Sun in Sagittarius sign project

This is where I am temporarily filing the Sun- and Moon-constellation discussions of the last year if I have dug through the content yet, matching them to my own data pools.
Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Sun in Sagittarius sign project

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:14 pm

Welcome to the Sun in Sagittarius discussions project, which will run December 17, 2017 - January 14, 2018 (and then will remain around in case people want to revisit it in the future). Please gather your list of Sun in Sagittarius people (especially those you know personally) and join us.

Here are Sun in Sagittarius interpretive resources on the forum:
Primary section: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=35#p163
Cyril Fagan: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=101#p608
Garth Allen: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=33#p138
Rupert Gleadow: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=91#p571
Manilius: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=121#p746
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

FlorencedeZ.
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Re: Sun in Sagittarius sign project

Post by FlorencedeZ. » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:23 pm

At work, a Sagittarius lady is head of a team. She always talks about her team and every morning they sing their team song together and hold each other for the team spirit. When you are not a part of the team, you kind of remain an outsider despite working for the same goals. They have their own team getaways. She is polite, a ‘good doer’ and expects everyone on the team to be the same.
My Sagitarius aunt tells everone in the family: we have always done it this way despite that everyone belongs to the same family :D. If we do something that’s incorrect in her view, we sure get the correct story of how to go about. She finds it important to have the best education for her (grand) children, nothing is ever good enough. I would think she is obsessive compulsive.
The Sagittarius father of my best friend is a retired jet fighter pilot. He is a noble man and an interesting detail is that all of his four children are in the airline, two as senior Captains and two as Senior Pursers. One Sagittarius daughter took a law study as well and is also a practising laywer. To me it’s all about achievement.
Last edited by FlorencedeZ. on Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:35 pm

Priceless!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

By Jove
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by By Jove » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:14 am

Might as well do myself now. I'm no famous person but I am possibly the most Sagittarius person to ever Sagittarius. The only exception is probably Nero. My mom gets honorable mention too. A brief character sketch of me, warts and all:

- I am very rigid, and it is taking me a long time to loosen up. Something must be this exact way as I envisioned it,, and if it's not, it's wrong. Because real life is very messy, I very easily get frustrated and angry.

- I am very stubborn, which I think plays on my rigidness again. But I became stubborn so I may resist authority figures in a passive aggressive way, and protect myself. I had a really shitty childhood.

- I am pretty ambitious, but not the least bit in material things. I don't want to be a boss or the president. My interests are almost entirely on politics, pop culture, philosophy, and the arts. I am no more practical than any other person, maybe even less so.

- I am very judgmental of other people, and I am also very sensitive to the judgments of others. All my anger and neurosis revolves around judgment, and the fact I have a very nasty, judgmental, and hypocritical father doesn't help.

- Other people have described me as aggressive, ideological, narrow-minded extreme in my beliefs, having a black and white view etc.

- When playing games or just planning ahead, I easily succumb to "tactical tunnel vision" where all I see is my own plans. Even my physical vision has little peripheral view. I can see very deeply ahead, but I can't see around me.

- People have often commented on me being highly intelligent. Some said my knowledge was encyclopedic, while other people said I had little practical knowledge.

- Most people have described me as deep (whatever that means), even my dad (Libra Sun, Pisces Moon). Only Rn*** (Virgo Sun, Scorpio Moon) ever described me as shallow, and she referred specifically to how I am sometimes only physically attracted to a woman. As if no other guy is like that at all. Even she described me as deep on other occasions.

- People have commented on how nice and polite I am, but I bottle up my negative emotions until they explode. I don't know how to express them in a good way, so I simply don't.

- I am a pretty isolated and withdrawn person. I tend to be uncomfortable around anyone who isn't my immediate family, and even that is too much at times. I often talk to myself, and have daydreamed a lot since I was little. I don't like opening up, because I get hurt almost each time I do so.

- I am very internally driven, but I don't know if it is truly from within (like in a Hub sign) or if I'm just compelled to do things by forces within my beyond my control. Assuming the two are mutually exclusive.

FlorencedeZ.
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by FlorencedeZ. » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:45 am

Dear Jove,
thanks for sharing your observations. I truly like the way you expressed yourself in a eloquent manner.
Kind regards,
Florence

By Jove
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by By Jove » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:58 am

As we leave Sagittarius, I would like to celebrate the birthday of Zhou Youguang. He lived more than a hundred years, with a long and varied career, dealing mostly with language, economics, and history. He created a new way of writing the Chinese language with Roman symbols. During Mao's campaign for cultural revolution, the government sent Zhou to a farm for two years hard labor, like many intellectuals at the time, to be "reeducated". He also translated the entire Encyclopedia Britannica into Chinese.

ScarletDepths
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by ScarletDepths » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:52 am

I've often loved culture and myth as a Saggitarius may. Espicaly learning about lost backgrounds and uncovering family secretes pertaining to my family roots.

I've been told I don't preserve the status quo nore do I fail my own standards, as I adapt them frequently.

I don't often reuse old ideas, but rather prefer doing something new completely.

My social skills are functioning, however I tend to detach from society because of bad experiences and other placements.

I'm what they call rough around the edges, unrefined by choice.

I am ambitious and impassioned but not toward social goals.

I'm stubborn at best (also note moody however very likely unrelated).

Highly philosophical, I also have read that Saggitarius is highly spirtual and related epically to visions and prophecy (possibly why Saggitarius was associated to Uranus)

I have learned discipline (2 years in a military organization and I'm am eagle scout) also have learned the correct and proper edicuit in social settings. Note I see them as pointless and a waste of my time.

Note however that I'm high on the Machiavellian scale so I can and will use social graces to get what I want out of people (not that I use good people mostly just people who are asses).

I sound arrogant at times but I'm not, I think it's just a compilation of my Sun/Moon, age, and personality.

I'm actually preserving not judging.

Naturally I'm given leadership positions but often don't ask or want them.

Just a few things, trying to add to the topic.

Note most qualms do to Pluto Moon, also currently closer to Mars sign than to my Sun sign.