breathing techniques later today to see if I cant elongate those inflamed muscle tissues and give them some space so they can cool down. I cant imagine 2 weeks of this hip pain, I can barely walk at times and with all that I do working at the grocery store it was pretty miserable trying to work and gimping about.

I also wanted to mention that in September the man I used to mysteriously run into all the time while hiking around my home, whom I had politely told years ago precovid that I was not interested in, has been coming into the store, which I wasnt very happy about. I came home one day to find the corn I sold him on my front porch. It was very unsettling to find. I have avoided him in the store because I was afraid that I was going to blow up on him and his sexual advances right in the store and make a scene. Tuesday at around 1:20 pm in Henrietta he was in and asked loudly across the counter to me while I was with a customer about the corn, at the front desk during rush hour.
Saturn was on the Asc.
How the unfolding of life goes is such a wonder to me
I apologized to my customers and finished the sale before I acknowledged him.
My heart rate barely changed as I matter of fact told him how unsettlingly, creepy, unwanted, inappropriate and threatening I found his advances.
Then I called the next person in line and got back to work. I felt very happy with myself for being able to clearly use the exact words of my thoughts without muddling them with vulgar emotional adjectives. I was so very clear about my non interest that if he continues it will be harassment and that wouldnt be pleasant.

On another strange note, the car is also in the shop for ball joints (the hip of the car lol) and control arms, which is so similar to my own aches and pains that I am grateful that I have car to share the expression of this transit so that my body didnt get the whole dang break down! The Universe does find a way to bring things about.
I also wanted to say that Jim nailed my end of Sept early October Lunar. It was a most blessed month in so many ways and it makes me look forward to my next lunar with a nice Jupiter hopefully bringing health!

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:08 am

These are remarkable descriptions of your recent weeks - especially when you get the full picture of your SLR. Neptune is foreground but isn't the MOST foreground.

Sticking with transiting planets for a moment, the strongest is Mars 4° from Descendant, then Neptune 6° from Nadir. These are joined in a 2°32' Mars-Neptune square, the aspect that fits most everything you mentioned above. (Some of your word choices are remarkable in the face f Mars-Neptune symbolism).

But, even stronger than these, we see four NATAL planets foreground, the closest of which is natal Uranus 0°01' from Midheaven. I'd have to go back and retrace - the Uranus wasn't so obvious in your description - but Uranus PRECISELY angular in Mendon Ctr is square natal Venus ecliptically and natal Mars mundanely. Your Venus is exactly on EP-a, your Mars less than 3° from Ascendant. So your natal Venu-Mars-Uranus triplet is what I would look at most since the lunar set up. - This could have been a LOT more fun if the genera intimidation and burning-hurting effect of transiting Mars-Uranus weren't the main thing coming from the universe. (I suppose the Venus-Uranus etc. was, as one example, the carb indulgence, for which you paid a Mars-Neptune price.)

The Demi-SLR is quite complicate. Again, it is natal planets that have the most to say, especially with Mars 0°13' from MC and Jupiter 0°06 from Zenith. Add nata Sun, and Neptune nearly as close (and a bit of Moon and Mercury). This is very dynamic personally, and usually would show you getting a lot of attention - most of it good, some of it bothersome. But, again, the TRANSITING planets foreground were difficult: Saturn and Neptune.

I suppose if I'd seen this in advance, I'd have said circumstances seem debilitating, difficult, wearying, maybe depressing but you have a lot of enthusiasm for it all, and remain in the driver's seat. Your natal planets look like a celebration.

Finally, your next (Nov 24) SLR: Yes, transiting Jupiter is strongest at 1° off Midheaven, with natal Venus 2° from Descendant. This occurs on Thanksgiving Day and should be a happy, grateful holiday for you indeed. The aspects are generally quite nice.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:28 am

Jim said
"This could have been a LOT more fun if the genera intimidation and burning-hurting effect of transiting Mars-Uranus weren't the main thing coming from the universe."

well, I had my own fun anyways, against that. I certainly cant do a thing about how transits unfold, they are going to happen, I can only hope to control myself and keep going.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Unicorn business

Post by Veronica » Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:34 am

I have often wondered why I saw a unicorn.

I have the pictures. I have evidence. I have my charts and notes. It's as documented as could be in my own way.

People don't just go around seeing unicorns. What was going on that made that happen?

I had been sitting on my back porch looking out at great grandfather Oak and there slightly to the left underneath it manifested, shimmering opalescent light that took the form a huge stallion with a horn radiating light and being of all colors and no colors at the same time.
It's simmered and moved in a way that seemed to beckon me to come and join it but I was transfixed not wanting to move for fear of The Apparition leaving.
My heart rate and filled with such love and devotion that I was overwhelmed with tears of joy and mystery and appreciation of all things in this world.

But what had gotten me to this point? what life experiences had I traveled through to reach the point where I was part of some strange electronic magnetic Cosmic unification of the stars and the Earth and my feelings and the world around me? what happened..... what was happening?

Scientifically I have come to understand about an underworld technology in which Mother Nature interacts and controls all of the life forms living on the planet. with this technology Mother Earth regulates all of life causing it to act and react to different climates and circumstances somewhat like a furnace in a home with a negative feedback loop.

When you see a unicorn, afterwards a part of you feels as if you might just very well be insane in some strange way. most people don't see unicorns or at least most people don't talk about ever seeing Unicorns.... you don't see that out in the world today, people talking about seeing mystical beasts is not normal conversation.

How very odd I found it that the day after I had sat down to take these notes reminiscing about my vision of the Unicorn I had a client approach me at work and after talking briefly about nothing as much at all she mentioned that her granddaughter was in love with unicorns, at which point I opened up and told her my story.

I had decided to tell her my story because I found it extremely odd that I had just started correlating my notes and then out of the blue here she was in full unicorn mode . it must be the universe lining up in some way bringing unicornness about not just to me but to others whose resonate at a similar frequency.

She listened intently as I told her my experience of how I had been there and what had I seen and then as my mind tried to convince myself I was not insane how I rationalized it and understood what was going on that actually caused me to see what I saw it was so wonderful to be listened to to be heard non-judgmental with the eyes of someone seeking true understanding and to know my understanding I felt validated in my experience then as a human being and when I saw the Unicorn.

If I was a paranoid person though I would be very alarmed to think that I had spent the day writing on my tablet only to have someone come into the store under the facade of being a client to prod me to open up more it seems highly unlikely in the normal course of conversation that a person would divulge things about unicorns I have worked in public service with many clients over the years and it has rarely ever come up in conversation unless I was the one initiating it so I just wanted to note that it was yesterday morning that I started these notes on my unicorn and it was yesterday afternoon shortly after arriving at work at 12:30 the woman Janice approached me.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:30 am

It has been a very interesting lunar return for me, the physical pain I experienced brought me to examine some of my Jupiter in Scorpio traits. In trying to stop the pain I did body work focusing on e pending and creating space and cooling down the inflamed nerves.
I had an ah ha moment in which I felt that most of my negative feelings about my family were actually not my own true thoughts and feelings about my feelings but were regurgitating phrases of my older sister whose Jupiter is conjunct mine, who vocalized loudly and frequently her pains and disappointment in her family. My eldest sister Jupiter placement expressed more kindness and understanding towards the family.

It made me think also about how in a way because of this Jupiter conjunction I had put blinders on regarding to whom and how I I love certain people, buildings walls and not allowing myself to love certain people because either she loved them or she didnt. I find this especially true in regards to the male relationships, especially my father but also love interests. At a young age she would very aggressively let me know that she was interested in someone and I was to stay away, but yet if I was interested in someone she would either tear them down or seduce them. (both my exs visited her in CA after we had broken up).

When I realized that I was holding my love for another person out of fear of her and her possible reaction, I felt first like such a horrible person for ever deliberately not sending as much loving thoughts and feelings as I could to another person, but then like a huge release or a wall crashing down I felt this huge surging wave of love flow out for me with a resounding, Yes!! I do love you and am so thankful for you!!! It really was a very freeing and liberating moment and my back has not bothered me since.

I see that the sun will be conjuct my natal moon the day after my new lunar return next week. I'm planning on taking more time to be with my dad and help him out as much as possible. The VA has officially classified him 100% disabled at this time, which is horrible in a way but at least for once in his life he isnt having to rob Peter to Pay Paul as he says, so that's a relief.
I just wanted to share about my sister and mine Juputer conjunction and the family dynamic I experienced sharing Jupiters combative placement. It often felt as a child that she would explode about how cruddy and poor people we were and I would inside be screaming No we are awonderful powerful loving family!!

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:59 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here who celebrate this day of sharing and love.
I am blessed with a nice new lunar return that brings to me today a most welcome day of rest and relaxing at home with my children. I'm going to cook us a nourishing meal while listening to my favorite music and enjoy the beautiful sunshine and warmish weather.
I am looking forward to this month lunar return and spending time with my father on my days off. It has been a capitalists delight at work in retail, with most everyone being especially kind and considerate which is very nice to share in that loving feeling. I dont know if it's the people who shop at my store or the population at large but I'm not running into nasty self serving people, but a population who is trying very hard to make conscious choices that support the fact that we are all interconnected.
anyways, As always I hope you all are making the best out of everything in everyway.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:19 am

Wow, Jupiter on Midheaven, Venus closely setting, a close Sun-Moon conjunction for new starts, and a Mercury-Venus conjunction foreground. Happy Thanksgiving, indeed!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:39 am

My Demi lunar set up last night.
I am going through something right now, an issue that has come up often in my life that I am trying to honestly examine.

I've been working in a retail setting since January last year, at a store that I feel has a deep psychological image for me personally, a store that in my youth and formative years held a sort of Archetypal epitome of the type of person I thought I was.

I work in a "Natural Foods" store. On top of health foods we also sell "cruelty free" products (ie items that P.eople for the Ethical Treatment of Animal approves) and "Fair Trade" certified merchandise from small "3rdworld" villagers.

I've come to understand about myself that I dont like retail. On the surface retail seems to be a wonderful exchange. I'm not a superficial person though. I excell at retail and sales, I have a natural ability with my voice and demeanor to command and subtly influence people, it is to easy for me for me to "make the sale" and take advantage of hungry customers. I hate upsales and pushing merchandise like retail workers are prodded to do. I dispise it and I dont do it. I hate the fundraisers in which you ask the customer to donate to a charity, but I consistently raise thousands and thousands more then my peers at them. I have a knack if you will, with my language, verbal and non, to sell. Anything.

Because of this I have been cautious about who I work for, an entangle myself. I feel that, by my employment with an organization, I am, in a very real way selling and endorsing and aligning myself with a living breathing entity of sorts. I see this this as my personal synastry with the "birth chart" of the organization ie the founding date of the Boy Scouts, or the day the LLC was issued for the store.

I've worked periodically at different retail settings before, a Department store, book stores, a motorcycle dealership, a "New Age" store and I dont like all the waste that I see that just seems to overflow the recycle bins and trash hoppers. All the paper waste and plastic wraps and stray rubber bands and paperclips that end up in the garbage......it makes my gut hurt so bad, physically. I get ill in a very real way that eventually triggers me to snap and not be able to function naturally and I do things that are normally out of character for me, ie calling off or taking liberties.

I'm disappointed in what I see at my store, a store that espouses being a good citizen of the planet. It's just like the other stores, and my coworkers are not EcoWarriors, they are just people like me trying to live and survive in this weird world.

I had a customer yesterday, who after hearing me ask her the mandated questions by administrators..."may I help you, how are you, did you find what you needed, do you need a bag????...." told me that I had the most beautiful voice and that I should be a voice actress, that I needed to let soldiers with ptsd hear my voice because it would sooth and reassure them. I was stunned because I have thought and even looked into trying to do that but had been very discouraged and intimidated. I used to record myself reading and it's very hard work. I didnt pursue it because I needed immediate financial relief to provide for my children, and that field didnt seem like I would be able to make my ends meet at the time.
Now though that the kids are more independent and financially stable themselves I do feel like I would like to give it a try and see if maybe I could support myself doing something I enjoy doing. I love singing and reading out loud and I feel I would be very good at it with practice.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:55 am

What a lovely thing to happen!

I think it helps also that you're under that super-lovely full lunar return with Jupiter on Midheaven and natal Venus setting.

And what interesting thoughts as you navigate the "life reassessment" process of Saturn square your Saturn (which happened to be on the Demi-SLR angles - though Uranus was closest).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:56 am

I actually thought both things were very lovely.
Im curious which one did you thought was lovely?

I feel that by me honoring and acknowledging my personal feelings towards retail and consumerism, how it makes me feel icky and manipulative and entangled in a "dog eat dog" survival game .....well that is an act of self love, and a very lovely thing indeed.

It was lovely for a complete stranger to say that I had a beautiful voice. No one has ever said to me. I've been told my face, boobs, butt and body are beautiful...things I inherited via dna that I have no control over, but to be told that I have something inside me, something I actually do have control over.....I wanted to cry it was so touching to hear. So contrast to the yucky comments I have heard from past lovers about me being soulless, heartless, selfish and the biggest A-hole the world has ever seen. I felt like the woman was seeing the real me, like I feel you guys do.

It's funny in a way how the woman spoke of military men with PTSD who would benefit, when I have been reading and telling stories to my disabled and blind ptsd suffering military father.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:20 am

V wrote:
It's funny in a way how the woman spoke of military men with PTSD who would benefit, when I have been reading and telling stories to my disabled and blind ptsd suffering military father.
V, you may find this 7 min link informative about healing possibilities for your dear father. The video must be scrolled back to its beginning for direct reference to PTSD for former military personel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1e5YcN-MXU&t=146s

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:55 am

Thanks Steve.
I think that this idea has merit for somethings and might very well be very helpful for healing some forms of PTSD. My father would of course deny he suffers, and insist that he is to busy, has to much to do and get done, no sense crying over spilled milk, and that living in the past isnt going to get anything done today.
He would have no interest is psychedelic or hallucinogenic experiences, he doesnt trust chemists, and experienced several sensory deprivation experiments while in the Army that were not very good overall for him.
Thank you though, I appreciate the sentiment.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:28 am

I clerly understand V.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Kitty Hawk

Post by Veronica » Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:00 am

I dont want to get all sentimental and gushy, but I had an amazing day yesterday, filled with love and joy and pride and accomplishment.

I shared elsewhere about Loki's amazing first flight. The astrology of that event is beautiful, fitting and true. I am hoping that this event helps us find his birthtime. In knowing his true birthtime I feel that I will better be able to understand his unique needs and his character and help make our time together the best it can be.
That's the underlying reason I study astrology, so that I can make better choices.

It's so humbling to see my little friends amazing chart. You should have heard me praising him, calling it akin to an paradigm shattering ground breaking event.

The moment he landed I noted the time because even though it seemed completely spontaneous and out of the blue, I knew that the heavens recorded not only a spontaneous event, but also a long accumulation of seemingly small steps in his unfolding that brought him to that point where he did that which was natural to him.

I've got this bubbling up in me now Jim, I really am bursting at the seams and just want to shine and sing and dance and clap my hands and jump up and down!! I've tried to contain this *other* news I have.
See, Loki's flight isnt the only event yesterday!! It gets better!!

But I want to say this, outloud.
I was hesitant to share this event, because it's about an other human being, and sharing private events is tricky. Talking about others without their presence needs delicacy and respect of privacy.

Over the many many many long years of my knowing Jim we have encountered some people who seem threatening and hostile to my open sharing of my perspective of experiences. Sometimes to the point where I feel that something is trying to sush me about my life experiences. My charts to me seem so blatantly true about who I am and where I've been, and I feel that it is my duty to report and examine what I see as sound scientific inquiry into life.

blah blah blah......
Guess What!!?
I cant wait any longer....

After a long journey.....

SABRINA BOUGHT HER FIRST CAR YESTERDAY!!!!!!
I have pictures and charts and OMG!!!
It was such a wonderful magical past three days as we reignited our quest for the car, were blocked but persevered and navigated hoops and red tape and OMG she bought her first car. I cried joy and bittersweet. The bank lady couldnt stop saying how proud she was of both of us, the loan officers both too were full of loving praise, and the car sales man was amazed at her hard work and perseverance!!
We did it guys!! Another beautiful milestone on our journey!! Thank you everyone for all you love and encouragement over all these long years but it is paying off, left and right!!
Woohoo another touchdown for Sidereal Astrology!!! The fans go wild folks!! We cant make this up.

She had the keys in hand at 5:13 pm in Fairport, NY.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:28 am

It's so amazing how life unfolds.
I have been digesting that my father had a life changing event happen in his life and instead of making the best of it, the best of his own life, he chose to stay entangled in a relationship with this event and put it above all others.

This event, this horrible event as the story goes, shaped my upbringing in all ways, we were dirt poor because he didnt work, we were socially ostracized as a family because of his condition and behaviors ......the event became entangled in my own psyche as something that happened to me.

I had a blessing happen, if we can call it that, but it really feels more like an outright miracle for me. By a strange unfolding in my own life I met Jim. I remember my shock and awe at first reading his posts. He blew me away with his understanding, compassion and tolerance as well as his curiosity and imagination. Nothing like any man I had ever met before. He felt familiar and that made me feel safe enough to try and talk.

Jim was born with a very challenging birth chart to say the least. In spite of his obstacles he worked hard and stayed true to his own nature. I thought long and hard yesterday after another verbal beating from dad about how dad took his event and made the worst out it. He used it like a crutch to get out of responsibilities and cater to his own personal pleasures and damn to the rest of anybody opposed. Jim made the best of himself, damn the circumstances. He really has and he is a miraculous man and does miraculous things in his own way.
Jim's natal chart is only a month before my dads accident. The outer planets are just about the same. I feel foolish and stupid for not getting that point earlier, and Jim please forgive me if I've been insensitive or a PITA, you probably caught this fact along time ago and if so it was kind of you to not throw it in my face. It's a beautiful thing to me that I found Jim and had the pleasure of learning life from him in a positive healthy way, in a way that gifted me with deeper understanding of myself and my responsibilities and where I fit in in life.
My dad hired me to fix his home but has now told me he doesnt want my help, he insists on doing things his way and that I dont know what I'm doing. So, I tried once more thinking that this time he wanted us to be on the same team working together, but he only likes it when his chart is on top of mine, and well I'm rubbed raw and bleeding and I see now that's this is the only way for him and I cant do anything about that and I have loving and kind and mutually respected relationships that I would rather be focusing on. He can get his sons to help him, he enjoys thier company and I'm only a PITA to him.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:42 am

:) What a lovely testimonial on a day that transiting Jupiter exactly opposes solar Mercury.

Veronica, you will want to read my updated post on Hub luminaries (plus the longer post on the subject on Club Aldebaran). I think you'll see much of yourself in this: https://www.solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=36#p169
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:36 am

Love the rewrite, beautifully articulated.

I was thinking about Hubs the other day when I heard that Jupiter actually does not orbit around the sun, that it has it's own path.
I never understood why Uranus rules Aquarius, if Mars and Venus and the Sun rule the other Hub constellations, it seems odd for Uranus, or Saturn even to be considered, Neptune even seems fitting for The Water Bearer, and Pluto as far away with it's odd path seems more opposite the Sun....but I've never ideas that Jupiter might be a hub, even though it is so big and obviously influential. But hearing that Jupiter has it's own orbit seems to make it seemingly independent of the Sun. I have an Angular Hub Jupiter so maybe that's were this is coming from, but the qualities and characteristics you extrapolated on in the Hub thread feel Jupiterish to me. This might also be coming from living with a bipolar schizophrenic Gemini/Pisces father, so I have this weird experience of having two very different father figures.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:49 am

Veronica wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:36 am
I was thinking about Hubs the other day when I heard that Jupiter actually does not orbit around the sun, that it has it's own path.
That's not true. I wonder if there was very exacting language that seemed to be saying this but actually meant something else?

Technically, it's true in the following sense: As with every other paired or dependent astronomical bodies in the universe, the two bodies both orbit the center of their shared mass. This is called their barycenter. However, Sun's mass is so much larger than that of any planet (including Jupiter) that the center of (say) the Sun-Jupiter mass is essentially at the center of the sun.

In contrast, our Moon is quite proportionately large compared to Earth. It isn't exactly true that Moon orbits Earth but - as with all other body pairs in the universe - Earth and Moon both orbit the Earth-Moon barycenter, which isn't at Earths center: It's about 1,000 miles below Earth's surface, about one-fourth of the way to the center. This creates more of a sense of the two spinning around like dance partners (but with Earth leading).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:24 am

The article in Business Week said that while all other planets in our system have their bay center approximately at the center of the Sun, Jupiters baycenter was actually off of the surface of the Sun. That idea made me wonder if Jupiter could be considered the most anti solar planet in our system.
It seems to me that none of the planets or sun has their own path, they are all interdependent, so no Jupiter doesnt have it's own path, there is no such thing.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:56 am

Veronica wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:24 am
It seems to me that none of the planets or sun has their own path, they are all interdependent, so no Jupiter doesnt have it's own path, there is no such thing.
Yes. The gravitational and other elements of planetary motion are heavily interactive. (Technically, every bit of matter in the universe is part of what's happening - it's ALL interactive which, in fact, is the basis of the Sidereal zodiac - but for most purposes one can at as if it's just stuff within the solar system interacting as a unified system.

According to this article on Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barycenter you're right, the Sun-Jupiter barycenter is somewhat outside the primary body of the Sun.
If one of the two orbiting bodies is much more massive than the other and the bodies are relatively close to one another, the barycenter will typically be located within the more massive object. In this case, rather than the two bodies appearing to orbit a point between them, the less massive body will appear to orbit about the more massive body, while the more massive body might be observed to wobble slightly. This is the case for the Earth–Moon system, whose barycenter is located on average 4,671 km (2,902 mi) from Earth's center, which is 75% of Earth's radius of 6,378 km (3,963 mi). When the two bodies are of similar masses, the barycenter will generally be located between them and both bodies will orbit around it. This is the case for Pluto and Charon, one of Pluto's natural satellites, as well as for many binary asteroids and binary stars. When the less massive object is far away, the barycenter can be located outside the more massive object. This is the case for Jupiter and the Sun; despite the Sun being a thousandfold more massive than Jupiter, their barycenter is slightly outside the Sun due to the relatively large distance between them.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:37 am

My take on what it means to be a double hub.

I never understood why NASCAR racers show up in stats for Hub. I have watched these races and they were boring for me at first, and it seemed ridiculous to me the appeal. Yet over time watching I learned there was a lot more going on then just the peddle to the metal agression that I initially thought it was.

It's about getting sponsors to help buy the best parts, machinist to make them, mechanics to put them on, promoters and agents to book races, assistants to file paper work, truck drivers to deliver tires, gas, lunches....it is not one person racing in fact but a whole team coming together, working together for a chance to make it big and succeed. The hub driver gets the glory and spotlight though.

It's not the driver who wins but every single member of the team.

The same can be said for the other occupations listed for hubs....all of them rely on the works of others...great teachers, promoters, believers to support them.

I am super sensitive, I get over stimulated by the world, I have a very clear issue of not being able to asses and discern what information my senses are telling is important. I feel constantly overwhelmed by data coming at me from a million sources, the sights and sounds and feelings just never seem to take a break and give me a pause to try and coalesce and integrate and process all this data.

I thinks rim's and spokes process sensory information faster and weed out irrelevant data quickly. I feel that this may be because actual differences in the shape of a special part of the brain called the claustrum, the supposed seat of consciousness in our brain where like a conductor of an orchestra, all our sensory information comes together and we interpret the impulses are relevant or irrelevant.

I woke the other morning thinking about Kristy Ally for some reason. All day I thought about her, not knowing why she all of a sudden came to mind. I found out the following day she had died the day before. I dont know why or how my body picked up on something but it did. Useless irrelevant information yet for some reason I sensed something about her and didnt dismiss it as irrelevant but as something important to me.

Over stimulation makes me inert, not able to move. I'm overloaded. Almost as if I have lost consciousness. I can literally sit and seemingly do nothing, for hours at a time, and not feel at all like I'm wasting time because I know I am busy sorting through and trying to process all the data that my senses have alerted me to. I often times feel slow witted because it isnt till well after an experience, that I have processed it and then I'm like.."oh, crud ...or oh wow now I get it"

So, I'm sure to some people I look lazy, unmotivated,lack drive, selfish, self centered, not participating, entitled and burdensome, something to resent.

By certain cultural definitions I would have to agree with them. I am not interested in a career, or what we call work. I'm not interested in doing things like spokes and rim people do. I have no dreams of being a famous actress or singer or a librarian....its so much hard work and daily practice, I cant do that, and I know my burn out tolerance.

My dad doesnt want me doing the house repairs, he wants me to just be there, doing nothing but sitting and telling him the stories of the world going round, recalling the best of times and dreaming up possibilities for the future. I'm good at that.

Today is the winter Solstice in this hemisphere, and the summer solstice for our southern hemisphere friends, I hope you all have a magical and wonderful day, today and everyday!!

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:10 am

Well it seems as if the new car that we got for Sabrina is not turning out to be such a wonderful thing. After she bought the car she drove it for a day and the check engine light came on so we called the used car dealer who said to bring it in and he scanned the car and the catalytic converter code was on.

When he saw the code for the converter he said to us that he was surprised the light came back on as he had cleared it and had been driving the car for 2 weeks with no code. when he said that I felt a cold hardness in my gut because at that moment he inadvertetly revealed that he knew the car needed a catalytic converter but yet he sold it hoping that it would not come to pass in his 30-day warranty that the light came back on.

He cleared the code again at that moment and told us to drive the car and see if the code came back, on that it might have been just because the car was so cold. so we took the car and drove it and the light came back on within a half an hour we called him back at which point he said that it would need a new converter and he would go ahead and order it and that we would to bring the car back into him after the holidays so he could replace it.

After the holidays we brought the car back to him and left it 3 days later he calls us to say that he has not gotten the part in and that we need to come and get the car because the part will not be in until this coming up Wednesday when we went to pick up the car he tried to give us this story of replacing the mangled flex pipe and the oxygen sensor saying that those parts needed to be replaced as well and he also said that the other catalytic converter that he put on was cracked and malfunctioned and at this point he would like to buy the car back.

I saw this flex pipe and the sensor that he supposedly removed from Sabrina's car and I know from my personal experience that if that flex pipe had been on this car the car would have been noisy and shooting all kinds of codes and malfunctioning left and right with this broken part I believe that part did not come off of my daughter's car and that he's lying about this and that he does not want to replace the very expensive catalytic converter he has told us that the part will be in on Wednesday this coming up Wednesday I am planning on driving the car there and sitting and waiting until the part is replaced.

I don't know what else to do. I haven't told anyone else about this problem because the people in my life would be so very very very angry at this whole situation that I fear it would not be able to be handled in a civil Manner and that my friends would instead take the law into their own hands and ruin this man's life and career.

My issue with selling the car back to him is that the car needs to have a catalytic converter before it is sold to anyone else so therefore he is going to have to replace the part either for us or for a new customer and he might as well replace it now for us and be done with it of course that is not his intention he would like most likely to buy the car back clear the codes and try to sell the car to another person without them knowing and them getting stuck with replacing the catalytic converter

one of the things that I find so wrong in this world is that when horrible things happen we are so traumatized that we cannot speak about them that it hurts us It embarrasses us it makes us feel useless and helpless and we don't like entangling others in our own personal affairs but this silence is horrible for our culture because if we do not let it be known that this person is selling these cars than other people will continue to get hurt he will continue on his ways taking care of his own hunger and needs not thinking of others.

One of the things that my father has taught me throughout my years is to document things to keep a written record and that was one of the things that I too have passed on to my children. throughout this experience dealing with this used car salesman I have had my daughter write down the times and dates and conversations in full detail so that we can corroborate our story because I do plan on taking this man to small claims court as this is now a civil issue. I talked to the police who happened to be at my daughter's restaurant one day when I had to go pick her up when her car was at this man's place after I had just gotten off the phone with him saying that he actually had not even received the part and he had us bring the car in when he did not have the part. I was so hot and angry and I needed to get my head clear so I told the police what I was going through and what they would advise me doing, they basically said to do what I allready was doing, give him a chance, write it all down, get a second opinion and go to court if you have to.

Supposedly this Wednesday heart will be in and he will call us to bring the car in to replace the catalytic converter I am hoping beyond all hope that this truly is the case that the part will be coming and that it will be fixed easy peasy lemon squeezy and all will be good in the world unfortunately I have learned to prepare for the worst in which case he will not be calling with the part and we will have to move forward with taking him to court today I plan on bringing the car into my own personal mechanic to have an estimate done on the catalytic converter and to examine the supposed new flex pipe and oxygen sensor and see if those parts were legitimately repaired.

There is a part of me that would like to go in to see him on Wednesday and explain to him my situation that he is putting me in because by him taking advantage of me and my daughter and trying to use us and steal from us he is going to enrage people who love us and those people who love us are not very nice people and they will do everything possible to make his life miserable my friends my nieces my family will plaster his Google page with bad reviews as well as I am sure other ways of making his life miserable I don't want that to happen and I think if I explain it to him that when I tell the people who love me what has happened and how they will react maybe he will see the light and realize that he will either have to go to court or he will fix this.
I don't know I really don't.

You know what it really really feels like though is that because he did not see a wedding ring on my finger or my daughter's finger and knew that we were not rich and without a man that he would be able to take our money and sell us junk with no repercussions because we had no way to help and protect ourselves and that is what sucks so much is that people do that, if I had had a wedding ring on or a man with me in that room talking to him I am sure that this would have gone a completely other way and that the part would have been ordered immediately and that this would have been taken care of but unfortunately this is not a world that takes care of its women very nicely. It was so intimidating pulling into his car lot the other day and he had five of his friends standing around waiting as if we were pulling in hot and ready for a fight. they were standing there poised as if they were going to attack us waiting for us to scream at them and yell and when we didn't and just calmly listened and gave them the keys they had nothing to say or do but they were there as backup. It was very scary, and I did almost blow up on him when he lied about the mangled flex pipe, but Itook a deep breath and remembered how rim's will try to get traction and just talk in circles about everything but the issue at hand. I simply said, thank you we have to get to work and we look forward to you calling us when the part is in hand, and we walked away and left him midsentence.

I am sure that if any of you happened to look at the charts the day that I posted that we had gotten the new car you must have seen this event coming which I did not because I was just so happy living in the moment and trying to do the best I can Moment by moment. maybe that's why no one commented because you saw this trouble ahead and didn't want it to materialize but I thought that I would keep you abreast that yes it did materialize and we are currently dealing with this In a kind and civil way, giving him the benefit of the doubt and trying to let him do the right thing. Hopefully he will take advantage of this opportunity to do the right thing and fix the car. it was so amazing to me to watch him spinning those wheels of Lies over and over but getting no traction anywhere it was truly amazing to me how obviously rim natured he is.

Lots of people have lots of car problems and many don't know what to do and so I thought I would post to let people know that they're not alone that it happens to everyone and that the best thing to do is to document and write down everything keep a written record so that you know and have it clear in your head because our memories are not always true and things get blurred so if you write them down in the moment you will have a perfect concise record of exactly what happened and that is the type of details that is needed to take someone to court and let the law make the decision on what is right and what should be done to fix the situation.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:54 am

If Jim/Mike does not take a look at your lunars today, I will take a look early tomorrow.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:42 am

Veronica wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:10 am
I am sure that if any of you happened to look at the charts the day that I posted that we had gotten the new car you must have seen this event coming which I did not because I was just so happy living in the moment and trying to do the best I can Moment by moment.
I don't routinely set up charts for all the events that flow through people's lives so I probably didn't glance at this one. I searched the word "car" in this thread just now and couldn't find a prior mention. What was the date?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:06 am

She bought the car Friday Dec 16, 2022

She had the keys in hand at 5:13 pm in Fairport, NY.
It's really not a big deal, like I told Sabrina life is full of obstacles and we have gotten through them all so far and this one isnt going to do us in. Things break, people lie and cheat but dont let it turn you mean and cruel and use it to be your best.
Orions car broke as well, the steering column we had replaced a few months ago. Thankfully no one was hurt. I told him the same thing, it happens, dont panic and dont get nasty because of it.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:37 am

Looks like a happy moment with Venus near setting and Moon closely opposite Jupiter. But the most angular planet is Mars (0°12' from EP), so there was a good chance of trouble. Fortunately, the benefics had you covered.

Your SLR when you bought it was very positive chart with transiting Jupiter 1° from Midheaven, natal Venus 2° from Descendant. This honestly represents the feelings at that time, yes?

The December 7 Demi-SLR was less clear. It can be taken as about stuff like cars with your natal Mercury the most angular natal planet, but with some surprises (Uranus exactly on Zenith). These could well have been nice surprises, and probably felt that way at the time. Moderately foreground Saturn suggests that they weren't all wonderful surprises, though, if I'd looked at the time, I'd have probably written it off to all the little things that can go wrong and sometimes do. (Both transiting and natal Saturn were moderately angular.)

Your current Demi-SLR is much the same but rougher. The Saturn is closer (both Saturns strong), with emphasis on natal Saturn - your own regrets and maybe beating yourself up. Transiting Uranus and natal Saturn are both super-strong and connected by mundane aspect so, again, it's time for surprises (but this time they don't feel as good). With both Moons closely angular, emotions are more involved.

Your January 17 SLR shows you happy again - natal Venus exactly angular, natal Uranus nearly as much, with transiting Sun and Pluto moderately interesting. You feel celebratory and life continues to seem delightfully puzzling and able to surprise you. (A Sun-Pluto conjunction squares your Uranus.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:34 am

Yesterday at 4:04 pm in Scottsville NY, my father was literally having a heart attack and dying. It seems like he had pneumonia which surrounded his heart and produced a combo heart attack, lung attack, nervous system attack.
He's stable right now, dont know the extent of anything damaged, he is on iv antibiotics and in icu for at least a week.

It was so horrible to see him struggling and fighting, turning blue and green and foaming and spasming.......I felt so helpless to do anything. It took almost 11 minutes for the medics to arrive ,but it felt like forever. I'm pretty shaken and traumatized myself, the whole event was the worst thing I can ever recall going through.

We might be able to rectify his birth time with this event. Mercury was exactly setting.
I knew once Saturn went direct and started closing in on his Natal Saturn that things would get harder, and with Neptune......sigh. ..... I really love my dad and life will not be the same without him.

I'm trying to stay positive, Orions bday is in a few days with a new lunar return, my last for this s s r. I did decide not to go to California for my birthday and relocate Jupiter off the angle but to stay in town, possibly going to the resort in Syracuse to get Jupiter more Angular, but I may just stay home with the kids and enjoy just being around the people I love who love me.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:08 am

I do recommend being home in Mendon just before 9 pm when the SSR occurs since Jupiter is ONE MINUTE from the angle and much wider in Syracuse.

I'm sorry to hear about your father. :(
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

FlorencedeZ.
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by FlorencedeZ. » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:28 am

Wishing you all the best for your father Veronica.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:33 pm

Thank you.
Me too.
The whole timing of our day seemed to get discombobulated, we should not have arrived home when we did. We had been scheduled to be in the car going to a diabetic dr, but we miss read time and got in early. If he had had the attack in the car while I was driving he might very well have died, it sure feels that way. It really looked at times like he was being electrocuted, and choked at the same time. Horrible.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:03 am

My heart has been hurting since my fathers attack. Not like, oh I'm so sad, but like ow this hurts. I stopped and got some St. Josephs aspirin to day and am cutting out cigarettes.
I am very concerned about a partile Solar Arc transit of Uranus to my Jupiter. I've read the delineations and tried to think of ways it will express. To be honest, I'm tired of shocking strange unusual drama in my life, in everyone's lives really. Honestly I think my little heart is just about done and if I dont isolate and protect and heal then I'm going to have a heart attack and die. I can really see that transit as my Inheritance of illness that runs in my family.

My sister is coming home on the 26th, and she is very stressful for me, as well as my niece and my fathers tenant.....3 people who push my buttons bc they like to make me explode and look like a crazy person. I cant do it anymore, it's literally killing me and I'm so scared that I'm going to die and leave my kids.

Im going to act as if, and give myself some real peace and quiet right now and destress, maybe paint some pictures and get myself a new doctor and get things checked out. It just worries me with this SA and my SSR in a few weeks that this might be a very hard year with Saturn Transiting first my sun and Moon et al.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not taking any chances. My kids are such nice people and I want to be alive to watch them grow into even nicer people.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:16 am

The world as a whole has been through several years when "unprecedented," "shocking," "senses stunning," and 'mind halting" have become commonplace. These are the standard interpretations of Moon-Pluto conjunctions, oppositions, and squares within 3° in a lunar ingress.

That means that EVERY WEEK, for every location on Earth, while Pluto is between 27°00 Sagittarius and 3°00' Capricorn - about a three-year period - plus the times before and after that it makes mundane aspects - we can expect the unprecedented, shocking, upending that stuns our senses and halts our minds. This has taken a heavy toll on everyone.

When the incredibly and outlandishly unusual only happens here and there, it can be really interesting. It the "unprecedented" becomes "everyday," it throws off our whole scale of dealing with more ordinary things, or even knowing what "ordinary" might mean.

Pluto first reached 27°00' Sagittarius March 18, 2018 and will last leave 3°00' Capricorn December 22, 2023. (As mentioned, there is lead time and tail time to include occasional mundane aspects. And the new Capsolar has a Moon-Pluto square, so the whole world has one until at least January 15, 2024.) During these nearly six years, it's as if all of us have Pluto transiting natal Moon non-stop.

Give yourself a break.

PS - Don't I remember that you have a prosperity and luck solar return coming if you stay home for your birthday?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:04 am

"Give yourself a break."

I must have subconsciously taken that to heart.
Was woken up at 10:10 pm last night by dad calling from hospital. In my rush to get the phone I neglected to turn on any lights and promptly crashed full force down onto the ground, doing tremendous damage to my right big toe, possible fracture or strain or the titanium rods I have from a previous surgery were broken off the bone. It's to swollen for xray or MRI at this point. my nurse niece and I think if I baby it for the weekend by Monday it can probably be examined and dealt with. Holy wow we have a lot of nerves in our body, even breathing deep hurts. Cant wear shoes or drive at this point so I'm breaking indeed and taking this rest that is upon me.

the chart for home at 10:10 has partile angles if that means anything, and my natal Pluto on them.