Eris

Q&A and discussion on the Planets.
Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Re: Eris

Post by Veronica » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:47 am

Jim you wrote

"There is a "translation of obscure languages, rendering things into comprehensible and accessible form" theme that I found with natal Moon-Eris aspects."

I think that Eris is of a Chimeran nature, or the fact that nature is Chimerian.

It is slowly becoming common knowledge that what we think we are is way to limited for the truth of the matter.

What is human in us is only a small part of a larger compliation of organelles living in mosiacs and symbiosis.

the the dna in the blood you draw from me right now may very well not match the dna in the blood you draw right now (a second later).

my composite being on a microscopic level is a strange hopefull monster.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:28 pm

Eris is the feminine version of this chimera nature, she is Lilith the mother of hydra! She is the birth of a monster (Mars!) If Eris were to rule anything (as seen in my my mother and 2 I'f not all 3 of my of my female best friends (best friends of all time list only Includes maybe 2-3 men if that)- all addictive sexual drug (alcohol) maddened rage, sexual abuse themes). However almost all females with Eris, unlike Mars males types, succeed; but they always succeed with pain! (No flawless martian victorious nature, aka "Navigating the unmanageable/incomprehensible").

Eris is therefore- in what I'm seeing- Eris' physical ruling Is the pain in child birth(?! though maybe this could be Sedna based off of what some of what Jim said) It's pain with an absolute reason! Aka the accomplishing the incomprehensible, - seducing the sublime, aka the egg to Plutos' seed[?] (Uranus is the aspect and process of childbirth from the universes perspective, Eris is from the mother (Mary or Lilith/Nyx?) and Adam (Mars) is the child , Eve (Venus) the wife...

If Sedna ruled anything btw I would have to guess it would rule the pleasure of childbirth (all if the drugs the body releases or no longer inhibits).. like the Eros relationship Taurus and Scorpio face but in a far more chaotic way..

Delete what you have to Jim- as the Eris angular people I know would say you won't offend me till you have a gun at my head.
Last edited by Soft Alpaca on Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:44 pm

A reminder: I posted above that I will be removing completely all posts addressing Eris rulership ideas. This includes one I just deleted that treated Eris as interchangeable with Gemini.

I don't want to offend anyone, I just want to keep this topic off here for the next several years or so (until we actually know that we know something about the planet).

-- The Management