Leo and art

Q&A and discussion on the meanings of the Zodiacal Constellations, Sun and Moon sign-meanings, etc.
Raksasa
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Leo and art

Post by Raksasa » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:06 pm

Just some rambling. I've noticed especially in Lunar Leo's and some solar Leo's (and maybe it's nothing) however some Leo's I'd describe as Lions, exactly like Jim describes but then I've also noticed a more creative and sensitive set of Leo's (I call them cubs) they are radiant but lack self confidence and are unaware of there own potential, power a beauty. Also I've notice a general soul vibe to most Leo's I meet. Has anyone picked up any of these from Leo's they have met?

This very well could be the Leo's I met have more Venus or Lunar energy (this would be coincidental of course).

James Condor
Constellation Member
Constellation Member
Re: Leo and art

Post by James Condor » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:23 am

I know a Leo sun who switched his major from art to teaching. He is artistic. I don’t know his bday. Leo moons I know are sensitive and sensual. I’d guess they are good and more prone at creating practical or three dimensional art like crafts, sculpting, woodwork, making furniture ect as opposed to painting canvas and drawing an such

Raksasa
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Re: Leo and art

Post by Raksasa » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:28 pm

Thanks for the information James. I can say that as a Leo moon the two traits that you said about the other Leo moons you know I can relate to.