Mars in Scorpio sign project

Q&A and discussion on the meanings of the Zodiacal Constellations, Sun and Moon sign-meanings, etc.
By Jove
Constellation Member
Constellation Member
Re: Mars in Scorpio sign project

Post by By Jove » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:05 pm

There is kind if a snake motif in most of my scorpio moon or Mars friends, most of them are at minimum die hard slytherin fans. As for snakes on her she just got a snake tattoo all black with stars in it behind her ear. Appearance wise too now that I think about it she can be intimidating as well. She is a short but voluptuous girl with a septum piercing and curly naturally red hair.
Most of my Facebook acquaintances who "aligned" themselves with snakes in some way (posing with snakes or with tattoos) are Scorpio Suns. A decent number also have Scorpio Mars or have some strong Mars influence.

This snake theme also seems to extend to celebrities as well. Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Jim Morrison, etc.
Danica wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:49 am
The three Ma in Sco people I personally know well (i.e. have spent years in continual daily interaction with them; a 65 y.o. female, and two males in their thirties) all have this very visible and pronounced tendency of holding onto (and feeding off) negative emotions, of aggressive/hateful nature (intense, and explicitly directed toward an other, or others from their immediate environment, perceived as their personal Enemy), for a long time; it gradually intensifies, until reaching a point of some kind of explosion, when they spill it all, like deadly poison, onto their 'target' - with clear intention to damage/hurt/cause pain, and with visible satisfaction in doing so. Once this is released, another cycle of the exact same kind commences.
I notice the same intense venomous negativity in "unevolved" Scorpio Moons. My older sister (Aries-Scorpio) and one of my aunts (Scorpio-Scorpio) can be very temperamental and nasty. "Unevolved" Scorpio Suns can be the same way but it's in a more indirect way.

In fact a huge fight broke between my sister (Aries-Scorpio) and my girlfriend (Scorpio-Aquarius), and it has caused months of trouble to this day.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:27 am

By Jove wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:05 pm
There is kind if a snake motif in most of my scorpio moon or Mars friends, most of them are at minimum die hard slytherin fans. As for snakes on her she just got a snake tattoo all black with stars in it behind her ear. Appearance wise too now that I think about it she can be intimidating as well. She is a short but voluptuous girl with a septum piercing and curly naturally red hair.
Most of my Facebook acquaintances who "aligned" themselves with snakes in some way (posing with snakes or with tattoos) are Scorpio Suns. A decent number also have Scorpio Mars or have some strong Mars influence.

This snake theme also seems to extend to celebrities as well. Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Jim Morrison, etc.
Danica wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:49 am
The three Ma in Sco people I personally know well (i.e. have spent years in continual daily interaction with them; a 65 y.o. female, and two males in their thirties) all have this very visible and pronounced tendency of holding onto (and feeding off) negative emotions, of aggressive/hateful nature (intense, and explicitly directed toward an other, or others from their immediate environment, perceived as their personal Enemy), for a long time; it gradually intensifies, until reaching a point of some kind of explosion, when they spill it all, like deadly poison, onto their 'target' - with clear intention to damage/hurt/cause pain, and with visible satisfaction in doing so. Once this is released, another cycle of the exact same kind commences.
I notice the same intense venomous negativity in "unevolved" Scorpio Moons. My older sister (Aries-Scorpio) and one of my aunts (Scorpio-Scorpio) can be very temperamental and nasty. "Unevolved" Scorpio Suns can be the same way but it's in a more indirect way.

In fact a huge fight broke between my sister (Aries-Scorpio) and my girlfriend (Scorpio-Aquarius), and it has caused months of trouble to this day.
Ouch
"Unevolved"

I see you put that in quotes hopefully for lack of a better term.

Would you call those people Unevolved to their face?
It seems harsh and mean.
Helium and hydrogen evolved a gagzillion years ago so that they could firm chemical bonds. Those same molecule s are still around and have never stopped evolving.

All things progress at their own rate.

By Jove
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by By Jove » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:18 am

Ouch
"Unevolved"

I see you put that in quotes hopefully for lack of a better term.

Would you call those people Unevolved to their face?
It seems harsh and mean.
Helium and hydrogen evolved a gagzillion years ago so that they could firm chemical bonds. Those same molecule s are still around and have never stopped evolving.

All things progress at their own rate.
"Unevolved" is term I borrowed from tropical astrologers. It just means someone who has not matured enough to harness their talents in a positive way.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:57 pm

No wonder Jupiter spits when talking about them.

By Jove
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by By Jove » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:16 pm

Veronica wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:57 pm
No wonder Jupiter spits when talking about them.
Not every Scorpio Sun, Moon, or Mars is a snake-wielding physician like Asclepius. I love the ones that are (I frequently talk about them) but I also recognize they're a mixed bag and can be very difficult sometimes. Even I* am difficult to deal with. I have a lot of demons and anger issues.

*My partile Moon-sesquisquare-Mars aspect. And my partile Mercury-conjunct-Venus-conjunct-Uranus aspects.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:20 pm

Ooopps
My bad....
I should have elaborated
Jupiter Sets at Dawn spits when talking about Tropical astrology.

Every can be difficult
To tgemselves
To others
To the world at large

Im difficult too for some people and sometimes...
And I think its different parts of me that are difficult with others....mostly my super self confidence which comes across as high n mighty I thinks bugs people as well as my idealism and probably my need to be alone. Not sure just guess as most people dont tell me what is the difficulty is they are having.

We are complex organisms with a variety of needs after all

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:39 pm

Veronica wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:20 pm
Jupiter Sets at Dawn spits when talking about Tropical astrology.
Hah?

No, no. It's "horary (spit)". Nothing to do with zodiacs!

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:48 pm

Ohhhhh
Gotcha

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:36 pm